Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Mountain Creek EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Mountain Creek EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Mountain Creek EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Mountain Creek EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Mountain Creek EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Mountain Creek EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Mountain Creek EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Mountain Creek EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Mountain Creek EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Mountain Creek

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Creek Empty Mountain Creek

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:20 pm

This is where the East River Pack will get their water and be able to bathe while in the Equinox Den. There is some small game here to hunt, though it isn't prime hunting ground.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mountain Creek Empty Re: Mountain Creek

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Varkin approached the territory, sniffing around for any sign of intrusion. He swept his gaze up and down the gentle slopes of the mountain that led to the creek, spotting nothing. He frowned, and sat by the edge where the slow moving water lapped at the dry ground.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 am

Fiona padded up behind him,  having been a bit of a ways behind from her several stops to look at things. Her short attention span was the only thing that ever stopped her from being a scout, because with hunting she only needed to find something and run fast to catch it, then her job was done. At least this was how she saw it. "Find anything?" she asked, walking up behind him.

Last edited by Lunar on Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Casthur followed the two as carefully as he could, waiting for the right moment to surprise them.

Rivai was walking up the river from the  border he had just renewed, a few other wolves who had accompanied him and those who had stood guard atop the mountains. They had been watching their territory much more carefully now. What prey they had left they were trying to protect from other predictors, hoping that the populations would grow once more in the spring.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:34 am

(Varkin is their cousin, not other brother Holo.)

"Other wolf tracks, all of them carry our scent in the mud though." Varkin responded, stepping close to the water's edge and giving it some sniffs before turning his attention elsewhere.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:03 pm

(I know, but I thought maybe since he was raised as Kinder's other son...? Eh. I'll change it.)

Casthur is just thinking of jumping out when something, or perhaps someone, grabs him by the scruff of his neck. He barely supresses in a yelp and tries to turn to see his captor but is unsuccesful.
"I see you aren't applying all of the skills I've taght you to your everyday life." Rivai says in his usual monotone voice after he sets Casthur back down. "What are you doing out here?"
"I was just a bit thirsty..." Cas mumbles.
"There's water at the den. It rained just yesterday, so the pool should not be empty."
"Well... It always heats up really quick. It's just not the same as fresh stream water."
"Is that so? It's late fall. It shouldn't heat up much."
"Someone made it muddy."
"Does your mother know you're out here?" Rivai asks, deciding he's done with this chain of excuses. 
"No, but Varkin's out here and only about a moon and a half ahead of me! And Fiona's out here."
"Yes, Varkin is older than you. He's old enough to not need to be watched anymore. You, however are not. Fiona was not and possibly still isn't aware of your presence so she couldn't possibly be watching over you. Come on, you can come back to the den with us guards."
"But... I don't have to go back because now you're watching me, aren't you?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Fiona sighed and looked around. She noticed Casthur and Ravai and got up, having heard some of the conversation. "I can watch him."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:39 pm

"Now look what you did! There's no surprising the Ziege now." Casthur murmured.
Rivai frowns. "Don't use words like that. It's sure to get you in trouble. I'll tell your mother where you are when I get back." He says, and turns to Fiona who is only a few feet away. "Thank you for the offer. Watch him carefully."
Casthur sticks his tongue out at Rivai as he turns his tail and returns to the group of wolves and they take off once more. Cas trots over to his cousin and the huntress then, grinning. "Sorry to crash your date." he says his voice practicaly dripping sarcasm. "I just didn't want my dearest cousin ending up heart-broken. You know how I worry about you, Varkin."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:25 pm

"Real mature, kid," Fiona rolled her eyes. She sat down and looked around before teasing him, "You know, I could always just send you back to your mommy."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:31 pm

"You don't..." Cas began and harrumphed. "I don't take orders from you, even if you are an old lady."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Maugorr arrived, going for a drink at the creek. He stopped just before the creek, lowering his head down enough for his tongue to reach in the water, and lap up the sweet creek water. He then lifted his up once more, never noticing the other wolves nearby. He yawned, And heard a rustling to his right, in the bushes. He could smell the tasty scent of a rabbit, and his mouth watered. He tread lightly towards the small prey, eyes never wandering away from that spot. He was now a foot or so away from the rabbit, his nose was telling him. He crouched low, muscles tensing as he leaped far and high to land on this rabbit. He caught it between his paws, but noticed it was just a baby. He whined, it's beady eyes staring into his blue orbs. wind rustled through his mohagany pelt, as he sighed and let the baby return to it's family. He grumbled, tail drooping rather low in disappointment. He turned, walking out of the bushes, and back to the creek edge to sit.

Last edited by Larmyne on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Varkin curled his lips at his cousin. "Shut it pup." He snarled angrily, turning his blue gaze elsewhere and spotting Maugorr. Hug got to his feet and started to cross the stream over towards the other wolf.

(Is he in the East River pack?)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 am

"I'm not a pup!" Casthur barks, hurrying after Varkin. "I can do anything you can, you narcissistic prat!" He knows Varkin probably won't hurt him. He wouldn't risk Cithaeron's wrath. Probably. Maybe not. Perhaps he should have held his tongue.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:01 pm

(Nope. Razz He's a complete loner.)
Maugorr sighed, his eyes closed.  He wanted a pack, a place to finally settle down and stop wandering everywhere. He groaned, laying down, before noticing another wolf making it's way over to him. He looked up at this wolf, And realized he was but a few feet away from other wolves. He hoped the pack that resided within this territory wouldn't notice him, but now he had been.  He looked at his forepaws, and fidgeted slightly before pushing himself up once more to a standing position. He realized he was about an inch taller, otherwise the same size.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 pm

"I said shut up!" Varkin snarled, snapping his jaws at his cousin before turning back to the stranger. "Who are you?" He growled out, already pinning this stranger as the cause of their poor game. "Are you the one that has been stealing our prey?" Demanded the wolf with blue eyes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Maugorr didn't want to be growled at, but he had to answer. He was in this pack's territory, they had rights over Mau. "No, I'm just passing through," He stood alert, looking around. If someone was stealing their prey, they could be very close by, waiting for a chance to grab another snack. But Maugorr sniffed the air, finding no scents. Strange. "i wouldn't dare take your prey. However, there aren't any scents. Are you sure it was someone, or a pack? Or even, a disease?" The mohagony brute thought for a minute. Then he opened his maw, nothing else to say but, "I'm Maugorr."
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:52 am

"So then why are you here if you don't intend on stealing prey? There are easier paths through this land, and you happen to pick the one with pack all over it?" He growled. "Are you an idiot, or a terrible spy?" Challenged the wolf, stepping into the stream that separated them.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 am

Maugorr growled back, stepping forward as well, feeling threatened. "I was passing through, and heard prey nearby. I did not catch it, though." He now stepped into the stream as well, facing the wolf. "Neither. I lost my taste for packlife long ago." He quickly responded, accepting this challenge with tense muscles and bared teeth. He hated being called an idiot.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 am

"And why don't I believe you?" Growled out Varkin lowly, approaching the other we in the stream steadily. "Can you prove this claim?" He demanded with muzzle lowered, ready to snap.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Maugorr saw this action but stood still, tense and ready to spring. "Is there blood on my muzzle? No.." He growled, also now lowering his head to snap at this brute. "..And I'd rather not think of any up there." He held eye contact with this wolf, trying to get him to back off. But he wasn't so sure it'd work, but maybe it would.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:11 pm

The brute stared longer, and then started to laugh, "I like your attitude loner," he chuckled, "now clear out before I send you running with a scar across your ego," he threatened with a low growl.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down