Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Zombie Apocalypse

+3
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
Lunar
7 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse - Page 16 Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Me Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Hank had filled his sack with whatever he could find in the food section that seemed edible. He was now looking at clothing, hoping to find some new clothes that would fit him, and perhaps extras he could use for bandages and such.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:09 am

Harold's smile only grew as the zombie backed away, he shifted his head so that the small amount of light reflecting in the room reflected off his eyes, making them glisten. With a calm and soothing voice he said, "If not friends then let us at least become acquaintances, after all, you owe me for that canteen you bit." He grabbed his duffle bag and dumped it, then scattered the items with his foot, his hand still held out in a friendly welcoming manner. "What's mine, could always be yours."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Athena sniffed at the contents now free from the duffel bag, and her eyes greedily focused on a tin can of dried tuna. Watching him completely as she approached the can, Athena flashed a claw out tore the top off with ease. The zombie gave it a few curious sniffs before her mouth opened entirely, popping out of its socket to virtually rip the can into shreds as she devoured the food. When it was gone, and shrapnel from the tin was scattered around her, Athena's jaw was forced back into place by hand and she looked at Harold with a less cautious manner.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:33 am

Harold sat down looking at the zombie curiously, he nodded considering the appetite and then said "If you stick with me, I can help you find more food, maybe find a place to stay where others wont harm you... we could work together." He once more held out his hand to the zombie.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:02 am

A sick sound came from her gut as the food was digested, and Athena gave a cringe at the odd feeling it made. But then she tilted her head at the hand offered once more and then flashed out a hand to grab another can of food. Slowly, watching him entirely, she placed the canned corn in Harold's duffel and then another, and then a can of green beans. And she continued onward until all but the tuna was in the bag, and opened another; eating it in the same manner of fashion as she'd eaten the first. Once there was another pile of shrapnel around her body, Athena refocused on Harold's hand and with a hurr, she placed one of the cans in the hand. The tuna tasted better then human.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Harold looked at the can and looked at Athena, he opened up the can took out one bite of food and offered it out to her laying on his palm, "I know a place that should have more tuna."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Athena seemed to understand the words, and gave another hurr of pleasure at the somewhat thought of more of the canned fish. Suddenly though, she returned to her aggressive state, and hurled around in time to slash the throat of an approaching zombie, instantly coating her body in the sickly colored blood. Athena crouched low to the ground, slipping her way between the furniture in the lobby and then lunged at another zombie with outstretched claws and bared fangs.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 am

Harold watched intrigued, he watched the two zombies hit the floor and looked back at Athena. "Thank you, I hadn't even spotted them." He looked over towards the main door frowning, "We are going to need another way out of here."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:59 am

Athena straightened up some, her bones popping back into place, and then started to walk on her two feet with obvious unease as she tried to copy Harold. Peering around with her eyes far more keen to see in the dark, Athena spotted a back door and hobbled over to it where she attempted to open it up by ramming her shoulder into several times until it gave way. "Hur!" She growled to get the human's attention.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Harold grabbed all his stuff and slowly moved in the direction of the calling zombie, unable to see correctly he stumbled over a toppled chair. In retaliation he kicked the chair and it moved across the room. Eventually he made it to the door and looked over to where he guessed the zombie was, "Good find. So I guess you have a keen sight in the dark."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:01 am

Athena gave no real response, dropping down onto her hands and feet as she quickly decided she preferred to walk, and stalked through the door first. She could smell and hear many of her brethren in the long hallway, doors lining the passageway. She gave a light growl and moved to. The first one, which had its door already busted down, and pounced on the first zombie she saw. Slicing it's torso and then swiftly tearing its head off, the other occupant of the room wheeled on the zombie Athena, and slashed at her. She virtually ignored the blunt attack, the other zombie lacking any serious claws or damage dealers. A simple, coming infected. A smug sound came from the far more superior zombie before she pounced on it as well, and tore into the chest and broke the ribs. The first room cleared, Athena moved out into the hallway and gave another hur to the human.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Harold nodded and noted to himself that this partnership was far more beneficial than he had thought, he could react well in the light and seemed to have better motor functions, and the female zombie was extremely efficient in the dark, his weakness. He moved forward slowly and carefully, stopping when he felt his foot sink into a corpse.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Athena sniffed the air alertly, checking as much as she could with the human's scent drawing her attention. She shook the prospect away, the tuna tasted far better after all. The sound from behind her instantly drew her attention, and Athena turned and peered at the corpse Harold had stepped on. It was dead, and didn't look very tasted, so she turned back around to clear the next room.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Harold barely suppressed a groan of disgust as he lifted his foot out of the corpse, making a sickening sucking noise. He quietly whispered to himself, "How much longer until we get out of this hotel? I hate being in the dark."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 am

Athena could hear every word he said, but not many of them made much sense to her. She snorted, and snaked her way over to a door at the end, none of e zombies still within the hotel having noticed the human. "Hur!" She hissed, wildly flailing an. Arm to the large door of metal blocking their escape.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:24 am

Harold moved forward towards the calling zombie, he came to a door, large and metal. "Open this door?" He asked, as to ensure he did the right thing as not to upset his new partner.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:10 pm

Hank had finished his little shopping spree and managed to make his way back to the apartment building. He had ended up at the back of the building and decided to just go through one of the emergency exits. 'I don't think they have alarms...' he thought as he slowly pushed it open. 'Please, please, PLEASE don't have an alarm...!' He looked around the edge of the door and spotted a zombie right there in front of it. He stifled a shriek and closed the door again. 'Great. Thanks for not having an alarm. You just have a flipping zombie behind you! Man, you're like the best door ever!' Hank rolled his eyes and had begun to leave when he heard another very human sounding voice coming from the same door he'd found the zombie behind. 'Oh, great! Looters. Well... I guess I'm a looter as well. Maybe they'll take care of the zombie. Yeah, that'd be nice. If they're crazy and come after me as well... I'll just book it. They won't catch the... former... fastest runner of SIU. Wait, what am I thinking? Of course they'll catch me. They're probably crazy. Yeah. Forget this. I'll find another door! What if that door has more zombies an crazy people? Is this door better?' Hank scratches his head and takes a deep breath. 'Remember what Cheryl said! If I start to panic I need to just calm down and tae deep breaths. But Cheryl probably didn't expect the zombi apocalypse. I should do this somewhere besides a street that could be full of murderous beings in a minute. But the ideal place is my apartment, which is inside...' Hank starts to walk again, glancing from the door to the corner of the building which seems to be miles away. 'Why did I ever leave the apartment!? What was I thinking!?'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:24 pm

"Hur!" Athena said urgently, when suddenly the door opened up and then closed back up with a human squeal coming from the opening. "Hur?" Athena growled curiously, tilting her head to the side as it was slammed. "Hur!" She pointed at it again to her human parter, already getting ready to attack if the creature on the other side was hostile.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Harold noticed the door open and a human quickly close it again, this also seemed to agitate his partner zombie. He whispered to his partner "Ill open the door, don't worry." He paused after he gripped the handle. "I'm going first," He placed his hand on his chest, he then pulled out his knife. "That way if they mean harm, your not the one hurt." He looked in the direction of his partner hoping not to upset her.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Athena figured nervously, and suddenly slunk away from her partner, and scurried her way into the nearest room whe she threw herself out the window. Crashing on the gravel and shattered glass. On the other side, Athena lifted her head with a menacing snarl and dashed at the human she was unfamiliar with.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:26 am

Hank spotted the zombie behind him and muttered something that sounded suspiciously like the Whirlwind Sprint shout from Skyrim and a string curses. He finally reached the corner of the building and turned it only to see the zombie he had snuck by earlier, accompanied by a new one that didn't have legs. "Nope!" he said, and quickly altered his course so that he was running straight down the street he had been following the last few minutes. 'I can't keep this up... I really wish I'd kept that hatchet dad got me last Christmas! Why didn't I keep the hatchet? Hatchets are dangerous! If I'd kept the hatchet I probably wouldn't have survived this long! Is that a good thing? Maybe I can use these bags. Yeah! Old ladies do that all the time with their purses! Well, only in movies I guess... It's worth a try. I have a couple cans I could throw.'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:20 am

Athena howled violently and gave chase after Hank, her claws tearing into the ground as she sprinted in a motion akin to a cheetah. The zombie moved past anything in her way, jumping over cars and trash cans, around trucks and buses, trampling down cardboard boxes and cans that littered the streets. She howled once more, and began to close in on him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:45 am

Harold burst through the door and saw his partner running off, he tried to catch up but was hopelessly outmatched in speed, so instead he decided to take the other two zombies who now turned their attention to him. With a quick kick he caused the walking one to topple of the crawler, he then lashed quickly with his weapon killing the crawler, and with a powerful echoing stomp, crushed the walkers head.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Hank slowed his pace and too out a random can, aiming as best he could and throwing it at Athena.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:16 pm

The can instantly caught Athena's attention, making her think that it was perhaps containing the marvelous tuna. She however, lost any interest in its contents when it slammed into her face. Rage boiled up her body, and the zombie found another use for the can, and chucked it right back at Hank while she let out a wild growl.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum