Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Frostback Mountains War

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Frostback Mountains War - Page 2 Empty Re: The Frostback Mountains War

Post  Lunar Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Clash burped loudly as she sat in the back of her cave in the side of the mountain. She ripped another chunk of flesh from a human arm of the dead man she recently killed, and swallowed it whole.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm

SIN wrote:(I forget to mention Strangle has her own team. That's okay, right? Having a small team?)

(Yes it perfectly is)

Jacylen suited up, the toxin bombs in a pouch. Three other elves with her, and two dwarves. "Let us go." She ordered and they started out into the endless caverns of the mountains.

Meanwhile Dalivite began leading a charge of dwarves to keep the stealth team undetected. They charged the bulk of the humans, roaring with anger. Slicing them down quickly and cleaving what was left.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Crona squatted, leaning out on the longest, and strongest branch at the edge of the forest he could find. Trying to watch what happened as a squad of dwarves, or what looked like dwarves marched out of a mountain side. He squinted, but couldn't see clearly "What will happen...? I wanna see!" he said to himself Then he rapped on the wood gently "Hey... Can you take me closer? Are you an ent?" he asked the tree and it replied with a few groans and creaks, sensing the power coming from this small forest dwelling boy and not wanting to get hurt. It walked forward a few miles from the edge of the forest "I'm... Not talking you... Any further. It's dangerous. And I don't want to leave my home for to long. So hurry it up please." it rambled and went on about all thee reasons it loved the forest and didn't want to leave it. Crona listened half-heartedly and watched as they marched towards the humans...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Dalivite roared, a human cutting him across the chest, he grimaced, and retaliated with a clean swipe of his axe at the head. SWOOSH! It plopped off without a bit of resistance. The corpse fell to the ground, and Dalivite blocked the attack of another human. "KEEP IT UP BOYS!" He called out to keep them motivated. "FOR THE ORE!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Crona heard one of the dwarfs yelling and said "So greedy, huh?" he seethed with anger "this day's just getting better, and better!" he yelled sarcastically, his rainbow transparent-ish wings starting to pop off his back and cast a rainbow of light on the ground beneath the tree. "I oughtta go over there and teach 'em all a lesson!" he yelled and stomped him foot "OW!" the ent said "THAT HURT! And why is your energy seeming to grow so big and powerful? It's painful! I'm going back. Your on your own!" it reached up, and was about to pick him up and put him on the ground when he started to flutter off in rage. A few pebbles and lose chunks of earth following him, a strong wind aided his flight and the rainbow of light on the ground moved along with him. The ent shrugged and turned around, walking back to the forest.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 pm

A human came up behind Dalivite, his guard was focused on a human with a pike trying to spear him. Dalivite jumped to the side, dodging the pike, and laughed as he saw the human behind him be its victim. "Watch your own men!" He taunted, and with his axe, knocked the man off his feet before raising it above his head for the finishing blow.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm

'Ma'am, we are under attack."
Strangle casted a look at Hendricks, before removing her old gas mask, which only hid her mouth. "I'm done with the new bombs. You can try them out on whoever is attacking us." she pushed a small box to Hendricks. She picked up her full gas mask.
"What about you, ma'am?" Hendricks picked up one of the grenades.
"I'm going to burn stuff down while you do that." Strangle fitted her mask on her face, obscuring her features. "Mmmnn mmph." she said muffledly, cracking her knuckles and lifting her canister and weapon. Her eyes fell on Dalivite from her encampment on the hill nearby. He looked like fun to play with.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Dalivite and his troops were winning. He laughed with joy, oh how good it felt to be in battle.

Jacylen and her squad had planted all the toxin bombs. She got them back to a safe distance, and pulled the trigged. The caverns filled with poisonous gases that only effected humans and their mages. She smiled, "Missions complete." They headed to the capital city to report.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Crona was probably about a quarter mile off of the battle sight now, as he went along more elements followed behind him, including a few fist-sized rocks and chunks of dirt... Mostly small things that could barely do any harm but the wind that was gathering behind him was probably enough to knock a weak man off his feet. He was now very close, still casting his rainbow of light... "IDIOTS!!! WHY THE WAR!?!" he bellowed his eyes glowing the same color as his wings that were blurring as they fastly flapped "ONE OF YOU SAID YOU WERE PROTECTING THE EARTH! YOU WILL JUST MAKE IT SAD!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW SAD THE EARTH GETS WHEN IT'S CHILDREN DIE!?!" the things following him stopped with him. The group of men and elves engaged in battle below him cried out in panic, forgetting their current fight. He glared at them and a few pebbles flew down, conking them on the head and knocking a few of them out. "BEHOLD MY WRATH!" Some of the men remaining started to snicker "LOOK AT THE LITTLE FAIRY GIRL! It's kinda cute when it yells. Perhaps if it hasn't died by the end of the battle I can take it home with me!" one of the warriors said and they got back to fighting, ignoring Crona. "HEY! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!?! DON'T IGNORE ME!!!" he yelled, as his anger began to shift into slight annoyance, his wings began melting back into his skin turning back into mere images and his little army of elements returned to normal. He started to fall... "NO! I WON'T FALL AGAIN! NOT TWO TIMES IN A DAY!" he struggled on, concentrating fiercely he managed to almost make it back to the forest, and the safety of the trees. But the wings melted all the way back and were truly only pictures, as he fell unconcious at an entrance to the mountain...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 pm

"Ma'am, toxic bombs detected in the caverns!" Travis's voice said through the intercom in her mask.
"Mnngh." Strangle groaned. "Mmmnn mmmmngh, mmmnnn mnn mnnn mmmmph." she replied.
"Ofcourse, ma'am, right away. Guys! Move out! We're deploying! Get your gas masks and move out! We're clearing out the poison.

"Mn mnoo!" Strangle called to Darlivite. "Mnnn mnemnng mnammmnn!" She pointed her flamethrower at him. "Mingh mmnnnpphh mmmnnnNn msaimm!"
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Dalivite looked at Strangle with genuine fear. He ducked to the side, behind a collection of rocks. He held up his shield with charms to protect him from the fire.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:58 pm

(My character's unconcious!
He just flew a ton!
He's unconcious in front of an entrance!
O, how mysterious!
I wonder if he'll be stepped on?
Possibly tripped over?
I dunno, but I have nothing to saaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
This song really sucks so, I'll say bye!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"Mnn mne mpheck?" Strangle hadn't even pulled the trigger. The guard of Rushed at her. Obligingly, she stepped out of the way and slammed the canister into his back, shattering his spine. "Mnoommpph mmemph?"
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Dalivite felt ashames and stood with anger. "I will restore my honor!" He exclaimed and charged at her, swinging his axe wildly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 pm

(... Once again,k nothing to say! XD Just posting for posting's sake!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 pm

(what are my bames again? lol)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:27 pm

(Aragorn and Sce)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 pm

(Thanks!)

Sce looked up as she was heading back to the mountains. "Nothing unusual sir!" she said to Aragorn. "Good maby weve scared them off."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 pm

(Character's still laying uncocnious... waiting for something to happen... XD I AM SO LAZY!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Clash tossed the rest of the human arm to the side of the cave and walked out, stretching left and right.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 am

Strangle didn't really think about it. She just pulled the pin from her toxic gas grenade and rolled it onto the ground, right under Dalivite's feet. There was a bang, and the acid green smoke exploded around it, spreading fast.

Hendricks saw the spark the grenade had made. He motioned to the other members of Team Strangle. The others nodded, strapping on their gas masks and hurling their own set of grenades. While the smoke was still acid green, these grenades, however, contained harmless colored gas. Only those who have never went up against the ambush force would think this to be a gas similar to Strangle's toxic one, when in actuality, it only obscured the view.

The grenades exploded around Dalivite and his forces, hiding him, Strangle, and the real toxic gas. Hendricks raised a fist to the air. "Burn them!"
The battle cry rallied the small but lethal flamethrower-wielding army, as they rushed down their slope, weapons ablaze.

Strangle lifted her mask, breathing in the toxic air. This was paradise. She threw her flamethrower to the ground and unhitched her axe, stepping slowly towards Dalivite, only her silhouette visible in the green, sickly gas.

(You'd better run. The toxic is lethal to everyone but her. Yes. She's killing her own allies in a sense, but hey, if you were a freak who was BORN breathing in and eating poison, would you care? I don't think so.)

UPDATE:
History: Born 'Connie Aspen', Strangle was one of the Poison Princesses. She was sold off a a young child to what seemed to be an innocent orphanage. There, however, she was fed poisonous plants and slept in beds stuffed with similar plants. She was one of the few who survived the ordeal. As a result, her entire body is flowing with poison. Her sweat, her blood, her tears, they were all poison. If anyone as much as touched her discarded clothing, they would experience instant nerve spasms, and pain, before death in under five hours.
During a trip to the marketplace, she meets the bulk of what is now known as Team Strangle, then known as the Pyromancers, a bunch of kids then who were obsessed with arson. After spending a time with them, she finally planned to join them. With their help, she escaped and ended up with them. She developed a liking to toxic gas, and in their small headquarters, she constructed an entire laboratory in the basement, creating more and more lethal bombs and breathing in the fumes everyday.
Years from then, the Pyros enlisted for the human Alliance, just to prove their worth. With Hendricks' home-made flamethrowers, and her special bombs, they were just about to prove to the world what Team Strangle actually was: KICKASS.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Dalivite coughed, breathing in Strangles toxin gas. Though dwarves had a higher immunity, it was strong. He chocked, struggling back fitfull coughs. He spotted the silhouette of Strangle, and claspsed his hand tightly around the hilt of his axe. He would have yelled a battle cry, but knew that would only let it more toxic air. He swung rampidly, his vision blurring in and out as he moved. I will die a warrior!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Crona woke up, looking around "W-where am I?" he asked himself and got weakly to his feet "Weird... A cave?" he said turning and seeing the entrance of the mountain "Hmmmmmmmmm... I've never really liked the underground!" he muttered but went inside anyway, closing his eyes momentarily expecting it to be dark anyway, but to his surprise after about 5 minutes of walking, he saw light! "Huh, light? Maybe I should turn ba- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HEY THAT HURT!" he screamed as someone bumped into him "Watch where you're going kid. By the way, what's a kid doing here? I don't know. I have to go! Watch out, kid!" the person in armor moved on and Crona watched in puzzlement as he went deeper into the mountain...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 pm

'Is he daft?' Strangle twirled the axe, bored. She took a step back from Dalivite's charge. She was no warrior, she had no code, no morals to abide to. Why should she care? Just let him die choking on the gas.

A human soldier coughed anspluttered beside her, obviously dying from the gas. Strangle reached for him and pulled him to his feet. "Hey, buddy, let me ease your pain a bit." she gave a small smile, before shoving him towards Dalivite.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Dalivite easily removed the head of the human. Glaring at the body, and recognizing it as not his goal. He charged again, his body so weak. He fell before he reached Strangle, blood coming from his mouth.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next