Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Malheure the Fortunate EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Malheure the Fortunate EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Malheure the Fortunate EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Malheure the Fortunate EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Malheure the Fortunate EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Malheure the Fortunate EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Malheure the Fortunate EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Malheure the Fortunate EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Malheure the Fortunate EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Malheure the Fortunate

Go down

Malheure the Fortunate Empty Malheure the Fortunate

Post  Me Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 am

Malheure the fortunate

Name: Malheure

History: When Malheure was born, she was the runt. Not only that, she was born backwards and unable to hear. Her parents knew this was a problem. They named her Malheure, and fed her, but didn't do much else. She grew up and learned to read mouths, and watched what other wolves did as they spoke. This helped her a lot. But through her life many bad things have happened. As a joke, some of the wolves started calling her "Malheure the Fortunate" She left her first pack when she was two years old, and found the Golden Bloods after quite a while of wandering. Seeking adventure she decided to go on a journey. She didn't plan to be gone for long, but she got lost. She hadn't planned anything out very well, she isn't very good at fending for herself, and was having difficulty staying alive eating the few plants she knew weren't dangerous and a couple things she managed to catch. She met Arturo and he kindly offered her food. He told her not to follow him, but she didn't listen. Literally. Arturo's father attacked Malheure when he saw her, and Arturo tried his best to protect her. Arturo ended up killing his father and ran away with Malheure while his remaining siblings went off on their own. She asked him if he knew where the Golden Bloods territory was, and they are on their way there right now.

Personality: She likes to have friends, and tries to put her abilities together to help them. She is modest, but hard working. She dislikes unfairness and conflict, striving above all for peace. She is able to see all sides of an argument easily. Open-minded and always polite, Malheure has a strong sense of loyalty because of her ability to put herself into the shoes of others. She is kind and considerate, and rarely displays anger.

Reference: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Malheure after meeting Arturo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Malheure the Fortunate Empty Re: Malheure the Fortunate

Post  Me Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Updated Malheure's bio...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down