Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Kiamsc snorted, and turned back into the mass of goo. "Better?" she accidently let the word slip out. She breathed deeply, and pretended like she hadn't said anything.

Meanwhile... The other half of Kiamsc found the problem. Some people were stuck... In one of those things. Something controlling it had failed, and it had stopped.With her curiosity satisfied, she started back for the room. But this was a rather difficult task... Some people were coming her way. This was bad. for both of her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Phlox and his group were half way to the turbolift already. "COME ON! WE CANNOT WASTE ANYTIME!" He yelled, as he was running. They had had to take the stairs instead.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Kiamsc's half that was out and about tried to squish itself into the wall. It turned invisible, and inched back to the door. Turning into something with legs or something wouldn't help. She'd only have half a body...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Falti pulled up the camera in the turbolift. She saw Phlox and a crew enter and get the two half dressed bodies onto stretchers.

"Spock has no pulse and not breathing," a medical assistant stated, "T'Pol is just suffering hyperthermia."

Spock was strapped to the stretcher and carried up the stairs. As commands shot back and forth, between the doctor and the ensigns, Spock's head rocked from side to side. His black hair seemed to never move.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Kiamsc was about halfway back to the room, the other her was checking the ensign's pulse and other stuff. "He's fine..." she muttered, and pinched his cheek to try and wake him up. She turned into a cat person (Khajiit) and sat there, poking him with her claws. "Wake up... Khajiit does not like that you are breathing so quietly... Did not mean to terrify you. Or maybe I did, but not so much that you fainted..." she purred, and kept poking the ensign. "Khajiit likes poking people, even if I am just half a body, my other half will come along soon..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 am

(oh my god holo! I cannot stop laughing here!)

T'Pol was motionless other then a small rise and fall or her chest as they carted them up the stairs. That task was hard enough but to make matters worse, they were short on time. The team managed to get them into the medical bay and Phlox barked orders, mostly due to the dire situation, and people brought the two to a large machine. "Hook these up on their temples and above the heart." He ordered, handing wires to two ensigns.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:38 am

(Google "Khajiit voice Skyriim" and it's even funnier Wink )

The other half of Kiamsc had finally made it so far that it could see the door of the room...
The pther other half kept trying to wake the ensign up and making silly comments.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 am

Falti walked into the medical bay and stopped just inside. She walked the rest of the way in. The sight of the two most important positions lying on the brink of death made her mind whirl.

The assistant doctor firmly placed the pads on Spock's temples. As the ensigns failed, she redid the one over the heart. "He's ready doctor," she called over the intense loudness.

Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Phlox pressed a button, and an electric current flowed through the wires, stimulating Spock's neural system. It was a much safer and more effective method of revival then the old shock and charge pads pressed against the open chest. T'Pol had been hooked up as well, and began to shake in response. She certainly was alive, for she let out a scream of pain as her eyes flung open. T'Pol panted, leaning deep into the chest, and then began to realize where she was. She muttered what sounded like thanks in Vulcan.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm

The half of Kiamsc in the hallway had finally reached the door.
"That you? Password."
"The password IS password! Stupidhead... That's what I get for taking a bigger chunk of the brain!"
"NO! I GOT THE BIGGER CHUNK!"
"JUST LET ME IN!" the jello-like creature outside yelled. The half a Khajiit got up somehow, and hooped over to the door. It opened, and they merged back together into one whole Khajiit woman. "We should put on some clothes... No, we are cat person. No one will mind. KHAJIIT NEEDS TO STOP TALKING LIKE TWO PEOPLE! KHAJIIT DOESN'T LIKE!"

(the Khajiit's instead of saying "I" usually use "Khajiit" instead. Otherwise you can mostly understand them. Some people think that they are calling themselves by name, and believe the person to be named "Khajiit" eve though their name is something else.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Spock's body just jumped and waited.

The assistant ran over to T'Pol with a wet cloth and clothes. She helped the Vulcan dress and cooled her forehead. "Spock's not responding," she called to the doctor.

Just before the doctor hit the button, with a higher level voltage, a straight beep went to a slow pulse.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:12 pm

There was a moment of silence, and then Phlox let out his breath. "Ok, he's alive." He whispered, knuckles white. He then snapped back to action and began to administer medicines into an IV he asked the assistant to set up.

T'Pol let out her breath as well, and fell into the chair. He's alive.... Yes, he's alive...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Kiamsc sighed. "Must get the silly boy too the medical room..." she muttered, and picked up the ensign. She started for the door, then stopped. "Have they discovered the Khajiit? Nah, I don't think they have... Oh well. I'll pretend like I can't talk again." she walked outside, and back towards the medical bay. People stared as she passed, and her tail thumped against her leg in warning. She didn't like it when people stared... 'Darned cat people! Of course it would attract attention. Oh well!'
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

The assistant ran the IV into the inside elbows of Spock and T'Pol. She tapped them on.
She took a cloth and started to cool Spock.

Falti walked in so the doctor could see her. "Doctor when you're not busy," she motioned outside.

Spock was breathing raggedly, but that was better than not at all. He opened his eyes a bit then closed them back up.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Seeing that the assistant had it under control Phlox whispered, "Notify if their condition changes." Then slips outside to the captain. "Yes ma'am?"

T'Pol blinked once or twice, raggedly breathing. But her skin was slowly cooling down. It didn't help that this place still reeked of death and plague and the many bodies made it still kinda hot. But at least it wasn't burning in a metal, tight room.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 pm

"When will they be able to resume post? We are short all ready on crew losing two will shorten it more," she calmly asked.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am

Kiamsc started to run through the halls. She probably looked very weird... A naked female cat person carrying a fainted ensign who could possibly have been scared to death... Definitely odd to normal people. She kept running towards the medical bay.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:53 pm

(My main Skyrim character is a Kahjit. :3 )

Phlox shrugged. "With this, it might even be a week. T'Pol will be able to return to duty sooner, she has suffered less trauma. But Commander Spock..." He trailed off, grimacing.

T'Pol looked around, things were a bit slow and she was barely breathing any calmer then before. But still, how bad could it be? She couldn't see the burns on her arms and legs from the metal. Or the third degree burns on her feet and hands. She couldn't even feel them at the moment.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:03 pm

(Lol)

Falti nodded. "Thank you," she motioned to the bay, "You may resume duty."

Spock's breathing was clearing slowly. His heart rate was lowering to nirmal and his blood pressure too. Images swirled around his head. His mother, father, Vulcan, everything.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Phlox nodded, and then saw the burns on them. He got out a burn cream and tossed a tube to the lucky assistant. "Arms." He said, beginning on T'Pol's feet. She blinked at the touch, but didn't really register it.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:44 pm

The assistant rubbed the cream on T'Pol's arms. "It will be a while before you can feel."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:46 pm

T'Pol blinked once, thinking and then nodded. "Alright." Eyes closing to sleep. "You can't sleep yet!" Phlox's voice jostled her back awake. "You can't sleep until were certain you'll wake up."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:03 pm

The assistant rolled her eyes and moved on to Spock. The right side of his face was covered in small blisters. His hands and arms weren't any better. "My god, I'm sorry," she soothedand showed care towards Spock. She gently rubbed the cream into his temple and cheeks.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Phlox moved on to Spock as well, needing to get another tube. He would eye T'Pol and make a clicking sound that would get her attention if she looked like she was about to fall asleep. T'Pol growled in frustration, she understood but she only really wanted to sleep now!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:17 pm

The assistant was finnished and she put the cream away. She walked over to T'Pol. "Doctor, she'll be fine," she pressed a cloth to her forehead.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next