Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+7
Lunar
Nyles
Gaara愛
HiddenFaith
terminallyCapricious
Larmyne
Me
11 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 am

"I'd say three. How many are there?" Echo asked.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am

Jay nodded, "We might need to make two trips. Khora will try to take most of them. Take at least two this time and if we need to run back we can." Turning to echo she replied, "Six."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:12 am

Lunar nodded, "Alright." She looked at Echo, waiting for him to go into the den to get a few pups from Khora first. She felt a little awkward having to do this after the argument...
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:15 am

Jay walked past the two. "Khora, I'm having Lunar and Echo help you move the pups to the Fall Den."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:38 am

Echo went into the den. He grabbed one pup and put it on his back. He grabbed the second and put it on his back as well. He then picked the third pup up and walked out of the den to Jay.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:39 am

Ash padded back towards the den silently after her long nap at the plains. She perked her ears slightly, seeing all the strange wolves there, and stopped in her tracks, a good 10 yards from the den.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 am

Lunar walked into the den slowly. She looked at Khora for permission to touch the pups, that way she could carry some.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 am

(No offense Echo, but you don't just take a woman's pups. And you don't put such young ones on your back, if you move to fast they can fall and they squirm. A lot. Plus you didn't ask like Lunar did! Also Heatherfeather you didn't wait for her to give you permission! Same, speal about taking a woman's pups!)

Khora chuckled at the family before her. "Blaze has both red and white fur silly." She said to Shine. Her ears twitched at Jay's voice, but as Echo entered she let out a snarl. The new mother rose and nearly attacked him if not for her pups. "Echo, you return them to me right now before I kill you..." Her voice dripped with hostility. Her golden eyes darted to the way he was carrying them, horror flooding her body. "Echo!" She demanded a rush of anger filling her as well, the remaining three pups mewled about in confusion at her sudden disappearance once again. She ignored Lunar for now, but she certainly would get on to her if she touched the children. The she-wolf took another step towards Echo.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Lunar stepped away, not wanting to end up in the path of a mother to her pups. "Khora, we need to move them to the fall den," she tried to explain in a hushed tone.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Echo started cowering. He didn't know why she was yelling at him. He did all he could think of. He put all of the pups down next to Khora. Then he tucked his tail, laid his ears back, and got as low as he could, showing submission. He looked to Jay for help.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm

"Khora you know what time it is and we are running late," Jay said coolly.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:51 pm

"I don't remember Blaze..." he began.
"Oh, hush dad! You don't remember a lot of things. And can't you see she isn't listening any more? You can't just take a female's pups without getting all her attention-" she was cut off by her brother.
"Maybe it's a different Blaze. That's a pretty common name, I'd say. Along with Streak, Howl, Fang, Strong, River... All kinds of names depending on the place and the pack's history." He turned to his sister then. "And you shouldn't talk like that to dad! Be more respectful, we're his only children left."
"Sorry, it really gets me riled up. People think they can just come in and take someone's children. I mean, really?"
Asku chuckled lightly. "Still so young." he murmured. "But yes, you're both right! I am very forgetful. And it very well could be a different Blaze. And it is considered rude to not ask permission before touching someone's pups."
Holo sprang to her feet. "I'll help!" then Echo made a mistake. "Maybe not... Uhhrrr... I'll just help Ayalilla keep her young ones together on the way there." she trotted side ways over to the she-wolf. "At your service, ma'am!"
"Oh! Why thank you, Holo. These four are a bit hard to manage on your own, so it's nice to have some help."
Kashtin and Zephyr had been back at the den for a while, playing hide-and-seek by themselves, trying to forget what they'd seen and heard.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 am

Belle had found Kashtin and Zephyr. "Hey you two. What are y'all up to?" Belle heard a ruckus behind her but she tried to block it out. That is until she heard Echo's name. She turned around and saw Echo cowering at Khora's paws. Not knowing what had just happened she rushed over to aid Echo. She immediately got in between Khora and Echo, snarling. "Please, step AWAY from my mate."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:29 am

Khora growl subsided as Echo returned her pups to her. She licked them each, checking them over and then looked at Belle with annoyance. "Then make sure your mate knows how to handle a woman's pups and when to handle them." The healer snorted, and then gave Lunar a warm glance. She asked. "Jay I know that, but you can't carry such young pups on your back, only one at a time by the scruff. They're six of them, I can carry one, Lunar, and anyone else then Echo can carry one as well. Only by the scruff or I'll tear their pelt off." She added the growl lowly.
Erebus stared at Khora in shock, I forgot just how much fury she could possess... Which probably is only worse now that she's a mother and has young pups to protect. He shifted his weight where he slept and tried to plan a bit more.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:03 am

Lunar remained silent, watching them all. After they were done talking, she asked awkwardly, "So... Are we gonna go?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:07 am

Echo looked confused for a moment. Then he stood up. "Wait a second. Are you saying I can't help? Why won't you let me help? Am I really being punished for obeying orders and attempting to help the pack?!?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 am

Finding he couldn't plan right with the arguring outside, Erebus got to his paws and shuffled over. He showed just how annoyed his was, eyes half open in a hard glare, body tense and poised to attack. "Echo, just shut up and let the woman decide what she wants with her pups. She's just had them, and you expect her to let you just pick them up all willy nilly and carry them around like dead hares?" He growled at him, rolling his eyes. Khora gazed at him with confusion, but didn't hide her ears perking up in interest. "She has every right to decide who touches her newborn pups and who doesn't. So quit your whining that you've upset the she-wolf and close your trap before I shove your tail right up it!" The black wolf finished. "Anyway, they could have fallen and gotten hurt with how you were holding them. Didn't you think about that?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:24 am

Echo had to think about it for a second. He sighed. "I guess you're right Erubus. She has that right." Echo looked down. "And no, I had never thought about that. To be honest, the only pup I had ever been around was Belle. And that was when I was a pup as well. Maybe I shouldn't be around them." Echo turned and started sulking away.

Belle looked at Echo. She decided to follow.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 am

Erebus remained emotionless as he left, and then felt Khora's tail brush against his. Blue eyes snapped up to meet golden ones. They stared at each other for only but a moment, but it felt like an eternity between the two. Then it was over, and Khora spoke. "Thanks." She whispered, and then returned to licking her pups, the cloest one was a brown and grey one.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Echo made it to the other side of the den area. He plopped down, looking as if the world might end. "Belle, she's right. I don't know how to take care of pups properly. I shouldn't even be around them." He sighed. "Maybe we should hold off on having pups. I don't want to hurt them. I don't want to mess up and them have to pay the price."

Belle was speechless for a second, taken aback by what he had said. "Echo, it's already too late for you to be second guessing that decision!" Belle tried not to yell, but it was hard not to. "We can't go back on what we already did!" Belle sighed and calmed down. "Echo, making mistakes is a part of life. You can't be afraid of going on with life for fear of making them. Echo, I am sure you will make a WONDERFUL father. You just need to get some know how for being around pups. They are very fragile beings and need certain care." Belle looked in his eyes. "Trust me."

Echo sighed. "Ok." he whispered.

"But, before then, we can get some practice in. There are two orphan pups here that I am quite fond of and I was wondering if you would consider adoption." Belle started fluttering her eyes. "Pleaaaaaaase?"

Echo seemed to think about it for a second. Then he smiled. "Ok." Echo said quietly. "But can I at least meet them?"

Belle let a big smile show. "Absolutely! Follow me." She padded towards Kashtin and Zephyr with Echo close behind. When she reached them she said, "Hey! Kashtin! Zephyr!"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 am

Raffiel padded around the den clearing, he'd done his best to stay far from the little argument back outside the den. Now that it was all cleared up he headed back over and looked at Khora. "Can I carry one ma?" He asked politely and she nodded, nosing the brown and grey one she'd been licked towards him. She squirmed, instantly trying to make her way back to Khora by wriggling towards her. "Its alright little one." Khora promised. "That's your brother, he'll keep you safe." The little she-pup paused, as if she'd understood and allowed Khora to nose her back over to Raffiel. Raffiel gazed down at her, feeling something swell in his chest and then dipped his head to pick her up gently by the scruff.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 am

Lunar smiled, watching Raffiel. She looked at Khora and asked quietly, "Which would you like for me to carry?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:42 am

Khora nudged a brown red and white male to her. She stopped for a moment, taking in his brown body and white paws and muzzle. His tail tip was red, and so were his ears. She smiled a little, "Him." Khora said.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Lunar nodded and gently picked up the tiny little pup by the scruff.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Kashtin and Zephyr grinned when Belle re-appeared. "What was all that about. And who's this?" Kashtin asked excitedly. Zephyr playfully kicked his brother. "That's her mate stupid! Don't you pay any attention?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next