Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fire and Ashes EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fire and Ashes EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fire and Ashes EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fire and Ashes EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fire and Ashes EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fire and Ashes EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fire and Ashes EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fire and Ashes EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fire and Ashes EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fire and Ashes

+2
Me
Artemis
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fire and Ashes Empty Fire and Ashes

Post  Artemis Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:52 pm

.O.
Here goes, hope everyone enjoys!
Black ash surrounds you as you pad through the once-glorious Golden Blood Territory. No prey remains, no safe haven to keep pups exists, all there is are burnt twigs and ashes. Will you remain with the pack while they travel to a new home or will you separate and try to make it on your own? Artemis is missing and a leader must be picked(This leader will be just for this role play...) Who's your allies and which wolves are just trying to back stab you and become leader?
Now before we start role playing I was wondering if you guys wanted to use same wolf characters are make new ones?
Artemis
Artemis
Admin
Admin

https://goldenbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ashes Empty Re: Fire and Ashes

Post  Me Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 pm

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I could bring Asku and his new family into this one!!! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! But I'll probably still keep Holo maybe Kashtin and Zephyr... I dunno.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I'll still use my character Lunar, but I'm also gonna use one of my other characters from a different site that I haven't used very much. His name is Dodge XD if thats ok..
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 am

It's alright, Okay then we can start role playing. You must use at least one original wolf character from the Golden Bloods Pack and can add in any new characters just write out a form for them!!!
Artemis
Artemis
Admin
Admin

https://goldenbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:27 am

Otay! I will be using Blaze and since I cant handle more then two characters without making the posts sound retarded :3 Echo wont be in this one and a new character will!

Name:Atlas
Appearance:All black with green eyes and three silver tear drops under his eye.Fire and Ashes Alpine__by_ninja_blaze-d4mmkgx
Build:Atlas is bigger then a normal wolf and has a very high endurance level,
Strengths:Atlas is very strong and good with pups
Weaknesses:Speed
Personality:Atlas isn't very bold and usually doesn't make the first move to start a conversation. He is very kind though and is a big softy...
Rank:Hunter, just act like he has been in the pack for awhile but not long enough to gain all their trust...

Blaze watched in despair as fire consumed the rest of his home. Black smudges dotted his white fur. He had thought this was really it the place he would spend the rest of his life, the best part would be there was no more moving... They would have to move if they wanted to survive.
Atlas shifted his paws stirring up black ash. He felt itchy from the heat and wished he could run, run as fast as he could away from all problems and go back to his old life. I have to stay strong for the pack... He shifted his weight once again and began to survey the land. Everything was burnt as far as he could see. He sighed a desperate sigh... He howled a eerie sound across the desolate land. Waiting for an answer he sat down stirring up yet more ash.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:49 am

Holo woke up buried, and she felt as though she were on fire. She was... She screamed, and popped out of the ashes, looking for ground that wasn't covered in ashes and embers.

Name: Amparo (it means "defenseless", but that is ironic because he can smell the mood in the air. I know it's weird, but if he smells bad intentions, he knows which way to go and he will scare you for life if he gets the chance.)
Reference: Fire and Ashes Nwk38j
Other: He appears very weak, but is actually pretty strong when he wants to be, not good with people because he fears they will tease him. He is blind, and deaf. He was frail since birth and always kinda pushed around. He would hear people insult him, but he could never respond and stick up for himself because the other wolves in his pack were friggin' giants! Eventually his mother convinced is father, the alpha to banish him from the pack so that he wouldn't have to take that anymore. For a while he lived on his own, and learned to survive and got around OK. Then he joined the Golden Bloods and shortly after their home burned down. He is convinced that he is cursed due to his odd coat color.

Last edited by Holo on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

Lunar coughed and choked from smoke and ash. Looking around in a daze, her left side of her body stung with the after effects of burns. She coughed a bit more then managed to choke out of her throat, "Holo?" The sound from her throat was something she'd never heard before. It sounded scratched, dry, damaged, and rough. Her hind left hip was almost bald, and had blood emerging from the skin that was badly burned. She coughed louder and her voice croaked out, "Raffiel?"

(Ill put up Dodge's thing later.)
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Ash,
Fire,
Heat,
Burning,
Destruction,
Chaos,
Pain,
Sorrow,
Howls,
Cries,
That's all Khora could remember. She opened her golden eyes and looked around the ruined remains of pack grounds. Her heart stopped as she gazed at all the distruction. The last she had remembered was howls of warning and then, fire... It had raged so strong last night and she knew not how she had survived. Her whole body ached and burned, she felt as if she was missing patches of fur. Which wouldn't surprise her, after all she had been caught in the middle of the torrent of flames. She moved carefully and painfully through the ashes and charred trees. Her pads burned with pain and yet she was only focused on where her pack was, and where her son and mate were.

Raffiel growled in pain, he was stuck under a fallen tree. He wriggled under it but his right hind leg was pinned by the massive trunk. He coughed in and out ashes and found himself drifting in and out of consiousness. He was in so much pain pinned there and began howling for help.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Holo finally found a rather large puddle and hopped in. The small fire went out in her fur, and she climbed out. She noticed her throat was sore from the smoke, but managed to croak out "Lunar?"(Is Rowan gonna be in this role play? and Jay? what about her?) "Someone... Is Lunar all right?" she called out, as she neared where the old den had been. She saw Lunar in the distance and ran up to her screaming "LUNAR! LUNAR! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!" Then she noticed everything she saw was kinda hazy... And discolored... She was sure it would pass with time. Just her eyes burning from the smoke. She started crying and licked her sisters face. At least what she thought was Lunars face. For all she knew she could be missing it by a few feet.

Amparo sniffed the air, and smelled smoke. "I wonder what..." he murmured, he had been hunting in the forest about 20 or so miles away from the pack territory. The other animals had been slowly disappearing and they had been seeing quite a few more two-legs and their strange dens.

(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! BRAIN FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humans started the fire new city nearby gotta go)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Lunar looked at the orange colored wolf, slightly confused. Then she realized it was Holo and her heart jumped, "HOLO! I thought you were dead!" She licked Holo's face then looked around in a panic, "Where is everyone?" The stinging got worse on her left hip as the adrenaline was wearing off.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:26 pm

"I don't know... Hehe... Theres three rainbow yous" Holo said, and giggled. She was telling the truth. And she didn't want to worry her sister, or seem like she was lying. "Lunar probably won't believe me at all." Holo thought to herself.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Blaze swished his burnt tail back and forth. His eye was swollen shut from a burning branch falling on top of him. He groaned and suddenly realized Khora wasn't with him. "Khora?" He said hoarsely trying to shout. He shook his head in frustration. Lifting his snout and looking into the grey sky he howled, a mangled noise came from his burnt throat. Before the could try he heard a howl in the distance. He sat listening into he could pick out the howl was Atlas's. Standing and stretching his aching muscles he trotted towards the sound.
Atlas waited patiently, he hadn't been in the pack long and didnt expect an answer... Artemis! I must find Artemis....
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Jay looked at the charred landscape around her. her once blue-gray fur now gray. (im putting this in the future.)

Rowan picked up one of his pups. He was scared that they wouldnt make it. One already died and was burried in the shore by the lake.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

(Rowan has pups... WTF? Well SPOILER ALERT!!! I had been planning this for a while now... :3 Holo and Rowan will try to have pups in the main role play (hopefully) and maybe in this one too (hopefully) but... Holo has a problem... She can't give birth XD same with my mom. It didn't work right... They had to cut her open she said, and that's how my umbilical cord almost killed me! ALL BECAUSE OF IDIOTIC DOCTORS!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad )

Amparo arrived at the den, and was shocked by the mood that he sensed there. Despair... Hope... Worry... And... He couldn't really name it, but he had felt it before... From his mother. His mother? What was he thinking about? He had always been alone! He had never had true parents... Or a pack... Until the Golden Bloods. So he had to help them. "Hello? Is anyone OK?" he called, and started to try and avoid getting burned while finding everyone.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Lunar looked around quickly, "We have to find someone. Anyone!" She went to take a step but yelped at the sudden pain shot up her leg.

Name: Dodge
Personality: It's hard for him to trust others. He is usually quiet and to himself, but if you start to annoy him, he will turn hostile. In all truth of good that exists in the world, he can be a very nice guy.
Looks: An average sized male with a slim body. Chocolate brown fur with darker brown paws and has a creamy brown color of eyes. His fur sticks out, almost as if it was spiked.
Fire and Ashes Dodge_by_sammcart4197-d4nmhho

Last edited by Lunar on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 am

(Ya, sorry i wont give the name away yet though! Its a secret! and Holo, how would that work out? She would never have pups?!)

Rowan heard a distant howl and walked towards it. The young pup fallowed. Its black pelt with a red undercoat hid her well with the ashes and embers. Rowan spotted Rafiel. He grabbed the pup and ran over. "Rafiel!" he barked. The charred trunk trapped him. Stepping up to the trunk, he shoved with his shoulders. The trunk moved just enough for Rafiel to get out. "Hurry," he grunted.

Jay coughed. Her throat dry from the smoke, made it hard to breath. She couldn't walk very much. The embers burned her cracked pads. "LUUUUUNAR! HOOOOLOOOO! ROOOWAN!" She howled. She looked for her adopted pups. "Please let them be alright!" she whispered.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 am

Lunar perked up, "I heard Jay!" She started quickly moving toward where she heard the howl.
Dodge looked around curiously at the ash and ruins of this place. He didn't know any of the wolves that lived here. He was simply curious as to what had gone down here, or how many had been harmed. He padded through the ashes, unharmed.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:38 am

(Should i bring Aspen back?)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:25 am

(Aspen? Ayalilla's pup Aspen? Or a different one? And it would work 'cuz you could just slice Holo open... or something... XD I DUNNO! I am a stupid person who only thinks half ideas... :3 forget it. forget it all... *jedi mind trick* I never posted that at all... This is not the information you are looking for! Twisted Evil )

Amparo smelled most of the other wolves from the pack, and he paused a moment. Who would need the most help...? Holo. Probably Holo. That crazy wolf, she acted like a young pup even though she was almost two years old! It was CRAZY!!! Drove him crazy at least. but he never complained. He almost never spoke. He could speak... But most of the time people didn't understand it because he was very quite and his accent. They never understood his accent it seemed. It had been passed down from some dog on his fathers side who had been owned by humans. He had been there to protect those humans, but in the end other ones with a stragnge pale skin color had killed 'em dead. That old dog had always tol him all kindsa stories! Those were good days... He didn't feel sad anymore... He sighed, and set to sniffing out Holo, sensing that Lunar was with her to. "Y'all ok...?" he asked the two silently, and seemed to stare right into them, even though he couldn't see. "Needa find anybody...?" he mumbled, and waited.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:45 am

(Not aspen, Autumn? Im a retqrd this week i swear!)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:55 am

Lunar stopped when she heard Amparo and quickly rushed over to him, "Can you help us find Jay?" Then something clicked in her mind. "Raffiel! Holo, I need to find Raffiel!" She put her nose to the ground to start trying to sniff him out, but breathed in a bunch of ash. She sneezed loudly then looked around dizzily. Despite her sudden dizziness, she took off to find Raffiel, leaving Holo and Amparo behind and completely forgetting about finding Jay.

Dodge snuck quietly around. This was where he was himself. He could sneak around without being seen as easily as breathing. He saw a black wolf, a red wolf, and an oddly colored wolf. This sparked his attention and he watched silently, unseen in the shadows.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Amparo looked puzzled at what Lunar had said. Apparently no one in this pack understood he was deaf, and couldn't hear them. So weird... He nosed Holo's shoulder to get her attention, and she followed him as he started to look for Jay.

(Sure! GO ahead and bring her back Heather! This can be like the zombie season of lost! XD)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Dodge sunk back into the shadows and went looking around some more, curious as to who else might have been here.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Amparo kept on smelling for Jay's scent.

Holo saw Jay, and barked with joy. "JAY! JAY OVER HERE!!!!! JAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Jay looked up. She smiled when she saw Holo. Her joints were stiff and creaked as she got up. "Holo!" she barked and slowly walked over to them.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next