Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
The Next Avatar EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
The Next Avatar EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
The Next Avatar EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
The Next Avatar EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
The Next Avatar EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
The Next Avatar EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
The Next Avatar EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
The Next Avatar EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
The Next Avatar EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

The Next Avatar

+2
HiddenFaith
Nyles
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Next Avatar Empty The Next Avatar

Post  Nyles Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 am

Okay so here we go... I've decided to make a Avatar the next air bender role play. I don't know how much of you have seen that series but if you have woopdie doo, if you havent its fairly easy to understand. There are four elements, fire, earth, water, and air. People can control one of the four unless they are a non-bender (and airbenders are rare). Get it? Got it? Good. (I dont know how much of you have seen The Legend of Korra but we could either place this roleplay in that time or in the time of avatar the last airbender.) Anywho make your own form putting what you think is important. Whoever would like to be the avatar just say so and we will vote to see who it is.

FireBenders:Lee, Naomie, Rey Tentou(well sort of)...
EarthBenders:Valenia, Johanna, Johnny
AirBenders:Taio
Waterbenders:Juni
NonBenders:
Enemies:Johanna

The Earth Kingdom has gone evil and is led by a metal-bending king to attack the rest of the world.

Last edited by Blaze on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

The Next Avatar Empty Re: The Next Avatar

Post  Nyles Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:10 am

Name:Lee
Element:Fire
Personality: Taino is quiet but when it comes to what he thinks is right he stands for it.

Last edited by Blaze on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:19 am

(I wanna be in the vote for the Avatar)

Name: Valenia
Element (Original): Earth
Hair: Brown, short, to shoulders.
Eyes: Hazel, oval
Clothes: Brown pants, green bracelet, darker green medium-length sleeved shirt
Skin: Pale
Height: 5;6
Weight: 130 lbs
Personality: Calm, hard to upset, and enjoys not getting involved in anything unless she has to.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Name: Naomie
~Looks~
Hair: Red
Eyes: Mint green
Skin: Tan
~Other~
Element: Fire
Pesonality: Very shy when you first meet her. As she warms up to you she tends to express herself more. She likes to keep a "hard shell" over her to hide her emotions. She likes to act tough and brave, or funny and crazy. She does get mad very quickly and when she is mad she will climb anything she can find or start screaming random stuff about her past.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSsSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH MY GLOB YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!I was to lazy >_< I'll decide my element by taking 5 tests. 0-0

First test: Yay, a water-bender! You are strong, temperament, easily offended, but in the same time gentle, smart, and forgiving. Your head is sometimes in clouds, and sometimes you think of the situation clearly, and usually come up with the right answers. You like to help others, but you will punish the enemies with a great force and power. You hate lies. If somebody lies to you, oh boy, is he/she going to suffer! Take it easy on the liars, OK?

Second test: fire and air tied

Third test: Waterbender

Fourth test: Air. You are open-minded, free-spirited, energetic, friendly, and fun-loving. You are a pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly. Airbenders can fly and control wind. Air Nomad's colors are yellow and orange.

Fifth test: Earthbender. Earthbending maintains a balance between offensive and defensive capabilities. Common attacks involve levitating nearby earth and stone, and propelling them at foes by way of a punching or kicking motion. A levitated slab of rock can also double as a shield when positioned in front of a Bender. are typically barefoot, presumably to increase their connection with the earth.
Sandbenders are Earthbenders who utilize earthbending in a specialized style, which emphasizes the manipulation of sand. Because sand is sediment which travels in flows, their style resembles air- and waterbending more than earthbending.
An Earthbender's powers are firmly rooted to the ground they stand on. Taking them any substantial distance away from the earth, such as on the ocean, strips them of their powers. Additionally, because of their inability to bend processed metals, the bending abilities of an Earthbender can be negated by securing them within a metallic barrier

OK, so water and air tied! Which one should I be? Or should I have a final test and just use the answer from that one? If so, please pick any test off of google! I'm to doughnutted lazy!
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Name: Juni
Element: Water
Personality: Active, Spontaneous, creative, imaginative, goofy, caring, aggressive, but silent. She cannot speak.
Height: 5'6''
Looks:
The Next Avatar Anime,girl,face,dark,haired,art,women-e9e5afc603d188bd1da413169c95052d_h
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm

~Holo~
Do Water bender and Put urself in the air bender drawing deal.

So guys ive only seen a couple of the Avatar episodes and the movie. idk if that is enough but ya.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:25 pm

You don't have to have watched any thing but let me tell you one thing. The movie was highly inaccurate. So instead if you have questions, http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Wiki might help! Or just ask any of us Avatards (Name made my Blaze)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Ok. But i thought it was cool but i never really watched it so..... Smile at least i know some of it!!!!!!
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Hahaha yeah I never watched it cuz of that. But you wanna rp?
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Naomie was sitting outside watching the Fire benders of the palace train. She would copy themat times, but she couldn't keep her flame flowing. But that was five years ago. Now she was wandering the different clans outskirts. She was slowyly getting better. "I need more people like me," she would whisper whenever she failed.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyles Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 am

Well okay, anyone wanna play the leader of the bad guys? If not thats fine Surprised . Also I guess this roleplay is taking place in Aang's time and not Korras, Yippdie Doo!
Nyles
Nyles

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:13 am

(Sorry I only know Aangs so:( Ill play the bad guy!!!!! Sounds fun)
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 am

Name: Johanna
~Looks~
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Blue green
Skin: Fair
~Other~
Element: Earth/ Metal
Pesonality: Johanna likes to control others. She has taken reign over her nation. She claimed the Air nomads region as hers. Her next target is the Water tribes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:35 am

SCREW BEING A GOOD GUY! SCREW THE TESTS! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BEND FIRE AND LIGHTNING! But just lightning is good too...

Name: Rey Tentou
Pets: Saber Toothed Moose Lion that he once saved from a circus. He rides it alot, and seems to only like him. It's named Satomoli.
Element: Lightning. He can only bend lightning for some reason. He has a copper short sword with leather on the handle so that he can shock people. He can't bend too much at one time because he is a kid and tires easily.
Personality: He is very nice, and will help strangers. He would do anything for his loved ones and the FIre nation's royalty. He makes decisions rather fast usually. Rey absolutely hates to lose, and hates to be corrected. Very childish. He thinks girls are gross and stupid. He can easily be persuaded with candy, and is easily tricked. Unless he is really determined. Then it isn't so easy.
History: Rey lived in a small village and was raised by his uncle for unknown reasons. His uncle was an inventor. He worked for the Fire nation's army. Soldiers were stationed in the village to make sure that Rey's uncle didn't betray the nation. Rey and the guards became fast friends since they stayed in the same house, and when he was 5 they started to train him how to fight. when he was 7 they tried to teach him how to fight using firebending, but soon discovered Rey could only use lightning. They continued training him, but instead of using fire Rey used lightning. Sometimes it worked out, and sometimes it didn't so he's not fully trained. For example, he can't breath lightning or shoot it out of his toes or anything. Just his hands. He can control naturally occuring lightning as well, so he can travel during a storm as long as the wind isn't to strong because he doesn't mind getting wet and is safe from being shocked. A few weeks before his 8th birthday his uncle mysteriously disappeared, so his soldier friends had no reason to stay. They were forced to leave, and Rey decided to find his uncle anyway possible. He then left the village on Satomoli.
Reference: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11264090 <--- This boy!! But wearing a plain dark red long sleeved shirt, and brown pants that tie at the waist. He has to roll up his sleeves and the pants because they are to big for him.
I think that's it... For now.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:33 am

Anywho, FINALLY done with that evil, evil bio. >_<

Rey had falled asleep on Satomoli's back as they travelled down a road. He was woken by the noise of a new village. He looked at the people's faces, and tied Satomoli to a fence so that he wouldn't cause trouble. He ran to a stand selling smoked fish and asked the merchant if he had seen his uncle.
"No, I'm sorry kid. Haven't seen anyone like that around here. Not that I can remember. Anywya, would you be interested in buying something?"
"No, I have enough supplies."
"You sure? The more the better!"
"I'll be leaving now."
"What if someone steals your supplies while you're not around?" Rey immediatley ran back and used all his money to buy smoked fish of all kinds. He came back to Satomoli with his arms full. His pet just shook it's head as if saying "No way am I carrying that! You're so silly."
"Sorry! The merchant said someone might steal our stuff! Then what would we do? We need this fish, more than money!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 am

Juni walked silently down the cobblestone street of the Northern Tribe city. She wanted nothing more than to leave this place, to have some freedom. Living at home with her strict parents wasn't a very life fulfilling thing, especially if she wasn't even allowed to be trained as a water bender because she was a girl. Though, it's not like she has much say in anything to do in her life, literally. Her voice didn't work, never had. Sometimes others stared and laughed at her because she would try to laugh, or giggle, or when she would cough and it sounded like a train crashing into a pile of dust.
The familiar faces of neighbors walked past, minding their own business. Glancing around just to be sure no one was paying attention, Juni slipped into a narrow allyway where her bag was stashed under some old boxes.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:11 am

(So no one else wants to be the Avatar?)

Calm, peaceful, tranquil.
The thoughts repeated themselves in Valenia's head as she tried to meditate. She was trying, like many others, to escape the evil Johanna. It was startling news, that someone so young had decided to act and try to destroy the peace that had just recently befallen the world. But unlike all the frantic refugees on the fairy boat fleeing Ba Sing Se, the Earth Kingdom's capital, she was trying not to freak out. Taking the chance to think of her bending. It was hard to practice on the boat, despite being made of metal, Valenia was NO metalbender. Not yet at least. When the noise on the boat had grown far to loud for her to concentrate properly. "What now?" She growled, frustration welling abnormally. The noise became screams as water exploded over the edge of the boat, a monster coming out from the depths of the water.
NO!
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:16 am

Juni walked past 3 of the boxes before bending over and pulling her bag from the fourth one to the left. With that, she was ready. JJuni pulled her short curly hair up, clipping it to the back of her head with a few pins, trying to ignore that strands that still dangled in her eyes. She headed out of the ally, towards the front entrance into the Northern Water Tribe -which wasn't so much a tribe as it was a large city. Seeing the guards standing guard as usual, Juni snuck up to the wall then pressed herself against it, looking around for a way to get out.
There was a visitor leaving with his wife and kids, dragging long behind him a large polar-bear-dog that was dragging a covered crate full of things. Juni rushed over to them quickly, hoping they wouldn't notice her, and climbed into the cart.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 am

It was ginormous, with green on its face, two fin like structures protruding on both sides of its face. The rest of the serpentine body was a turquoise color with lines of purple dashing across it. The two whisker like barbels extending from just above the nostrils. Its long snout drooped with water, as its two orb eyes peered down at the boat. "RUN!" Valenia shouted at the others, trying to get them to get away from the side the Serpent was at before it attacked. But of course the stunned refugees would stare and scream before running as it attacked. An explosion knocked Valenia back as it stuck the fairy full force. She blacked out...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Naomie Found herself in the middle of a storm. She heard screams and panicked voices. Looking harder she saw a ship full of people. She started to row her way closer. When she was close enough, she jumped on board. Every one was running away from a strange monster. As she was watching it swung its tail at her.
Dropping to the deck, she was out raged. Seeing an oil lamp she started to control the flame.

Johanna smiled as she heard good news. "The southern and eastern water tribes have fallen to your reigin." "Excellent," she spun around, her hair whipping her face. "Start sending patrols there."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:01 pm

The cart hit a loose spot in the ground and slid some, causing Juni to scrape her hands on the wooden walls to keep herself steady. She lay her head back against a wall, using her pack as a pillow, and closed her eyes, waiting.

Personality: Hard-headed, stubborn, problem-solver, talented with his Earth-bending and is sort of arrogant about it.
Height: 6'2''
Looks:

The Next Avatar Anime_boys_Wallpaper_by_cool_wallpapers_152

Last edited by Lunar on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 pm

(Rey is currently still in the fire nation. But the next willage he goes to will have boats and he's gonna ride one over to the Earth Kingdom to keep searching for his uncle)

"Well Satomoli... We should be going. I'm sure you can carry a few pounds of fish! No problem, right buddy?" he put the fish in a saddlebag and climbed up. "Let's go! To the next village!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 pm

The serpent hissed furiously. It's tail rising to strike the boat once again. A huge dent was left where it had first attacked, metal bent inward. It's head began snapping at the fleeing forms, taking straying people in single bites.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:43 pm

After a few hours, the cart slowed to a stop, waking Juni out of her nap. She sat up quickly, looking around, then opened the back of the cart and crawled out. Looking around, she realized they had stopped in a village. the man noticed Juni and pointed to her, "Were you in my cart?" Juni shook her head quickly in a 'no' before running off.

Johnny stood outside a small shop in Ba Sing Se, watching the people walking past.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum