Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 11 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Spock closed his eyes and breathed in. He could smell familiar dishes he had on the ship and here. He Opened his eyes to find that he was standing with his mouth open.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm

T'Pol looked at his face, and his open mouth. She was so close to him, Gah this is so aggravating! She thought in frustration. She was close enough to him to hug him, hold his hand, kiss him, ANYTHING besides just stand there. It was really... really... really ticking her off. With his mouth open she could grab his face in her smaller hands and plant a huge kiss right there. Even do a little bit of what the humans called, 'French kissing'. But she had to control herself... had to control herself.... The fire started back up through her body, first her feet and hands, then her waist and arms, soon her chest was a raging inferno, her neck. Lastly her head, all she could think was, I'm about to do the worst thing I ever could in my life...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Spock stood looking at the complicated art on the glass. He saw the fallowers of the god. One was named Spock, his name. He was a smart fallower and trusted in his leader. That trust soon turned on him and he was killed for fallowing him. The emotions run deep in Vulcans and Romulans alike.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

T'Pol noticed he wasn't paying attention, and she just couldn't help it. She had tired to fight it, but there was something about him that she was just drawn to. There wasn't a moment for her to waste or hesitate on. She suddenly blurted out something in Vulcan, and risked his possible rejection of her. She grabbed his arm, and pulled her to him. Animal-like desire flooding her body as the fire was to strong for her to fight anymore. She needed his taste, as illogical as it sounded, she needed his taste. T'Pol planted a kiss right on his lips, taking in his every taste. Her hands ran along his back, seeking to feel his skin under the holographic blue robes. Her eyes were closed, she didn't want to see his disgust if he didn't like this. She, in the heat of the moment, even began to french kiss him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Spock was surprised at her out burst. He couldn't believe what she was doing. He could feel her rubbing his back. He had no reaction time before he felt the extra wetness in his mouth. He wanted to pull away but she was strong and had him against the wall of the academy. His eyes were wide in horror, shock, and amazment. As she pulled away for a breath he pushed her completely away. "Computer stop simulation," he gasped, "What were you doing?!"
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm

T'Pol took a step back, gasping and panting. The fire had been so pleasingly intense while she had kissed him, but now. She wanted it back. She almost went to grab him and take him in another hungry kiss but she had already gone to far. How much more damage could it do? She played it in her mind, and while the pleasure would be nice, he would no doubt perform a nerve pinch on her and she didn't want that before she could explain herself. "I-I-Spock" She stumbled and then hid her face in shame. "I'm so sorry... I just..." She cringed. An excuse came to her head, and then she just knew it was true. It was the only reason for her erratic behavior. While normally it would not be something she would say aloud, T'Pol opened her mouth and quickly said. "I'm very very near my Pon Far." She blurted. "I mean i know it doesn't excuse this behavior but its very hard when. Spock I really do like you, a lot! I just can't fight it and everytime you touch me my skins goes on fire, just being around you is like I'm on Trellium-D again-" She cut herself off, Did I just confess to my old addictions!?
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Spock was breathing deeply. His eyes were unreadable as he looked at her. "T'Pol," he said in an unreadable plain tone, "That substance is illegal and logically you should still be held in prision. Logical that you would feel such desires during this time frame, but only with the one who calls for you." He walked to the other side of the turbo lift and knew he was only four feet from her but it felt like two inches. His heart was beating so fast he swear she could hear it. It was true that she would have to go back to Vulcan, in the Hologram, with her future mate on the ship. And he knew she would want him and the other male Vulcan to fight because she just admitted her love of him. He sat on the cool floor of the Turbolift. This cooled him down a bit and he closed his eyes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:59 am

T'Pol snarled in anger at the Trellium-D remark. "I'll have you know that I was only addicted before the use of Trellium-D became Illegal!" T'Pol leaned against the wall of the turbolift. She hated to admit it, but she didn't know for certain if she was actually in love with Spock, or if it was just a Pon Farr induced attraction to him. She looked at him, knowing that if she needed to convince him of something that would at least make him not see her with that look he had given her. "I don't have anyone I'm promised to anymore." She said, looking at him with a twinge of hope. She didn't want to tell him about the annulling of her old marriage with Koss that had been annulled years ago due to her work and the fact that she had felt nothing towards him. He even made her uncomfortable.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:07 am

Spock was taken back by her words. A dead mate? "What happened to you mate? Did he die working?" He never opened his eyes for he was replying what happened and trying to sort his emotions.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:13 am

She bit her bottom lip, and then shook her head. "No, he's not dead..." She crossed her arms. "He had our marriage dissolved after a few certain incidents. But in the end he did it for me. I couldn't have been able to pursue my career if not for him doing that. I wouldn't be here now." She couldn't look at Spock anymore. She was terrified he might think things and reject her ultimately.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:25 am

Spock sighed and nodded. He didnt want to speak with her. He just sat in silence as he heard music flowing through a Vulcan Lute.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 am

(I thought hologram had ended)

T'Pol took deep breaths, but she felt like she just had to do something to get him to be her mate when she underwent the Pon Farr. It was obvious he didn't want to talk anymore though.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 pm

(Like a song is stuck in his head. Poor T'Pol! I'm looking at her thing and went to the children and ah, it's so sad!")

