Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaarać„›
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 22 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:53 am

She yelped at his 'kick' and then lowered her head. "Oh, right... ok..." She murmured, her submissive personality once again shinning through.She looked around, blinking and then nodding at Belle. "So can we... Perhaps get to whatever it is you're planning on doing with me... I'd like to get it over with." Desiree nearly whispered, her body beginning to shake with worry at dying. I'm just not ready yet!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 am

Belle frowned at the shaking wolf in front of her. She lowered her head down next to Desiree's and whispered, "You don't have to be scared. We aren't going to kill you. We have to take you back to the pack but i am sure they will see you as no threat. Then you can leave... Or if you wished... might be able to join if they like you enough." Belle leaned back and smiled waiting for her reaction.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Bo-Bo started walking towards the den once more. They would catch up eventually, and if Belle needed him she would probably scream or something. Females were like that most of the time.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:55 am

Desiree looked up at her, and then blinked. "Um ok.." She murmured already walking after Bo-Bo's scent. The nervous she-wolf wanted to believe her, but she'd been lied to before. There's no reason for her not to lie to me now to make me more co-operative. She thought with a dark inner voice. You're a stranger, and expect me to put my trust in your words? Words are such flimsy things, fleeting and meaningless. Desiree started to walk taller, stronger, angrier. Nervousness vanished, replaced by simple defiance. Well you know what? I'll go along, but I'm not trusting you.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:44 pm

"Should probably tell 'em we're coming..." Bo-Bo stopped and raised his head, howling "COMING BAAAAAAAAAaaaAAACCK!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Belle saw the sudden change in Desiree' s posture. She frowned and followed along.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:11 am

Bo-Bo trotted into the clearing around the den, and looked around for Erebus. As soon as he saw him, he ran over. "Belle and Desiree will be here soon. They were being slow and talkative so I went ahead." He said, then added "Oh, Desiree is the stranger. But she's not a stranger any more... I think."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Desiree pushed her way through the last bushes just as Erebus opened his eyes and looked out at the loner. Instantly she stopped, eyes wide with horror and hate. "You..." She muttered, about to turn tail and flee. Then as his icy gaze settled upon her she froze, and nodded obediently. Erebus leaned his head towards Bo-Bo and spoke in a hushed voice. "Don't worry about her, she'll be of no trouble... Oh and trust me, she is no stranger." There was a small bit of malice coating each and every word he said. His pelt was prickled up some, and he hated to have her see him like this. Beaten and coated in 'bandages'. Why couldn't she have resurfaced at another time? He wondered angrily.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 am

Bo-Bo smiled, and nodded. This was why he liked Erebus. Erebus always had things figured out. He always had a plan, and a back up plan to make time to come up with a plan that would definitely work... Bo-Bo sighed and walked around behind Erebus. He pointed to him with a paw, and flicked his tail to clarify, then gave Desiree a look that said "He's mine. Got a problem with him, you got a problem with me." Then he sat down and looked around as if nothing had happened recently.

(Bo-Bo's so jealous! He interpreted Erebus saying "She's no stranger" as "We were together.")
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 am

(XD Not intended but hey that'll just make this even more fun.)

Desiree's steps became more and more hesitant as she drew closer. She glanced up at Bo-Bo, catching everything he'd meant and felt a surge of indigence. As if I'd want to be his! That mangy-pelted piece of trash should die already! I wish he was! Life would be so much- He's watching me! Pelt prickling with anxiety, she watched his icy blue eyes lead her to exactly how close she could draw. No more then three tails away from the den. Brilliant. She growled inwardly, I'll seem like such a loner this far... Then again I am so what does that really matter? Heck he's probably helping me! I don't want to join any pack stupid enough to keep the likes of him with them! She sat up stronger, glaring down at the wounded Erebus. When at last she spoke to him, it was rather smugly. "So Erebus, been in any fights recently?" Instantly he had to fight down the urge to shoot back a retort with a dark intent. But instead he simply glared at her with hate for a brief moment before he responded. "Nothing like it was before." He tightly growled. He watched with joy as she grew stiff, obviously remembering what had happened in the past. Good, relieve those memories. Because you're never going to stop relieving them now that you're here.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Bo-Bo listened silently to their conversation.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Nina had been walking around the territory for quite some time now, looking for one of the wolves she had met from this pack, though she couldn't remember their name. The young she wolf caught a familiar scent and began following it, slowly heading closer toward the den.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Conversation stopped after that, Desiree refused to even look at him. She glowered at the ground right in front of her. Her refusal to talk made Erebus all the more smug. He laid his head down, and even let himself doze off into a light sleep. Raffiel padded over, and gave Desiree a welcoming look and nod. "I'm Raffiel." He introduced himself. "Uhm, Desiree..." She said with a murmur. He tilted his head in confusion and then nodded again. "I'm sorry for all the hostility. Just new pups you know?" The kindness in his voice took her by shock. Maybe they really are nice people. She thought and then dismissed it almost immediately. They've accepted Erebus to be one among them. No way they're real.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 am

Belle put on a surprised expression. "You two know each other???" she asked, looking back and forth between Erebus and Desiree.

Echo had been heading back to the den when he saw a wolf he didn't recognize. He followed and then circled around about 20 yards in front of her. When she was about five yards away, he stepped out. "Excuse me, but who are you and what is your reason for being here?" He asked this rather sternly for there were now pups to think about.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Nina gave him an odd look, looking Echo up and down. "My name is Nina. I'm looking for a friend of mine. Shes an orange-ish wolf, with black specks on her back. She's kinda hyper and pupish. Any idea who I'm talking about?" Her voice was careless, almost flat. This wolf didn't seem hostile, so what did she have to worry about? "If you dont know who I'm talking about, maybe her sister? Her sister is a black wolf, with really blue eyes. Have you seen either of them?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Echo put on a look of surprise. "You know Lunar and Holo?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Nina gave the stranger an odd look, then mumbled, "So, have you seen them?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well... yeah. They are back at the den along with the rest of the pack. Would you like me to take you there?" Echo asked, now curious about how this wolf knew Lunar and Holo.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:06 pm

"Sure," Nina shrugged. "Haven't been here in a while. Don't really remember my way around."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Echo smiled. "Follow me. Oh! And by the way, my name is Echo."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:20 pm

"Nina," she introduced, a grin creeping across her muzzle. "You a new member of the pack, or something?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:24 pm

"Kind of. I became a member about a month ago. I am currently training under Khora to become a healer. So far this pack has been great." Echo began to head in the direction of the den.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Nina nodded, "I see..." She followed Echo, keeping pace with him easily.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm

"Nina." Echo repeated trying it out. "That's a nice name. So how did you come to know Holo and Lunar?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"I met Holo one day when she was looking for herbs a long time ago. Then I met Lunar. Simple."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next