Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 12 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm

"Okay... Thank you, Echo," she muttered softly, pushing down her aggravation. She knew he didn't mean any harm.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:10 am

Echo nodded. "I hope everything turns out well for you." he started before smiling. "Also, try not to beat yourself up too much over it. You're pregnant! You should be happy about it. You're gonna have a family of your very own."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:40 am

The howls came to an end and Khora then padded away, obviously dismissing the pack from the meeting she'd called. "Lunar, I need your help, Echo you too!" She called over her shoulder as she entered the den heading towards her herb storage area.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Lunar perked up her ears at Khora's call. She nudged Echo, then stood up and hurried after her mentor. "With what?" she questioned.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:20 am

"Fall is with us, we need herbs before winter. Lunar, I want you to sort out all the herbs we have, see what is still usable or not, while Echo and I go hunting in the woods for fresh ones." She instructed, pulling back the stone she kept over the herb hole to keep them safe.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:29 am

Lunar nodded, "Yes ma'am." She hurried up to Khora's side and sat down in front of the herb hole, ready to get to work.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Echo ran over to Khora. "Hey. What's up?" he asked, curious about why he was needed at the time.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm

"The pack is starting to settle now, and Lunar will stay here and sort our herbs while you and I, go out and get some fresh ones. I know already that we need some more burdock root, but anything else you see grab it. We need to be prepared for a harsh winter." Khora said as she started walking out the den, brushing past her pups to give them each a goodbye lick and then departed out.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:09 am

Echo nodded and followed Khora quickly. He went over to Belle to tell her what was going on and to tell her bye before continuing on with Khora.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:06 am

Lunar sighed quietly to herself and slumped her shoulders over, a bit bored. She would rather be out getting the herbs than stuck in the den. Though, she did as her mentor had instructed and began separating the herbs they already had.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 am

Avo walked up to Lunar, tapping her on the shoulder. "Would you like some help?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:18 am

Lunar jumped slightly, a bit startled. She didn't hear Avo coming up behind her. She turned to him and stuttered, "Uh-Uhh... Y-Yeah. Sure. Thanks." The she-wolf smiled to Avo and scooted over, offering him a decent amount of space. "Khora wants all the herbs sorted."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:22 am

(Yer preggers lady! Don't complain!)

Feeling rejuvenated by the progress the pack was making, Khora led the way into the dense forest around the den, memories of how it all began surging forward to her mind. Her steps picked up, she felt like a pup again with how much energy pulsed through her. "Let's go Echo!" She shouted, taking off into a quick sprint.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 am

Avo gave her a half-hearted smile and sat down beside the she-wolf. He looked at the different herbs, and began to put them in separate piles.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:05 am

Lunar separated some of the herbs, then paused and asked Avo, trying to make conversation, "So, you like herbs?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:02 pm

"Not just herbs. Plants in general. They're so simple, yet so complicated." Avo said, continuing his sorting. "When I was a pup I just liked plants because they didn't give you any trouble. They just sat there and went on with their life. And then I started learning more from the pack healer, and after a couple years I just went off on my own. I had learned all the ways we use them currently, but imagine being the one to find a new purpose for them. That would be wonderful! I wanted to be the one who discovered something new. But now I'm old and travelling is a pain."

(Oops. That was only supposed to be a sentence or two. Accidentally made a backstory. Sorry.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 pm

"You aren't that old," Lunar giggled at his words. She went back to the separating of the herbs. This was going by much faster with help.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:02 am

"PPFFT! Not that old!?" Avo barked, laughing. "I'm at least double your age and a couple more years! How old are you, anyway?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Lunar giggled and answered, "I'm two and a half." Her ears flicked back on her head, her tail slowly beginning to wag.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:30 pm

"Oh wow, younger than I thought. I'm somewhere around 8 years old." Avo said. "I didn't mean for that in a rude way. I thought you were older because of how you act and how much responsibility you have."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Lunar shrugged, "I just grew up quickly, I suppose." She stood up, having finished separating the herbs. "Thank you for helping me, Avo."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Avo smiled at her. "No problem. I can't do much else. And maybe it's time you slowed down. Enjoy being young, because being old isn't all it's cracked up to be!"

Asku chuckled as he walked by them and heard a snatch of Avo's words. "He's right! I get tired after doing the smallest things... Going to take a nap now, in fact. All that excitement was a bit too much for me. I guess it's a good thing Erebus won."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Erebus was strutting around the pack, looking at the clearing with fresh new eyes. Every little bit seemed to be held in a new light to the brute, and he liked it. Investigating the den clearing, Erebus found three spots that could be renovated to make more space for the ever growing pack. He grinned at the thought, a large and powerful pack under his command. His fantasies were stopped short however, when Desiree bumped him.
"I know that look Erebus." Desiree growled with a warning tone. "What in the fires are you thinking?" Blue eyes leveled with colder ones, and the two were instantly glaring. "I swear if you do the same thing to this pack that you did to ours I'll-"
"You'll what? Go running to your mother like last time? Your father? Your brothers always had forsaken you and your parents didn't take long to do it either." He snarled back in a low tone so only she could hear.
Fear crept into the she-wolf's body, but she quickly pushed it aside as she squared off against him, having to lift her head higher to look him dead in the eye. It made her look like she was expressing superiority, and that was just what she was doing. "At least I'm not some half-pack illicit love-child. At least my fur doesn't show a dark fate, and my markings don't show the taint that is in the heart. The elders would always say you were black as night because neither of your parents were anything like this. Your mother was a pure white she-wolf. Your father brown and white. There has never been black or red in your lineage. We both know what that means." She snarled, hackles raising. "You're cursed, the spirits spat upon you and your conception. You should have never been born, you should have-"
"Enough!" Erebus snarled, cutting her off, as his voice raised so loud it scared the birds from the trees. "My parents were fools, those elders were fools, your brothers were fools, everyone in that pack were fools! The Sunrise Pack was doomed long before I was born and I will not take the blame for it you insolent-"
"I'm not that and you know it Erebus! Or should I call you Teras!" She snarled, body fueled with as much anger as he possessed. "Teras! Teras! Teras! Teras! Teras! Ter-"
It had been enough for Erebus, and with a violent cry he lunged forward and shoved her into the dirt, fangs digging into her throat to still her. "Shut it you tsoula! Ai gamisoul! Ai gamisoul!" He snarled, forcing her down before he glared hate at her.
"Right back at you Teras!" Desiree growled, her legs digging into his belly to lift him some. Once she had the chance she slunk out beneath him, a bit of blood coming from her neck but nothing substantial. "Pousti, that's what you are!"

(Translate at your own risk, it is greek. Teras however, does mean monster.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 am

(Wow. Such cuss. Much adult. Very hate. Wow.)

Bo-Bo had followed Erebus, hoping to have a word with the new alpha. Instead he witnessed something he didn't quite understand, but he knew that there was definitely some stuff that shouldn't be said around pups in there. "Sorry if I'm interrupting something. I'll just come back later. You two carry on... I wouldn't let the pack see you like this, though. Might not be the best thing for the new leaders to be fighting." he said, and turned away from the two. "Seeya, boss..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:20 am

(I've been meaning to have the relationship between them and their past to come to light some more. It's quite interwoven between the two actually. And yeah, that is part of why it was in Greek and because with the name I had for Erebus I figured it could make a nice fit.)

Erebus growled at Desiree, barely hearing Bo-Bo as every possible image of inflicting dark, deadly acts upon the she-wolf began to rise. "You're not worth my time." He snorted at last, allowing his hackles to rest as he saw the wisdom in Bo-Bo's words on behaving like this in front of the pack. "And your brothers knew that too." He turned on his heels, stomping away into the brush.
Every bit of fight vanished from Desiree as he stomped off, and she nearly collapsed to the ground. The she-wolf dragged herself into the den, and curled herself up into a fight ball, sobs racking her body. He really went that far? Brought them up like a morning meal? Desiree you have to cooperate with him for the pack but you don't have to trust him. You don't have to trust him. You don't have to... Her mind went numb as memories of a time long ago surged forward and she nearly howled out in grief, biting her tail to keep silent.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next