Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Roleplay ideas EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Roleplay ideas EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Roleplay ideas EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Roleplay ideas EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Roleplay ideas EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Roleplay ideas EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Roleplay ideas EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Roleplay ideas EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Roleplay ideas EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Roleplay ideas

4 posters

Go down

Roleplay ideas Empty Roleplay ideas

Post  Me Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 pm

So... This is just a topic where you can put out ideas for a roleplay you want to do, and see what people think of it. Maybe give you ideas for a plot or setting or something. I don't know. Blah. I just felt like we should have something like this... >_>
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Roleplay ideas Empty Re: Roleplay ideas

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Would anyone be interested in a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay?
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:17 pm

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in years so I barely remember what the game was all about. All I remember about the game was that there were some Disney characters in it. I hear that the first game for the PS4 is going to be a Kingdom Hearts game (I think it's Kingdom Hearts 3 and they're doing a remake of the first game for the PS3).

How about a Pony Roleplay though? Considering that at least half of us that are really active on this site are bronies/pegasisters so how about we do a Roleplay of OCs in Equestria. I used to be on a Minecraft server called Ponycraft (later renamed to Crafting is Magic) that was the same concept until it went down (staff could never agree on things). Anybody interested in something like that?
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Totally! I have a bunch of Pony OCs but I rarely use them... A lot of them are blank flanks for now because I was too lazy to give them a cutie mark, but I can fix that! If I use them in a roleplay maybe I can find a special talent for them. I've been thinking of making an MLP RP but I didn't think anyone would join.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm not in any way affiliated with MLP, also I don't think you'd have to know much about the games, maybe just the premise, I got bored and wrote some things, some things which strangely look like plot.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Well, unlike the poster prior to me responding (Dark Heart) I'm perhaps far to much affiliated with MLP FIM. I agree, that we should make a RP for it simply about OCs and the happenings around the town/village/city.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:14 pm

To Dark Heart: If you'd give me some basic storyline about it then I'd be happy to agree to a Kingdom Hearts RP. Like I said, I haven't played the game in years and, when I did, I was like 7 years old (as of today, 8 years ago). So if you'd remind me of what happened I'll join.

To Everyone Else: I'm kinda surprised to see the two most active users on the forums be so supportive of the Pony RP so quickly. Seriously, I only thought about this idea 3 hours ago (when I was actually watching MLP on the Hub [woo Hub! I'm still excited about having it xD]). So thanks for replying so quickly!
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:32 pm

To Demon: Basic story of what, the game, because I can give you a full synopsis if you want, but I don't know if you'd need to know much because I don't think I'm setting it in the main games, there's enough of a continuity lock on it as is.
To no one in particular: So have you seen aardvarks? I mean seriously, look at those things, they're weird, like Dr. Seuss was allowed to make an animal or something.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Ok! I've been reading this fanfiction because I'm horrible... But anyway, it's pretty much about this fin-kin (merman) gets captured and I can't explain how awesome it is with words, but it's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Anyway... Would anybody want to do a fin-kin roleplay? I could provide the Tumblr blog that has all the information about them... As I said, they are pretty much mermaids... So... I dunno. >///< Forget it. Forget I said anything.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 am

Demon...(._.)> *poke(>.<)
You never answered my question.
But here is a picture of a dancing man
\(._.)/
\(._.)\
/(._.)\
/(._.)/
\(._.)/
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 am

Oh yeah sorry I've been kinda distracted with a certain someone for the past few weeks...and I'M NOT GOING TO SAY WHO...don't worry you don't know them

But um yeah you can give me the full storyline that would be awesome because I don't feel like looking it up so TELL ME
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:51 am

Okay well I'll run through the first game then, if you want to know more or want to know the storyline of the whole series I'll see if I can't give you a document of it.
Spoiler:
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Post from months ago: Could I request that the Wolf to human role play be brought back? I'm really starting to miss it. Rolling Eyes I guess it's fine if it can't be brought back, though... I dunno. I'm fine with whatever, I guess.

New: How would ya'll feel about a Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus RP? And has anyone read The School for Good and Evil? That would be another epic RP I think. But at the same time I'm not sure who would be interested in them, and we already have so many RPs already. Then again, we really only regularly post in some of them...That's why I'm so hesitant to make topics now. Kinda scared they'll be joined and maybe even start, then be ditched soon after. I know it might seem ridiculous to you, but I kind of like to think that we actually create worlds when we write these stories, and it makes me a bit sad when they just get stuck and unfinished. But if they really are real places somewhere I feel terrible because I'm a terrible creator. Ooooohhhh~ How about Noragami? Dang. I get too obsessed with these shows. I want to be a part of them somehow but I always make crappy characters and mess it up.

Now, yes!
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zoi3xv&s=8#.VDr35PldXZ0
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1814805.0
http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1815762.0
Jooooiiin usssssssssssssssssssssss! *faint dolphin noises begin echoing in your ears along with chanting* One of us! One of us! One of us! All shall bow before Flip FLIP!!!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down