Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Digital Quest EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Digital Quest EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Digital Quest EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Digital Quest EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Digital Quest EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Digital Quest EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Digital Quest EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Digital Quest EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Digital Quest EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Digital Quest

4 posters

Go down

Digital Quest Empty Digital Quest

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:51 am

So I've had this idea and I wanted to post it here where I would (hopefully) get some more people to...I don't know, sign up I guess would be the words, any way the idea is that it's set in the future, people have develouped Alternate Reality (AR) Technology, it's set within the bounds (And sometimes out of the bounds) of an AR MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game for those of you who don't know). It has both a prevelant PvP community and a great PvE (that's questing and other stuff) community too, People can have multiple avatars as well, most people have a Combat Avatar and an Everyday Avatar, anyone is free to join the RP here's the sheet

Name: Players name (in universe)
Username: Characters name in game
Guild: The guild that your character is in
Appearance: (Either for Combat Avatar and Everyday avatar unless your not going to use an Everyday avatar)
Playstyle: Either PvP (Competitive against players) or PvE (Questing and regular play)
History In-game: Your history since you've joined the game
History Out of game: Your characters history outside of the game world
Personality: What your character is like
Current Level: What level your character is

Last edited by Dark Heart on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Digital Quest Empty Re: Digital Quest

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:00 am

Name: Alexander Harthwell
Username: Strandes
Guild: None (yet)
Appearance: Combat Avatar: Has pointed ears and wears a red tunic with chainmail underneath, he uses a red shortsword (one-handed), has spiked up brown hair and red eyes.
Everyday Avatar: Wears normal clothes, blue jeans, a black shirt and a black and blue jacket, has blue eyes and smooth black hair.
Outside game: Has smooth short brown hair, wears glasses and is shorter than average.
Playstyle: Mostly PvE, but has tried PvP (not very good at it)
History In-game: A big user of AR Alexander has been part of the game for awhile, he has a good time, but can be a bit of a loner, spends most of his time playing solo
History Out of game: Alex has had a pretty normal life, but can be a bit of an lonely guy, he has friends but most often doesn't know how to get along with people easily.
Personality: Kind and trustful, but can be very shy when dealing with many people at once, in game he is more outgoing and friendlier, but he still doesn't interact much with other people.
Current Level: 34 (Hasn't gotten very far in leveling)

Last edited by Dark Heart on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 am

Oh, one more thing I want to talk about, there are skills in the game called Void Skills, which can be gained when one levels up and are dependant on stats, they range from spells to special things you can do, also the AR MMO is kind of Genre-less as in, you can have a futuristic person, or a fantasy esque person. Your characters can be animal-human hybrids, but it won't affect combat or skills.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 am

Name:Abigal Grow
Username: Aistra
Guild:None (likes being free)
Apperance-
Combat: Purple Eyes, Short Black Hair tied back with black ribbon, Black Silver gauntlets, Black shirt, Crooked belt with a scarbard on each side, Jeans, Bare foot, Uses two one-handed swords (one white, other black), sometimes has/uses a longbow (mostly uses longbow in Everyday)
Everyday: Green Eyes, Brown hair down to her feet, An orange scarf around her neck(Ends flying behind her), Light Blue Shirt,Gold Bracelets,Green Ribbon tied loosely around waist, Shorts, Bare foot.
Outside Game: Medium-long Brown Hair, looks normal
Playstyle: Does whatever seems fun, A lot of times quests and missions
History-
In-Game:Play the game a lot, finds herself usual doing missions of some kind, Most missions asked directly by other players to get specific items, usually from another player (usual has to kill player), Rumors have spread because of this, Avoids being with others (doesn't want to trouble people)
Outside:Always seen with a book, no one wants to approach her because she was always seen as a weird person, always been teased by boys, only ever had one true friend (has moved away and never came back(will not))
Personality:Enjoys real-life the most when with nature and is alone, Otherwise avoids the real-world, avoids and is mean to most boys, keeps everyone real at a distance, hides all her feelings in both worlds, with friends, she'll be very protective of and caring, going beyond what anyone asks, never get her very mad...she'll go ballistic
Current Level: 56

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Name: Lazarus
Username: Newone8
Guild: Technomage
Appearance: Robotic (looks like ATLAS), but holding a spellbook and wearing a green cloak with purple trim
Playstyle: PvE
History In-game: Was the first to reach level 25 without paying any real-life money; now has to beg for special equipment and spells.
History Out of game: Secretly a play-tester; job is to test the system for bugs daily; regularly tries out hacks.
Personality: Overuses the chat feature; somewhat of a n00b; always begging others for free items and equipment.
Current Level: 25
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:34 am

Name: Sasha Tyger
Username: Wanderer
Guild: Adventure Awaits! (An adventuring guild)
Appearance: Tall tanned woman with pointed ears and red hair up in a bun. Blue round eyes, high cheekbones and a slight constant smile. In her normal avatar settings, she's wearing a long black V-neck dress with gold trimmings and Greek-styled sandals. In her combat avatar; Wanderer wears a suit of leather armor aside from a helmet, and wields a black long bow.
Playstyle: PvE
History In-game: Got the game, joined. Found a guild. Joined. Quickly rose to a high ranking position in the guild despite her low level.
History Out of game: Sasha is a serious gamer, and has about twenty other RPGs and MMOs under her belt.
Personality: Serious and understanding, she's got a rather motherly like attitude to newer members, which probably has something to do with her age. Helpful and occasionally strict.
Current Level: 15
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 am

(Wow, nobody wants to do PvP, well, I'm going to wait and see if anyone else wants to join.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:59 pm

((Can we start soon???))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 am

(Yeah, I guess, time to introduce!)
Strandes hid in the bushes, he was hunting a mob for a quest that he had just picked up, the reward wasn't great but a quest is a quest, besides he needed the EXP. The mob in question was a strange one, when it noticed a player it would run, and it's speed stat made it very hard to catch, he saw one just beyond the bushes, a tall strange colored bird that looked close to an osterich. Strandes gripped the hilt of his sword as quietly as he could and readied to pounce the mob in front of him.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:41 am

Aistra sat on one of the giant tree's branches in the forest, eating her favorite in-game snack. She was watching the person below,who were being silly trying to catch the ostrich-looking bird. In the corner of her eye she saw him ready to pounce on the bird. Let's see if he catches him, Aistra watch in glee as the show began.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:01 am

Wanderer gave a sigh, someone was tracking the same mob as she was. Why so many people had to take the same quests as she at the same time was beyond her. She stalked through the virtual bushes, her bow drawn and ready to fire. She could see the faint marks of a her target, the mob in question was the very ostrich-like one. Making haste, the elven avatar caught up with the herd and looked at Strandes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 am

Newone8, from his position underground, drank a speed potion, ready for the chase. Gods know how he did it, with his robotic avatar, but his speed temporarily increased by 25 points. Here goes, he thought, as he leapt out and started chasing the bird.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 am

Strandes cursed as he saw someone jump from the underbrush, he lept out and drew his shortsword, he swung in the direction of the colorful mob as it ran past, one if three currently in the clearing, he successfully hit it but not enough to stop it.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:22 am

Aistra suddenly realizes as she hits her head. Right, I doing this quest again, 'cause someone paid me to get them some feathers. Aistra jumps from the tree as she slashes at the birds before they realize she's there. She misses all but one, but kills the one she hits. "Oh, good. Don't have to do it anymore." She walks off, taking her prize with her, not turning towards anyone else in the forest.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:17 am

Lazarus quickly caught up to his prey, and swiftly immobilized it with a wave of his staff. He was about to try if he could still complete the quest with a still-living bird. He quickly opened his pack, and watched the mob turn into a beam of light and shrink inside the pack. He slung the bag over what must technically be called a shoulder and walked off, humming a metallic tune.

Once he got to the questor, he opened his pack again. The questor smiled, and handed over his reward. Lazarus gave a sigh, took a digital pad out of his pack, and began to write. After he finished, he sent the message to the admins: "Quest 'Birds of a Feather' is possible to complete with a live mob. Fix pls. Send staff upgrade pls."

Last edited by Newone8 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to keep this going...)
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:39 am

16 feathers, huh. They only wanted 10 of them,so I can probably use the rest for other trades and potions. Aistra turned into one of the many stores of the city, looking for the client who had asked for her to do the job. He sat at a corner, looking out for her, unable to see her sneaking up on him. "Done. So anything else you want of me, or are you going to pay me my fee?" The player looked at her confused, "Fee? No one told me you had a fee." Aistra looked him over quickly,he was angry, and already drawing his sword. You knew I had a fee for doing your mission, you just don't want to pay. Aistra rolled her eyes, as she thought this. "Fine, I'll just leave now." As Aistra was leaving, she noticed the client sneaking behind her. He stayed following her for a few seconds then went back to his seat. Huh, why? Aistra thought over what had happen. She checked her items, sure ehough the featers were gone along with a few other of the lower class items. He must be pretty low level to only steal those things from me, but... Aistra having left the shop, and not wanting the trouble of switching her forms in the city. She turned and using the longbow she always had equipped, and blindly shot at the exact spot she knew would hit the man if he was sitting. Hearing screams from within, she ran off, knowing she had hit her target.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:55 am

Strandes had a hell of a time trying to catch the mob he needed, and when he did it was equally as hard to kill it, after managing to kill it he looked for the girl who he had seen in the bushes, might as well apologize about the birds.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Wanderer had sighed, discontented and annoyed at the amount of chaos caused by the invasion of other players. She had gotten up and started going back to the game town nearby. Just then, she spotted another player and recognized him as one of the one's that had chased off the mob.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Strandes looked around and eventually found her while on his way back to town, "Hey!" He said with a wave, and walked toward her, his foot getting caught on the undergrowth and falling forward onto his face.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Wanderer looked at Strandes as he fell flat upon his face and burst into laughter. "You alright?" She called out, walking over to help him back onto his feet. "That looked like it hurt." She chuckled.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Strandes accepted her help, once back on his feet he chuckled a little, "I'm okay, just wanted to say sorry about the birds." He said, rubbing the back of his head with his hand.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 pm

She shrugged, giving him a quick look to assess his avatar. "No harm done, you weren't the only one after all." Wanderer said and then turned back towards the town. "You heading back?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am

"Yeah, you want to just head back together, I mean I don't meet many people around this part of the game." He said, it seemed like he was fumbling around with the words.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:12 am

"Well if you're in a guild like mine, you'l never see the end of them." She chuckled, "Sure I'll walk back with you. There's no fast travel in this game after all, might as well have some company." Wanderer agreed.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Lazarus grinned when he felt the familiar jolt of an upgrade. He held out his staff, and it sparked into life. Now that's more like it, he thought, wandering off to find an inn to spend the night. He found the hub, and rented a room. 15 gold pieces was a lot for the hub, but he wasn't one to argue. He headed up to his room, opened up the complimentary chest (and recieved 2 Medicinal Herbs) and settled down in the bed, resting his pack on the chair across the room.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down