Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Bloodfire's bio EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Bloodfire's bio EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Bloodfire's bio EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Bloodfire's bio EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Bloodfire's bio EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Bloodfire's bio EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Bloodfire's bio EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Bloodfire's bio EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Bloodfire's bio EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Bloodfire's bio

2 posters

Go down

Bloodfire's bio Empty Bloodfire's bio

Post  DovaWolf Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:33 am

Wolf Name: Bloodfire
Fur Description: black with white on his feet and muzzle, has grey fur around his neck, that travels down his spine to his tail, 3 scars on the top of his muzzle
Eye color: left eye solid pale ice blue with sliver flecks, right eye solid dark blood red with gold flecks
History: family and pack killed by human hunters when he was a puppy forced to survive for a year as a lone wolf adopted by another pack only to have his friends killed in a fight with another pack because the two Alphas were disagreeing about where the hunting boundaries were wandered for a few months by him self
Personality: passive aggressive, and has a extreme hatred of humans and anyone who is willing to kill babies, don't make friends easily and is a bit of a loner, but is externally loyal and protective of the ones who are his friends.has issues with authority figure because the last Alpha he was with got the whole pack killed but if he respects you he is willing to defend you with his life. He will hunt down and kill anyone who betrays his trust. values Honor and loyalty above everything else. Otherwise he just wants to help people and kill humans for revenge

Last edited by DovaWolf on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total
DovaWolf
DovaWolf

Back to top Go down

Bloodfire's bio Empty Re: Bloodfire's bio

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 am

Welcome to the pack! Currently both beta slots are filled so I'm afraid Bloodfire can only be a hunter.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum