Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaarać„›
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 39 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Lunar Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

Lunar sighed quietly and hurried back into the den with the stick, setting it down near Khora so it'd be ready for when it was time for the pups to come out. "How are you feeling?" Lunar asked her mentor quietly.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:27 am

Khora snarled in pain. "Ugh... Just, peachy..." Her eyes closed against another contraction.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:42 am

Lunar glanced around, then said, "It shouldn't be much longer.."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 am

"Hang in there Khora," Jay murmurred.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Holo tried shoving Blaze towards the den again. He inched forward a bit.
(WHERE IS BLAZE??? I'm gonna scold him on DA)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  scorchfire Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:09 pm

a black wolf padded from out behind the trees. she knew she could smell other wolves. Her tail wagged and her ears drooped. she sniffed around.

scorchfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:09 pm

(hey scorchfire, glad to have you here, Welcome. If you could just make a Bio for your wolf, that would be great. ~Heatherfeather)
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 am

(Yeah welcome! We just need a bio so we know what your wolf looks like and what rank you want. Of course you can always state that in a post, its just easier for future need.)

Khora yelped, and then began crying out for the stick, the first pup was about to be born.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Lunar gave the stick to Khora quickly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

(>.> Im back... but now my family is getting ready to move... Sooo I wont be on as much.)
Blaze hurried in to where Khora lay.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Jay sat waiting for Lunar to hand her a pup.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Holo sighed in relief as Blaze finally ran into the den. She crept up to the edge, and watched the first pup being born.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Khora bit down hard on the stick, nearly breaking it. After a minute, the first pup was born.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:03 am

Lunar gently took the first pup and cleaned it off, before setting it down near Khora.

Last edited by Lunar on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:24 am

Holo could barely hold back her excitement. Suddenly the two pups, recently named Zephyr and Kashtin by Bo-Bo tried to run into the cave. Holo stopped them quickly. "You're not allowed in there right now, little ones." she whispered, and sent them off in the opposite direction.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Grimthorne slowly walked forward, his paws setting perfectly in the lush green grass. The scent of wolves was more obvious then anything else in the area, or perhaps he just thought that it was. Either way Grim decided he would follow his nose, find these wolves and only hope that they would accept him, if they were a pack. His last encounter with a pack was still fresh in his mind, he had been sent away with a warning, but his mother did warn him long ago of how hostile some packs could be.

Shaking his head Grimthorne continued onward, a bit of determination and a bit of doubt mixed together in his stomach. So many had rejected him, so many had hurt him. He didn't know who to trust and who to welcome into his life, so many people could deceive you, stab you in the back and abandon you, leave you in the cold truth that your father words were true, you'd never amount to anything.

Growling low Grim vigorously shook his head snarling "get out of my head." Memories of his father's voice would always haunt him, awake and alive. The demons he called his siblings were always there, reminding him that only his mother loved him. A low snarl escaped him, he wasn't weak. He had to prove that much to them.

At last he was sure he was on the wolves territory, he could hear faint voices. Stepping out of the shadow Grim reviled his pelt to the wolves, his head low and his eyes focused intently on the ground. "Hello" he muttered in a low, unsure voice. Realizing how his brothers and father would look down upon him like this he straitened up instantly, he had to prove them he was stronger then them. "I'm Grim" he said in a more fiercer voice, staring, instead at at his paws, at one of the wolves he spotted.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Location : I'm Nocte btw but Gamzee is so much cooler than me yo

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Kashtin and Zephyr had been running around, playing. Kashtin accidentally bumped into something, and turned around to see a big black and white wolf. He barked angrily, and Zephyr as usual tried to calm him down.

Ayalilla was asleep with Lilly and Ginger curled up next to her.

Holo was still watching Blaze Khora's pups being born.

Bo-Bo had left to go back and find Erebus.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 am

Khora snarled loudly, as the second pup was born, a small female. She had brown fur, a red tail, black ears, her left legs were fully black and her full right foreleg was red. The first was a male with white fur, all his legs and his tail were black but his ears and muzzle were red. Khora snapped the stick as the third began to make its way into the world.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 am

(... Are you and Blaze gonna be all the pups on your own, Khora?)

'Raffiel will be so happy to have little brothers and sisters!' Holo thought. 'They're so cute!!'

Zephyr and Kashtin continued playing around, avoiding the other wolves.
(Soon Kashtin and Zephyr will be old enough to talk. Ayalilla's pups will be able to sometime near the start of school...)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:21 pm

As the pups came, Lunar cleaned them and sat them by Khora so they could start feeding.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Malheure wasn't really paying attention to anything. She was caught up in thoughts of what she would do. She had left her birth pack only a few days ago... What would she do? 'I can be a loner... Maybe. I'm not sure I could stand solitude for long periods of time! Or, I could find a new pack... I've avoided other packs for now in case they see strangers as a threat...' her stomach rumbled in hunger. 'Oh, I'll decide after I have something to eat! I haven't eaten since I left the pack! Now I wish I would have taken Resdata's offer to train me in the ways of hunting... At least Resdata was a little nice.' Her thoughts were interrupted as she nearly tripped over a sleeping mother with a light creamy yellow coat. "Oh! I'm sor- You're asleep... Never mind then." she looked back up, and panicked when she saw a large grouping of wolves stretched out all over the nearby area, and a den to her left. "A- It's a... a pack."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Grimthorne sighed as a younger wolf tumbled into him then growled. Once they left he looked around at the pack, either they were foolish or careless. Hardly anyone had acknowledged his presence. "Hello?" he said in a louder gruff voice, almost sounding like a growl.

The male could later hear some commotion coming from a den, thats why they had ignored him, there was a wolf giving birth. His head automatically hung down near the ground. He would have to just wait until they were done with whatever. Why must he always arrive on such occasions?
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Malheure looked around the area. There was another wolf who didn't really look like he was part of the pack either. And the other wolves who were most liekly part of the pack were all busy with something else. She stepped over the sleeping mother and her pups, and walked forwards. 'OH! All of this is confusing! Should I join, or not? Should I risk a repeat of my birth pack? My legs are moving on their own... I think I should take this chance.' she tipped her head to the other wolf, a black and white male with blue eyes. "You new to? I'm wondering what I should do... They all seem preoccupied with something." she said to him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  terminallyCapricious Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Grimthorne jumped back, his fur bristled when another wolf spoke to him. He was slightly uneasy and thankful of the she-wolves presence. The brutes eyes narrowed just slightly, not in a hostile way, more in a confused way. The ebony male let his head bob up and down slightly in a nodding fashion in reply to the she wolf, he hated speaking so he would keep silent until needing to speak.
terminallyCapricious
terminallyCapricious

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 am

Malheure smiled. He hadn't talked. That made it easy for her. She had only just perfected her lip-reading skills, but it was still hard to tell what others were saying sometimes. Especially if they talked fast. She decided to ask him about the pack members.
"Hey, ummm... Do you know why they haven't noticed us yet?" she watched his muzzle in case he spoke.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next