Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+7
Lunar
Nyles
Gaarać„›
HiddenFaith
terminallyCapricious
Larmyne
Me
11 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Me Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm

( ... That's what she said tongue )

"Get 'im, get 'im!" Holo barked excitedly to her teammates, still holding Erebus down as best she could.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:09 am

Lunar bit down hard on Erebus' back, still growling.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 pm

(... Not posting again with Holo until Khora posts so that I don't violate the rules or anything >_< Maybe we could post on something else if she doesn't post in a while? Dragons anyone?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:28 am

(You're night is my morning, so timing is weird. Thanks though Holo)

Erebus snarled, and did something like he did with Raffiel. He ducked down, pushed up with his legs and forced Holo towards Lunar.
But suddenly Raffiel's fangs clentched around his hind leg, pulling and tugging.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:46 am

Lunar jumped out of the way of Holo and bit down on Erebus' front leg, and pulled. She felt her teeth scrape across his skin, drawing blood, and shook her head violently.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Erebus snarled, fury boiling. He had to keep it clean, even if the youngings didn't. He knew what he was doing. If they harmed him in the 'play' fight they'd be the ones in trouble. But if he did something to them, all the adult's fury would rage down on him. He jumped forward, loosening Raffiel's grip on his hind leg. With an ample kick, Raffiel was sent staggering back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Lunar growled quietly and backed off.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm

As Holo began to fall, a thought formed in her head. She had been told at an early age by her 'mother' Jay that if an enemy much stronger than her was fighting to protect it's territory she should play dead as best she could, and hopefully it would lose interest and leave. She decided to use this strategy now. Perhaps Erebus would fall for it, giving Lunar or Raffiel an opening? She let herself go limp, and half closed her eyes so that she could see a bit, but hopefully no one could see her eyes moving about. She then held her breath, and observed mutely.

(Herpa derp. Wolf with brain damage be usin' her few smarticles left.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:17 am

Erebus tightened as he looked at Holo, and then growled with a hint of annoyance. "Faking won't help you!" He shouted, jumping away from the three young wolves and then squared off again. His eyes darted back and forth to the den. Raffiel barked a retort, then took off blindly after the dark wolf, jumped, and landed on the rocks behind Erebus. Without a sound, he bounced off and his fangs dug their way into Erebus's back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:19 am

Lunar looked at Holo, thrown off guard. When she realized Holo was only faking, she relaxed slightly and took off after Erebus again, trying to keep up with him and Raffiel.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 am

Erebus yelped, and he didn't fake it. As Raffiel raked claws down his lower back and fangs dug into his upper back. Erebus began to feel faint. Staggering to the left, he muttered a cry for help, before crashing down into the dirt. A pool of blood began to seep out from his open wounds. Raffiel snarled, "Get back up!" He demanded, baring his fangs as he removed himself from Erebus's back. "Get up and finish this!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Lunar caught up, glaring down at Erebus. She flicked her tail and snorted, pleased that he was down. A part of her wanted to help him, fix his wounds, but she'd never help Erebus. She hated Erebus for what she knew he had done to Raffiel. She would happily sit by and watch him die any day, but she also knew that Raffiel would be in huge trouble for it. Her ears flicked back and Lunar glanced at Raffiel and muttered, "Raffiel, maybe you should calm down."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Holo frowned. Her plan had backfired. She got up, and trotted after the others, but stopped a few feet away when someone flew past her, going so fast she couldn't tell who it was.

Bo-bo woke from his nap at the sound of Erebus's distress, and jumped to his feet. "EREBUS!" he barked, and ran as fast as he could to his side, pushing past the wolves in his way. "Erebus! You ok?" His ears lay back against his head, and his tail tucked between his legs in fear. "Erebus..." His face wrinkled in worry.

(If Erebus were Betelgeuse, he'd be here by now... XD)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:40 am

Raffiel looked at Lunar, bloodlust burning in his eyes. "What?" He demanded, his neck fur standing on full edge. "Why would I stop? We've got him right here. We could stop all the pain..." A flash went through his eyes. "The dreams... They could all end here." Erebus growled in pain, looking up at Bo-Bo with confusion. He snarled at the pain that ripped from his wounds. "Raffiel..." The words came out as a garbled mess. "This wasn't serious..." Raffiel turned to him, a snarl ripping from his throat. "Shut up monster! It was and you know it!" Erebus winced, "Training..." His voice dropped to a pained whisper. "It was training you pup."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Lunar watched Raffiel silently, then nodded and stepped back, letting him do what he wanted. She didn't want to be a part of killing someone. She'd watch him die, but she didn't feel right to be a part of what may kill him.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Erebus looked up, panting hard and bleeding terribly from the wounds. "So, Raffiel. What are you gonna do? Help me up, get me some healing? Or attack and become a monster?" Raffiel blinked, staring down at him and then snarled. "NO, I'm not you." And then walked away.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:01 am

Lunar glared at Erebus and growled quietly. "You sicken me," she spat.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 am

Erebus looked at her, sneering. "Really? I sicken you? Isn't it your job to heal and help," He gagged on blood. "also to stop fights from getting out of hand? Khora always does, and you're her apprentice!" He closed his eyes in pain, and a long time passed before Erebus opened his icy blue eyes again. "So who's sick now?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Lunar paused for a moment, but only a moment. She flicked her tail and growled, "You tried to kill my future mate. So don't ask for my sympathy because it's not available. I'm sure if Khora knew it was you, she'd feel the same way." Lunar twitched her ears and padded off back toward the den..
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Bo-bo had tears streaming out of his eyes while he listened to their. conversation. When they finished he managed to say quietly "Is there... Anything I can do, boss?" he paused. "Anything?"

Holo's jaw dropped at what she saw and heard. She walked up next to Bo-bo and tapped him on the shoulder. "I know a bit about healing. I don't exactly know what made everyone hate you, but... A lesson I learned is that no matter what someone has done, it's better to help them in trouble rather than abandon them and risk them coming back for revenge." She winked at them, the put on a serious face. "I'll need herbs from Darkwater pass..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Erebus looked at Holo with bright eyes. "Thank you Holo." He coughed quiet a bit on his blood again, to the point it came up as vomit. "I'd appreciate it if you'd help..." He muttered between blood and coughed up elk meat. In truth, he was surprised Raffiel had done so much damage to him, and so quickly to. But Lunar had gotten quite a few good nips on him and Holo had managed to scratch him here and there. But still, this amount of blood... wasn't right. Erebus closed his eyes and began to think about just what was wrong with him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Lunar walked into the den and looked at Khora. She stood there for a long moment, then flicked her tail and hurried off to the misty stream.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Holo smiled. "Your welcome. Bo-bo, stay here. If he gets any worse, howl very Very loudly for me. Canyou do that?"
He nodded. "Sure I can."
Holo ran off to Darkwater Pass.

Last edited by Holo on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:08 am

Raffiel stared from across the den site, cold eyes set on Erebus and Bo-Bo. That rainbow wolf's reaction. He rushed to Erebus... Either Erebus convinced him that he was good, or he's on his side... The observation formed in his head. I'll have to watch him more closely...

Erebus grunted, and moved a bit. "Bo-Bo... Is Khora awake?" He asked the odd-colored wolf. "I know she's weak from birth, and Holo is going to help... But I need her soon..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:53 pm

"I... I could check! Will you be okay alone, Erebus?" Bo-Bo stammered.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next