Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Frostback Mountains War redo

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 Empty Re: The Frostback Mountains War redo

Post  Me Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 am

The boys finally got themselves together and began to focus more on the things they needed to do.

"We need to make Lunch..." Tokage said, and walked over to the kitchen tree of the tree house cluster. "Uhhh... Crona? Come here..."

Crona scrunched his face together and walked into the kitchen tree as well. "Yeah? Wassa matter?" Then his jaw dropped. Almost everything in the place had been STOLEN. "HOW- WHAT- WHEN- WHO- WHY- DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO COLLECT ALL THAT FOOD AND FIND A WAY TO KEEP IT EDIBLE!?!?!?!"

"Hey, it's cool! There's towns somewhere around here, right? Couldn't we just go to the market and buy some stuff there? Because, seriously, you have just about three full chests of treasure-"

"Yeah, but they probably would put us in an oprhanage or some- OH BAT CRAP! WHAT IF THEY TOOK THE TREASURE AS WELL???" he ran out of the kitchen and across a few bridges into the treasure room, Tokage close behind him. He flung open the chests and sacks and was thankful to see that nothing had been taken from them.

Last edited by Holo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

The Frostback Mountains War redo - Page 4 Empty Re: The Frostback Mountains War redo

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 am

(If you're talking about the capital its a week away from where they were last time I believe.)

Name: Shala Ray'Nar Goldaren (Shala)
Race: Orc
Alliance: Guardians
Physical traits: Deep green skin, under bite with small tusks protruding out, small bit of dark hair upon her head, bulky and sturdy, tall
Personality: Aggressive, brash, rude, insensitive, loves to fight
Strengths: Brute strength, heavy weapon wielding, intimidation, blacksmithin
Weaknesses: Not to smart, overaggressive, makes enemies very easily
Weapons: Heavy war hammer, great sword
Inventory: Sharpening stone,
History: Born on the far side of the mountain range, Shala was raised to hate humans and what they were doing. She was also trained sense she turned six. She can forge the finest blade and wield it just as well. Now that she's old enough, Shala went to enlist in the Guardian army, and quickly rose up from private to a sergeant, however her attitude prevents her from getting anything of a position of command.
Other: Hates humans with a passion.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm

(Cool! Nice Orc! Very Happy)

"I'm confused... Why would they take the food and not the treasure?" Tokage asked.

"Wellll... Either they're dumb... Really hungry... Or they didn't need money. Probably all three!" Crona sighed. "I guess some of it was getting old, anyway. We were going to have to go get some new stuff soon anyway."

The boys smiled at each other and yelled at the same-ish time "AAAAAaaaaaddddddddddvveeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnttttttttuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrree!!!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

(Thank ya)

The two quickly finished their search in the fletcher, Jacelyn hoisting a new, supple oak bow as her prize for their search. Her old bow was literally that close to breaking with the right force behind it. Never good to have one's choice weapon splinter in their hands after a strong shot. The new quiver with a set of a hundred Elven arrows also hung from her back beside the supple bow. Dalivite grinned slightly as he saw the sparkle in her blue eyes, "The smithy now?" He asked, the Elf nodded her head with a bit of excitement. They crossed the road and entered a little shop with smoke collecting at the top levels of it, an immense heat radiated from the back room. Dalivite walked up to the counter while Jacelyn was poking around in the swords that hung on a few ranks on the wall. "Hello?" The Dwarf called to the backroom where the shadow of some Orc was cast upon the wall. He waited a few moments before he heard coughing, the shadow moved and a hissing sound of water meeting hot metal was screaming out of the room. Dalivite felt his nose twitch, something might well crafted was no doubt being made in the Smith's forge. Perhaps a long sword. He fancied the thought for a moment before an Orc came out of the room, a rag in hand as it wiped its face. "Ah, a customer." A deep, gruff voice greeted them, "How may I be of service to you?" The Orc asked. "Aye, I am looking for a strong sword. Perhaps you have something that might interest me?" The prince asked, only to get a deep bellowing laugh from the smith.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:26 am

The boys started packing for a journey.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:41 am

The Orc smith gave another bellowing laugh, she was showing the prince all her finest swords. She had shortblades to longswords, and even a greatsword mixed in here and there within her selection. Dalivite gave each piece a brief examination before shaking his head with displeasure. Shala would grunt with frustration, but didn't give up hope that she had something he might enjoy. Finally Shala was down to her last blade, a sword of medium length with a rather Orc design. It had a rather intricate pattern of ingravings down the blade. They were viens, like an ore within stone might appear, and ran down the length of the blade crossing over each other and then back again. Dalivite didn't immediately dismiss the blade, instead he reached for the pommel, and found it to be just the right size for his hands. Backing away, Shala gave him room to test the weight and speed he could get behind a swing. There was a grin upon the smith's face. Dalivite swung this way and that and found that it was perfectly balanced, and felt light but not to light. A smile crossed the prince's face, and he peered over the blade once again, this time fully examining it. "What ore is it made of?" He questioned Shala who smiled, knowing he was hooked. "Silverlight Orcish ore." Instantly Dalivite was barreling over where he stood, sputtering in shock and awe. "Silverlight Orcish ore is the hardest to smith properly, your skill as a smith is truly astonishing then!" Dalivite said, one of the few times he offered a compliemt. The Orc shrugged though, trying not to seem to prideful though her pale brown eyes glittering with joy. "I have smithed sense I was a welp." Shala said, and Dalivite simply nodded as he looked the blade over once again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm

When they had finished packing, both Crona and Tokage were carrying sacks. Crona climbed down the ladder to the forest floor with Tokage right behind him. Tokage let his lizard out and asked it to put the ladder back up into the tree house.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:54 am

Shala just gave the Dwarf a grin as he asked her for the price of which the blade would cost. "Well considering its made of Silverlight Orcish ore, perhaps a thousand gold pieces. but then again you're prince Dalivite, that price shouldn't be to hard for you to sum up." The smith said, and he gave her a frown. "I'm 'fraid I don't have acess to the tresurary friend. Perhaps seven hundred would suffice? As well as a recommendation for a promotion should you be within the ranks?" He grinned from ear to ear as the Orc returned the expression and shook his hand. "Deal."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:58 pm

The lizard did as it was asked, and soon returned to its regular spot as a tattoo on Tokage's face.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:22 am

That business finished, Dalivite returned to the awaiting Elf with a grin. His hand on the pommel of his new blade. "Good sword." Jacelyn smiled lightly, and then looked at Shala who was giving her an expectant glance. "Would you be in need of a few blade my friend? Or is the bow more your style?" Shala questioned with a sad frown as she noticed the newly bought bow and the quiver of fine arrows hoistered on Jacelyn's back. "Daggers?" Jacelyn questioned, and then the Orc smiled once more. "Aye, follow me please!" She giddily took the Elf into another part of the shop, near the swords. "This is my selection. I think you'll find just what you'll need within these racks." The obvious attempt at persuading didn't phase Jacelyn. It did however, gain a chuckle from the following Dwarf. "What made?" Jacelyn asked as she picked up a pair of twin daggers, their edges sharp and glimmering of something within. "Ghostren Ore. Found only in the deepest of caves to the northern portion of this range. Not to hard to forge however." Shala responded, and watched once again as a costumer with a large coin purse examined her wares. But much to her shock Jacelyn placed the blades back down and went to a far less expensive blade made of black iron. Their edges were sharper then the previous pair and the pommel looked to fit her better. But the best part was the blade was entirely black, like a starless night. And so the Elf grinned a little. "Cost?" "Two hundred gold pieces. I'll also throw in a new belt to help carry them on the hip." Shala responded, picking up a leather belt with two loops on each side to hold the daggers. "Strongest leather you'll find under ground. I can promise you that." The Orc went on, and then a gold pouch was in her hand and Jacelyn had swiped the belt and hoistered it on. "Done." The Elf said and left with her new blades in hand, Dalivite following suit, as she left a stunned Orc behind.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 pm

The boys set off, making their way towards the path that someone had made long ago through the forest.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4