Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Technomage - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Technomage - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Technomage - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Technomage - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Technomage - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Technomage - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Technomage - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Technomage - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Technomage - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Technomage

+5
Me
HiddenFaith
Lunar
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
9 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

Technomage - Page 34 Empty Re: Technomage

Post  Newone8 Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:13 pm

((I've started transcribing the entire RP into a novel format. You can see what I have so far at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you want, PM me with your Gmail account and I'll add you to the editing crew.))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:10 pm

(Ooh that looks neat Surprised)
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:29 am

((Okay, so I've gotten to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and I need someone's input. Should I replace "Sam" with "Rave", or just refer to her as "Rave" when people are talking?))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:46 pm

(I'd say call her Sam from her point of view, and from others who know she is Sam. But in conversation and from strangers call her Rave.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Lyra threw herself onto her bed with an 'oof', too lazy to get up so she let out a long groan. Then she reached for a pillow, pulling the fluffy headmagnet to her and she pulled it over her head as a sigh escaped her. "..." She stared through a window on her wall, watching as people walked by and did their thing. She buried her face in another pillow, wrapping herself in layers upon layers of sheets and blankets as she fell asleep. (So comfy. <3)
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:27 am

Favrus couldn't stand to wait anymore, he quickly typed a few things onto a pad and arrived at the information pertaining to his next "friend", "If she won't come to me I will go to her." Favrus began a fairly quick walk through the compound, as he looked around at the metal walls he couldn't help but think of the place where he grew up, "Metal walls are such a comfort to a child." He said to himself, joking in a way only one who lived through something could.
Favrus arrived at a small apartment and sighed, "I have to go and pick these kind of people, but I guess loyal help is hard bought." He raised a fist and pounded a few knocks into the door.

----
Selvia looked over a Sjips with a bit of an inquisitive face, "You know if kindness was all it took I don't think we'd be at war now." She couldn't help but think of the start of the war, and how she had been shunned by every friend she knew.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:54 pm

"I guess that's true. I don't really understand war, I guess. It just seems inconvenient." Sjips replied.

(Dark Heart, is Favrus heading to collect Amaelynda or someone else? Because Lynda's heading towards his office. >_< I guess it's most likely her since there's not really anyone else I can think of he would be going to get.)

Amaeilynda stopped walking and started running back down the hill. 'I should at least clean up before I go. You can't appear in front of people like that in these shabby clothes. Maybe I can fit one of mom's dresses?' She thought, taking a left to take a shortcut through an alley. After a few minutes she made it back to her apartment building and was heading up the stairs. She dropped her keys when she saw who was knocking on her apartment door. Lynda's dad had gotten into politics after his injury since he didn't have much else to do, and was constantly drawing her into conversations about it, so she'd learned quite a bit about the subject. And when one of the youngest advisors in history shows up at your house and your very aggressive dad who hates that particular advisor more than all the others is about to answer the door to that man... It's very worthy of a key dropping and wanting to scream. "U-Uhhhrrrr... Hey! Ummm..." She quickly picked up her keys and walked forward quickly. "Hello, Mr. Starcwall! I'm sorry you had to come all the way here... I just wanted to get clean... Can't exactly show up covered in grease." Lynda said, chuckling awkwardly.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:48 am

Faves turned around quickly at the voice calling him from his current focus. "Ah, I see in most situations it would do to change, but I will tell you Miss Murphy that it does not do to keep me waiting, in the future you will arrive in am expedient manner irregardless of your present state of presentability. Now if you would please walk with me, we have much to discuss." He couldn't think of anything he would love to do more than to get away from this shabby alley-house.
----
"Yeah, you can say that, but sometimes bad things happen and give rise to new better things."
((By the way love the whole, 'her dad hates Favrus' bit, that is gold.))
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:32 pm

(Why thank you. I just thought it would be funny to have a grumpy politically-involved dad.)
"True as well. My father's disappearance, for example. It brought me into town and allowed me to meet..." Sjips replied, but hesitated. Sure, he had met new people, but he hadn't actually got to know anyone well. And the people he had actually started to consider friends were only Lazarus and Selvia. "Well, I met some great people who gave me the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of my dad and try to find him. Also..." Sjips karate-chopped the air and managed a kick that almost made him fall over. "I learned serious fighting skills  from a master of battle."

Amaeilynda walked after him, nearly jogging to catch up with the advisor. 'These politicians must get a lot of practice walking fast to avoid people... Or maybe it's just because he's a million feet taller than me.' "Uhh, sure. Of course. I'm sorry I kept you waiting. So, what did you need me for, anyway? I hope  it wasn't too urgent."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum