Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 pm

RANKS

Leader: Featherstar
Apprentice: Paintpaw

Deputy: Pheonixsoul

Medicine Cat: Icebreeze

Warriors:
Eclipsemoon
Stoneclaw
Reedfeather
Cloudheart
Lionblaze
Foxpelt
Daggerfang
Deathheart (Bravesoul)

Apprentices:
Sunpaw
Wasppaw
Paintpaw
Bluepaw
Greypaw

Queens:
Snowfrost

Kits:
Jace, Brooke, Grizz- Kits of Blackheart and Earthpelt. Taken in by Eclipsemoon and Stoneclaw.
Honeykit, Brackenkit, Nightkit, Bumblekit- Kits of Eclipsemoon and Stoneclaw

Elders:
Echoflower
Thunderrain

all cats in the olive color haven't joined yet.

Last edited by Heatherfeather on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Brook nodded, lowering her head as she focused once again. The toms grumbled, tossing the moss ball far behind them.

Greypaw and his mother stalked after the fresh scent of the hunting party Pheonixsoul was in. They slinked their way between the brambles and bushes. "Hello?" Daggerfang mewed, trying not to scare the hunting party.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Reedfeather turned on his heels, hissing at Daggerfang. "Who are you!?"

Bluepaw and Deathheart nodded to eachother as they headed into the territory to hunt. The smell of Leaffall was strong and prey was weak. "Maybe the prey has stopped gathering," Bluepaw mewed after she searched the trees for squirrels. "That's not possible, Bluepaw, our fur hasn't gotten thicker yet."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Daggerfang blinked, "I am Daggerfang." She mewed, unphased by his hostility. "This is my son, Greypaw. We come searching shelter and a life better then what we had." She gazed at them with her cool blue eyes. "We were forced into the petty rouge 'empire' and now we're free." The she-cat stood, showing them just how strong she was. "We want to join you."

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Pheonixsoul looked at the two cats. "Reedfeather, take them to the camp. Featherstar will be there soon. Are there anyothers with you that you know of?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 am

Daggerfang kept her gaze level with his. "Deathheart and Bluepaw talked about joining your clan if the rouges ever fell apart." She mewed, obviously not interested if they decided to join or not. "Yeah! They'd better try though, if they want to survive leaf-bare!" Greypaw added, not caring how insolent he sounded. He acted like he was already a member of Willowclan. His mother gave him a cold glare, and instantly he shut up, tail low. Cloudheart looked at them and then chuckled to herself.

Featherstar led the hunting patrol close to the thick trees. "Prey is so little here..." He heard Stoneclaw mew, obviously disapointed by the large lacking of food. His sullen look instantly changed to alarm. "Who's there!" He hissed, claws sinking into the soft dirt as the scent of two strangers drifted over the whole patrol. Featherstar lowered his gaze, hissing just as well.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Pheonixsoul nodded. "Very well. Reedfeather take them back to camp." The black tom nodded. "This way," he meowed. Foxpelt smiled at how the mother and son looked almost nothing alike.

Bluepaw froze as she heard the raging voice of the Clan cats behind her. "Deathheart what do we do!?" she mewed nervously. Her paws worked at the ground. Deathheart shook his mottled white fur. "We wait for them." The rise and fall of his blue chest was calm.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Daggerfang and her son turned to follow Reedfeather, but not before she had dipped her head in thanks. Greypaw remained silent as Reedfeather led them to the camp. "You have a very big territory." Daggerfang observed, impressed by the continual spread of forest around them. The little tom smiled, looking hopeful at his mother's words. "If we're allowed to join, do we get to hunt?" He asked far more tactfully then he had before.

Featherstar led the patrol right up to Deathheart and Bluepaw. "Who are you!" He hissed his demand, hoping it wasn't a large patrol of rogues. He was pleasantly surprised to see just two cats, an adult tom and a small she-cat. She looked no larger then an apprentice to Featherstar, and he let himself relax a bit. But Stoneclaw let out an enraged snarl. "You!" He yowled. "You fought me!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Reedfeather purred. "In time you will. First you need a mentor, then you will hunt and train to be a warrior." The tom pushed through a bramble bush and into the camp. He saw the kits playing and Paintpaw resting. As the two followed Reddfeather through the entrance Paintpaw turned her head. The sight of the gray and white tom made her heart leap. "Greypaw!"

Deathheart hissed in return to Stoneclaw. His pelt was now on edge, his white, red, and black tail stiffly. Bluepaw jumped between the two toms. "Stop it! The battle is over." she turned to Deathheart. "I expected more from you!" She returned back to the large tom before her. "My name is Bluepaw, and this is Deathheart. We wish to join your clan." Her blue ears were twitching with nervousness.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:25 am

Greypaw's heart went into bounds at the sight of his old friend. "Paint!" He rushed over to her, nuzzling her with a fury of emotions. "I can't believe how long it's been... We thought you had run away... or worse." He mewed, gazing at her with so much joy his chest swelled. Daggerfang purred lightly, finding the scene amusing. "They were good friends back with Aspen." She explained, watching them with her blue gaze.

Featherstar nodded, "Bluepaw is right, quit the fighting right now Stoneclaw. I expect more of you." Then he returned hsi attention to the two strangers before them. "You were in the battle? So then Aspen was your leader. Tell me, why did you follow her?" The Willowclan leader questioned.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:38 am

The mottled she-cat purred. "Its Paintpaw now. Im part of this clan." She mewed happily. "What happened to Blue? She was always with you."

"I was forced to join like many others," the white cat stated, "Deathheart joined because of the promise of golory and blood." The tom straightend up as she said this. "I don't wish to harm your Clan, but simply make it stronger."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:42 am

Featherstar tilted his ears at them, obviously thinking. Then he nodded, "Alright, we'll see if you will be a useful member of the clan. Think of it as a trial. But if I see you're not loyal, nor truly aiding the clan, you'll be forced to leave." He let his fangs flash for a second to show what he meant. Then the tom turned to his patrol. "Keep on hunting, I'll lead them back myself." He ordered, and then began to pad back towards the camp, stopping once to look over his shoulder to see if they were coming.

The grey tom let out a purr at her new name, then Greypaw shrugged. "I lost sight of her in the battle, but I remember she and Deathheart taking about joining if the rouges fell apart." As soon as the words left his mouth he realized just which three kits were clamoring all over his tail. "Jace? Brook? Grizz?" He exclaimed, leaping up with such a jolt he sent the three kits tumbling. "Greypaw!" They all squeaked, rolling over onto their feet and laughing. "Are you here to take us back?" Grizz asked. "No." The apprentice replied with confusion. "What are you talking about?" "Back home of course! To the box den!" Grizz mewed as if Greypaw had lost his mind. "Jeez he's always been a mouse-brain but really?" He whispered to his littermates who giggled.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 am

Bluepaw and Deathheart followed the tom. Deathheart, took a while longer as he kept his gaze on Stoneclaw. He broke away when Bluepaw hissed at him. He stalked away and into the brambles and thickets.

Paint purred at Greypaw. She loved how he was always so kind with kits. A bundle of grey and brown fur came towards the two apprentices. Paintpaw murrowed as she recognized Honeykit and Brackenkit. "What do you mean go home?" Honeykit mewed confused.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm

But the three kits didn't reply, they were chattering to Greypaw with wide eyes. He purred lightly, and then realization came over him. He swerved his head to Paintpaw. "Aspen's dead isn't she... The tom too?" He whispered to her, Daggerfang crossed over to him at these words. "The kits wouldn't be here otherwise." She mewed, shouldering him lightly to remain silent. "Don't upset them." She then turned to the two other kits. "Who are your parents?" She asked them kindly.

Featherstar padded through the gorse tunnel, and the camp clearing opened up before him. He surpressed a hiss as he say two unfamiliar cats with the kits. Paintpaw wasn't doing anythign though, and the other cats in the clearing weren't saying anything. The tom padded right up to them.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Paintpaw looked up as her mentor entered the camp. "Featherstar!" she saw the blue and white cat behind him, "BLUE!!!!"

Honeykit looked at the she-cat. "Eclipsemoon, she's over there."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Featherstar took a step to move out of the way incase one of the two darted at the other. "Seems they know each other..." He murmured as he looked at them. His whiskers twitched with amusement, Perhaps this won't be bad after all... he thought.

Greypaw smiled at Bluepaw, eyes twinkling. How he missed his friends, "I hope we get to stay ma." He whispered to Daggerfang. "I think I'd like living here." She let otu a small purr, and nodded her hea. "They do seem nice enough, but strong to." Greypaw nodded his head in agreement. Looking down, Daggerfang say a glinter in his eyes as he gazed at Bluepaw and Paintpaw. "You missed them huh?" She asked, and he pulled his ears back in embaressement. Flicking her tail over his, Daggerfang made him duck down at lick his chest fur with embaressment.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Eclipsemoon padded up to all the rouges. "Featherstar," she mewed, "What is the meaning of this!?" All these rouges were making her feel sick. She had just gotten over Paintpaw's stench and now these four.

"Paint! It's so good to see you!" Bluepaw bounded to her friend and nuzzeled her. "You smell like forest." "You smell like monsters." Paintpaw purred back. She looked at Greypaw and then pulled back. "I cant wait to be training with you guys." She could feel her fur grow hot. She couldn't believe Greypaw had come here.

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:10 am

"We have four potential clanmates Eclipsemoon. That's what." He mewed, almost sharply. "I'm calling the clan to a meeting at sunhigh. Talk to the new ktis about what they want for their names please." Turning, Featherstar padded over to the rouges. "So what are you the most skilled at?" Featherstar asked them all in general. "Hunting." Daggerfang mewed. "Fighting!" Greypaw mewed, eyes glinting with an almost dark joy. Featherstar surpressed a shudder.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:26 am

Eclipsemoon nodded and herded the three kits to the nursery entrance. "Would you like to change your name to a clan name?" she asked. This was the moment when she would know if they would stay for most of their life or not. "Hunting," Bluepaw mewed. "Fighting," Deathheart mewed deeply. "Not many she-cats are tranined to be fighters but we are all thrown into battle," Bluepaw mewed.

Pheonixsoul and his patrol pushed their way through the entrance. Sunpaw stopped as he saw Paintpaw with two other apprentices. He headed over.

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:11 am

The three little ktis titled their heads to the sides. "New clan names?" Jace echoed. "Like you and Honeykit's names?" Brook asked. "Oh I wanna be Thornkit then!" Grizz mewed, jumping up and down. "Robinkit!" Jace meowed, flashing a grin up at Eclipsemoon. Brook seemed far more thoughtful then her two hastey brothers. "Riverkit..." She finally meowed, her brown eyes twinkling.

Featherstar nodded, "That seems like something Aspen would have done." He meowed, not bothering to explain which Aspen he meant. Gazing up he say they were whiskers away from sunhigh.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:35 pm

The rest of the patrols padded into camp.

Eclipsemoon bounded over to Featherstar. "They chose, Grizz wants to be Thornkit, Jace want to be Robinkit and Brook, Riverkit."

Sunpaw padded to the fresh kill pile. It was low and full of skinny animals. He chose a small shrew. A familiar grey and yellow pelt came from the corner of his eye. Looking over he was shocked. "Wasppaw! You're better!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Featherstar looked at her, and then smiled. A purr rumbled from his chest, and then Featherstar looked at the rouges gathered. "If you want to join the clan you must have clan names." He gazed at Blue(paw) and then at Deathheart and Daggerfang. "Now would be a chance to change your name should you not want it." His gaze fell over Greypaw, who was shivering with excitement. "Daggerfang is not who I am." Greypaw's mother mewed, getting up to her paws. "It was the name my mother gave me, thinking I would be a ruthless fighter like my father. Hoping the name would help me with such a path." Shaking her head, she continued. "But I'm not a fighter, I hunt, and I advice, but I don't like another cat's blood on my paws. I will fight to defend, but not to attack." Daggerfang dipped her head at him. "Please, I would like to be called..." She paused for a moment, as if making sure this was really what she wanted. "I would like to be called Ripplepelt." Featherstar nodded, unable to keep his purr down. She really wants to be in the clan. He thought with joy. "May I be Whitepaw?" Greypaw asked, jutting out his white paws as if telling Featherstar why and what he wanted his warrior name to be. "Of course, both of you. At sunhigh you will be Ripplepelt and Whitepaw." He looked at Blue and Deathheart. "And would you like new names? Otherwise Blue you will become Bluepaw like all apprentices."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Bluepaw smiled and mewed, "I'm not even fully trained yet. I will accect the name Bluepaw." Deathheart kneaded the ground with his paws. "I would like to be called Bravesoul. I hate this name but i tried to live up to it failing." His ears laid flat to his head as a black pelt came in view.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Featherstar nodded, and then with one last thing to do before the ceremonies, he turned to Icebreeze's den. "How's Wasppaw?" He asked, reaching the ferns the sheilded the den.

Stoneclaw looked at Eclipsemoon. "So they've chosen?" He mewed to her, pride in his eyes.

Daggerfang looked at Greypaw. "Just a bit longer." She mewed, for once excitement colored her voice. Greypaw purred, "You're always so closed off mama." He mewed, licking her shoulder. "Nice to see you happy." She looked down at him, and then shook her head. "And it would be nice to see you look nice." Before Greypaw could react she'd swiped her tongue along his head, flattening a tuft of fur that had been sticking out. He ducked away, hissing playfully.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 pm

The white she cat nodded to the fresh kill pile. "He's still in a bit of pain, but he's strong."

Eclipsemoon nodded as Honeykit ran and toppled the three kits over.

Paintpaw smiled as Bluepaw flicked her tail trying to hide her excitement. "Blue, find anyone you like yet?" Blue's eyes widend then filled with embarrassment. "Yeah, but he won't talk to me."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next