Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaarać„›
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 35 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:36 am

(Meh. Never mind. I don't like Asku going all tough guy except in emergencies. By emergency I mean life or death situations.)
"Is who done?" Asku asked, pushing Khora's pups together so that they were behind him, just in case. "And who are you? It would be nice to know the name of whom I'm talking to."

"Yeah, Crescent. Stop being so negative." Shine said, poking him with her paw.
"Whatever. You stick with your thoughts, I'll stick with mine." Crescent said, and poked his sister back. Very soon they were rolling all around the clearing, roughhousing with each other.

Ayalilla watched them silently, but when Granite and Ginger tried to join in the fun she grabbed both of her children and carried them to the opposite side of the clearing with Lilly and Aspen following her. She set them down and immediately started lecturing them. "I do NOT want you participating in activities like that. You could get hurt! Even play can quickly escalate into something much more violent. All it takes is one accident. So once again, absolutely NO violent activities."

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 12, 2013 10:25 pm

"My name is Cado. Avo Cado." Avo said. "I was waiting for Lunar and a wolf named Khora to finish delivering some pups. I'm thinking of sticking around for a bit."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue May 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Lunar sighed, then said to Stella quietly, so only the young wolf could hear, "Well, you're welcome here, you know that right? This pack was formed by a bunch of lone wolves. We all know what it was like to be on our own at one time. That is, except for those of us who have been here since a very young age. It seems as though you're kind of nervous and closed off with us. You don't need to feel that way."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

(Lunar I just noticed your smosh signature and I love it soo much!)

Stella smiled a little at Lunar's words, but knew that if she ever trusted anyone it would take time. She thought long and hard about this, pretty much her whole life, and still could never get past that bad feeling when she thought of a large pack of wolves. Stella would try to trust these wolves but it was not going to be very easy. Every move that someone made could be one step to hurt her and that was just the way her mind worked.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:43 pm

"My name is Askuwheteau, though most just call me Asku for it is easier to say. I'm not sure if Khora and Lunar are done yet. I'm watching Khora's pups for her while she is tending to Belle, so I guess you could talk to her when she comes back."

Granite, Ginger, Lilly, and Aspen nodded, and sat quietly for a while until Ginger ran off with the others in hot pursuit. Ayalilla called after them "Don't go too far! The sun is going down!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue May 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Avo sighed, but didn't protest. "I guess that's the best option. Probably not the fastest, but the best. I won't have to interrupt her in anything."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu May 16, 2013 11:03 pm

"If you ever need anything, or want help, or just someone to talk to, you can come find me," Lunar smiled. She turned away and headed back into the den.
Flame, Khora's daughter, stood up and looked around at everything with wide eyes. She had caught a glimpse of the new pups, having gotten away from her siblings. No one was really paying attention to her, so the youngster, having got the hang of walking by now, wobbled a bit away from the den and sat down right in the center of the clearing.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri May 17, 2013 3:11 am

(Welp, since I've been on here for a few days now, I guess I should actually start.)

Demon stumbles through the pine trees. He's been out looking for food to bring back to his mate, Rosi for a few days now. When Demon feels the energy for it, he dashes through the thick leaves, leaving nothing behind but a blur that's only visable for a milasecond. When Demon sniffs the air, he thinks he can smell a den.

"It's probably just my imagination," he says, "there is no way of civilization out here."

Demon continues along but the smell gets stronger and stronger. When Demon feels like he's really close to the den, he gets a tingly feeling in his noes.

"A...ah...ACHOO!"

Demon curses himself. "Shoot, I forgot, I'm allergic to pine trees, ACHOO!"

Scared of being discovered by his noise, Demon takes off back the way he came from, hoping to return to camp with Rosi.

Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri May 17, 2013 7:07 am

Raffiel's ears twitched at the sound of someone sneezing. He looked around curiously, sneezes could be bad in truth as fall descended. Someone might be getting sick after all, and he was quickly confused to find no one seemed as if they'd sneezed. He got up, and walked towards the edge of the den clearing, unknowingly close to where Demon was.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri May 17, 2013 8:54 am

Demon continues to sprint as fast as could, attempting to make it back to Base Camp where Rosi is. However, as he looks behind him for a split second to make sure he's not being followed, he unexpectedly bumps right into Raffiel.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri May 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Raffiel's fur bristled in alarm as a dark wolf ran right into him, his tail raised instantly in a wary manner. "What the? Who are you?" He asked, shaking his head a bit in confusion. He sniffed at the stranger, finding his scent carried none of the other pack-member's so he must not be around here. At all, or in the slightest.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Demon snarls at Raffiel and looks to his left. Once he sees an opening, Demon dashes away. Too tired and hungry to think, Demon doesn't realize he's saying "Must get home to Rosi" over and over again.

Last edited by Demon on Sat May 18, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wolves apparently cannot write...k)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 18, 2013 12:46 am

(How...? What...? Written notes now? What? Do you know how long it ever took HUMANS to- Whatever. *shrug* Ok. As long as there's books eventually.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sat May 18, 2013 4:29 am

Lunar perked her ears up at the growling noises. She quickly removed herself from the den and rushed toward where she heard it coming from.

Flame got curious as to what her brothers were doing. She looked toward the den, then suddenly her mind changed toward something else. These dens couldn't be all there was in the world. All these strangers must have come from somewhere. She stood up and snuck off, away from the den site. She wanted to get a feel for the territory.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 am

(Uhm, yeah. A note kinda bends the laws of plausibility. Wolves can't write. Just... No.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 18, 2013 12:10 pm

(Opposable thumbs, man. Opposable thumbs. Unless you're an elephant.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sat May 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Stella watched as Lunar walked off and relaxed again when she entered her den. Her words were so convincing, but there were so many tricks and trusting her. Stella was frustrated she wanted to trust not only Lunar but everyone in the pack, but in her head she knew that she couldn't bring herself to do such a thing at least not yet.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

(There we go, I fixed it. Sorry 'bout that.)
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon May 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Lunar saw Raffiel, then saw someone she didn't know running away. Her ears perked up, rather quickly, and she dashed after the stranger. The young female had gotten a sudden jolt of bravery and wanted to help this time. She rushed right past Raffiel and straight for the stranger.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon May 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Raffiel let out a sigh, and was about to turn back to the den when Lunar shot past him. Adrenaline quickly spurred him to give chase as well, and he closed the gap in but a matter of moments as well. He was just a bit behind Demon now, and could hear his repeated mutterings.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue May 21, 2013 4:49 am

Lunar now being almost practically on Demon's tail, plus her odd determination to catch the intruder, caused her to push herself ever so slightly forward, then launch herself onto the male, tackling him and pinning him down quickly. The defensive, young female growled, "Who are you?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Tue May 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Stella turned looked behind her to see Lunar tackling a new wolf. "Wow," Stella thought "possibly kind and defends her pack." She turned back around and found another place that wasn't too noticable and plopped herself down. She laid her head neatly over her paws and looked carefully at her surroundings getting a little tense when anyone got to a point where she thought they were going to come over to her.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Wed May 22, 2013 6:18 am

Demon looks up at Lunar and begins to snarl. Just when Demon is about to strike, he hears a familiar voice behind him:

"Demon, are you out here?"

Demon turns around to see Rosi appear out of the thick trees.

"Rosi! I thought I told you to wait back at camp. Your leg is too injured for you to walk."

Rosi limps forward over to Lunar and Raffiel.

"I am so sorry for Demon's behavior. Sometimes he gets a little TOO overprotective of me. I'm Rosi. Who are you guys?"
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed May 22, 2013 10:27 am

Lunar calmed down some, and let the stranger up. "Well, I'm Lunar, and this territory belongs to the Goldenbloods. It isn't smart, for either of you, to intrude into anyone's territory." She watched the second wolf warily, unsure about either of these wolves. "Now, I highly recommend that you tell me who you are. Now."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed May 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Raffiel caught up, panting a little out of breath from the chase, and wagged his tail. "That was fun!" He yipped, and then saw the serious look upon his mate's face and then frowned to imitate it. "Yeah, why are you so close to our den after all?" He growled slightly, his eyes falling on the limping Rosie. "You know, our healers could probably patch you up if you tell us who you are and why you're here." He offered in a friendly manner.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next