Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Vacation: Paridise

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Vacation: Paridise - Page 6 Empty Re: Vacation: Paridise

Post  Me Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm

After Valentina had ate her lunch, she tipped the man generously knowing he was saving up for a bigger building and better stuff for the restaraunt. "Well... I'm off now! Seeya!" she said and walked out the door crossing the street to a park and sat on a swing swinging back and forth alone with her thoughts
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Aubrey stopped at a McDonalds real quick and got herself a coffee and then joined up with Carson again his hair all spiked from shaking the water out of it.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Carson touched Aubry's hair and laughed. He kept walking throwing his muffin away.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Aubrey didnt get what was so funny about her hair.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:07 am

Angel stood up and walked out of the hotel room. She left her cell phone and other things on her bed in the room. She slowly walked down the stairs when the memories started coming back.
The memory: She was sitting on the couch in her boyfriends living room, waiting for him to get there from work. He was 22 years old and she was 18. He was suppose to meat her there at 9:30(When he got off of work) but he was late, causing Angelica to become anxious. Then the phone rang and when she looked at it, it was a call from her boyfriends phone. But when she answered, it wasn't his voice. It was his mothers. Fear filled her as his mother said he had been shot and was in the hospital. Angelica quickly rushed to the hospital and when she got there, her cousin, her boyfriends mom, and a few others were standing together arguing about something then when they saw her, they all became quiet. Angel slowly walked over and asked if she could see him and how he was, but they simply could not answer. A few moment passed and a doctor came out and said that one person could go in to see him and everyone said for Angelica to go instead of them. So she did. Her heart sank and the emotions overcame her when she saw him laying on the hospital bed, barely conscious. "Dante..?" Her rattled voice managed to whisper out to him. His dark brown eyes barely opened and he mumbled between breaths, "Hey..." this caused her to burst into tears and she had no idea what to do next. she picked his hand up and held it close to her and quickly tried to get him to stay quiet because it was an obvious thing that he was struggling to speak. "SH... Don't speak.. Please.." He pretty much ignored what she said and gave her a smile as he continued to speak between rough breaths, "You, You look beautiful." Tears fell from her eyes and she tried to explain, "You were suppose to meet me at 9:30. And I had something I was gonna tell you." His eyes fluttered a little as he almost went out of it and he managed to say, "I-I-I-I'm here now.."

After the short memory, Angel covered her eyes with her hands to stop the tears. The pain was coming back but she tried hard to push it down inside of her. She took in a deep breath then continued walking down the stairs.

(Her boyfriend Died about 8 months before the Vacation)
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:30 pm

(Awe i cried! Sad )

Aubrey felt lonely. She had never had a boyfriend in her whole life they were either the nerds or the ugly people. she always said jo but had a deep feeling for the two boys Jacob and Emilio along with Carson. Ah i hate when this happens! she thought.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Angelica reached the bottom of the stairs when more of the memory came to her.
More of the memory: Angel smiled to him and shook her head, "I can't tell you when you like this..." He looked up at her closely and examined her face, trying to figure out what she was planning. He then noticed the dress she was wearing. It was a green-blue dress from a movie that he took her to see a few nights ago and a smile came to his face as he spoke between rattled breaths, "The proposal?" Angelica wiped a tear from her cheek and didn't reply. He squeezed her hand lightly and asked, "Yes? or no?" Angelica went to answer when the machines started beeping a doctors came rushing in. He started gasping for breath and his body began jerking around in odd ways as a doctor pushed her away from him and said, "Angelica, you need to leave." She didn't know what to say. She stood there with her hands covering her mouth in shock and tears rolling down her eyes. They pushed his hospital bed out of the room and rushed him to the O.R. His mom ran into the room and grabbed Angelica by the shoulders and begged her to tell her what had happened, but Angelica couldn't answer. She was frozen in time, seeing his body jerking around in a frantic motion.

Angelica gripped her shirt in her hand and closed her eyes to clear her thoughts. She tried hard to push the memories away as she walked toward the beach.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Carson "So where's we going" He said making his voice sound funny.
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Jacob finished putting the rest of the parts on the car and walked out of the garage. Angelica saw the girl, who had offered to teach her to surf, again and walked toward her, "Hey." The girl turned around quickly, "Oh! Hi Angel! Want to go out on the waves? I can't find anyone to go with me, so you up for it?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Valentina got up off the swing. She had been sitting there for HOURS it seemed! "Oh, there's nothing to do!" she complained to herself and started the short walk to her car, then the long drive home.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Dylan wandered around aimlessly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content