Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Ship Wrecked

+2
Gaarać„›
Nyles
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ship Wrecked  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ship Wrecked

Post  Lunar Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Carter looked around boredly. He reached for the ground and grumbled, "Mummy! Put me downnnnnn!" Zoe put Carter down and he started playing with the sand, "Thank you so much for finding him!" She then knelt down by Carter and asked, "Carter, where is daddy? Carter shrugged and continued playing, obviously having no idea.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 am

Eon stumbled over a bump his head full of mush. He heard his name and for a moment he had to stop and think if that was his name. "I am Eon Hughes, I am stuck on an island." He mumbled to himself then remembered Katherine. "Katherine?" He half yelled half croaked. He turned to her and a bright smile lit up his face as he saw her. "Kathrine!" He ran to her but just managed to trip and fall in the sand. "Ow... That did not feel good." He rubbed his back and smiled.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Zoe picked up Carter and said, "Ok, lets go look for him.." She looked back at Hei and again thanked him, "Thank you so much for bringing me my boy." She then turned away and started walking down the beach, searching for Oliver through all the wreckage. Carter was looking around at everything with big eyes of curiosity.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Name: Marianna (you can call her Anna or Anne if you want)
Reason for being on ship: She and her mother had to board that ship,since all the other ships were already out at sea.
Looks: Long,semi-curled dark brown (almost black) hair,deep blue eyes,an indigo shirt,and turqiouse pants. Her socks and shoes were out there somewhere in the never-ending sea.
Skills: Sculpting,Singing,Sketching
Relationships: No

Name: Elizabeth
Reason for being on ship: She and her daughter,Elizabeth, had to board that ship,since all the other ships were already out at sea.
Looks: Short curly black hair,black glasses,a white "Rockstar" shirt,and black/dark dark blue pants and hazel/brownish eyes.
Skills: Painting,Writing
Relationships: Not anymore

Elizabeth sat up thinking, What the heck happened..She then realized that Marianna was missing,and began to panic. She immediatly got up,but before she could say anything,there she saw Anna,laying on the damp sand,her head propped up on a peice of wood,most likely another barrel. She sped over to where Anna was,and noticed that her head had a huge cut,and was oozing blood all over the barrel. Elizabeth started shouting for help,afraid that her daughter would die from blood loss. "HELP! SOMEBODY,PLEASE HELP MY DAUGHTER!!"
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Katherine looked at Eon, and couldn't stop the smile that crossed her face. She nearly tackled him in the sand laughing. "Oh god Eon, I thought you were dead." She whispered making sure she remembered every moment of this. She placed her hands on his face, gazing into his brilliant blue eyes. "I love you." She whispered and kissed him there in the blazing hot sand.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Hei smiled after them... Still clueless. As far as he could remember all that had happened to him in his life was that he had woken up... Under a tree... On a beach... Near a group of random people... He saw a mask half buried in the sand. It looked... Familiar. "Why does... That mask look so familiar?" he asked himself, and picked it up. "Maybe it's an important thing for me or something..." he murmured, and put it on. Immediatley and odd kind of digital screen appeared in his eyes, and by moving his eyes the screen did things. "WOAH! SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled and hopped around like an excited little kid.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:04 pm

After a few minutes of searching, Zoe decided that she needed to do what was best for her baby which was stay calm and keep him safe. She assumed Oliver wasn't too far away and that he would be ok. So, she started going though some of the broken things on the ship and pulled some bags and suit cases and such that were floating to shore. She found a blanket and wrapped it around Carter as he played in the sand.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Hei sat down where he was, and fiddled around with the mask. It could access the internet from wherever the heck they were!!! It was just like a computer! He grinned to himself under the mask. But since he had hit his head bad enough to forget... He didn't know that this mask could save them all.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Eon kissed her back then hugged her wrapping her tightly in his strong arms. "Were going to get through this together and when we get home, if we get home I swear I will propose to you." He whispered in her ear and chuckled.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 pm

While moving through some of the wreckage, Zoe saw a familiar hand. A familiar hand that had a ring on his finger. The ring she had given to Oliver when they got married. Her heart stopped and she stumbled over to it and pushed the piled of wood off. She saw a man with thick black hair and eyes as dark blue as the night sky. Blood was smeared across his face and his skin was very pale with the stink of the ocean. Her small hand covered her mouth as her body suddenly shook with fear. She just found her husband, her son's father, dead.
Shock took over and Zoe slowly moved her head down to where her forehead was laying on his chest. She couldn't believe she just found him dead! Her vision went blurry with tears and he smelled strongly of sea salt and blood.
Carter stood up, leaving the blanket his mom had wrapped around him where it was, walking over and asked, "Mummy?" He put his little hand on her back and bent over, trying to see her face, "Mummy? Why you cry?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Hei got onto the internet, and started randomly typing things out on a RP forum...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Zoe sat up and looked at Carter, her eyes red from the tears. She hugged him close and said, "It's ok, baby. Come on.." She didn't want Carter to see the body of his dad not moving. Then he would begin to question it and she would have to try her best to explain. She stood up, holding Carter and walked back over to the blanket then sat him back down on it and told the little boy, "Stay here.. Understand?" Carter nodded and wiped a tear from his moms cheek, "Don't be sad mummy."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 pm

ELizabeth realized that nobody was paying attention and she started to sob. She waited for someone to help her,and screamed the same thing one last time,then just stood up and ran over to where there was a linen bandagebig enough to wrap around Anne's head. She sprinted back to Marianne,and began to wrap it around her head.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Zoe nodded and said, "It's ok Carter. Just stay here." She stood up and walked back over to the body, tears silently streaming down her face. She didn't have time to grieve right now. She had to cover the body so her son would not see. She grabbed one of the barrels and kicked in the side, scooped out the broken pieces of wood, then placed it over him so he couldn't be seen from any side. Zoe was use to death so she was good and getting what needed to be done, done. She had placed her hands over his torso, the one with the wedding ring on top. Then she hurried back over to Carter. The crying had stopped. Zoe picked him up, "Ok, lets go..." Carter started playing with her hair as she carried him
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Hei took off his mask and sighed. What was he supposed to do???
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 pm

A smile crossed Katherine's face, for at the moment she could only think of Eon. She ran her right hand down his spine, and whispered tenderly to him. "I'll keep you to that. Otherwise were getting married on this island. I don't care if the ring is a clam shell or a diamond. I just want you to be my husband." She kissed his forehead lightly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Wonder why I forgot a buncha stuff... Hei wondered. X3
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Eon laughed and stood up from the sandy ground. He pulled Katherina up by him and slipped his hand through hers. "C'mon lets go find other survivors, the bigger the group the better." He said in a more serious tone.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Zoe sat down on the sand, a bit away from where she couldn't see anyone else very well. She sat Carter down in front of her and tried to explain to him. "Something very bad has happened, buddy. We aren't going to be able to see Daddy anymore. Daddy is safe, and he is happy." Carter nodded. "Otay mummy. Sand now? Can we play wiff the shells?" Zoe smiled and picked up one of the sea shells that was laying near them and handed it to her son, "Here you go."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Hei stood up, walking around and asking people if they needed help.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Katherine smiled, and nodded. "Yeah, I saw Zoe just up the beach. Her little boy's alright to!" She commented, pointing with her free hand up along the coast. "I think Oliver is dead though..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Carter smiled big and grabbed hold of Zoe's nose, giggling like mad. He put the shell on her forehead then let it go, thinking it would stay. The shell fell down and Carter now looked determined to make the shell stay. He put it back on her head and let go, again it fell. Zoe smiled and said, "It wont work, Carter, because I'm sitting up." Carter now got a curious face and started pushing Zoe backyard, "Lay back mummy!" Zoe did, and Carter put the shell on her forehead and when he discovered that it no longer fell down, he clapped his handed, "Work! Work! It Work!"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Hei came to an old man who said he needed help, and asked him what he needed help with. The man sprang up, now fine and pulled Hei into the trees once more. "YOU FOOL!" he hissed "WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!?! You are on of our top agents! Why, now do you start acting like a brain dead idiot!?!" the old man glared at him, and after a while of Hei staring at him with a blank, clueless expression he sighed. "Let me see your head, boy!" he muttered and Hei sat down so that he could look. "MY GOD! There's dents in your skull deeper than the Atlantic! Blood matted in your hair so thickly you'd think a vampire had just puked up all its meals ever!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Eon stared sadly at he ground, making a grim expression he said "I suppose nature couldn't let us be without taking one life." He finished and started to walk down the sandy beach. "Lead us too her..."
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 pm

The old man pulled out a briefcase and opened it with a key and password. "Pain!" he said and injected Hei with a needle full of liquid. "Pain!" the old man said again as he injected Hei again. "I guess I should keep you clueless, maybe then you'll do your job better! It's been months! We assigned you to this job in May! You took to long. Now you have to pay. I'm taking your rank. When the people trust you enough maybe I'll jog your memory. Goodbye, Greed" the man said as Hei just stared blankly on, feeling rather numb from the second injection. The first injection was to speed the healing of his wound.The man walked off into the forest, leaving Hei sitting there in a daze.

(Greed was Hei's alias. He told them that. They know his ral name, and he knows they know but they still call him Greed)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum