Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Alternative City - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Alternative City

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alternative City - Page 3 Empty Re: Alternative City

Post  Me Tue May 07, 2013 9:25 am

(Nhn. That's the truth! Khora posted some characters from Wolf to Human earlier as well.)

Ayalilla gasped as she lay eyes upon a girl with blue hair and, most shockingly, a deer's body! "Wh- WHAT!? WHAT THE HECK HAVE I BEEN SMOKING!? NOTHING, THANKS! I HAVE KIDS! SO WHY AM I DREAMING UP THIS CRAZY-" Lilly started crying and her face jumped immediately from rage to worry. "Hush sweetie. Mommy's sorry she was yelling. Go back to sleep..." she said quietly, stroking her daughter's head.

Tallulah watched silently. Why did she want her child to go back to sleep? It was obvious the poor babe had to relieve itself. "You're wrong. She's not tired."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed May 08, 2013 5:29 am

"I guess we should." Shiki said, she motioned for Neku to follow her.
----
"So you do not know where we are." Sanaria said, she looked down the path and saw a crowd of strange people gathering around some dome, "Maybe we can get our answers there." She said pointing it out whilst moving forward.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed May 08, 2013 5:57 am

"Maybe-" Yosa'Min looked over at the two people who had shown up at the corner of her vision, both dark like her. "Who are you!" She demanded, bow strung in a single swift motion.
"Woah! Hold up robin hood!" Erebus said quickly, lifting his hands up in a sign of submission to the armed crazy lady. "We're just as confused as you are. I'm Erebus, the woman with me is Khora." He said, indicating Khora who was equally spooked.
Yosa'Min narrowed her eyes, before lowering the bow with the arrow still strung. "Well its nice to see other Redguards." She said, and then looked at Sanaria, "I suppose its our best bet." With a shrug, she started walking towards the dome.
Khora and Erebus exchanged glances, "Redguard? The hell is that?" Erebus muttered, only for Khora to shrug. They followed after Yosa'Min.
--
"Silvannius! Haven't you learned not to touch things you don't understand yet?" Athens scolded as she ran over to him to see if he was alright.
Qais simply rolled his eyes, "Obviously you haven't trained your soldiers as well as you thought." He remarked as his hand hovered above the dome wall, narrowed eyes examining it. Athens shot him a near murderous glare as she gripped Silvannius's arm to haul him up to his feet.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed May 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Ayalilla glared up at the other woman-deer thing. "Well what does she want, then? Since you obviously know much more about this than I do!" By now she was red in the face, and fanned herself with her hand. "My, it's hot here..." were her last words before she fainted.

Talullah looked down at the blonde human with pity. "Poor woman. All this stress must be getting to her." She took a blanket out of the small baby-carrier-with-wheels (in her mind), and lay it under Ayalilla's head. Then she picked up Lilly and took off the strange wrap, replacing it with another blanket. "Anyone else?" she asked the babies as she sat their sister down with them. None of them answered, other than Granite grabbing her fingers. "I'll take that as a no." she said to them, and picked their mother up, carefully laying her on her deer back. She grabbed hold of the handle and started to walk slowly forward, pushing the cart ahead of her. "Let's go until we find someone who speaks human English or Centaurian, okay little fawns?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed May 08, 2013 10:48 pm

"Yes...I suppose you are correct." He said to Athens, he got himself off of the ground and stood up to look around, people seemed to be arriving around the dome in the square, some of them where very strange, he saw someone who looked like they where from their world, "You there, who are you?" He asked the girl. (For clarity, Riona.)
----
Sanaria continued, looking back at the new arrivals with disinterest, and quickly arrived at the square, looking around.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

"Suppose?" Athens chuckled, a rare occurance unless she was with Qias. In which only he knew that. She looked at the dome, and then narrowed her eyes in a mischievious glare. Qais was still examining the dome, and she shoved him hard on the back so his hand would touch it.
"Athens!" He gasped as a pain raged up his arm and then his whole body, it was horrifying. The sensation was like no other, and he couldn't even feel the ground beneath him after it consumed him in a senseless hunger. Then he landed upon the ground, and a vivid image swept in across his vision. Blotting out his eyes until they were a dark black.

"You're a what?" Athens growled, eyes dark with her surging emotions.
Qais reached a hand for her, "Please let me explain! I was about to tell you!" He cried out, voice nearly cracking in the process as he tried to follow the Technician."No, you weren't you're a spy, and you'd never give up your secrets. Even I know that!" Athens shouted, her palm making a sharp contact with his face. "Leave, and don't you ever come back!"
--
Yosa'Min, Khora, and Erebus made it up to the dome, just as a man fell back from it in pain.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed May 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Tallulah had simply let the crowd take her anywhere since she didn't know her way around the place. The family and her were being lead towards what seemed to be the center of the city.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Thu May 09, 2013 2:58 am

Riona took a deep breath as she stepped out from behind the girl that had been dragging her around. "My name's Riona Aven. I am a traveling merchant. I was separated from my companion and somehow got here.

Kiytena stared at the newcomers, they're from the same world but those people don't smell like magic. That's interesting Kiytena smiled, she was going to have some fun.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Sat May 11, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Ayalilla slowly awoke and discovered she was moving without moving at all. There was something furry and warm underneath her, and when she looked she noticed it was the deer girl form earlier... WHO WAS PUSHING HER BABIES' STROLLER! "WHAT THE (fudge) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?"
"Relax." Tallulah said in a soothing voice. "Your young ones are safe, as are you. I'm sure that these people wouldn't be going somewhere that isn't safe. If anything remotely dangerous happens, I can protect us long enough to get us out of here... Probably."
"Oh, well... Where are we going? WAIT! What do you mean by probably!?"
"I do not know for sure, but it seems we are moving towards the center of this place. When I said probably, I meant I was not sure." Tallulah said in the same gentle voice. "I do not know what kind of dangers there are in this strange place." Truth was, despite her voice, she was terrified. She had been born into a world where the impossible became possible everyday, but this place was much stranger than anything she had ever seen.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun May 12, 2013 6:48 pm

"I am not sure that is wise, even a Mage doesn't deserve the horror that thing wreaks." Silvannius said back to Athens before turning toward the girl, Riona, "Who do you ally with then?" He asked, his voice coming out in a gruff manner.
----
"What is going on here?" Sanaria said as she looked at the people, many of them seemed to have come from strange places.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Mon May 13, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 12, 2013 10:08 pm

"Well... My babies better not get hurt." Ayalilla said, and looked around. "I think you're right, deer girl. We're heading to the center."
"My name isn't deer girl." Tallulah said, a bit of annoyance in her voice.
"Well then what is it?"
"Tallulah Wachiwi."
"Mine's Ayalilla McClusky."
"That's a nice name."
"Yeah, it is."
"I think we're here." Tallulah said as the people ahead of her stopped moving.
"Eh?" Ayalilla craned her neck to see. "No... Something's stopping everybody..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 am

Gokudera looked around the corner, making sure there was no one that would attack his boss. It was the square with the dome and a few people had gather since he had left. "Is everything all right?" Gokudera didn't answer. Tsuna, wanting to continue moving, walked out from the alleyway. He stared at the groups of people in the square.

Riona mumbles, her thoughts in turmoil. "I am not on anyone's side. I only trade and make what people want. That's what I do and only for those who'll of course give me an equal trade." I hope they don't attack, Anima is not here and... Rona looked around for he one who had been dragging her around, but she had wandered off to greet some new arrivals to the square.

Kiytena stared at the little lion of the boy who had just come into the square. "My, aren't you as intresting as those others over there." Natsu looks up to at the girl who was smiling at him. Getting scared he runs behind Tsuna. "Oh, and are you that little one's master?" Kiytena sniffs at him trying to find how strong he was. No power, no magic, and smells something... like... Kiytena pokes at the boy. The boy fell back. The way the boy fell back made Kiytena laugh. "You remind me of my brother. What's your name?" Tsuna looked up at her in confusion.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed May 15, 2013 2:26 am

Neku and Shiki had followed the two to the square and saw the large dome, "What do the reapers have for us now?" He said.
----
Sanaria had continued to walk around the square and found a man and woman who where huddled by the dome, "Do either of you know where we are?"
----
"No side, I'm not sure that would even be possible." He said, finding it hard to believe someone could stay neutral.
----
Favrus had continued to watch from the shadows, and as he slinked back to gain some distance he hit a wall, he looked and saw that none of the citizens had any trouble entering and leaving, It must only affect us.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed May 15, 2013 2:43 am

Athens looked up at Sanaria, having first checked Qais over for any injuries only to find his hand burnt. "I wish, trust me." She drawled and then helped the stirring Qais to his feet.
"Blast it woman!" He growled, glaring angrily at her as he held his throbbing head. "Why in the fires would you do that?" A moment passed between them before she grinned.
"It was fun, you know i have a sick sense of humor." Athens then looked at Sanaria and shrugged. "Like I said, no idea. Maybe some of the other's around the dome will know." She led the dizzied Qais around the dome to the others.

Yosa'Min, Khora and Erebus walked closer to the group of people. "Is that... a centuar?" Khora questioned as she saw Tallulah and another woman she actually recognized across from the square the dome and other people were in. "Erebus, don't we know her?" She pointed, tugging on his sleeve as she did so.
"Yeah... Ayalilia McClusky I think..." He responded, narrowing his eyes to look closer.
"Who? That's not a very common last name in the Empire is it? Then again I've only been in Skyrim and Hammerfell." Yosa'Min asked, and instantly the other two dark-skinned people looked at her with much confusion.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed May 15, 2013 3:27 am

Kiytena reverted to her child form. "Let's have some fun. Please, Big Brother." Kiytena looked up to Tsuna. Tsuna continued to look at the girl in confusion and shock. He shook his head no. But, Big brother..." Kiytena shook her wings and tail out in anger. "I have been missing you, though." Kiytena shot forward grabbing Tsuna by his shoulders, "Gaooooo!" lifting him up towards the top of one of the skyscrapers. Kiytena suddenly hits a wall, dropping Tsuna. Reverting back to her adult form, "Oops, Did I do something bad?" Kiytena dives, catching Tsuna, and lands on the ground. "Sorry, I miss my little brother." Kiytena smiles shyly, walking back towards the dome.

Gokudera watched in horror as his boss was tossed around by a small girl. When she came back down with Tsuna, he ran up to Tsuna, "Boss, are you okay?"

"I take no sides since I sell my weapons to all sides after all." Riona shrugged, giving the answer that seemed obvious to her.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed May 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Lazarus sighed, looked at his timepiece, and reached out for his coffee one last time. Before he could take a sip, though, a stony hand came out and grabbed his arm. "Evry'one is in the square," murmured Detritus. "We better go." Lazarus nodded, as if seeing a troll was an everyday occurence. "Let's get going, then," he replied, leading the way out to the square.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

"Well, what's the hold up?" Tallulah asked, a bit grumpy now.
"I can't see... Some really tall guys are right in the way!" Ayalilla replied. She was already aggrivated.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 am

(Is everyone in the square?)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu May 16, 2013 10:24 am

(I dunno, maybe? I just went there for the heck of it.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu May 16, 2013 6:57 pm

((I'm finally in the square.))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri May 17, 2013 6:10 am

"So you've all made it." A voice could be heard in the square, the citizens didn't seem like they knew that anything was happening and continued to walk about, after the square emptied except for those from the other worlds, a figure emerged from the dome, though no opening was visible, the figure was completely black except for white bands that wrapped around his body, his face had no features, but more white bands lay over his face, these displayed what looked like the same code as on the dome. "Welcome to my city, I trust that you all will enjoy your time here." He says, the voice doesn't seem to actually come from anywhere, bet seems to come form the very bricks of the walls, and all around.
"What do you mean your city?" Silvannius questioned.
"I mean just that, I am the creator and overseer of this city, it is my domain."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri May 17, 2013 7:49 am

Khora, Erebus and Yosa'Min looked up at the figure in a mixture of confusion and trepidation. Erebus felt Khora grip his arm in a sudden movement as the voice emitted from all around them. He himself was unnerved, and felt himself tense as he looked at the figure. "Is that a Daedra?" Yosa'Min whispered, an almost mystical look of awe as she watched it.

Athens frowned at the figure, and as he stated that this was his domain, she grew even angrier. "What right did you have to take us from our homes and keep us here?" She demanded of it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri May 17, 2013 8:51 am

This is a first, a world actually created by a denizen of it. Kiytena looked up at figure, deducing that the true body of the figure was somewhere else. She once again tried to exit the square finding that she still was unable. She sighed and sat down waiting for the ability to leave the square.

Riona stared at the figure, unable to speak as she hid her turmoil and fright of the figure that had appeared.

Gokudera was studing the wierd thing that had appeared and spoken trying to figure out what it was. After a few seconds, he remembered that he was trying to wake up his boss who had fainted shortly after coming back down to ground. Natsu stood next to his owner's face, licking him as he tried to wake him up. Unable to he mewed sadly, "Gaoo."
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 18, 2013 1:00 am

Ayalilla slipped off of Tallulah's back, her legs a bit wobbly at first, but then she walked over to Athens, grabbing her children's stroller on the way. "I'M WITH THIS LADY! SHE'S SMART! WHAT MAKES YOU SO HIGH AND MIGHTY THAT YOU CAN JUST ZAP US HERE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION? YOU THE KING OF THE (firetrucking) UNIVERSE OR SOMETHING!?"

Tallulah shook her head. "To each her own." she mumbled, and crossed her arms. "Be glad that such a powerful being spared you and kept you from harm, Ayalilla."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 am

The being moved from the top of the dome, hovering above the ground, he wasn't larger than a normal man now. "I am the one who has given you form, given you reason, I am the creator and overseer of all your worlds." The being said.
Silvannius grew more angry every second this being continued to talk, he drew his sword and prepared to attack the being.
----
Neku and Shiki just stared in awe at the creature, "Creator of our world?"
----
Sanaria drew Dovah Dinok from it's scabbard, "Give me your name so I can send you to whatever afterlife is to come."
"A name is not required for me but if you wish you may call me The Index."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next