Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Technomage - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Technomage - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Technomage - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Technomage - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Technomage - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Technomage - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Technomage - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Technomage - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Technomage - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Technomage

+5
Me
HiddenFaith
Lunar
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
9 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Technomage - Page 25 Empty Re: Technomage

Post  Gaara愛 Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 am

He watched as Sce made her way towards him. "I see you are somewhat better. "Thanks to you sadly," she looked at him questioningly, "Why, why didn't you just let me die?" He threw his bangs to the side. Looking at his little sister, he replied, "Only I get to kill you! No damn mechanical Panther or your over reacting leader."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Sjips saw some walls in the distance. "What are those walls for?" he wondered. "A fortresss? A city? dad always said I had to not go into the city if I could avoid it.Never knew what he meant."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 am

(again, you know the drill, but minus the brick) strong lemon scent. "The Tower."
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Sjips read the note and began to walk towards the only tower he could see. He had been keeping the notes in his pocket.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Athens blinked her eyes open again, she had fallen in and out of consciousness three other times after her initial wake up. Her body ached all over, ripples of pain shooting up every few seconds. There was a low groan coming from someone in the medical bay, and she turned her head around to find it. No one else is in here... Athens realized, So am I making those sounds? It was a weird feelings, like being separated from one's body, and yet still be able to control it. The numbness in her left arm made her look at it, like she'd done each time she'd awoken and not remember what was wrong with it. The metal arm was still there, still attached to her shoulder like it had always been there. Like she'd never actually had a left arm. Perhaps I was born without one? Or there was some freak accident as a child that disabled me for years and years... Athens mused in her head, though she knew the truth somewhere deep inside. She flexed it, trying to move the tiny metal fingers at the end of the long metal shafts that connected like bones. There was even an elbow, with a soft cushioning between the metal pieces to allow mobility. She could curl the metal digits, making a fist or laying them flat out. Still though she didn't seem to manage moving them individually. Its like a mitten... The woman thought as she gazed at her new appendage. Slowly, and with several trying attempts, she steadily managed to gain control over it, first the thumb, then the index finger, the middle, ring and lastly the pinkie. One by one she regained control over her body. Triumph glittered in her eyes, she hadn't lost after all. No, this is just the beginning Pantera. You watch yourself because soon all you'll be able to do is run and hide.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:30 am

Kendel started walking towards the Technomage city. "Look, you get better, then we will continue are dispute between eachother. Okay?" He watched as Sce nodded. Smiling he hugged her, then took off.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 am

(I just realized I forgot to EVER use Veronica... Now that is fixed!)

Veronica Denger blinked, Gosh I've been out for a very very long time! Veronica thought as she realized the time and got up from her bed. After getting dressed, which consisted of a pair of black leggings and a long tan and peach robe with the mage insignia on the chest; the mage priest started walking around her apothecary, the scent of herbs mixed well in the thick air. She gazed at the little plants she raised herself, and snipped off a few dead leaves. Then she sat down at her table and began to eat. After she'd finished her bread and jam breakfast, Veronica brushed back her strawberry blonde hair into nice long locks and went to her washroom to finish preparing for the day. Finally all set, having washed her freckled slightly tanned face, she headed out to the front of her shop and opened for business. I hope today won't be another busy one... She thought sadly, imagining having to tend to anywhere near the same amount of wounds as she did yesterday scared her. In fact, sense the war started, Veronica almost wished she'd never see a customer come through those doors aside for a polituce for a small cut, maybe a magical burn, and a potion for coughs.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Sjips reached the tower, and knocked. "Uhm... HELLO? I was told to come here!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:40 am

There was a keypad next to the door. A flashing message was on the screen. "Enter passcode or service number. For visitors, please proceed to the scanning bay around back."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 am

Sjips didn't get an answer, so he looked around and saw the keypad and it's message. "Well ok then..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm

"Please state your reason for coming." came the sound of a mechanical voice.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 pm

"Uhhh... I got a bunch of weird notes that led me here... They smelled really good, too. Kind like..." he thought a moment. "Lemons?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 pm

A loud dinging sound started to come from the panel on the wall. "Passcode accepted: Lemons. Please enter now." A large section of the wall suddenly disappeared. "Welcome back, Lazarus Starshade."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Athens stood up, or more like slouched up. She was gripping the nearby counters with her good arm, left one hanging limply next to her. It confused her as to why even her legs felt weak when only her arm was really damaged. She gritted her teeth against a surge of pain, and pushed up with her legs more to try to get more vertical. She could feel her body ache in pain, and she nearly toppled down to the metal floor. Not happening...! She inwardly growled, and finally found herself standing upright. Movement was difficult, and not just because of how weak she felt, but because of the IV drip plugged into her. The practically thousands of neural nodes and monitors attached to her was beyond annoying and cumbersome. The sound of footsteps suddenly was louder. She glanced upward, finally tearing her gaze away from where she was walking. There was a wave of doctors and medics practically about to flood in. Athens growled in annoyance, shoving them back as they tried to get her to lay down. "Athens, you need to rest." They would said in a firm tone mothers used to disobedient children. "Lay back down. Don't make us use force. Ma'am, please rest now. You're to weak to walk around much." Weak! Weak! I am not weak! I'm nothing more then disabled right now. But I am not weak! The words nearly left her mouth, a venom building as anger surged. "LET GO OF ME! ALL OF YOU!" The technician leader ordered. They subsided, though not very far. Athens could note that they were no more then an arm and a hand length away. Close enough to catch me if I fall, far enough to give me room. The frail woman had to admit she enjoyed seeing just how much her people seemed to care for her. Unlike that traitorous spy Sce... She gritted her teeth again. Assisting the enemy like that. Gah how dare she! How dare she betray me like that! Her people, her leader... her friend. Athens suddenly found herself still, shaking and tears brimming in her eyes. "Athens do you want to lay back down?" A gentle voice cooed, and Athens found herself nodding despite herself. A kind hand took her arm, and lead her gently back to the table bed she had used. She laid down, and relief flooded her body at her finally agreeing to rest. The tears came quicker now, and Athens covered her face so the other medics couldn't see. "All of you. Out..." She ordered as she tried to fight back a sob. They left, nothing but feet clattering on metal. Athens rolled onto her side, gazing at a series of screens with medical details she didn't care for. And the next thing she knew, Athens was wailing, and crying and screaming out at an enemy that wasn't there.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Sjips nearly jumped five feet in the air in shock. "What? Who?" He quickly ran through, though as he was curious and scared the wall would reappear with him halfway in.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:41 am

"Acessing files on: Lazarus Starshade. beep beep Please enter to acess files."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Sjips walked forwards again, hoping he wouldn't be caught in a trap or ambushed any second. Dad had always said that other people were dangerous...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 am

"Yes, but you must remember, that is a computer. It is not another person." came a mysterious voice.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Sjips stopped, looking quickly around. "Yeah..." he began, gulping nervously. "I've found that even though computers hold so much knowledge, sometimes they can be the dumbest things ever..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 am

"Agreed. Come on in. Don't worry; I don't bite." said the voice. He stepped forward, and a vague figure could be seen. "Welcome to the Central Tower. I am Lazarus Starshade, leader of the Technomages." He paused for dramatic effect. "Well, what are you waiting for? I have a job for you."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm

"Umm... Okay?" Sjips walked forward hesitantly.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 am

Athens sat up, eyes burning from all the tears she'd shed. Her whole body ached from the sobs. How can I lead like this? Pull yourself together Athens... For the sake of your people, pull yourself together. She thought to herself as the aches faded to a dull pain. Taking a moment or two to rest and prepare herself emotionally, Athens slid her body to the side of the table again. The coolness of the floor met her hanging feet even before she'd touched it. The tiles practically radiated the icy feeling, making Athens hesitant of touching it. Maybe I should rest a bit more before I try again... The thought made her sick, it admitted weakness and that was something Athens hated. With gritted teeth, she pushed off the bed, bare feet meeting frozen floor in a painful moment. Then it started to feel nice, relaxing even. Athens held the table firmly, seeking its support for a few moments. She looked at the robotic arm, wincing at how small it was in comparison to her other. Maybe it won't show as much under my tech suit... Athens hoped for a moment, and then resettled on her goal. Five steps...Unsupported. Come on, this shouldn't be hard at all. A familiar encouraging voice whispered in her head. Taking a deep breath, Athens let go of the bed, and stepped forward.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Getting braver, Sjips decided to ask a question. "What kind of job? If this is something for the war, I'm not doing it. My dad says the war's what got mom killed. He also said that the people who started this war need to just swallow their pride, stop acting like children given to much power, and learn to work together. Personally, I agree with him."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Lazarus nodded. "Your father was a wise man. I was honored to serve with him. You seem to have inherited some of his spirit. That is good. And what war would you be speaking of? There is no war including us. We are the ones to bring peace. Your job will be to be my adviser. You will be taking the position of your father. What do you say?"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:06 pm

That caught him off guard. His father had a job here? Was that where he had always gone off to? He thought a moment then said "Well... Maybe. What are the benefits? I'm not just saying yes like a greedy brain-washed puppet."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum