Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
For A Friend EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
For A Friend EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
For A Friend EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
For A Friend EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
For A Friend EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
For A Friend EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
For A Friend EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
For A Friend EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
For A Friend EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

For A Friend

4 posters

Go down

For A Friend Empty For A Friend

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 pm

As some of you may have noticed, Demon has been rather inactive as of late. The reason being his parents believe he's spending too much time on the computer rather then on academics. Demon has all A's though, and sadly it will be like this until maybe December. He is only allotted 15 minutes on the computer, and amongst the many other things he must do when able to get on, this site isn't exactly number one top priority. So, because of this, we are facing an interrupted poster. I'm sorry, and while I miss Demon's witty remarks, intelligent and clever banter and seemingly effortless plots, we'll have to say cya later to our dear friend Demon.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For A Friend Empty Re: For A Friend

Post  Lunar Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:53 am

Awww.. :/
I hope this doesn't last too long. See you whenever you can come back, Demon. *Waves goodbye*
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks Faith, I'll take it from here.

So yeah, the reason for my absence is because my parents are expecting a lot out of me this year: with me taking Honors classes, SAT, ACT, CLEPS, etc, my parents are limiting me time on my computer.

It's not that this forum isn't top priority for me, it just means that the time that I DO have on my computer is spent on basic necessities, such as checking email.

Hopefully from now on I'll have more time to spend on my computer now because it's been a little over a month since my parents limited me, and they kinda forget stuff. I might have between half an hour and an hour on my computer every night.

And hey! My plots are VERY effortful...if that's even a word...I spend a lot of time trying to come up with funny stuff!Razz
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Haha, glad to hear you'll maybe have more time with us. And by seemingly effortless plots, I mean you practically pull them outta thin air, no real trouble coming up with them. It was a compliment.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm

...and yet I, who actually introduced Demon to this site, was not recognized one bit when I totally became inactive for about three months... *sigh*
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 am

Newone8, I'm going to be honest. It was a joint effort, you know almost if not literally, nothing of his and I's conversations. We spent months telling the other of a wonderous world they had, and one day decided to bridge the gaps and enter into the others. In truth, I believe I could claim more of introducing him due to certain things that I'd rather keep private. And what the bloody hell does that have to do with anything? Do you realize just who I brought to this site? Echo Dreamer, KyarokoDragon, Dark Heart, ArcticFox, AloofHedgehog and HammerShark, The Necromancer, Brerosakaiser, Demon, Yourself! If you want to be going on about bringing Demon then should I be going on about not getting recognized when I vanish because I brought in so many people? No. Neither should you. And also, while you are a friend, this was for Demon, who asked it of me to post an EFA for him. I cannot post EFA's for anyone that doesn't ask it of me. I don't know your situation, you're through a computer screen, how the bloody hell am I to know? Your three month absence sadly isn't that uncommon on this site, so it quickly faded into just another sad reality of this website. Do you know the last time Artemis got on? Or SIN? Or Wilt and Dex? No. Do you see an EFA for them? No. Do not ask for recognition in something that is too personal a matter and to tricky to do wrong, when it is best left to your own hands. We don't ask that you explain why you leave, why you were gone. Only that when you do depart for your reasons for a time, that you return. It's an unspoken request for our hearts yearn to see a familiar username flashing on the posters of the month chart, or that they'd responded on a latest topic. Or even that they were simply online. So yes, it was not officially recognized that you were gone for three months. Get the hell over it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 am

Okay, I have a few things to say about that:

I: This is kind of ironic, because this post was also after a long break.
II: That post was really a joke. I wasn't actually being serious. Sorry if you couldn't tell (I can't tell myself most of the time).
III: That's probably the longest post I've ever seen on this site (not in an RP).
IV:*clapclapclap*
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 am

Um...I thought this topic was dead long ago because I am back and no one really cares about this anymore.

Newone, yes you showed me the site for the first time during the National History Day thing, but it was a combined effort between you and Faith that made me join...in fact you can kinda say that Faith started talking to me about this site first but you showed me it first.

In the end, who cares? This was just a way to let the active people know that I won't be online for...what a month it turned out to be?

So that's it.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum