Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Nina's Existence  EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Nina's Existence  EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Nina's Existence  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Nina's Existence  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Nina's Existence  EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Nina's Existence  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Nina's Existence  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Nina's Existence  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Nina's Existence  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Nina's Existence

Go down

Nina's Existence  Empty Nina's Existence

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Wolf Name: Nina
Fur Description: White/grey
Eye color: Orange
History: She had four brothers that she was raised with in a small pack. She was the trouble maker of the litter and she has quite a rough attitude towards some things. But despite what most think about her, she can be very nice toward others who return the kindness. Nina left her small birth pack at a young age, due to her father dying of illness and her mother dissapearing with two of her brothers. She set off on her own and learned to hunt, defend herself, where not to go, ect. At one point, she had come to the Goldenbloods Territory, but that didn't last long. Now, Nina plans to go back to the territory and try to make her way into the pack, having had enough of being on her own.
Personality: She likes to have fun and prefers to be around males than females because she was raised with mostly males. She play fights aggressively and she doesn't care about her age, she is still quite immature. Sometimes she acts as if she didn't even know her age.
Other:
She is at an average size for her age. She doesn't like anyone to try and take care of her, she likes to take care of herself. She doesn't really like to be alone.

Reference:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum