Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

WillowClan! Warriors RP

+2
HiddenFaith
Gaara愛
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

WillowClan! Warriors RP - Page 20 Empty Re: WillowClan! Warriors RP

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 pm

"Lionpaw Foxpaw. You both have served your clan well as apprentices. And it is time for you to be named Warriors. I, Featherstar, leader of Willowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. Lionpaw and Foxpaw have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." He mewed with power and authority.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Foxpaw was kneeding the ground. She was so excited, what was her name going to be? Her black ears brought in warmth. Mom, Dad, I hope your watching,
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 am

He turned turned to Foxpaw. "Lionpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He asked him, "I do." Lionpaw mewed with excitement prickling his pelt. "And Foxpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 am

Foxpaw took a deep breath. "I do," she mewled with trenendous effort. She looked at her dark brother. He was sad and a little skepical of Lionpaw, she knew this.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Featherstar's eyes twinkled as if a smile would cross his face, but he kept the same to business expression. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lionpaw, from this moment you will be known as Lionblaze. StarClan honors your Courage and Fighting skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Willowclan." He looked at Foxpaw. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Foxpaw, from this moment you will be known as Foxheart. StarClan honors your Cunning and Skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Willowclan."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Foxheart smiled and listened as the clan began to chant her name. "Foxheart, Lionblaze," they continued over and over. She watched as the clan cats tried to get to her. The first was Honeykit. "You're a warrior now!" she squealled and ran away. She purred at the young she-kit.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Lionblaze purred and looked at his old mentor. He saw her missing him being her apprentice but the pride in her eyes was so magnificent that he felt his heart swell. He yowled Foxheart's new name and then purred as he gazed at his clan. Lionblaze felt like nothing could possible go wrong at those moments.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Foxheart smiled and yowled Lionblaze's name. She couldn't wait for the silent vigal. She hoped nothing would go wrong like Cloudheart's and Pheonixsoul's. As the clan subduded she took a deep breath. "Congratulations, Lionblaze," she had to think for a second on his name.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 am

He nodded his thanks. "Congrats to you to Foxheart." His eyes gleamed with pride and he sat down, ready as ever to sit vigil. Cloudheart gave her old apprentice a lick on the shoulder and he gave her one as well. "I'm so proud of you." She whispered before turning to where Dapplepaw was calling her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 am

Foxheart padded up to Reedfeather and Eclipsemoon. She was a small cat compared to Eclipsemoon. She smiled and rubbed against her mentor and nodded to Reedfeather. Then she trotted to Stoneclaw with Eclipsemoon.

"Take it easy Stoneclaw," Icebreeze mewed and padded into the den.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:56 pm

"I'm... I'm alright..." Stoneclaw wheezed and then shook his fur. "Congratulations Foxheart." He mewed with effort.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Foxheart purred and licked his shoulder in respect. "Thank you for coming and getting me."

Eclipsemoon purred and sat next to her mate.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Onetooth had been planning to congratulate the new warriors, but decided the crowd was to big. "I'll do it when I see them next..." she mewed and stretched. He back popped and she sighed. "That feels better! So much better! Now what's fun to do?" she asked no one in particular and padded off in a random direction.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 am

Stoneclaw looked around, he was obviously tired but appeared to be getting better. Unknowing to all the cats, a pair of eyes had been watching. And with all the hub bub they had remained undetected, quickly turning the eyes fled from the camp. The cat ran all across their territory and into the rouge's in the Twoleg place. They climbed up to the two leaders den, where one sat and the other laid down recovering from battle. "Blackheart, Aspen!" The rouge mewed to his leaders. "They have just named two new warriors. Lionblaze and Foxheart." He reported, not even short of breath from the long run.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:23 am

Reedfeather headed for the entrance. He was going to patrol the borders. When he reached the entrance, a new cat scent flooded his nose. "Eclipsemoon," he called for his only other littermate after Icebreeze. The black and silver she-cat bounded over. "What is it? Oh my Starclan, what is that stentch?" she hissed as she triend to hold her breath. "Smells like the Twoleg place where Stoneclaw and Aspen fought," he replied, "Aspen or Blackheart is calling you. Sending a spy," He growled and left. He fallowed the trail to the border.

A small she-cat padded to the leaders den and waited for the tom. Her mottled black pelt shone in the sunlight. Her green eyes showed fear and courage.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:31 pm

"Good job Granite." Blackheart mewed, dismissing him with a flick of his tail. His gaze settled on the she-cat outside the den. "Enter." He mewed, Aspen perked her head up to Blackheart. Jace, Grizz and Brooke were all fighting each other playfully, but it was still rather aggressive. "Kits, go outside for a little while." Aspen mewed an the three bundles of fur ran out the den.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:58 pm

The small she-cat stepped in. She nodded in respect to the leaders. "Paint," she introduced herself, "I was hoping you would use me in the last battle. I've trained day and night on tracking and sneaking. I could easilly take a kit. Please use me." She waited.

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Aspen rolled her eyes. "Take a ki-" She cut herself off as she understand Paint's meaning. "Take a kit..." Blackheart looked down at her in confusion. "TAKE A KIT!" She yowled with pleasure. "Genius! My fool brother has four kits Blackheart. Four kits. Four eager to learn warriors fur US!" She purred with satisfaction. "I like this she-cat. Yes Paint, you will steal as many of those fur balls as you can in one weeks time."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Onetooth saw some kits coming outside and sat down to watch them... "Whatchya playin'?" she asked them kindly in her old crackily voice.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 am

Honeykit purred. "I'm Honeysong the deputy, Nightkit is Nightstar, Bumblekit is a rouge and Brackenkit is a rouge. We are fighting are fighting the rouges." She nodded to the the toms.

Paint nodded and left. She walked to the WillowClan border and rolled in the dirt. She hated the smell. It was muddy, and salty. She padded to the camp. "Hi, kits," she purred.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Onetooth smiled and kept watching the kits play. "So... Do you want to hear a story? It's about when I once had to fight off some strange cats, who knows if they were in a clan or rouges, or maybe just loners like me working together to get food."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:45 am

Nightkit posing as Nightstar mewed with satisfaction. "Because one day I will be the leader!" She looked at the rouge and then hissed. "Brakenkit and Bumblekit have brought rouge backup Honeysong! Fall back to the camp!" She mewed playfully.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Onetooth sighed, they weren't listening to her. "Oh well..." she mewed silently to herself and got up to stretch.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Honeykit ran behind the old she-cat, "Protect us—" she was cut off as Bumblekit tackled her and mewled in satifaction.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Onetooth looked behind her and said. "OH! It seems I'm in the middle of a battle! I must save my ally then we shall retreat to safety!" she mewed dramatically, and gently knocked Bumblekit off of Honeykit. "Run Honeysong while you can! I'll distract the enemy! Now run my friend! Run and follow Nightstar!" she grinned, and turned to Bumblekit again. "I shall defeat you and protect my friends, evil Bumblekit. If you do not leave my friends alone I shall get you with my one horribly sharp tooth and half broken claws! Even if I can't win I'll at least buy time..." She got into a fighting pose, ready to leap and miss.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next