Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

+2
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 21 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Nightkit squealed in joy and ran about in a ways of herding her sister to their 'camp' just outside the apprentice's den behind a clump of grass. "Fight brave warrior fight!" She yowled.

Brakenkit hissed playfully at the elder and slashed his paws at her dramatically. He bunched his hind legs and made a large leap halfway up her back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Honeykit ran and kicked out at Bumblekit. She dived into the grass.

Bumblekit hissed playfully and jumped on Nightkit's back. He batted her face lightly.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 pm

"NO!" Nightkit yowled and turned her back to flip her brother off him. She shook her head. "I'm gonna keep these nine lives thank you very much!" She taunted before tackling her brother.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Eclipsemoon purred, "Come kits, its time for sleep. You're late enough as is." She watched as Foxheart took her spot at the entrance.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Nightkit mewed in disagreement but led her mother order them off to bed. She curled up in the moss bed and fell asleep with Brakenkit right behind her.

Lionblaze glared at the rouge, and mewed to Foxheart before the vigil had just started. "Who is that?" He whispered.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm

(Sorry... I planned to post this morning but I slept in due to a black out >_<)

Onetooth left when the kits had to go, and made faces at her reflection in a puddle. "Bet ya can't beat me!" she said to her reflection, and made the ugliest face she could. Then the scariest, then the kindest, and so on...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 pm

"I dont know," she hissed. She sat and watched as the small mottled cat fallowed the warriors. She shook it off.

Quickly the sun set and the whole forest was filled with sounds of silence. Paint did not make a move yet. Not with Foxheart. She was bright young warrior and her eyes were sharp. Tomarow night, she will take Honeykit. In the middle of the day. They wont notice for a few hours. Maybe Bumblekit too.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Onetooth stopped messing around when it got dark. She often liked to take a walk early in the night, and make up for the lost sleeping time in the afternoons. She sang a song silently to herself as she walked along a small stream she had found. "I will rise now, and go about the fooorest, and the streams, lost love I seek... Him who my soul loveth, went over the sea, what did I find? A thousand crystal towers, a hundred emerald cities. And the paw of a fallen leader, in the night sky, points to my beloved a brave warrior..." She kept singing as she walked, and gazed up at the stars. Not really paying attention to where she was going.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Foxheart was slowly drifting off.

Paint took this advantage of a no moon night. She took to the shadows and entered the nursery. She saw a small black and silver she-kit and a brown and silver tom. She sww the two gray ones closer to their mother. She rolled in a moss nest that smelled of musk. She picked up the tom and slowly walked out. She bounded up the hill to the leaders den. She found the branch to the trees and ran out of the camp. She praused herself and ran to the twoleg place. She set the kit down. "Aspen, Blackheart," she called.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Lionblaze shoved Foxheart lightly, his eyes beading after the rouge. His fangs were revealed as he hissed and gave chase, yowling an alarm to the whole clan.

Apsen and Blackheart pounced out of their den, eyes keened on the ball of fur. "Which one is this?" Blackheart mewed darkly, his fangs revealed as if he wanted to kill the kit.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Foxheart hissed and took after the small cat. She lost its scent as soon as she hit the forest. "FOX DUNG!!" she yowled.

"Brakenkit I believe," she mewled as she stepped over the kit protectivly.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 am

Onetooth heard some other cats talking nearby in the forest. Oh, I'm not alone. she heard the words "Which one is it?" and"Brackenkit I believe" and paused Did she hear that right? She peered out of a nearby bush at some strangers and a cat she could have seen earlier. She walked in bravely. "You guys in Willowclan too? I heard you talking and saw Brackenkit out here... Shouldn't he be in bed? He might be fussy in the morning... Ya know how kits get." she smiled kindly.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Paint tensed and spun to face the cat. "You!" she spat and picked up the kit. She ran to her leaders den and set the kit down with their three. She ran back out and thought about attacking the weak elder.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 pm

"Errrrrrmmm... Me? What about me? Why is that poor little kit out of his bed?" she demanded, and narrowed her eyes.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:32 pm

The duel rouge leaders hissed in fury. "KILL THE ELDER!" Aspen snapped, four burly cats poured over the walls around them to surround the elder cat.

Brakenkit blinked in confusion and then growled in a vain attempt to fight back against the cats around him. His three cousins hissed at him to be silent.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Onetooth hissed dangerously as she was surrounded. "I may be old... But I have fought many battles. I once fought a whole clan, and won." she narrowed her eyes. "Do you think four cats can beat me?" she threatened.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Aspen scoffed with anger. Darkheart was just as angry but he had learned to keep it inside if Aspen was reacting like that. Best for at least one of them keep a cool head. "What a weak clan then." Darkheart spat, but just in case he signaled for four more cats to surround her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:00 am

Onetooth inwardly frowned that her little plan hadn't worked as well as she hoped, but then she saw that some of the cats surrounding her now looked a bit uneasy. She grinned in triumph, and continued threatening things until one of the cats ran off in fear. She took this chance, and attempted to leap over the other cat who had been in front of him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 am

Aspen shot her head up, sharp fangs digging into Onetooth's hind leg and pulled her down. Blackheart took this as a chance to claw her face, hissing in fury. The remaining warriors lunged at the elder as well, it looked horrible for any clan cat that might have been watching. But for a rouge, it was the highlight of the evening.

Lionblaze stopped at the edge of the rouge border. His eyes glaring at the image of cats attacking a single elder. He lunged through the brush, yowling to draw their attention to him and not the she-cat they were attacking.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:10 am

Onetooth ignored the yowl, thinking it was from another rouge. She clawed, and bit and shoved in an attempt to free herself. 'I'm not quite as strong as I used to be... Oh, youth. Where have you gone?' she thought.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:12 am

Three toms stopped their unfair attack on the elder and turned to Lionblaze, there was blood dripping down their fangs. Onetooth's blood. Fangs shown in a snarl, the three advanced on the young warrior. Lionblaze dashed to the side, quickly sending a prayer to Starclan that he would be able to save the elder. His fangs snapped down on one tom's hind leg, hearing a bone crack, and his hind legs kicked another off his back.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:43 am

Onetooth realized now that the yowl hadn't come from another rouge. It had infact come from a new warrior. "YOU FOOL!" she hissed, as she continued to claw and fight. "YOU'RE VERY YOUNG AND SHOULD JUST RUN! YOU MIGHT DIE, AND THAT WOULDN'T BE GOOD! I'm fine on my own and could probably save that kit, even if I died... Why should you help a stranger?" she felt the claws of her left front paw slash another cat's jugular vein. "I'm sorry, sister... May you go to a good place." she whispered to the unknown female, and continued to fight.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 am

Lionblaze hissed in fury as he felt claws score down his flank. "Featherstar has welcomed you into the clan!" He yowled over the hissed and growls. He slashed a tom back and then dodged a she-cat's powerful attack. "So you're like a part of the clan!" He panted out, rolling to avoid another attack from the flank. He bit a paw and dragged the cat to the ground. He jumped over the bewildered tom and landed next to the elder. "So I will protect you with my life." He mewed and then glared at Aspen and Darkheart. Darkheart had let go of the elder to face him. Aspen raked her claws down Onetooth's flank.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:54 am

Onetooth inhaled sharply at the pain, and kicked at Aspen. "I should have stayed alone..." she mumbled, and kicked out at Aspen again.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:05 am

Lionblaze hissed at Darkheart and the two circled. The rouge leader was the first to attack, he bit down on the young warrior's neck, but Lionblaze quickly shook him loose.

Aspen hissed, "Stay down!" She spat, fangs digging deeper.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next