Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+13
Stella*_*
Nyles
Ash
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
Gaara愛
Zwilt
Me
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Wilt
Dex
Artemis
17 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 39 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 am

"Hey, Soren-pup. Where did you go?" Tiern whispered into the clearing. Soren had run off, trying to meet all the wolves in the pack. Many of them, he saw, had black fur and he shied away from them. After walking about inside the clearing and avoiding many of the wolves, Soren turned to see another pup, glaring at the three healers of the pack. He gluped, this up was mostly black. It'll be fine, after all, she's a pup like me.  Soren padded up to the pup. "Hi, my name's Soren."Uum, what's yours?" Soren exhaled after using up all of the courage he had to speak to the black wolf pup.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:35 am

Windrunner growls slightly irritated with Ares, "Wander off? I stood beside our siblings as we tried to fight the coyote that had attacked, when we called for you, no one was there. We thought you were already dead." Windrunner's growl disappears and he simply looks at the ground. "We had lost our faith before the fight had even begun..." His voice trails off and he simply hangs in Erebus's mouth silently.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:13 am

"..." Ares simply looks at Windrunner, "All that matters now is that we've found each other."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Stella looked up to see another pup standing right in front of her and introduced himself as Soren. He seemed to be afraid for some reason, but she ignored it and figured that if she didn't talk it would be rather odd. "I'm Stella" she said to Soren. She stood up to talk to the pup having a feeling that she shouldn't be lying on the ground. Stella sat down in her usual position with her tail curled around her paws.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 am

Desiree looked up at the wolves around her, and spotted two wolf pups on the edge of the territory all by themselves. She padded over, the rabbit still hanging from her jaws and dropped it in front of them. "What are you two doing all by yourselves? Its not safe to be alone at your age. You know that right?" Desiree questioned them with a kind tone in her voice.

Erebus looked down at the pup in his jaws, waiting to assure himself he had stopped struggling, and placed him back upon the ground. "You left him?" Erebus questioned with a tight voice.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 am

Windrunner in a shaky manner walks over to his brother "He didn't leave me..." He pauses momentarily before adding "we just got separated in the woods." He lays down and places his head on his paws and looks up at his brother "Do you know if any of the others were as lucky as us?" He stops himself from whining at the memories of the attack. "Maybe some of them escaped like us and are wandering the woods." As he thinks about this he can't help but wag his tail slightly.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:43 am

"We can only hope." Ares smiled at his brother, his tail began to wag itself.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Stella nearly shrunk down when she heard the voice of a wolf she didn't notice in the territory before. She looked up and said "We're not that far off, I can see everyone from here." Stella told her then instantly realized the mistake of talking back to an adult wolf. She was about to cringe waiting for the wounds and price she paid for doing so. Then she remembered doing that made punishment more severe, so she simply stood there waiting for what was to come.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Desiree narrowed her eyes as she spotted a quick look of fear in the pup's eyes, and she felt a stir inside her. She could remember the same feelings she felt around strangers and adults. Her puphood had been far from happy, and the constant abuse of the one person she thought a friend quickly swallowed her whole body up. For a few moments, she was completely still as she tried to push back the surge of terrible memories. When it was over, Desiree looked at Stella and smiled wide. "You're right, I was simply worrying. I'm Desiree." She laid down, trying to make herself seem less imposing to her. She has the same look in her eyes I once had...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Stella looked at the she-wolf who introduced herself as Desiree. She looked directly at the wolf as Stella had a feeling she noticed her discomfort with other wolves. Desiree laid down and apologized for being so worried when it wasn't necessary. She looked up at Desiree and didn't like the feeling that Desiree was beginning to like her or feel sorry for her.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:40 am

Desiree gave her a small smile, "How long have you been with the pack? I'm afraid I haven't seen much of you around. Then again, I haven't been around that much myself." She said with as much friendliness the typically anti-social she-wolf could muster.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:21 pm

"Not long at all" Stella said. "And that's a good thing" she thought to herself. She looked at Desiree and could nearly tell that she was trying her best to be friendly, when in reality she was like Stella. She wanted to be alone and have thoughts to herself and everyone to leave her alone. Stella looked at this wolf and wondered why she tried so hard to achieve something she didn't want just because they were pups.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Windrunner slowly stands up shaking off the pain from his wounds once again and leans up against his brother trying to be as close to him as we can. Never wanting to be separated from his brother again he simply stays their wagging his tail.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 am

With a small sigh, Desiree looked away from the pup in front of her and observed the happenings back near the den. She could easily see Erebus standing outside with another new pup and a wolf she hadn't met yet. Her tail drooped slightly behind her, "Well I suppose that's a good thing. After all then that means you aren't being ignored for long. I do apologize for the others' ignorance towards your presence. I'm afraid they have much else on their hands and minds." The she-wolf lowered her white muzzle down, equally white ears twitching slightly. Her black tail twitched behind her as she thought. "Tell me, can you hunt?"

Erebus watched Windrunner's behavior towards his brother, and was relieved to see the pup not attempt to attack him again. "Come now, I still have your wounds to address. Khora will rip my ears off if I neglect to."

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:59 am

"A little" Stella replied "I'm not very skilled at it though." She looked around getting nervous, was Desiree about to ask Stella to go on a hunt with her. Stella and an adult wolf, alone in the woods the thought simply scared her, but if Desiree asked Stella didn't have the guts to say no. If there was anything she learned, it was always say yes to an adult wolf. Stella shivered at the thought of her being ignored no longer and the center of attention. She looked around at all of the other wolves and noticed Windrunner made up with Ares and was sitting next to him his tail wagging showing his happiness. Stella never had that feeling, but it was never something she strived for only because she never knew what it felt like.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:17 pm

"Good, a little certainly is better than none at all." She remarked with her eyes fluttering back towards Stella. "Perhaps one day we can hunt, and I show you a few things hmm?" There was a slight sad tone to her voice as she had watched Erebus's interactions with Windrunner. "I am a hunter for this pack after all. It would seem foolish of my to not show a thing or two to the next generation huh?" Desiree laughed almost emptily and then looked at Stella with a playful look. "You look like you'd make an excellent hunter. Are you fast or strong?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 pm

The compliment that came from Desiree's lips made her smile. It was nice to think she may actually be useful in some way, but she shook her head to keep herself focused. Stella looked up "I guess, I'm not super at anything but I can learn." she told to Desiree. She just prayed this wolf didn't take a huge liking to her, because if this wolf was around her all the time, there was no way she could constantly hide her wounds. New or old, Desiree woiuld bring Stella to Khora, Lunar, or Avo.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 am

"Hmm... Perhaps you say that now. Judging by your build I'd say you're more of a fast type. Stealthy and smart, huh?" She questioned, and nudged the limp rabbit still lying on the ground towards her. "Come now, show me what stance you would use when stalking this will you." Desiree got to her feet and took a step back to watch if Stella agreed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Stella took a crouching stance behind the already dead rabbit. She took a paw step or two forward and took a leap at the rabbit landing right on top of it. Stella stepped back to look at Desiree's reaction as she had no clue what it would be. She looked up at the fae, and she resumed her old position.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Desiree's right ear twitched, the only show of what she thought for a moment while she analyzed the attempt. "Not... half bad." She started, and then got into the crouch she herself would use. "But try to do it more like this, your tail won't brush against the ground as easily if you hold it a bit higher. And it tells any other hunters you've found something and that they outta be quiet." Desiree started and took a few steps forward lightly. "Rabbit can feel vibrations in the nearby ground, so try to take large and few steps when stalking it." She then jumped upon it, and rolled off. "Your jump however, was perfect."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 am

Windrunner looks at Erebus with cold eyes, "I will not go unless my brother comes with me, we have just found each other and I do not plan for us to get separated any time soon." With that his focus goes back to his brother.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:40 am

"For the love of- Of course he can come with you! In fact he can even help me apply this stuff if he wants to!" Erebus said with obvious frustration and turned back towards the den where the herbs Khora had instructed him to use were left.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:51 am

Stella listened carefully realizing if she were to escape hunting on her own would be essential. She was glad to hear she wasn't awful at it. Stella turned to see Windrunner, Erebus, and Ares walking to the place that she most hates and Erebus was leading the way. Stella turned her attention back to Desiree.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

"You're to young to learn elk or deer. I learned the hard way that some wolves who learn how to stalk a certain prey also think that they should and can stalk that certain prey." She rolled her eyes. "Think you could handle if I taught you a bit ahead?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:48 am

Stella nodded not wanting to decline the oppurtunity of learning to hunt. She was pretty good at finding water, but if she could hunt, Stella could live on her own. She just wasn't a wolf to socialize and she never really liked others that much.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next