Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

+2
Gaara愛
terminallyCapricious
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Over the long stretch of silence Raven finished up her chocolate and sighed. She pulled her legs up near her chest and wrapped her pale and skinny arms around them. Sighing she leaned against the window, half her face pressed against it slightly the other half gazing out at the wet streets. "Should I leave now?" she asked at last, unsure of what the other anthro would do with her.

(hurr I don't even know who that person is >.< SO it doesn't bother me who he looks like. Raven: https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/12/31/95/grrr11.jpg only she looks much younger then that right now e.e
http://joethreat.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/nina-dobrev.jpg <--- That is Juliet.)
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Immortal| A Werewolf/Anthro/Vampire rp

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 am

Sce started down her tree. She started to slip, so she dug her claws in. She curled back her lips in surprise. She jumped the rest of the way down.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:34 am

"Hey. Be my guest. You can go off any time you want. Not that I suggest it, but...hey. It's your life." Gabrielle took the cup to the sink behind the counter. "You're always welcome back here. Any time. Withering Times," Gabrielle waved around, indicating the shop, "is a sanctuary for different kinds of people. Killers, murderers, monsters...." Gabrielle turned on the tap, letting the water run. "I was one of them. Then he took me in. I would take you in, too. WT's always open for more employees. Free lodging, free food, damn delicious cakes."
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 am

When Ny'ra finally got her face out of the muck she wanted to hit something. Like seriously hit something. Claws and fangs and all. She looked at the dead buck for a moment, but hitting something that was dead wasn't right. And a tree or rock would be just plain stupid. Not to mention the splitters or broken fingers. Nope instead she carried the buck all the way back to the pack, stopping here and there to rest and stretch. Once she had made it there Ny'ra shoved it over to a werewolf that normally took care of cleaning game. She was far to agitated to do it herself and not make a mistake like cutting off a finger. Her gaze scooped out the pack area, a clearing with rugged huts here and there and then growled a challenge. She didn't like to use her words.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:01 am

Raven sat still for a moment, thinking through her words. "This place seems pretty great" she said blankly. Looking at Gabrielle and smirked a bit "as long as you have working water I'll stay.. for now." Raven pointed to her muddied face as if explaining why she wanted working water. "Oh and I'm expecting to try one of those cakes soon, just saying you brought that on yourself speaking about damn delicious cakes."
Raven would be happy to accept any offer of having a home. "So a temporary/permanent foster home for people that don't quite fit in and such?" the young anthro fought for the words to use, seeing as killer and murders could be humans as well as monsters.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 am

"No. A refuge. We have many who stick around, then leave. They all leave. Everyone has to face their own destiny." Gabrielle hung the now-clean cup on one of the hooks hanging above the counter. "I....I have no destiny, no future. This place is my destiny, I guess." She looked solemnly at the hanging cup, as if its reflection returned a view of her past. "So tell me. How are things going for the anthros? Still as bad as ever?"
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Sce joged into the clearing. She nodded to a few wolves here and there. She licked her lips as deer scent made her mouth water.

Harry growled over his shoulder, "What do you want, Alice?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Raven nodded slightly at what she said about it being a refuge. She wasn't sure about destiny, so she stayed quite until Gabrielle asked about the anthros. "Well, I've heard from some of the other city anthros talking about a resistance type thing." She paused trying to gather her thoughts. "They're building up an army type thing, recruiting other anthros from both the city and wild." The young girl glanced at her feet "I-I was thinking about joining them, when I was more fit for travel, its not like living under the werewolves would treat me any better then the people here."
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Name: Liam
Detailed Appearance: Shaggy Blonde hair. You can see his natural Hair color peaking out at times.
Personality: He is very serious. He is like the father of the whole group. He can have good times too.
History: As a white trying to fit with the native americans he was forces to drink blood to get into the tribe. He started to choke on the blood as his throat burned. He was thrown out of the camp, left to die. He crawled back to hus horse and ran back to the nearest town. He almost made it, but he died, falling off his horse. He was almost unable to get turned when one of his friends found him and turned him.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Name: Hazel
Detailed Appearance: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/07262008/a/f/b/8/afb84ccf5564d0_full.jpg
Personality: She is playful, and easy to get along with. But she doesn't like to talk about herself very much. She can't take a compliment.
History: She was raised by a kind old vampire named Isolde. She was with Isolde in her cabin for as long as she could remember. Isolde runs a small tree nursery outside the city, and Hazel usually hides or puts on a hoodie and hides her hands when customers come. Or she wears gardening gloves. Isolde's tree nursery is rather large, and they live near a forest so she is usually near home.
City or wild?: Pretty much wild, but sometimes she will sneak into a city when there isn't too many people around.

Name: Isolde; or Gramumma
Detailed Appearance: (She was made into a vampire when she was already old) http://i.huffpost.com/gen/607790/thumbs/s-AMERICAS-GOT-TALENT-GRANNY-G-120515-large.jpg
Personality: She is kind, and loving. She is very protective of loved ones. She can be fierce
History: She has raised Hazel from a little baby. Before that, she tells no one. She bought the prperty and the little building and made the tree nursery so that she could raise Hazel. She likes to teach Hazel new things about the world, but tries to keep the part about vampires and werewolves and other stuff out of it. Sometimes she talks about grandchildren and children, but just something short like "Oh, my son Mikki used to do that! But then..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 am

(I'll add all your characters now.)
Name: Shane
Detailed Appearance (human): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--I75vHTrOrw/TWcaNG4vxJI/AAAAAAAAGyg/YIVXOe5Z5KE/s1600/SPN205_DeanSmile01x.jpg
Detailed Appearance (wolf): As a wolf Shane has the same brown fur color, his underside is tan as well as most of his face and his legs. His paw tips are brown as well as his eyes.
Detailed Appearance (hybrid): A human body, his face and chest is mainly hairless and has the same tan color as his wolf forms stomach. Frown fur covers the rest of his body and he has bright yellow eyes.
Personality: As a human Shane is stern yet can be fun at times. Very sarcastic and slightly intimidating, he wants more then anything to be one of the dominates but knows his place in the pack as a lower subordinate wolf. Unlike many of the other werewolves, he is more humane and fights to stay human during the night.
Like most werewolves he has a temper but is good at not showing it. Being a 34 year old he thinks he needs to be a fatherly figure for the younger members, so he trys to be down to earth and logical. He is not afraid to tell someone the cold truth of the world they live in.
History: Shane was turned into a werewolf at the young age of 18. He fought to control himself even though but was unsuccessful. The first night he changed his dad shot him three times in the leg and once in the shoulder before Shane killed him. Awaking the next day his clothes torn and blood covering his mouth and hands the bullets, although not harming him as a werewolf caused great pain to him as a human. His mom took him to an insane house (cant spell the word) but they refused to take him, thinking of him as a huge danger.
At his mother abandon him in the woods, which was fin with Shane, he didn't want to hurt anyone else.
After being abandon Shane did indeed cut his wrists with silver, in hope to somehow cure the curse. The silver caused a great pain to him, it left him withering and screaming on the forest floor, where the pack found him. He lived with the pack sense then, each night struggling to stay human.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:39 am

Hazel kicked her feet around in the water. She had some freetime since there hadn't been many customers lately. Gramumma had told her to go play in the fountain to cool off and relax. She knew why. It wasn't really to relax. Gramumma was making something. She didn't know what though. She couldn't see, and hadn't found any clues around the house. She sighed, and swished her tail around, tickling her legs. "Hehee!" Razz
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 am

Liam walked into the house. "Juliet," he greeted the injured female on the couch. "You ripped it open again," he turned around and took another deep breath, "And Alice sealed it back up. Stop straining yourself! We need you healthy and fit." He sat in the leather recliner and took a deep breath. "I've been scenting wolves closer and closer to our borders. Not crossing but close."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 am

Hazel jumped, and ran into the house as the bell on the front door rang. She pulled up her hood, and called "Who is it? A customer?"
Isolde called back "NO, only me! I just got back in. Someone had thrown trash in the planters in front!"
"OH! Well, that'shorrible." Hazel said as she walked into the room and hugged Isolde. "I wonder why someone would do such a thing?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:44 am

Hearing someone else walk in Juliet turned slightly. Seeing Liam she waved and sighed, "second time someone told me not to strain myself. I was only trying to get the remote jeez." Hearing the news about the wolves Juliet stiffened, letting a hiss escape her. "Filthy mutts" she muttered glancing at the ground. "Hopefully they don't attack until I'm fit, which shouldn't be long, considering vampires heal faster and I was hurt about a weak ago." Speaking of her injuries Juliet groaned and closed her right eye, holding her hand in front of her face. A low moan escaped her, she still couldn't see through her left eye, which means it would probably never mend.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 am

"Hopefully not," he leaned back, "You need time to learn how to fight with one eye as well."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

(Hey Holo. Those colors are really hard to read)

Ny'ra spotted the new arrival in the clearing and quickly crossed over, fangs bared. "Fight." She growled out, a low menacing tone. Her hands balled into fists as she felt an urge to head right into battle. "Sce, fight me." The werewolf knew what she was doing, challanging one of the dominants wasn't always the best idea. They had to be one of the best fighters after all. But in a human form, it would still be even. "Fight me Sce..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 am

Juliet nodded slightly, Liam was right. If they had any chance in winning the next war then she would have to learn to find with one eye. "Okay, maybe when I get better we can train or whatever." The vampire sighed and said "I hate this, I feel so weak, like I cant lead you guys anymore."
-----------------
Hearing Ny'ra order Sce to fight her Shane stiffened. He had challenged the previous dominate before Ny'ra and failed so dearly, being wounded for several weeks. "Ny'ra.. thats not such a good idea" he muttered. "You could both get really hurt and we need all of our pack members to successfully kill off the vampires." He watched the two nervously through brown eyes, knowing the pack couldn't risk a fight right now.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:48 am

"You haven't failed yet, and i've been here around long enough to know what to do." He got out of the chair and paced over to Juliet. Being careful, he sat next to her. "You look hungry." He ran a finger around her eyes, checking for buldging veins, which he found.

"Ny'ra, he is right. We can't do this now. We must gather other and attack soon. If you insist on being the dominate, Continue on your path." The mutalated looking were growled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 am

A growl came from Ny'ra. "Then we need to keep our skills honed. And what's better then real battle?" She knew that he was probably right, but was far to angry to really listen other then for ways to convince Sce to fight and Shane not to interfer. "Besides what does she do? Dominant, yet she does nothing. We all hunt, or train, or scout, but she just walks in the forest. That male to!" Her anger kept her from not talking like she normally did. Few words, only what was needed to get her point across. But now she wanted to scream. It was really only from falling in the woods like she did. But really, she had smelled her in the woods. And no game around.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:12 am

Sce tackled the threating were down. running her claws down the face. She picked up the wolf and threw her halfway across the clearing. "My job is to keep us safe!" she barked.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:30 am

Juliet sighed and smiled slightly. As he sat down next to her and ran his finger around her eye she flinched slightly. "Just a bit.. I had some blood a while ago but I don't think it was enough. It was bagged anyways." She ached for blood, wanting to feel the soothing red liquid run down her throat again. "Alice said she would bring something back for me" she said looking at the empty blood bag still laying on the coffee table in front of her.
---------------
Shane resisted the urge to jump in the middle of the fight, he couldn't stop it. Nyr'a had to learn that Sce knows what she is doing. Sitting still he watched nervously, hating to see any of the other pack members getting hurt. He had warned Ny'ra of what would happen but thats all he could do.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:35 am

Ny'ra growled, rolling and getting herself up. "Oh yeah, and how? How do you keep us safe?" She got her stance ready, having not expected Sce to attack so suddenly. She stretched a hand, Alright you want claws. You got them. The werewolf dashed forward.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:43 am

Liam nodded. "fresh blood wouldnt be bad. We still need to break Harry in too."

Sce braced herself for Ny'ra. "Making sure no one makes a mistake and starts this war early. We have this so we can win." She howled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:48 am

"Like that does anything!" She growled darkly. Ny'ra turned quickly to get behind Sce and then kicked her in the back. Her claws raking down her as well.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum