Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Crystal's Bio EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Crystal's Bio EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Crystal's Bio EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Crystal's Bio EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Crystal's Bio EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Crystal's Bio EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Crystal's Bio EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Crystal's Bio EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Crystal's Bio EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Crystal's Bio

2 posters

Go down

Crystal's Bio Empty Crystal's Bio

Post  Ash Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 am

WolfQuest User: WhisperToTheWind
Wolf Name: Crystal
Fur Color: White, fluffy fur.
Eye Color: Crystal blue with a touch of purple around the pupil. She is blind in her left eye because of her injury.
Scars/Marks: Two scars over her left eye, a thin scar that wraps around her her right back leg, but it's not very visible; She has black toes, a black tipped tail, bangs and ears. Crystal has three black dots under each eye, and faded spot-like markings on her thigh/rear.
Accessories: She used to wear a blue jeweled necklace, but it got too tight as she grew older. She has a blue jay feather beaded into part of her bangs.
Dream Rank: Lead Healer, or Healer.
Wolf Breed: Arctic Wolf
Mate: None
Crush: None
Personality: She is very timid, but friendly. She tends to be clumsy, and accident prone xD Though, she is very quick witted, and willing to help anyone. Crystal is very funloving, and every once in a while she has a hard time acting her age. She is extremely curious about everything, and tends to butt in on conversations. She can have a temper, and every once in a while she "isn't herself..."
Build: She has a very slender body with long, strong legs that enable her to run very quickly. Though she has small paws, which makes her vulnerable when manuvering through deep snow.
Anything else: She was born as the "runt", and is still, and always will be, petite for her age. Though, don't be fooled; she is surprisingly strong. She comes from a strange bloodline with a mix of Whiteblood and Blackblood. (This is the leading cause of her temper) She has a HUGE fear of fire, which is one reason why she loves the rain and anything to do with water.

Reference:

Crystal's Bio Crysta10

Theme Song: (She has two xD)

Stand in the Rain

Beauty From Pain

(YESH! I am officially bringing her to this site >=3 Oh boy.)
((I don't know how old I should make her... I wonder if I should start over and make her a pup again, or just have her at the 2 years of age that she is now...))
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Crystal's Bio Empty Re: Crystal's Bio

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:40 am

Interesting, I like her already. But Holo might find that lineart familiar! XD Just a joke by the way!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum