Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf

2 posters

Go down

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Empty Grimthorne || The Silent wolf

Post  terminallyCapricious Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Create.php?text=Grimthorne&name=Moonlight%20Shadow

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Flat%252C550x550%252C075%252Cf

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Create.php?text=Basics&name=OLHOBOI%20TRIAL%202011___

>>True name: Grimthorne
>>Called by: Grim
>>Hourglass: 3 years
>>Gender: 100% Male

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Loup-blanc-white-wolf-montreal
Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Create.php?text=Physical%20Appearance%20&name=OLHOBOI%20TRIAL%202011___
>>Build: Grimthorne is a bulky male with long legs and large ears. Most of his muscular looking build comes from his fluffy coat. The canid is fairly tall even for a male which might make him seem even more intimidating.

>>Pelt and optic colorization: Grim is a white male bearing black markings. Most of his back is bleached black and the ebony color extends down towards his paws, stopping halfway on his legs. His right front paw is tipped in black and his tail for the most part is ebony, only his tip remains pale. Extending down the back of his neck is black as well as two small vertical stripes below his eyes.
The canid's eyes are a bright shade of blue. His bright eyes look rather strange on his "ghostly" pelt but that was how he was born. Many of his pack mates would compliment his eyes as a pup but the quickly stopped when his real pelt color grew in instead of just blurry messes of black and white.

>>Scars:
Although Grim's pelt is covered in scars none of them are visible through his fluffy coat. He has three scratch like scars on his right should from a long forgotten battle and beneath the thick fur on his tail he has a scar.

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf White%2520Wolf

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Create.php?text=Mentality&name=OLHOBOI%20TRIAL%202011___

>>Personality: He is the silent type, talking only when spoken to and trusting only himself. Grim seems intimidating but he isn't aggressive unless provoked, he tends to be a bit stubborn and headstrong but he knows when hes lost an argument and he knows who to respect.
The male may meet a few people that he may call "friends" but he only trusts himself because of his rough past. He doesn't like going around picking fights but if one threatens him it is only expected he will fight back.

>>Weaknesses: Grim's lack of social skills proves as a weakness, although he is long legged he has a larger body, easier to hit in battle, his unusual pelt color pets him out at a major target.
>>Strengths: Although his build is a weakness it is a strength as well. His long legs help him run quicker and his large body makes it easier for him to tackle prey and attackers. His large ears prove to be very keen at hearing and his solitary attitude makes it easy for him to not get distracted by friends.
>>Dislikes: His fears include loosing some one who has managed to gain his trust, fires, loud noises, and being rejected.

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Shy%2Blil%2527%2Bgrim

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Create.php?text=Past%20%26%20the%20present&name=OLHOBOI%20TRIAL%202011___

>>Family: Mother- Redmoon (unknown)
Father- Grimthorne the first (Alive)
Sister- Prisola (Unknown)
Sister- Shayda (Dead)

History- (I'm working on making it more detailed)
Even as a young pup the ebony and white male wasn't that social. Although he was the biggest and strongest of his litter he tended not to act like a normal pup, instead of playing he would just walk around or stare intently at something the others seemed not to notice.
He was an outcast, some might say. His brothers and sisters would taunt him with cruel words and his dad seemed to believe he wouldn't amount to anything, only his mom truly loved him.
One day when he couldn't stand to bare the pain he left, he was around the age of 2 years old, he already knew how to hunt and care for himself all he needed to do what find a pack that would welcome him.

As he traveled he met up with a few wolves he learned to trust, but later it became apparent it was all just an act. They were messing with him, making him believe they were his friends until one of them gave up the act and attacked him.
The others in the pack soon abandon their "friendship" as well and Grim was so to say "banished" or "kicked" from the pack. Over the years he spent alone he became more and more untrustworthy and only spoke to a few people with direct answers of few words. He has led himself to believe that he is so silent because "friends" are baggage, bound to give up on you one day but the true reason is the fear of being rejected again.

>>Friends: None
>>The ones he knows: None
>>Enemies: None

:.:Theme song:.:
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Grimthorne || The Silent wolf Empty Re: Grimthorne || The Silent wolf

Post  Me Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:09 am

Like, woah, woah. Said WOAH, WOAH!

You did a pretty good job! All your bios are so fancy!! If I decide to put Malheure the Fortunate in this pack... They would get along. And by get along, I mean Malheure would probably just try to figure out why he was grumpy, and try to be friends..

Wanna see a bio of Malheure? Go here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Holo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Thanks ^-^ I like messing around with coding and stuffs

Lol I'm sure that would be interesting. Grimthorne would just be like ... .o. ...
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

I have had experience with just being like... .o. ...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down