Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Be whatever! Do whatever!

4 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Be whatever! Do whatever! - Page 24 Empty Re: Be whatever! Do whatever!

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:37 am

He smiled. Sorin is helping me without realizing it. Just what i need! He picked up the pace, and Sorin dove down at them from above, just grazing his tail.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 am

Layla growled, preparing her paralyzing poison in case she had to stop an attack... She looked about and saw Sorin, then watched her carefully.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 am

Virmire suddenly stopped flying, his body falling back behind them. Then he reopened his wings and came down on Sorin, her white spikes down her spine dipping in the water once she flipped over and was clawing at him. Virmire snapping his fangs at her neck and face. "She ment no harm! It was an accident!" Virmire hissed, but Sorin did not listen.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 am

"VIRMIRE! DON'T HURT HER TO BAD!!!" Layla screamed, in panic banking sharply and facing them, she attempted to disentangle the two hoping they hadn't gotten to harmed, but only succeeded in getting scratched by Sorin, and repelled backwards, skidding across the water as she tried to regain control of her flight.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 am

Virmire saw Layla get hurt and something burned through him. Perhaps he truely was attracted to this draggoness? Maybe it was only that she was being friendly and Sorin had harmed her unnessicarily? What ever it was, he opened his mouth, and began to let the fire liquid glug up his throat. Seeing what was coming, Sorin pushed him off him, and slowed herself down. Virmire soared through the air, and then tilted his wings back, he shot the fire bolts at her. Sorin began to reatreat as Virmire was suddenly powered.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:14 am

(Lol, would Virmire like to know that she was forced backwards by his leg that kicked out? XD Just kiddin... I dunno what happened... just posted >_<)

Layla finally regained control and flew back, shooting the fireballs that hadn't got to near Sorin down with her own bursts of flame. Not wanting anyone to be hurt severely... "What's with you two anyway? You used to be friends... Why do you hate each other now? When you become friends with someone, your friends for life! It's stuck like that! Even if one of the friends dies! Well... Unless one of the friends is a real B****! Then they can stop being friends I guess..." she said
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 am

Virmie and Sorin were glaringat each other, their wings sending the water into rapid waves from its beatings. "Well she is a real *&^^%!" He snarled, and Sorin growled angrily. "Not to mention he tired to kill me eariler when we havn't seen each other for centuries before!" Sorin snarled at him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:31 pm

"Oh..." Layla said quietly and pursed her lips in thought "Fine then... FIGHT AWAY! But I'm not getting involved! I'm catching squid!" she dove into the water
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Virmire and Sorin growled, and then flew at each other. Virmire landed his fangs at the base of her neck. Sorin got her claws deep into his chest. The two snarled, letting fire flicker off their scales. Their tails rapidly beating each other as they tried to gain the upper hand. Then Sorin got her fangs on his throat, and Virmire his claws in her stomach. The two gasped in pain and then broke away simulatiously. They were bleeding now, and Virmire snarled once more, letting his poisonous gas fill the air around Sorin. She hissed, and dove into the water below.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Layla came up with a few squid in her mouth, a bit off from where they were fighting. "YUM!" she said, and without realizing it released some paralyzing steam that hit a few birds flying overhead... "Woops!" she said and blushed a bit
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Sorin busts out from below Virmire, but he was ready. His claws and fangs tore into her shoulders while she burned his purple scales. The two wrestled in the air, before Virmire threw Sorin off and she turned, hissed and flew back to her castle.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:22 pm

"DONE!?!" Layla called up to Virmire as she popped up a second time with more squid and a few fish in her jaws then put them in her (paw!?! Claw!?!) "CATCH!" she said, throwing a medium-sized squid up to him
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Virmire turned his head, snapping the squid in his mouth. He was hostile, but once looking at her, his gaze softened. "Yeah, all done."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:30 pm

"You're a good fighter! But I find attacking older people is hard if they aren't brain dead!" Layla said smiled at him. "They are usually more experienced than you. And can somehow slip away... Is she older than you? I'm probably not making sense!" she said holding up her wings out of the water and trying to dry them off a bit as she stood on a rather large piece of corral.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Sorin gruffly landed on her castle, seething in anger.

Virmire smiles, "Yes, she's a lot older. Maybe over two hundred years, perhaps even three.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Layla's jaw dropped open. "THat's like... As old as I am!!! WE CAN GET THAT OLD!?! I mean, uhhhhh... No offense to old dragons!" she made a face like this: silent
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

He chuckled. "Only if were smart and careful!" He flew down next to her. "Usually spending time with another dragon helps to live a long life."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 pm

"Whatchya mean by that?" she asked, completely clueless...

(She's still at the age for dragons when she thinks boys are icky-oooo But she's like, kinda starting to pay more attention to them... So basically if she was turned into a human she'd be about 12! Or am I the only one who still thinks boys are complete and totally icky-ooo idiots!?! 0-O)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

(In this common era it seems its more likey that a girl likes boys by 12)

He cranes his neck. "Let me stay with you. Hunt with you and fight with you." He said with a tone that showed this was something formal. 'Let us make a pact. To be one on side, until the end."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 pm

"Ok..." Layla said slowly then grinned madly "AS LONG AS OUR SIDE DOESN'T HAVE ANY B*****ES AND WE GET GOOD FOOD! And if we aren't always happy we'll force life to make us happy! And if life won't let us be happy we'll torture it!" she giggled "I was kinda joking on that last part... Now I'll-" she laughed some more "try to be serious! As long as you don't get me and yourself killed fine... But remember what I said earlier... If you get to close to me, I'll kill you." she narrowed her eyes. Hoping he knew what she meant. That she didn't want to fall in love with him, or have him fall in love with her and then get their hearts broken. "It's painful to see a loved one injured..." she said quietly Wink
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Virmire thought for a moment. "Thinking about things like that..." He pulled his hand back. "I cannot promise that. An dragon with a heart like mine, can grow cold or burn with passion when I least expect it. I cannot promise I will not fall for you, a dragonness like you, or with a spirit as yours."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Layla tried not to, but somehow she ended up smiling and laughing. "I'm kinda like that!" she said "Sometimes I will really hate you! But sometimes I might be your best friend in the world! And sometimes I'm an insane mean person, and sometimes I'm completely sane and kind! Crazy, huh?" she tilted her head "I can't promise I won't fall for you either... Your so loveable sometimes! But how about we just try our best?" Smile
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Virmire smiled as well. "Ok, I can agree to that." He placed his hand back to shake. "You know of dragon pacts do you not?" He asked her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Layla frowned "Sadly, no... But I know about promises! And blood oaths..." she shook his hand, then chewed one of her claws of and it started to bleed. "I swear... On my blood that is now falling that I will try my best to succeed in the things we discussed."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 pm

He nodded, and did the same to his claws. "And I swear... On my blood that is now falling that I will try my best to succeed in the things we discussed."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum