Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaara愛
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 24 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm

(Eheheheh... Me too!)
The pups whined gratefully, and they all clAMBERED IN. gRANITE STARED AT lARMYNE... shE WAS NICE. vERY NICE... gINGER LOOKED OVER AT gRANITE, AND BATTED THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD. sHE DIDN'T LIKE IT WHEN HE WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO HER...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:10 pm

(god bless caps lock.. XD)
Larmyne stared out there,in the open,where anything might happen. She shivered as a horrible scent came to her...
BLOOD. She recognized Erebus' scent mixed in with the blood too,and heard the leader say she was leaving once a replacement alpha was found. She widened her eyes,and gasped,then told the other pups.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:59 am

Khora looked at Rowan, "Well... Maybe help Lunar collect some herbs." She felt her body was being drained of all energy. She shook her head, and the pregnant healer had to practically drag herself onto her paws. "I need to sleep..." She drawled and walked slowly into the den.

Raffiel opened his eyes, "Ugh... What... what happened?"

Erebus licked blood out of his paws, he then padded into the den area. Not long ago he had come across a rouge, and made quick work of the puny male. He reviled in the act and quickly covered the scent the best he could. He also took a bite of a hare laid down on the dirt and finished it soon.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Rowan smiled and bounded out. "Lunar, we need to collect herbs for Khora!!" Whay am I so excited? he asked himself.

Jay looked around. Artemis was gone and she was beta but she wasn't about to move anyhwere to soon. She knew blaze wants to be Alpha but the choice was his. If he didn't want the position she would take it.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Lunar looked at Rowan curiously and teased, "You're awfully exited." She nodded and added, "Alright, just let me check on Raffiel." She walked into the den and to her surprise, saw him awake.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Raffiel had moved over to accomendate for his adoptive mother. Khora was already out of it, her swollen belly firm. He looked at her and smiled. "My head hurts...."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Lunar smiled gently and licked Raffiel's ear softly. "I'm going with Rowan to get some herbs. I'll be back soon.. Take it easy until I get back, alright?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 pm

The groggy male took in her scent with a slight smile. "Just keep him focused on those herbs." He jested before drifting off again to sleep next to his mother.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm

When she saw his smile, Lunar got a warm feeling deep in her chest and couldn't help the small smile that planted itself on her face. She walked out of the den and looked at Rowan, "Alright, lets go get some herbs."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 am

Erebus looked at Lunar and Rowan, he stalked over to them. "Want any help?" He offered and wagged his tail in a friendly manner. He truly was wanting to see what Lunar thought of him to properly plot his next step.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 am

Lunar looked at Erebus for a long moment before answering, "I guess so... Just don't fall behind, or get in the way.."She regret her words as soon as they left her mouth.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Erebus slyly smiled. "Thank you, and I won't fall behind." He turned and waited next to Rowan.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 pm

(lol all my wolves are asleep for now except all the pups)

Ayalilla's pups were all shocked at the news. Granite yipped, and licked the Larmyne on the cheek. She was so smart! Ginger guffawed, and tackled her out of jealousy. How come she got all the attention? Just 'cause she was older?

Kashtin poked his head out of the tree trunk, and looked around. It seemed safe... He went outside, and Zephyr followed him. Zephyr whined, and nodded towards a clearing. He saw some funky colors over there. He guessed they were flowers. He was wrong. Kashtin walked towards the clearing.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Rowan had to hold back the growl clogging his throat. "Jay wont be happy to see him back," he whispered to Lunar.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:23 am

Bo-Bo woke up as he felt something bump into him. He looked around, and saw two little wolf pups. But they weren't... They looked like wolves, but also not like wolves. Weird. "Hey guys..." he barked "There's some little pups over here annoying me. Whose are they? They don't smell like anyone I've met so far... Guys?"

Kashtin whined when he noticed it wasn't flowers, but fur. He growled at Zephyr, and nipped at him aggressively. The little idiot was always messing things up! Zephyr rolled over on his belly, showing that he gave up. He hated fighting. His brother had a very short temper to... And loved to fight... All kinds of problems.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:24 am

Erebus's eyes became like slits as he glared at Rowan for a moment. "Lets just get those herbs for Khora alright. You of the lessons you learn as pups is not to upset an expecting mother, especially one who knows every poison in the forest!" He was trying for a joke...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Lunar shook her head, "Let just go get the herbs already." She started heading to the misty stream to start looking.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Erebus shrugged, knowing he had just failed there and followed after.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Rowan trotted up to Lunar. His pelt was on end and hhis blue eyes were sharped and so was his hearing.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:09 am

"GUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bo-Bo whines, and picks up the pups. "OH! OH STARS YOU TWO ARE FAT!" He barks, and drops them. Instead of carrying them, he tries to herd them along. Kashtin doesn't like that.

Kashtin yapped in protest as he was picked up, insulted, dropped, and on top of all that pushed around. He was angry. He bit the nearest thing he could see. Bo-Bo's leg. Even though he didn't have teeth yet, Kashtin had gums and lots of strength for a pup and the bigger wolf yelped, but kept herding them into the den. Kashtin kept attacking. Zephyr tried to stop him, but only succeeded in getting hurt.

(Last post for to... night... day? whatever it is. >_<)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 pm

(I'm only double postin because you people haven't posted in so long :0)

Ayalilla woke up from her nap and noticed her children had run off again. "So troublesome..." She stood to go look for them and yelped in pain. She was still injured and had not been careful, one of her wounds had re-opened. "It's just a scratch! Not more important than my children!" she muttered to herself and started to look around in all the hiding places she could think of.

Kashtin gave up after about fifteen minutes and walked into the den. "OH! Finally, it stopped!" Bo-Bo said and sat down in a corner, blocking off the rest of the cave. "I need you two rascals to stay here until I find your parents..." and he waited for some of the others to come back.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Khora was roused from her slumber when there was a sudden crash in the woods nearby. Erebus was fumbling back to the den, unable to trace it properly and unable to remember it right with his mind whirling so fast. He bounded to her after bursting into the clearing and howled out with pain that he couldn't smell properly.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 am

Bo-Bo heard Khora wake up and Erebus bound in, He immediatley sat up and barked "HEY!! I have someone's pups over here and one of them keeps biting me and stuff! Who's are they?"

Ayalilla took in a deep breath and the scent lead her to a little hole. "Granite? Aspen? Lilly? Ginger? You guys in there?" she asked softly. Lilly whined at her mother's voice.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Khora looked from one wolf to another. Deciding to address Erebus in a minute due to her lack of understanding what was going on and the importance of pups, she strode over to Bo-Bo. "I'm.. I'm not certain."

A growl of annoyance came from the den, and out strode a large grey wolf with darker spots down his neck to midback. Green eyes glared at the wolves clustering the clearing. "Can you guys keep quiet long enough for me to sleep!" He demanded, the dark gray underfur was bunched up from the awkward sleeping on the hard rock den for so long.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:50 pm

(Be that rumpy sleepy head Raffiel?)

Kashtin growled at the newly arried female and Zephyr put his paw on his brother's to keep things neutral.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next