Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Frostback Mountains War redo

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Frostback Mountains War redo

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Ashlynn hissed, "You would help by not trying to distract me." She opened her mouth and lifted her tounge to the middle of of it. "There's one in there," she whipsered. She clawed her way down the chimney. Screams erupted as she came through. Soot high-lighted her red hair. She burst through the doors and turned invisible. The other Deamon was a bright pink haired boy.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 3 Empty Re: The Frostback Mountains War redo

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Tokage tried again "Do you want me to go in there? I'm acceptable at fighting... Well, my lizard is too. But he might not be to good to let out know."

Crona heard a scream and woke up. "Trouble... Better go check it out... So much trouble these days..." he said sleepily and went towards the screaming which was at the edge of the forest. "The edge... ACK! The edge... I'm not crossing..." he grumbled, then saw the lizard boy from earlier. "HEY! IT'S THE LIZARD IDIOT!! I'M DEFINITELY GOING1" He hopped down from the tree and went into the building. He slipped sideways quickly as a crowd of people went for the door. "What's going on...?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Ashlynn ignored the idiot she left behind. "Make your move," she whispered as she clung to the ceiling.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 am

Tokage hopped off the roof when he was pretty sure the demon was ignoring him and went in through the door. He immediately sidestepped the crowd as Crona had done and saw him "YOU! YOU WEIRDO STALKER KID!"

Crona looked sideways and saw Tokage. "YOU IDIOT! WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE!? YOU"RE AN INVADER! I WASN'T STALKING YOU I WAS KEEPING MY HOME SAFE!"

"Yeah. right... IN the middle of a forest! I DOUBT THAT!" he yelled and punched him with his human hand.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 pm

The two came up to a little stables on in the forest. "Hey!" An Elf yelled and ran over. "What brings you here Dalivite?" He asked him, wiping dirt off of his hands. The Elf was scruffy and need of a bath, but seemed honest enough. "I need two horses. One Dwarf sized." The Dwarven prince said, holding up two stocky finger. The Elf nodded. "Right, give me a minute." He turned and ran into the stables. The place reeked of horse dung, but Jacylen didn't mind much. She looked at Dalivite who was picking coins out of a pouch he kept attached to his belt.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm

The demon shiften to a small horse for the dwarf. He was a nice black stallion with a white mane. His eyes looked normal, but to Ashlynn. She lept at the horse, he whinnied. He kicked his hooves up, bucked and reared. He was waiting for the elf to hear and shoot her.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm

The boys kept on fighting, completely forgetting why they were there. By the time they stopped they saw that the building was completely empty of people, and each was covered in bruises and bleeding. "My everything hurts!" they said at the same time, and walked outside.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:11 am

The stable Elf snapped his head around and began yelling at Ashlynn. He had no bow, but instead picked up the shovel he used to muck the horse dung. The Elf ran over swiftly, swinging the large shovel back and forth as he tired to hit her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

Ashlynn hit the elf with her tail. She grwoled as the horse turned to anothe demon. "Get out of here!" she growled to it. The wounded one left. She shifted back and found a cut above her eye from the shovel. She made it heal over. "You pack a good swing."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 am

Stunned, the Elf dropped the shovel into the mud and ran back to Dalivite and Jaclyen who were bewildered by all the sounds. "What just happened back there?" The Dwarf asked the frantic Elf.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Ashlynn shook her head and ran out the back doors.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 pm

The two boys went towards a bench and collapsed on it. "So much better..." Tokage mumbled. "So much less painful..." Crona whispered. "I never actually got your name... What kinda stupid name do you have to fit your stupid self?" Crona asked.
"My name is Tokage... Well, not really. It's Isaiah"
"I guess it's not so stupid... Not either of them. My name is Crona."
"Cool name I guess, so why were you following me?"
"Boredom and curiosity."
"Oh. Good excuse." they went on like this for several minutes.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Ashlynn started to shiver uncontrolably. She was nowhere near a source of warmth and vunerable. She clawed her way to the chimney and sat over it.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

"I-I-I-I don't know! Something attacked a horse, and then the horse turned into something else and-" The Elf stammered about what he had seen. Dalivite and Jacylen stared a confused glance and then tried to calm him down. "Vendocite?" Jacylen offered, it was an edible mineral that had strong calming and subduing properties. The stable-owner took three of the tiny crystal minerals and chomped down nervously. Quickly he settled down and spoke strongly. "I've got the horses set." He said and led the two into the stable.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:53 pm

(Sry!)

Last edited by Heatherfeather on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 am

(Ummmmmmm... Wrong one Heather! XD)

The two boys lay there on the bench for a while, then Tokage said quietly "Hey... Wanna see something cool?"
"Sure. What is it?"
"I'll show you..." He stood up slowly, and winced at the pain but gave himself every feature of his lizard except for one ear, a finger, and a foot. He also kept his hair but little horns were showing. "Pretty cool, huh? Now I'm Tokage. When I'm mostly human I call myself Isaiah."
"AWESOME!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 am

Dalivite paid, and he and Jacylen took off on horses down the road. Jacylen's speckled horse was considerably faster, and taller. But the little cream pony was quick for its size, and seemed like it could last the long run. Jacylen smiled lightly, it felt natural to be on a horse for her. Dalivite however would have been outta his element if not for his horse back training as a child.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:56 pm

"How'd ya do that?" Crona asked.
"This tatoo..." he said and pointed to his eye when he changed back. "I can change my body, or let it out..."
"I CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOO! I have these wings tatooed on my back... They look like bug wings, but much prettier and sometimes they pop out."
"No way...! AWESOME! SHOW ME!"
"I... I can't... I don't know how it happens. Only when I get emotional."
"Well, OK then! DON'T DODGE THIS!" Tokage yelled, and turned back into his body mostly lizard again, then began to punch Crona. Crona dodged most of the attacks and after a while yelled "WHAT THE HECK, MAN? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!"
"WE ARE! I'M TRYING TO SEE YOUR WINGS!" the horses nearby started freaking out, and stayed away from the fight.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 am

(Another revival attempt. This time skip shall be of a week.)

Dalivite looked over at his Elven companion, who's brow was furrowed in obvious confusion. "What ales you friend?" He asked, crossing over to her. They were in the grand chamber room of the palace, a large room with a table fit to hold a Dwarven king and his kin for a feast. Jacelyn looked up at him, for once raving to do so sense she was sitting in the small Dwarf stone chair. "Your father..." She said, and the prince instantly understood. "Aye, he's an investing one. I do approve of his choice to send you with me on this raid though." He said. It had been a whole week sense they'd left the hunting post in the surface. Once they arrived in the capital, the day prior, they hit a tavern in the lower parts of the city. Dalivite had, as expected, gotten drunk off his rocker, and Jacelyn had ended up dragging him to the rented room. Now they'd just been briefed by the king himself, Dalivites's father. They were to partake in a raid on the humans that were closest to the tunnels. It made the prince boast with pride at being able to attack the humans so directly, make them pay for their ignorance. But instead, Jacelyn was hesitant, making the prince gaze at her with confusion. "We will be fine in the raid. You know that my friend. So why are you concerned?" He assured her, only for her to shake her head. "Not raid, your father... He seems... Weak."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Crona was climbing back to his base in the forest with a bucket of water. He and Tokage had been living together and adventuring for quite a while. Over the last week they had become good friends and swapped life stories. He put the bucket of water on the floor and looked over at Tokage, who was shirtless because he was sewing his shirt back together and had bandages wrapped around his waist and his right arm. "So... What happened while I was gone? How did that happen?"

"Well..." Tokage set down what he was working on and turned if they didn't want to be around. "There was... I saw another group of soldiers. I let them go by, though..."

"Oh. Why didn't you stop them?"

"They were only kids, like us... They looked so scared. I did go down and talk to them. Tried to tell them they didn't have to be soldiers. They were really jumpy and tried to attack me, I didn't want to hurt them... I managed to doge most of the attacks but they got me a few times. So now I have to fix my shirt 'cuz it's all torn up."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm

"Well he is past a hundred in age." Dalivite said flatly, obviously trying to hide the pang of worry he felt. His father was past a hundred, he was past two hundred in fact. The Dwarf king had just had his two-hundred and seventh birthday a month ago. While Dwarves could live mostly for a hundred years, somehow the king had made it twice the normal lifespan. It worried many if the might wake up one day and find the king had decomposed over night. Many a rumor flew about, saying the king was blessed or cursed, that he made a deal with demons or was protected by the divines. Dalivite shook his square-head. "Do not worry for my father Jacelyn, worry of the Humans, and what they will try to do next." He said, placing a hand comfortingly on her shoulder. Jacelyn just blinked. "Aye."

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 pm

By the end of his story Crona had tears in his eyes. "Well... I'll let it slide this time!" he managed to get out as his mouth went all wavy and he started crying.

"Dude, stop crying! You're making ME SAD TOOOOO! BE A MAN!!" Tokage yelled, tearing up as well.

"I'M NOT CRYING!!!! I'M SWEATING OUT MY EYES!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:57 am

Dalivite took the silence as an opportunity to change the subject, "Well we have a day before the raid. Care for another trip to the tavern?" She shook her head, "The fletcher then? Smithy?" Dalivite offered the more practical options to the warrior, who's eyes sparkled for a moment before she nodded. "Aye!" There was a hitch of excitement in her voice, Is she getting better at expressing herself with words? Dalivite asked himself, remembering the battle in which she'd been impaired. The prince still blamed himself for it, a single moment to warn her, and he'd missed his chance. Deep down, he just knew that a warning would have spared her the suffering she still was in. You used to be so cheerful... Dalivite thought wistfully, guilt about to pour off him and ruin the cheery Elf. "This way then my friend." He said, taking the lead before she got a look at his pained face.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 pm

The two boys ended up having a crying, sobby, tell-all-the-things-that-ever-troubled-you-in-your-whole-entire-life fit that lasted quite a while...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 pm

The grand hallway that led away from chamber they were in curved slowly downwards as they departed the castle. Once it finally straightened again the huge front doors, even for a giant, were before them. The guards saluted, jumping up to attention as Dalivite passed. Once they were outside, near instantly a group of women screamed and tried to lunge at Dalivite. Jacelyn hissed, dark eyes clouding over as she drew her sword and stepped before the startled prince. The women paled, and backed away without another word. "Thank ya." Dalivite said, finally taking a breath again. Jacelyn shrugged, those women were always trying to get Dalivite to marry them or something, wanting to become princesses despite the Dwarf's obvious resentment to any long-term relationships. And a fling wasn't a good idea in war times should they become something more. The companions worked their way down to the markets where Dwarfs and Elves of all trade were trying to sell wares. There were a few orcs here and there, maybe a nimph or two, and a startling giant. They hit the fletcher first, a tall Elven man attending the front of the shop. "Good maro to you!" The Elf greeted with an overdone smile. Dalivite and Jacelyn nodded their heads in greet while they browsed the wares.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next