Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

5 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Does this look like i might go gray or bald ovr this?

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 Vote_lcap100%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 Vote_lcap0%WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 23 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 am

(Heres the end of a cat! Because we kinda cant fight all of these cats and win without anyone dying, even with the dog help.)

"NOO!" A cat yowled, jumping in the way of Tris's calws. A dark brown tom with a darker grey tail. His body began to collapse as his organs were torn in two. A yowl of pain escaped his mouth before his lungs were ripped. The tom fell lifelessly to the bloodsoaked ground. His eyes clouding. His mouth was still open in an expression of alarm and pain.

"SOOTTAIL!" The clan cats yowled.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Mikpaw heard someone yowling and came running so fast she seemed to fly she observed from a distance the dead bodies and the group of cats
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Cloudheart whirled of Tris, raking claws down her flank and spitting at her. "YOU MONSTER!" She roared before pouncing at her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Mixpaw watched with wide eyes
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Featherclaw pulled back the raging Cloudheart, using her momentuem against her and pulled her away from Tris by the scruff. "ARE YOU MOUS-BRAINED!?'" He hissed at her, his brown eyes showing his grief and rage.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Tris slows to a stop. Her body covered in blood, scars and dirt, she was feeling lethargic. Her usually sharp eyesight was blurring out. Losing the last if her energy trying to stand, she collapses onto the ground.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Eclipsepaw looked at Tris and watched as her life was being taken by Starclan.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 am

Cloudheart hissed back at Featherclaw, and turned away from him. She huddled over Soottail, loud sobs racking her body. She nuzzled his bloodied fur and licked his ears. She was completely heartbroken. Over the two moons, she had seen how he was truely loyal to the clan. She had grown, an attachment to him. She began wailing with grief.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 am

A laugh rises from Tris's body, which starts to convulse in her laughter. She shifts slightly so her eyes meet Eclipsed's.

'Cow....ard....'she managed to gasp, before she coughed, blood landing on the ground. 'See how many.....have died...for you? You are a disgrace. I have said it once. I...will say it again. Hiding under the...paws of greater felines....I spit on you...." she tries to drag herself closer to Eclipsed. 'You...can...go to....'she stretches forwards in a last attempt to claw at Eclipsed, before she hit the ground, her claws just an inch away.

She lay motionless, her hide bloodied with her own blood mixed with others. Her eyes shut, it seemed as if she was sleeping.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Cloudheart glared at Tris between her tears. Her claws extending. She turned on Eclipsednight though, yowling her fury. "HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED FOR YOU!" She hissed, her tail lashing about like a snake. "YOU BROKE THE WARRIORS CODE! YOU MADE TRIS ATTACK LIKE THAT! YOU GOT SOOTTAIL KILLED!" She yowled louder, tears streaming from her face, making her white fur grey. "YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO DIE! TO PAY FOR YOUR CRIME!" She lunged at Eclipsednight, hissing with grief and fury. Featherclaw pulled her back, his fangs in her scruff once more. "SHE DESERVES TO DIE! NOT SOOTTAIL!" She wailed, not even realizing she was being held back. Bramblefur, Stonepaw, Earthpaw and Featherclaw stared at her with disbeilief. Their own grief swelling in their hearts, but her outburst. Had stunned them. Cloudheart hissed at Eclispednight again.
"YOU DESERVE TO DIE!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:58 pm

(I just found something interesting. In warriors, the new prophecy Dawn, chapter 18, page 237, last two paragraphs. There is a darkgrey female kit names willowkit. Figured I'd share this)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Eclipsepaw backedup and looked at starclan and prayed for soottail to come and help her leting her know that he died to save her and that he wasnt mad at her for it. "Cloudheart...Where did the carring she-cat i knew? I know what i did caused us more than one life." (Lightingfur and Lightingfeather both died somewhere in all the blood and bodies) "And i admit that i was not thinking properly but i thought it would work." she hung her head low and padded closer to Cloudheart not looking at her knowing that she is still an apprentice to her "i'm sorry!"

Pheonixsoul padded to cloudheart and looked her in the eye. "She has much to learn Cloudheart let her make mistakes that cause others greif hoping that this will make her a better warrior."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Cloudheart hissed, her eyes showing her fury. But she slowly nodded her head and began tugging at Soottail's scruff to take him home for burial. "I cannot bring him back.... I'm wasting my breath..." She whispered, casting icey glares to Eclispednight. "Are you still Eclispepaw? Or someone else?" She growled. Featherclaw had been wondering the same thing. Bramblefur looked at her expectantly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Pheonixsoul nodded and looked at her wanting an answer from his cousin. Echoflower started to pad up to her kit and defend her but was held off buy Wingpaw Splashpaw and Reedpaw. "Well..."

"Just tell us yes or no" spat willowstar looking at soottail and wondering where lightingfeather and lightingfur were.

"I have more respect now than ever and if i was changed i would have killed Featherclaw when i was told to but i didnt! i would have killed everyone of you if i was changed but instead i helped you! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT CLOUDHEART!!" she yowled with tears streaming from her eyes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Cloudheart snarled. "I heard them call you Eclispednight..." She took a step to her, Soottail limply hanging from her mouth. "WHo is that?" Featherclaw snarled at Cloudheart, trying to defend his apprentice. "Who ever it was, is gone!" He was blocking her path. "Now we focus on the dead and wounded." Bramblefur nodded, but Stonepaw wanted to know. "Who's that?" He mewed like a kit.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm

"It's me they called Eclipsednight. They gave me that name so i didn't sound weak to them. and i never doubted Starclan. I can still die if you want me to Cloudheart. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT ME DEAD STILL?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Before Cloudheart answered, Featherclaw yowled. "ENOUGH! WE MUST GET TO THE CLAN! We have wounded." He was among the wounded, Stonepaw had a a large gash across his face, bleeding just below his right eye.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Echoflower nodded and signaled to her sons to search for Lighingfeather and Lightingfur and she went along Pheonixsoul turned into Cloudheart and sorta glared at her "She's just an apprentice! What more do you want?" he hissed so only she could hear and ran back to camp to get Icepaw and Heatherfeather. Eclipsepaw hung her head and just stood there then ran into the forest and into a huge oak where there was a den thing and layed there crying
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:41 pm

The rest of the clan cats followed, turning away from the allies and twoleg place. "I want the truth." Cloudheart hissed back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:29 am

Tris wondered when they would leave. She needed to find a spot to recover. And fast.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:06 am

Cloudheart with Bramblefur and Featherclaw's help carried back Soottail to the forest, ducking under the thunderpath tunnel and into the forest. Stonepaw casted one last glance at the allies, something swirling in his eyes, before ducking after the others. A steady rain washing away the blood and fur from the abandoned allies.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 am

Groaning, Tris dragged herself under shelter. As a reflex, she began licking her wounds, her eyes burning with vengeance.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 am

"Where is Earthpaw!" Bramblefur suddenly yowled, her fur flaring up with fear. Featherclaw looked around, and then spotted the brown tabby up ahead. She had already gotten deep into the forest. Bramblefur relaxed, and shook her head. "Sorry, just... worried.... Say, where is Mixpaw?" She looked around with fear for her adopted daughter. "I'll get the kittypet..." Stonepaw growled turning back to the twoleg place, the rain making him almost black.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am

Tris heard the movement, and ducked around a corner, hiding out of sight as Stonepaw came to view.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Stonepaw sulked about, looking for his adopted sister. "Where are you?" He muttered as he slinked behind a few cat corpses.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next