Thoughts swirled around in Spock's head. He knew that she was in trouble. she needed someone but he thought that another sutable male was aboard for her to choose.

"Hurry and get that Turbolift fixed!" Falti ordered the new engineer she hired, "The commander and cheif science officer are on there! They got a project and every second counts." She cursed in Vulcan.

Tuvoc raced to get a signal to Spock. "Commander Spock, come in," he would repeat. "Captain all communication to the Turbolift has been lost," he was searching for ways to get through. Beeps would be heard when he pressed buttons. "Captain we lost all power to the lift now. We only have three to four hours to get them out," he turned to her.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:54 pm

(Oh ok. And I know, its REALLY sad)

T'Pol blinked once. It was suddenly dark in the Turbolift. "Uhm...." She let out, and then quickly her eyes adjusted to the emergency power in the Turbolift. "This does not look promising." T'Pol could just make out Spock's shape in the dim red light. Her hands grabbed onto the wall so she didn't loose sight of it, she was beginning to feel trapped and hot.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Spock stood up and looked around worried. A sharp crackle and a voice came over. "Commander, we can't fix it. what do we do?" came a plainly panicked voice.

"You have to desire the lift to the main power for the ship. The wires are located on a panel on either levels A or B." A sweat broke out on his forehead.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

T'Pol heard a low hissing sound, it made her skin crawl. It seemed the ventilation in the tight space had been turned off as well. She couldn't see the sweat on his face, but from his slight increase in breath she assumed he was getting hot like her. This is not helping our situation at all... The heat was only making her Pan Farr early stages even worse. Her breath hitched up and she hoped he would only think it was due to the ever hotter heat. She looked at the button panel. "Think there's anything we can do with that?" She asked, the little individual buttons were a dim red in the emergency power.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:05 am

Spock started to breath rapidly. "There's…nothing…to…take…the…panel…off…with…" He slid down the wall. He closed his as the temperature kept escalating. He looked at T'Pol. She seemed to be having slower affects of the heat. He closed his eyes and panted hard. The air was also decreasing. He would gasp for air sometimes trying to save T'Pol. In about two minutes Spock passed out. He fell to the floor with his right cheek on the floor. He was limp and shaking in rapid convolutions.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:36 am

T'Pol looked at Spock and desperately tried to alleviate the heat from his body. Getting down on her knees, she was less then a few inches away from his limp body. She pulled him up to lean against the warm wall. Forgive me! She thought as she began to pull off his thick shirt. She managed to wrangle it off his arms with some difficulty but getting it all off and past his head was even harder. T'Pol quickly could see that due to her full Vulcan origins she was able to resist the heat easier, but it was soon becoming to much for her. Though she liked the feeling of fire inside, on the outside wasn't as pleasant. Her hands grasped the now free shirt and began to use it to wipe off his sweat. After a few moments, and with a gulp, T'Pol realized she might just need to take off his pants as well. First she took off the shoes and the stopped, her hands hovering above his waist. Biting her lip to fight back to intense emotions that urged her to do so, she began to pull his pants off his legs. T'Pol closed her eyes until she was certain the fabric was completely off his legs and refused to look down as she dabbed his forehead with his shirt again. It was then that she felt the heat had grown to much for her, both inside and out. She faded in and out of consciousness, and resorted to removing her clothing to only her undershirt and boxer like underwear. For a moment she hoped he wouldn't wake up.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 am

Kiamsc rolled around as a kitten, and pawed the ensign's feet.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:26 pm

The ensign looked down at her in confusion. What in the stars is this thing? He wondered to himself, and couldn't resist petting behind one of her ears.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Falti and the crews were rushing to get the Turbolift working again. "Captain," Tuvok announced. "We have air flowing through niw but still no power. The temperature in there is 102 and rising."

Spock stopped breathing. His body was sloly shuting down.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:38 pm

"SPOCK!" T'Pol yelled, fear rushing through her body. Not just for him now, fear for herself.

"Temperature's 110 now!" An ensign yelled.

T'Pol grabbed his shoulder's and started shaking him, begging him to awake. Her mind was getting a bit numb. As he stopped breathing she laid him down flat and pressed her lips to his, breathing in air for him. She pulled back, and checked his beat, and began to frantically try to revive him that way. Her lips were on fire anytime they touched his, but she had enough restraint to pull back so she herself could breathe, and then try again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Kiamsc mewed. She could sense something was wrong. She turned into an odd mass of something that looked like jelly, and she broke off part of herself. It went to find the problem. She turned back into a kitten, but was now missing about half of her body.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 pm

The ensign screamed, and fainted at the horrific sight of a kitten with half its body.

"Temperature rising still to 120 degrees!"

T'Pol was starting to feel the heat take her. She cursed in Vulcan, speaking in English was meaningless now. "SPOCK! SPOCK!" She yelled, shaking him and tears welled in her eyes. She began to collapse, and fell halfway upon his body. Her legs on the hot metal floor. She looked at him with one last glance. This cannot be how we die? Trapped in an elevator and overheating? How can this be the way we die? T'Pol wondered, and planted a single kiss on Spock's lips before she passed out as well.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Falti punched the wall when she got up. "Captain, we got power back," Tuvok asured, "I sent medical teams down to level three. They are ready."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next