Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

+2
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 2 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 am

Slowly Bramblefur appeared next to Eclipsemoon in the moonpool. "You know you come here quite often for a warrior?" She mewed to her playfully, trying to cheer her up. So what's wrong little one? Is it Snowfrost?"

Snowfrost looked at them, happy that at least a few of them had welcomed her. She then bowed thankfully, and padded down to the others. Stoneclaw stared at her, and the ran to his father. "You promised to explain when we got back." He mewed. "I said later, but fine." Featherstar replied and padded to his den, Stoneclaw behind him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

"Yes its Snowfrost.... What if Featherclaw forgets about Stoneclaw and he leaves with telling me! what will i do! i cant lose my mate to a she-cat who loves FeTherstar. i Want kits I really do but what if she ruins it?" she cried
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 am

Bramblefur sighed. "Its tough on me, even being in Starclan I still love Featherstar. I'm happy he's moving on, but maybe not with who he's moving on to. Never got along with her, never." She took a breath, gazing at the darkening sky, with the stars just faintly shining. "You see, Stoneclaw and Earthpelt are just as though they are two different skies. While one has storms blowing turmoil and destruction. The other is calm, blue and shining with stars." Her silvery pelt shined. "When they were born, they were both clear skies. But when Frostkit died, it became darker for both of them. You kept Stoneclaw's skies clear though, even with all the pain that's followed my family. Earthpelt... She didn't have anyone, and her skies only grew darker and darker. Untill they were no room for a single star to shine in the night. Now Stoneclaw's sky is growing cloudy, not dark, but cloudy. Earthpelts is pitch black. Nothing no one can do for her now. But stay by Stoneclaw's side, support him and what he wishes. Keep his skies bright..." She started to fade away. "Keep the stars in his sky." Her voice whispered, and then she was gone.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:14 am

Eclipsemoon woke and bolted back to the clan and through the tunnel to Featherstars den. "Featherstar may i come in?" she asked
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 am

Cat name: Lionpaw
Pelt: Bright yellow/gold
Markings: Deep orage neck like a mane
Eyes: Black
Personality: Loves battle, ambitous, willing to bend the code
History: Born and bred clan cat
Mate: wants one when he's older.
Kits: Will want many kits when older
Extra??: Tail is litterally like a lions.

Lionpaw padded out of the apprentices den, he had followed the cats back from the rouges and was now an apprentice. Eclipsemoon's apprentice.

Featherstar looked at her, he was talking with his son, but nodded. "Yes Eclipsemoon?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 am

Eclipsemoon padded in and saw Stoneclaw and sat by him entwinng her tail with his. "Lionpaw will not be disapointed..." she said and satyed wanting to hear what this was bout.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:32 am

Featherstar nodded, Stoneclaw looked at her with something so hungry in his face that Featherstar was startled and stared at the expression on his son's face. Looks like I'll be a grandfather soon.... HE thought with a mix of emotions. "Son, and well Eclipsemoon. I know its odd and hard. But it is true, I love Snowfrost. She loves me. I thought she might have hated me after the events of the old clan. If we decide to have kits, then I'm going to need you to accept that. I know your mother passed on to Starclan and that its been so empty without her. But please Stoneclaw, allow me to feel love once more." He looked at his son with both a pleading and yet dignified expression. "Um... Is it alright if I come in Featherstar?" Snowfrost's voice called in, and he nodded, flicking his tail for her to come next to him. She settled down at his side, obvious joy to be with him once again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:38 am

Eclipsemoon nuzzled Stoneclaw and remembered what Bramblefur had told her, Keep him happy, keep his skies clear so stars can shine. "Im going to go hunt. ill take Lionpaw and Reedfeather and you can come too Stoneclaw." she mewed getting up.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:45 am

Stonecalw looked at his father and the Snowfrost, and gave a small nodd. "Coming." He mewed after Eclipsemoon and followed her out.

Snowfrost looked at Featherstar sadly. "He doesn't like me does he? I don't blame him... I tried to kill him a few times with Amberheart..." She whispered, and he contortated his face. "You tried to kill my son?!" He exclaimed, but then thought about it and laughed a bit. "And here you are." He licked her cheek. "Would you like to stay the night?" He asked her, the dark sky filling the sky. She purred, "Love to." The two laid down, and fell asleep enjoying the warmth of one another so close.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 am

Eclipsemoon scented a rabbit and she pounved on it. "I hate Frostpelt..... God Snowfrost!" she crrected herself and dropped the rabbit between them and saw Lionpaw out of the corner of her eye. "Leaffall is almost here" she commented.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 am

Lionpaw got into a hunters crouch, stalking a squirell that was low to the ground. Eating an acorn. He crept closer and then leaped, pouncing on it in a skilled jump. He quickly killed it and showed it to Eclipsemoon. "I got one!" He smiled. Stoneclaw came barring a water vole. "Trust me I'm no fan of her either. But if she makes my father happy. I can't really do much. He is the leader after all."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 am

Eclipsemoon praised the apprentice with a purr and lick on the ear for anjob well done. "Go catch more so you can eat when we get home." she said then turned back to Stoneclaw. "True. did you see his face when he looked at me and you?"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 am

Stoneclaw nodded. "He was pleading, begging me to accept Snowfrost. And yet still looked like a leader. I just..." He broke off and then saw Lionpaw catch a mouse in the bushes. "Nice one!" He praise, Lionpaw flicked his abnormal lion tail and then dissapeared after a scent trail. "She tried to kill me and Reedfeather before. When we first met, and then what she did to you..." He closed his brown eyes, thinking. "For my father's sake, I will deal with Snowfrost." He mewed, his eyes still closed.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 am

Eclipsemoon licked his cheek and went off to hunt more the way Lionpaw went and caught a blackbird and a few shrews.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:11 am

Stoneclaw kept hunting, it was odd to be hunting this late at night. He looked out across the forest floor, chasing a vole. Once caught, he scrapped earth over it and then decided that they had caught enough. He went back collecting his caught prey and waited for the others.

Lionpaw padded out to Stoneclaw. "You got the same feeling huh?" He asked him, dropping the squirrel, a mouse and three voles. Stoneclaw nodded.

Elsewhere...

Earthpelt sat down in the badger set, the only one still there. She hissed, staring at the body of Aspenheart. "You fell to easy." She growled and the tore the body up. Having finished that task she padded out, her paws bloodied, she headed to the old rouge empire ally.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 pm

"Desecrator."

Tris burst out of the covers of the shadows, tackling Earthpelt. She stepped away, circling Earthpelt slowly. "We must respect the dead. What have you done?" she hissed. "I'm going to give you a new hole to breathe out of if you don't give me one good reason for your desecration."
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Earthpelt snarled, her fur rising up in hackles. "He didn't deserve the life he had."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Eclipsemoon padded back with the shrews and the black bird. "Ready?" she mumbled around the feathers and fur, then she sneezed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"The soul transcends to a higher plane on death. Whether they deserved their lives or not, the dead must be honored."

As a soldier, this was hewn into her mind. Walking amongst her dead comrades so often, this was the first thing she learned.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Stoneclaw and Lionpaw nodded, taking their prey back to camp.

Earthpelt hissed. "Not all go to a better place..." She snarled, her face scurinizing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:16 pm

"Then shouldn't they be respected more?" Tris snapped.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Eclipsemoon padded in and threw her prey on the fresh kill pile. "Good night Lionpaw," she licked his ears and padded into the warriors den.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Lionpaw blushed a bit, and then padded into the apprentice's den. Stoneclaw laid down his prey and followed Eclipsemoon. "That was a goood hunt huh?" He asked her, his brown eyes weary.

Earthpelt hissed. "Perhaps not, but he was a kit killer."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SIN Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

"And I've killed parents, kits, ancestors. Maybe you have too. Its not that you haven't. It just that you don't know you have. Don't deny it. Look me in the eye and swear to whatever gods you believe in that you honestly know you haven't done so. Or are you one of those cowards who pick on dead bodies?" Tris shifted te mangled body to a more dignified position. The blood didn't bother her. She was used to the blood. The smell was more or less a way she knew she was alive.
SIN
SIN

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Earthpelt calmed a bit, looking quite angry though. "No I have no killed a cat. Maybe I should make you my first?" She seethed, her claws extending and her fangs bared.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next