Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Darkwater Pass - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Darkwater Pass

+6
Ash
Echo Dreamer
HiddenFaith
Newone8
Lunar
Me
10 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Darkwater Pass - Page 11 Empty Re: Darkwater Pass

Post  Me Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:37 pm

(What do 0?0)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:02 am

(Anything, Flow is looking around so she might look suspicious and Windrunner is being curious as he travels deeper into the water.)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 pm

(Gyeh.)
Arturo
"Be careful out there, Windrunner." Arturo calls as he moves his gaze to Flow as she wanders around.
(That was pathetic. I need to somehow get Holo back to the den area where the bear attacked so that Asku can die and tell Holo and Lunar stuff. But I don't know what I should do. I have officially lost my inspiration.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Windrunner turns back still moving forward as he says "Don't worry, I will be safe." He turns back around, continuing to walk out, beginning to have some trouble as the water deepens.

Flow stops. Staring quietly at a bush, not moving at all.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Arturo keeps his eyes on the fox, wondering what exactly she's looking at.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:45 am

Flow's hackles raise for a moment and she slowly backs up, before shaking off and going to sit down.

Windrunner continues traveling further out, now chasing a dragonfly, careless of where he is placing his feet.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Arturo raises a brow in confusion at Flow's behavior and lays down, taking his eyes off of both of them.

Malheure rolls over in her sleep.

(Soooo eventful. Que abburido!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:42 am

Windrunner steadies himself in the water watching the dragonfly, no longer caring about his surroundings, he makes a lunge after it, Throwing himself into deeper water and a stronger current. He yelps slightly before going under the water.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Windrunner's yelp wakes everybody up. Arturo is the most awake and begins making his way towards the water but Holo is closer and jumps in, swimming downstream and trying to find the pup under the water. Even for a full-grown wolf the current is quite strong and Arturo, who is much stronger, also begins searching in the strongest parts of the river. Malheure, who was looking at the river from the bank caught sight of a bit of fur. "Holo! Arturo!" She barked. "There!" She said, and pointed to the spot where she'd seen him. Holo swam over and dove underwater, struggling to locate the pup in the muddy water.

(So that was pretty lame of me... Sorry.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:31 pm

-Windrunner struggles, trying to kick his way to the top for air, but only seems to go deeper into the water, it gets harder and harder to hold his breath as his heart begins to pound in his already aching chest.-

-Flow quickly runs along side the river, trying to catch sight of Windrunner and when she does runs along side the river staying close to the same location shore-water wise, yipping for the attention of the others.-
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Finally after a few moments of frantic searching Holo managed to find and lift Windrunner above water. Arturo helped her out of the river and they both crawled onto the bank. Holo set the pup down carefully and tried to look for a sign that he was breathing. Malheure rushed over, checking over Arturo to make sure he was fine.
"You! Flow, was it? Did you say you knew something about healing? Can you help him in anyway?" Holo asked the fox.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Flow nods and hurries over to the young pup laying her ear on his chest for a moment, then quickly thinks. "Ok, I need you to put a quick burst of pressure on his chest... It will help push some water out before we try and get air back in."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:48 pm

"Got it." Holo mumbles, putting one of her front paws and pushing down on it, then taking it back off after a second and stared at the pup as if waiting for him to spring back up.
"Will that hurt him?" Malheure asks the fox. "If she pushes too hard... He's still so small."
"I'm trying not to push too hard, Malheure." Holo said, though the red and purple she-wolf couldn't hear it.
Arturo caught Malheure's attention and repeated what Holo had said.
"Why did you...? Oh, yeah. Sorry. I forgot she couldn't hear."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:50 am

A grey she wolf approached the crossing, her lavender eyes darting around warily as she checked the surrounding area for danger. Sensing none, she beckoned her only surviving pup to come out. "Lilith, you can come out now." She smiled tiredly towards her little pup.
When the pup peeked from behind her mother's legs, she glanced up before continuing forward. Lilith's eyes were burgundy, her pelt a mix of brown, black and tan. Then she whined, her hunger growing, and the 5 month old pup began to sniff the ground for any little critters she could fetch. Her ribs were visible, as were her mothers but the gray she wolf looked more to be a walking skeleton for she sacrificed much of her food for her young. Lilith caught onto a scent, but this scent was vastly different than the one she'd wanted to find. She turned to her trembling mother. "Mother.. I smell wolves.. and a pup.." She looked focused and curious, but still wary as did her mother.
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Flow observes as some more water spills from the pups mouth and goes to gently blow some air in then nods to Holo for her to do it again. Then looks at Malheure and mouths the words. "It can hurt the pup, but if she doesn't it could be worse."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Malheure nodded, deciding to just trust the fox. She didn't know much about healing except that there were some pretty strange cures that she never would think could work, but often did.
Holo pushes on Windrunner's chest again when Flow tells her to.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:22 am

Lilith's eyes wandered to a small group of wolves surrounding something furred, and she squinted until she could see what the commotion was. Then one of them shifted, and she saw a pup was lying there motionless. She tilted her head, and looked up to her mom. "Mommy? Why are they panicking if the pup is just asleep?" She asked with soft innocent eyes.
Her mother's eyes widened at her daughter's question, and looked up to see the same scene only now a wolf blocked her view. "I don't know honey," She started, and began to walk forward. Once she was within speaking range, she called out to them. "Excuse me! Are you okay over there?" She barked, and took another step forward even though she had the sense she shouldn't be there. But where else was there for her and Lilith to go?
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:36 am

Windrunner gives a small cough and a groan, his eyes opening slightly.

Flow jumps back and then gives a sigh of relief. Her ear twitches as an unfamiliar voice sounds out and crouches down backing away slowly.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Holo breathes a sigh of relief when Windrunner starts breathing again. She quickly turns around when she hears a stranger's voice. "We're fine. Who are you?" She asks, noting the pup hanging near the she-wolf.

Arturo turns as well, wondering if he should say anything. He is still a stranger in this territory himself after all.

Malheure immediately begins to look over Windrunner to make sure there aren't any other problems. There doesn't seem to be besides the fact that he's soaking wet. "You should go home. Maybe have Holo take you so nothing else happens. I promise you we won't be over here plotting the destruction of the Goldenbloods here or anything."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:47 am

Windrunner looks up at Malheure and tilts his head slightly, then shakes his head and walks over to her, curling up underneath her.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:49 pm

(D'awwwww.)

"Windrunner... You really should go home. I don't want anything else happening to you."

Holo decides to get closer to the she-wolf so they can talk easier. She stops walking a few feet away from them, not wanting to make the wolf feel crowded threatened.

(WWoooooowwwwwwwwwww I'm pathetic. Turkey just drains what little skill I have right out. True story.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Windrunner gently rubs his nose against Malheure's leg in protest knowing he won't be heard.

Flow stays hidden, not knowing how the new she-wolf will react to her.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Malheure giggles. "That tickles, you! And your nose is cold. I might just have to carry you back to the den myself if you don't leave." The she-wolf shoves him out from underneath her with her paw and looks at him. "Where is the pack now, huh? The winter den?"

(So sorry I haven't been on. Then again, a lot of us haven't posted much in quite a while. Thanks for sticking with me, Windrunner.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Windrunner looks up at the she-wolf and tilts his head slightly, a puzzled look on his face. The pack has multiple dens?

(Your welcome! I loved these chats! Especially when they were active and I hope we can respark the activity someday)
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:47 pm

(I'm thinking that whenever Christmas break rolls around for those of us in school more people might be on. Let's hope. And sorry that my characters aren't actually doing much. I'm waiting on Larmyne and others.)

"Judging by the look you're giving me you don't know either. I suppose we'll just have to ask Holo." Malheure says, and turns to the younger she-wolf. That's when she notices the mother and her pup. "Oh... How about we just wait a bit, ok Windrunner? I guess you lucked out." She whispers.

(I can't believe it's so close to the end of the year. ;-; When did that happen?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next