Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 8 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Dark Heart Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:14 am

Ares watched his brother, making sure to stay a distance away, they had both learned much on they're travels, he was happy that these other wolves where being hospitable to Windrunner. He continued to stay near the edge of things, preferring to stay away from the others, he didn't much know what was going on.
(Hehe, slightly meta post)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:21 am

Windrunner shook his head and looked around, spotting his brother he trotted over his head down and laid down in front of his brother. "So what all did you see on your path here brother?" He asked curiously, and also wanting to distract himself from the pain in his leg.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:58 am

"Admit it Khora, between your healer duties, six pups and the constant need of your aid, you're spread pretty thin. While other wolves might watch them while you attend to your duties, they need someone to raise them. I would like to offer my aid in that matter." Erebus said, a look in his eyes Khora couldn't explain.
Khora could feel her heart skip a beat at his words, and she closed the distance between them and nuzzled his neck. "We'll I suppose the pups should call you uncle then." She whispered.
"Oh? Just uncle?" Erebus teased with a sultry tone.
"Yes, just uncle..." Khora responded playfully and flicked her tail in his face. "For now."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Flo darted about the den site. Her golden eyes wide in awe at all the other wolves. Her brown pelt matched the dirt, but her red legs and white muzzel gave her away.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Erebus led Khora back to the den, walking right beside her the whole way. As they remerged in the open space, Khora nearly tripped over her daughter Flo. A chuckle escaped the she-wolf as she bent down to lick her pup, "Oh what are you doing all the way out here? Come, lets go play with your siblings." She picked up her little tike and walked back to the den. Erebus following with a small smirk.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:17 pm

"Mom!" the pup barked sluggtly annoyed. "You said I could go outside!" She curled up as her mom picked her up, and sighed. Seeing her siblings, she almost got annoyed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Khora's ears flared up at the words her daughter used. "The first time you speak and it's to complain?" Khora lamented, earning a chuckle from Erebus. "I said you can go outside when all of you are ready." She restated, placing her daughter beside the tussling two Zev and Jasmine. She looked at Burdock as he played in the dirt and Chevril as he oh so nobly lifted his muzzle at her arrival. I really am going to need help raising these six.She thought.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Flo groaned and sat down. "Zev wont ever be ready!" She barked. Sheran a red paw over her ear and licked her nose.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Instantly a low snarl broke out on Khora's face and she whispered closely to her eldest daughter, "Do not say that. You know better." She turned away from her and rounded all her pups together. "Erebus be a dear and get us a hare to share?" Khora asked.
Erebus nodded his head and quickly went to acquire the requested provision. Once he returned he laid it down beside Khora and helped her begin chewing it for the pups.
"Mom?" Zev finally managed his first words and Khora smiled lightly in pride at him. "Why won't I ever be ready?" Khora's smile dropped.

Raffiel smiled at the white she-wolf. "Nothing really, just relaxing. Care to join us?" He offered, not thinking his mate would have any problems with the offer. He'd noticed she was sticking herself more, and thusly wanted to counter that by forcing her to be social.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:46 pm

The pup flinched and floded her ears back in shame.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Khora was about to speak when Erebus lifted a paw to interject. "I'll handle this." He said calmly, picked up the little Zev and took him outside to the world beyond the den. Instantly Zev frowned at the unexpected motion of being picked up and placed outside. The soft grass was startling and confusing to him. He sniffed around, trying to understand the vast world that had suddenly been revealed to him. "Where are we? Where did mom go?" Zev whined.
"She's not far from here. But tell me, do you know what you're standing on?" Erebus asked. Zev shook his head. "Grass. And it is green."
"What's green?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Flo took off after Zev and Erebus. Her small paws pounding on the hard ground of the den. A smile was forming on her face as the light got brighter.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Cheyenne smiled at Raffiel. "Sure." she replied, sitting down in front of them. "I heard about Lunar's pregnancy. I'm really happy for you two." she said, smiling.

Belle sighed after cleaning her pups up. They were playing in the area just next to her and she didn't want to stop them just yet. So she laid and watched them for now.

Aniu kinda stayed off from the others, gauging what was happening.

Luna tackled Alue with a thump and started nipping at her ear.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Flame had been off on her own, exploring the area around the den. She didn't care to play with her siblings. She crouched down, practicing her stalking.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Khora was about to go after Flo when Jasmine, Burdock and Chevril all looked up at her with golden eyes. "Tell us a story mom!" Jasmine barked happily.
"Stowrie!" Burdock said with some difficulty.
"Come on mom! A story!" Chevril said with a purpose.
The she-wolf sighed. Erebus could handle those two. She began to tell them a story. "Long ago, in a desert of sands and wind..."

"Green is a color. Something we see, it helps define the world around us so we understand." "Can I see them soon?" Zev asked.
"I'm afraid not." Erebus said sadly. "Some wolves aren't meant to see the world. But they can hear it, smell it, and feel it better than any wolf that can see it. Don't think you're not as good as your siblings, each of you are special. You're just a little different."

Raffiel beamed at the sweet words of the she-wolf and grinned. "Hear that Lunar?" He goaded, trying to get her to talk.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:12 pm

"Hear what?" Lunar questioned, unsure what he had meant. Only thing she could hear was all the talk of everyone else in the area, and it didn't help that her mind had been elsewhere.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Alue growled and kicked her sibling off her. Her gray pelt still fuzzy.

Flo left the den and stopped to let her eyes adjust to the light. Afterwards, she started going around and investigating everything.

Melody saw Flo emerge from the den and smiled. She then looked to her mom and trotted over.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:28 pm

"Did you hear what she said?" Raffiel said for clarification. Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw Flo slip out of the den but thought nothing of it. Zev was outside after all.

Zev's mouth was wide as he processed what Erebus had revealed to him. "Why can't I see?"
"I don't know. No one does. Not when it comes to being born blind. Perhaps its just a defect, or maybe one day you'll be able to see." The last part was a lie, Erebus knew that would never happen. But he couldn't afford to let the kit down. Not like this.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:32 pm

"No... What who said?" Lunar flicked her ear as the breeze hit it.

Flame stalked over to just the outside of the den and peaked her head inside, curious as to what the other were doing, but not wanting to go inside herself.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:36 pm

"You! You're lying!" Zev shouted, tears brimming in his milky eyes. They stung, he knew they were there, but a pain sheered him as she realized that they were worthless to him. The pup stood up and barreled back into the den, rushing right past Flame.
Erebus sighed, that wasn't how he wanted it to end. He looked at Flame. "Go inside Flame." He ordered as he went to fetch Flo.

Raffiel shook his head while chuckling just a tad. "Nevermind Lunar." He laughed and gave her tail a playful flick. "You're lost in your thoughts. Its alright."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Lunar grinned and Raffiel, shook her head, then laid down on her side, starring off into nothingness.

Flame frowned at Erebus. "You can't tell me what to do," she muttered just quiet enough so he couldn't hear, and then lowered her head and went into the den anyways.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Raffiel chuckled once more, laying his head atop of her back as he rested nearby her. Thoughts and worries, hopes and dreams all crept into his mind but he soon pushed them out for fear of them consuming him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Flo ran as she saw Erebus coming after her.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm

"Nuh uh. Not happening!" Erebus growled a bit as he picked up the pace and easily caught up with the young pup. He picked her up by the scruff. "That's the second time today Flo." He warned.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Flo gasped as he caught her. She tried batting at his muzzel for him to let her go. "Put me down!" She snapped. She then whimpered as the beautiful world around her was soon engulfed in darkness again.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next