Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Technomage - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Technomage - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Technomage - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Technomage - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Technomage - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Technomage - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Technomage - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Technomage - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Technomage - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Technomage

+5
Me
HiddenFaith
Lunar
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
9 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Technomage - Page 32 Empty Re: Technomage

Post  Newone8 Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:32 am

((bump... and really? "Sips"?))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Selvia snickered a little as she watched Sjips try to catch the disrupter, "Well if that is how coordinated you are then we really have some work to do." She walked over and put her hands on his shoulder, "But it just means we can spend a little more time together." She said with a wry smile.
----
Silvannius watched Riona as she tried to explain the wolf and looked pleased by her confusing explanation. "So your the one who made Felicia's gear?" He asked, he wasn't the best at making small talk, the best at killing mages? Yes but small talk was an enemy he couldn't cut with a sword.
----
Favrus walked the halls of the compound, he had to pay a small visit to a special person. He rounded the corner to the medical area and went through a door, the scene inside seemed normal, except for the man slumped over in a chair near the far wall, Favrus walked over and looked on the table, a tray of half finished food lay there, for all intents and purposes he looked to be poisoned, Favrus pulled out a small device, "Ma'am I believe there is something you may want to take a look at."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 pm

"What now Favrus?" Athens hissed into the com impatiently. "I have countless piles of paperwork to go through remember?" She pointedly hissed back to him, scowling as she spoke to the one technician she'd kill if she found a good enough reason to and be able to get away with. To either of the two in the room she appeared to have suddenly been hit with a bout of digestive problems with the way her face scrunched up.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Favrus waved the air in front of him, it seemed stagnant, either from the body or some other unknown agent, "Well it would seem one of our doctors has had...an accident I would say." He walked over and examined the corpse, unfortunately there didn't appear to be any visible cause of death, and he wasn't exactly trained in the medical field, at least, as far as anyone could tell.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:59 pm

"Blighters- I'll be there in a moment." She swore under her breath before turning on her heels and leaving her office. She made her way into the medical wing in few short minutes, her feet clacking with every step. "What happened?" Athens asked once she spotted the dead medic. "He was fine just yesterday."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:02 am

"Yes he was, but as I said, it would appear he is no longer with us." He said, he skirted around the chair, being close to dead bodies wasn't something he was used to. "Perhaps you could have someone take a look at him?" He said, he looked over at the girl, "Perhaps you have some "other" doctor on call who isn't dead."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:04 am

Athens gave him a death glare, "Of course there are other doctors who aren't dead. This isn't a military facility without them!" She hissed violently, wanting ever so much to strangle him right there. Swiping her hand across an interface pad on the wall, every single available doctor was summoned to the medical wing.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 am

"Well I hope you have a wonderful time figuring out what happened, I sincerely hope that there wasn't a breach in the facility, it wouldn't exactly look good on your record." He said, a wry smile on his face, as he strolled out of the room.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:13 am

"My record?" She scoffed, "You're the one in charge of this facilities direct security." She called after him, just as the doctors strolled in. "This man is dead, find out why and report it to me when you do." Was all Athens said, the doctors quickly shuffling over to do just as ordered, and then the Technician left with a mounting rage. She needed to kill something.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:19 pm

(*shrug* Typo.)

Sjips tightened his hold on the device when she put her hand on his shoulder. "Well... I'm not too bad. I just... Okay, I am horrible with these sorts of things. It would be nice to have at least some training. It's just that I'm more accustomed to setting traps and stuff, you know? Stuff that doesn't take so much work."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Lazarus thought for a moment. "Well, I don't think I have any traps here. Sorry, Sjips." He turned around. "As for training... I think your lady friend here can take care of that."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:44 pm

In the middle of starting to set out her wares, Riona turned to answer Silvannius' question "I didn't actually make Felicia's armor, it was appartanly a heirloom of some kind. I just happen to be visiting for my first time in this city and saw her, training in it. I made the offer, she accepted. I put in new parts that had rusted over the years, some new plating, a few specialty made weapons to go with the armor, and a few other craft secrets, then I was finished. She liked it so much, she now, always custom orders stuff from me." Anima started to shake off the items off her back. "Anima, be careful, please." Riona helped Anima get the last of the wares outside her bag off of the wolf. Turning back to Silvannius, Riona asked "Why are you so intrested in what I make?" smiling kindly, she continued "Are you wanting to buy one?" Please go away soon. I need to finish putting up the stall and my wares.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:06 pm

"Sorry for seeming ugrateful... I really appreciate you guys trying to help me." Sjips said. "I'll try my best."

(*cough* lamest bump ever *cough*)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 am

"Well I usualy forge my own swords, but I'm always looking for new materials." He said, as he looked at her he saw that she seemed quite nervous, "I guess I need to get going, I have to speak to Athens." He said, turning and curtly leaving.
----
Selvia put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey don't worry about it, as long as we can get through this it will be fine." She said, a warm smile on her face, "And besides, I'll be with you the whole time anyway."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:29 am

Her fingers curled around the shaft, taking the electric spear in hand and then chucking it across the training room at the target at the other side. A sharp twang was her reward, telling her she had struck it dead in the center. Athens grunted, and took another one to throw. She wanted so many thing dead, but this was the closest she could get without starting to kill off her own soldiers. And that certainly wouldn't be good. So instead, she visualized every single mage she could on the receiving end of the spear, grinning wildly with every imaginary kill.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:35 am

( Sjips looked away from Selvia, staring off into the distance at nothing. "B-but... I don't think I can do this, Senpai. I'm scared, but maybe WE can do this!" he said, spinning around and grabbing her hands. "Together!' 
 Laughing OMG! Coudn't help it. All this shoulder patting made me think of an anime XP)

"Thanks you guys, really. You could be doing a million other things right now, but you're helping me." Sjips said, smiling at his comrades. "OH!" he grinned, throwing his hands up. "Maybe if I had something that could, like, channel my magic! Oh my goodness! I think I could do that? I just need a few parts! Yes! Best idea of the year, right here guys."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:53 am

Selvia blinked a few times and just looked at Sjips, "Ooookay, you get on that and I'll be over here, waiting for you to finish whatever it is you are going to do." She said, holding back a chuckle at his antics.
----
Silvannius made his way back to compound, "All right where is Athens." He said, they pointed him to a training room, of course. He opened the door and saw her throwing spears, "So should I get my sword out or should we start planning strategies?" He said, closing the door behind him.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:56 am

"Hey, my man! Lazarus! Can I use your workshop and maybe borrow some parts?" Sjips asks, holding his hands like he's praying and pulling the most puppy-dog-like face he can. "Pretty please?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 am

Athens paused for a moment, turning to him with a staff still in hand. And then, without warning, she threw it right at him with a furious cry. Electricity arced off the spear as it hurtled through the air, aimed right at his chest.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:08 am

Selvia just looked at Sjips, "All right then, I hope you have a good time in there, I'm going out to practice a bit." She said, walking toward the door.
----
Silvannius stepped to the side, narrowly missing the spear, "You'll have to do better than that to surprise me Athens." He said, smiling, his sword was in his hand faster than one thought it should be and brought it down quickly toward Athens' head. "I didn't become your general the easy way!"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:53 am

Athens brought her bionic arm up and blocked the sword, her legs spreading as the force behind it went to push her, but rather she just grew more stable. Grabbing the blade with said bionic arm Athens twisted it and brought her organic arm up to sock the general in the face. "Good! Now keep up!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:30 am

((whoops! sorry for not noticing any of your posts, Hal.))

[color=red]Lazarus smiled widely. "Of course, Sjips. What's mine is yours. You've earned it." So much like his father, Lazarus thought as Sjips ran into the workshop.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 am

Silvannius didn't move much from the punch, his stance also widened to make him more stable, but Athens forgot one thing about his swords, he twisted the handle, activating the sword and its attachments, the sword heated and began to glow a dull red. As an added measure he smashed his boot toward her chest, "How well will you fight without your suit, you can't always rely on your weapons! Sometime you are the only thing you can count on!"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Sjips gave his mentor a thumbs up, and dashed off to the workshop, gathering a few things and getting to work.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 pm

She gritted her teeth as she saw the split moment she had to block the blow or at the very least her arm absorb most of the force behind it. Right arm dropping down and elbowing his leg at just below the knee to deflect it some, Athens twisted her hand and pulled back with an inhumane force to rip the sword from Silvannius's grasp. "Then let's put this on equal ground." Sneered the Technician leader. "Fists only."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum