Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Well That Went South Fast

+2
Me
HiddenFaith
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well That Went South Fast - Page 2 Empty Re: Well That Went South Fast

Post  DovaWolf Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Eark about half way through the water now "Elliavir quit complaining and keep moving!" he shouts "John That guy was insane he was trying to kill us because he was insane AND KEEP YOUR BACON CRAVINGS TO YOUR SELF YOUR MAKING ME HUNGRY!!!"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 pm

(I totally screwed that up. Okay, dropping the last name mandatory rule, but do try to use it often. At least when it's not in the middle of battle or running for your life." XD )

"Enough!" Shouted Rachel, the captain scowling. "We'll break camp soon enough, but we need to find a safe place to do that in." She stated firmly. "So are we good here or what?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Eark looking at the river says "we might as well fill up our canteens while we are here." he bends down and fills his canteens while looking up and down the river stands up then says " Captain we should break camp away from here, there might be other places were that psyhco can cross without us knowing about it, I don't like the idea of him sneaking up on us in the middle of the night"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:01 am

Teeth gritted at the idea, Captain Dameerez gave a nod. "I concur, alright. Get your canteens filled but don't drink any. This might not be safe water." She ordered, already pulling her canteen free from her belt to refill it in the fast flowing water. "We'll sterilize them all just to stay safe, we can't afford anyone getting poisoned." Her eyes kept darting up to the other side of the river, where the hermit was sitting there smugly, watching them. It made her body run cold.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 am

Smith refills his canteen and looks at the hermit. He's just sitting there, smiling and watching the squad. "Captain, permission to speak freely?" Smith asks Demeerez.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:12 pm

First Ivel tries to soothe the few burns he has with the cool water, then wrings the water out of his clothes. When he is done he fills his canteen and the extra one he had picked up in the woods and fills them, trying to avoid getting and dirt, leaves, or sticks in them. He looks over his ankle and decides he can still walk, though there will be slight pain.

Remaining equipment: A few cooking/eating utensils, a swiss army knife, a couple guns but only about three cartons of ammo, about 1 1/2 days worth of rations, a long rope, two canteens full of questionable river water
Condition: bruises and a couple burns, but mostly OK besides his achy (breaky?) ankle
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm

"Permission granted, unless you're just going to start a fight." Replied the Captain, removing her boots to dump the water that had sloshed into them out on the rocks. "Because if so keep it to yourself until we've broken camp." Her eyes darted up to the sitting hermit. It unnerved him how casual he was.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Sherman blinked a few times, he had zoned out once again, the beauty of the nature around him, he needed to keep his head in the game if he was going to make it through this. He quickly filled his canteen. He noticed the hermit on the other side of the river, sitting and smiling. "Strange..." He mumbled to himself.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:03 pm

"No Captain. I was just wondering," Smith said as he pulled his XM8 off his back and held it in his hands, "If the hermit is sitting right there across the stream in plain sight...permission to open fire?"

(By the way, this is an XM8 and skip to 34 seconds in for its full might)

Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:52 am

(Mother of god...)

Eyes narrowed as she looked across the water to the crinkly old man with a thick, unkempt beard and eyes that shone like water. Dameerez shook her head. "No. Even though he killed several of our men, he must be captured to be taken to justice. We cannot sacrifice our morals for survival." She said firmly. "But if you wanna take a shot to scare him off, by all means."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:11 am

Eark looks at Even and says almost gleefully "go for the knees so he cant run or move away" "plus it'll hurt reeeeeeaaaaaaaal bad, i think he deserves some pain after what he did to our squad" grinning and loading slugs into his gun and replacing the buck shot on the bandoleer "I'll go for his elbows so he can't move his arms if he has any when I'm done with it" "if we are lucky hell just pass out from the pain"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 am

Sherman held up his hand quickly in a signal to wait, he walked over to Captain Dameerez, "Captain how many matches do we have left?"
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:11 am

Smith ignores the hand signal given by Sherman and looks down his XM8 scope. He sees the hermit still just sitting there and smiling at him, almost as if he wants him to take the shot. Smith aims at the left leg of the hermit, takes a deep breath, then fires two rounds into the leg. A cry of agony is heard from across the stream. Smith aims at the right leg and fires two more rounds. Smith thinks to himself "He won't die from that." and puts his rifle away.

Smith looks at Demeerez. "Target neutralized."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Eark fires three shots into the hermits left arm and two into his right looks over to demeerez and shouts over the screams of pain "ha bastard wont be using his arms now" then mumbling to himself "that's right feel the pain you sadistic little son of a" he suddenly stiffens realizing that he's starting to lose control, abruptly gets up and walks away from the river
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:08 pm

"I said scare him!" Gritted Dameerez, stalking up towards Smith with a cold glare. "Save your ammo for pete's sake! We're supposed to capture not kill him!" She reiterated, shooting a glare at Eark colder then what she'd given Smith. "Everybody, move out!" The woman's face contorted with a fierce scowl. "Who knows what else could be-" Her words were cut short as something large moved through the brush, the hermit on the other side crawling away using his teeth to drag himself deeper into the woods. "Weapons up, get ready to move!" Hissed the Captain, a lumbering figure moving out towards her and the squad. Fear sprung up her body at the sight of a massive bear, larger then anything every seen in those woods. Upon seeing the massive wild animal, Captain Dameerez froze, fingers trembling on the handle of her pistol.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 pm

Sherman looked from the Hermit to the bear. He knew, the hermit knew that the bear was near, and he wanted us to draw it out. He was attempting to mess with us... then again... Sherman quickly picked up a stick, felt the tip, it was dry, now he just needed that match and he could attempt to light it. "Captain match!?!" He looked to Dameerez expectantly unable to say anymore. Common, if I can light this I can do two things, I can use it in an attempt to ward off the bear and more importantly I can use it to check oxygen levels in the local area. With all the fire going on there could be a lack of oxygen causing us to slowly suffocate. As a result we would begin to hallucinate, and in the process of such we could see both the bear and the hermit.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Elliavir's eyes widen in shock when Eark and Smith actually shoot the man. Sure he'd killed most of their team and started a forest fire which was even now still raging across the river, but he was still a person. 'We should just get the hell out of here as fast as we can...' he thought. He was about to speak when Dameerez gave new orders. His hand went instinctively to the nearest weapon he had when the bear came out of the trees, but he didn't pick it up. "Maybe it won't attack...?" he said quietly.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Eark turns and looks at the bear calms down thinking (here is a problem i can deal with) and says "don't shoot it you'll just piss it off, we don't have a gun big enough to kill it just back away from it slowly don't run i will just chase you" as he starts to back away he turns to were the hermit is and mumbles "i hope you die of infection or blood lose" he then focuses on the bear but and hands one of his axes to Sherman "bears don't like fire so the torch is a good idea, but your not going to get a stick to light by putting a match to it try to get some tree sap on it, by cutting the tree, so it will actually catch fire"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Sherman nods and takes the axe. He scoots over to a near by tree and does what needs to be done and kneels signaling to the others. Calmly he said "I still need that match, or would someone else like to try this with our friend here."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Eark looks at the captain and says under his breth so only she and Sherman can here "not to be rude but hurry and give him the match, i dont know how long untill some one loses his head and shoots the thing, and believe me when i say you dont want to see a pissed off bear,"
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 pm

As if on cue from the other soldiers, Captain Dameerez did in fact lose her head, though she most certainly did not fire. Instead, she ran right at it with a horrible scream, the lumbering beast taken by surprise by the charge, and simply blinked down with huge black orb eyes as she rammed right into it. The woman, who was deathly afraid of wild animals, was not exactly thinking straight, as she then began to clamber up the confused beast's back and pulled out her pistol to fire into the base of its skull. It roared at that point, shaking with a fury to knock the woman from its back and then with blood running from its head, charged the stunned woman.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Sherman dropped the stick and quickly ran with his knife out towards the bear. Having the same approximate build as other mammals he knew thr approximate location of its juggular, and aimmed to send his knife in to the hilt.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:26 pm

"DAMEEREZ!" Elliavir shouts, running and stopping in front of her, hoping to perhaps shield her. He hadn't really thought much about what he was doing before acting.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  DovaWolf Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 pm

"God F'ing Dammit" Eark runs and body slams the bear knocking it down on its back, pulls out his axe and swings it into the thing's ribs leaving the axe in there, gets on top of it and starts to just hit it in the nose, the bear bits his arm, and throws him into a tree.
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Sherman looks at the bear, his knife in its throat, and now an axe in its ribcage, he quickly began observing the structre of this creature, trying to find and understand everything about it, especially major blood pathways.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum