Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Technomage - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Technomage - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Technomage - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Technomage - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Technomage - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Technomage - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Technomage - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Technomage - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Technomage - Page 33 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Technomage

+5
Me
HiddenFaith
Lunar
Echo Dreamer
Newone8
9 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Technomage - Page 33 Empty Re: Technomage

Post  Newone8 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:41 pm

((god-dang code... hates me today.))
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:11 pm

(It's ok. The code is against all of us.)

"... Hey Lazarus?" Sjips called. "I've had another idea. Could you show me how to do that thing like the building had, but in a smaller size...? Something about pocket dimensions???"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Lazarus smiled. "Well, the theory of it is really complicated, but if you took me an item you wanted to be expanded I'd be happy to do it for you. I can expand the inside of really any small object. In fact, the building is the largest thing I'd ever expanded."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:31 pm

"I think I know why my father never mentioned you. I might have started worshipping you as some sort of deity." Sjips says, his eyes wide with awe. "I was thinking of using the technique for storage. We could get some kind of easy to carry bag or something and then put all kinds of supplies in it to aid us on the journey."

(What if Sjips's dad found another world where there wasn't a war and when they find him and this peaceful world where everyone coexists rather well they try to show other people to show that they can coexist and that it would save a lot of lives and trouble if the stopped fighting? Or something... I dunno. I just had an idea. I guess it's pretty cheesy.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:06 am

Lazarus took a second to stare at Sjips, then burst out in laughter. "A deity? Please, stop it. I'm no more talented than some of the fine craftsmen in this city." He walked to the corner where he left the knapsack and held it out to Sjips. "Here. I already expanded this pack. It should have plenty of room for storage. Or hiding, depending on how things work out."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:19 am

"Could we even fit in there?" Sjips asks, looking at the bag. "I know it's bigger on the inside, but that doesn't mean it's opening is any bigger, does it? Whatever. I'm sure it could somehow fit us. The real question is... If that bag has a whole other dimension... How would we ever find the exit again? All this portal business is maddening."

(Baaahhhh I'm so tired but you posted and I just had to respond!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:07 am

"The inside of the pack is kind of like a basement storeroom. There's a ladder you can use to get back up." Lazarus checked his timepiece. "You'd better get going soon. Anything else before you leave?"
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:24 am

"Not that I can think of!" Selvia said, walking straight past the two men and toward the doors, she instinctively pulled her Stunstaff off of her back and began playing with it.
----
Silvannius moved toward Athens and brought his fist back, but instead of punching he swung his foot to the left and feinted around her, he moved to grab her leg and arm, "Your going to have to learn either to fight, or to rely on others, what is your choice."
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Lazarus pulled Sjips aside for a moment. "Stay safe," he whispered. "Be strong." Like your father, he added mentally.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:17 pm

"You know I'm not that... Oh. You mean mentally. I'll try not to lose my head, Lazarus. You be sure to keep these people safe." Sjips tells him. "And if we don't come back... Well, I guess I better get myself a kid to come looking for me, huh? You know any orphans?" He joked. "But seriously. If we can't get back don't worry about us. That's my job. You barely even know me, after all."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:39 am

((...Wow... I literally almost cried at that.))

Lazarus gave a somber smile. "You will come back, Sjips. I know you will. You can save our world and join everyone together again." He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a small package, wrapped in paper tied with a bit of twine. "This is for you," Lazarus said, giving the gift to Sjips. "Don't open it until you've left Technomage territory. And good luck."
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:27 pm

(Because it was so terrible? I actually managed to write that at a decent time but it still wasn't all that great... I guess, looking back, it is a rather tear raising scene to someone who doesn't have a heart and stomach of steel.)

Sjips nods and takes the parcel, stuffing it in one of his over-abundant pockets. "Thanks, Lazy. I may have just lost that forever. Hope I'll remember to open it. I have so many things in here. And be glad I only realized that I could have given you the nickname Lazy just now. I hope that I-" Sjips threw a glance at Selvia. "That we all will make it through this. I must keep the Lazy thing a thing. Thanks again. You've been so wonderful. You really are too generous. Ah, I think my allergies are acting up..." He sniffed and rubbed at his eye. "It's these stupid trees, sending off all that pollen. I must not have cast the spell correctly. I never was good with healing magic."

(Why am I such a terrible dork? I write these terrible things of little quality but then sometimes I think if this stuff you guys were writing down was in a good and well-known book fans would be crying their eyes out and laughing until their diaphragms exploded... Ok, maybe not that great, but... You guys are good writers. You manage to make mine seem at least halfway decent when you mix it all up like a lime in a coconut. I'm seriously surprised when you guys don't complain about the quality of my posts.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 am

Lazarus couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his apprentice. "Look who's calling me lazy," he joked. "You two had better get going now if you want to get anywhere before sundown." He ushered Sjips and Selvia out the door, closing it behind them. "You ever need a favor, you know how to contact me," Lazarus called after the pair.

((Funny story, I'm actually thinking of collecting all of these posts and writing it all into a novel. And to be completely honest, I'm surprised nobody's gotten on my case about post quality.))
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:23 am

(Honestly I think we're too busy worrying our own posts aren't good to complain about other people. A novel would be awesome and I'd love to get one if you go through it all.)
Sjips nodded and headed off, glancing back at Lazarus every once in a while until he rounded a corner and couldn't see him.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Selvia ran past the corner to catch up with Sjips, "Hey you can't leave me behind! I'm supposed to protect you!" She said, catching up quickly. She paused a bit to catch her breath, she looked up at Sjips. "Sometimes he looks so cool." She spoke aloud even though she only meant to think it, realizing what had happened she clamped a hand over her mouth, "Sorry, pretend you didn't hear that!"
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:43 am

Sjips raised an eyebrow at her comment, slightly confused as to who Selvia was referring to. 'Surely she wasn't talking about me. She's way better than me at a ton of things. Must have been Lazarus...' he thought. "I wasn't going to leave you, almighty yet slow Protector." he teased, and added "Did you mean Lazarus? He certainly does seem to always have a sort of awesome presence. I wonder if he practices posing and giving philosophical speeches in his free time or something..." he snorted at the idea immediately after imagining it. "Never mind. That's a silly idea. But I guess it's better that the idea I had about using carrot growing spells for growing hair and nails. That was borderline nightmarish... Never again will I try to change nature. If you don't have a beard, you don't have a beard. I've learned to accept that. Besides, there's plenty of great... Oh, I'm rambling again. Please excuse me, Your Slowliness. Slowvia. Slothvia. Okay, these names are getting ridiculous. I really must stop. I'm so sorry. My brain just makes these jumps between subjects somehow... It leads to very odd conversations. There's a reason most avoid me. I'm surprised at your bravery every time you engage me in conversation... Oh, I shouldn't have said that. Now you'll get a big head... I never understood that met... I never shut up, do I?"

(Soo... Tired... Finding it hard to do sarcastic... I've decided E.K. Hornbeck is my official new inspiration for Sjips.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 am

"Uhm.." She had no idea how to respond, and all the while she was thinking of a way to he had gone and rambled his way through another paragraph of thoughts, but she didn't care, this is what she had been waiting forever for. "It's okay Sjips," She said, but her lower lip puffed up as if she was pouting, "Although you don't have to get mean about how fast I am, I take life at the speed it was meant to go, you should try it sometime, you see things you always miss going at your speed." She said, hanging closely to him, her arm brushed against his as she walked and it was these little touches she relished.
(I apologize, I might have gone into Selvia's character a bit more and I'm tired so subtlety is gone now.)
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:17 pm

(I guessed something would happen between them. I'ma terrible person and gonna have Sjips be clueless. )

"I suppose one can miss many things if in a rush. A rushed machine is usually full of faults. I can see your point." Sjips replied, and slowed his pace, though he still managed to stay ahead of her by a bit thanks to his long stride. "Why are you so nice? Well... Perhaps not why, but how? I've found that in the political business whenever you are kind others label you a boot-licker and only some accept your kindness." He ignored her bumping into him, assuming it was because the sidewalk was narrow.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Selvia looked a bit confused, "Well I mean, when you help people then they help you in return, and you should always try to be the best person you can be right?" She looked over at him and was sure that her answer wasn't that convincing. 'Should I tell him any of it?' she tried to think of the reasons not to say anything but couldn't find any, "And besides, the one time I didn't help out I lost my sister, I will never let that happen to anyone else ever again, this war has claimed too many families." Her face took on a serious note for the moment.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:25 pm

"Sorry. I didn't think this conversation would upset you. And this war has taken so many..." Sjips said, glancing at Selvia. "I hope we'll be able to end it somehow. Maybe you'll be kind to just the right person one day and help them realize it's silly to be fighting."

Name Cody "Portal" Mainchin (They just made up a name for him.)
Race Mage?
Class Priest? Teaches classes about enhancing your spirit and brain in order to advance your magical skills.
Age 27
Weapon of Choice Prefers to summon things to do stuff for him, but knows some spells that might keep an enemy subdued until he can escape. Since summoning things takes a long time and keeping a being linked to this world is rather tiring it's really best if he works in a group. He can do basic healing magic, but nothing advanced.
Gender Male
Looks Short, pudgy, light skin, balding but the hair that's left is dark brown, light green eyes, and a (usually) cheerful and ruddy face.
Personality Cody is a pretty direct person. He doesn't mess around. He sets a goal and works to achieve it. His ideas are spontaneous and he is prone to random outbursts. He tries not to just let life drag him along and likes to forge his own path. He tries to give everyone and everything respect, and is not afraid to scold rude people.
Special Skills A particularly exceptional summoner. He is possibly one of the most educated people on portals with the Mages, though there isn't too much known about them.
Other His fascination with portals is because he supposedly "appeared out of thin air" one day, talking absolute nonsense. Although some had sensed a sort of magical ripple in the atmosphere, there was nothing that could be seen by the human eye. He doesn't remember anything before waking up in a hospital with quite a few visitors. They determined he was probably somewhere in his late 20's and had a significant magical presence. He was grateful and has been trying to pay off the hospital bill and cost of rebuilding/repairing damaged things in the area he appeared in. Some think his research of portals is dangerous combined with his knowledge of spirits and healing magic as this might lead to an understanding of the generally frowned upon art of Necromancy. While he finds Necromancy interesting, he would never consider using it as it might upset the balance of nature.

Name Amaeilynda (Ah-may-lin-duh) Murphy (Prefers one of the following nicknames Am, Ama, Amaei (said like Ah-may), Lyn, Lynda, or Lyndi.)
Race Technician
Class For now just a mechanic, though she is interested in becoming an aircraft technician and/or pilot.
Age 17-ish
Weapon of Choice Her fists, pepper spray, anything that's around. She can use most handguns, and usually carries around a pocket-knife that has many little attachments.
Gender Female
Looks Dark titian hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail or braid so it doesn't get in her way. Large indigo eyes, tan skin. Generally wears a T-shirt and jeans. Boots in winter and fall, tennis shoes in spring and some of summer and sandals most of summer.
Personality Lynda's father often tells people that "She's as tough as the callouses on her hands." Or at least she acts that way. She is brash and easily hurt. Emotionally, not physically. She's one tough cookie on the outside. She knows that respect is important, but finds it hard to respect people she doesn't know are worthy of it. Lynda generally doesn't trust others until they have proven themselves to her in some way. Holds grudges for a loooong time.
Special Skills A decent mechanic. She knows how to at least temporarily fix most problems.
Other Spends her free time doing odd jobs to make a little extra money. Her father has a disability that prevents him from getting a "proper" job and her mother is off fighting somewhere probably, so Lynda has to earn the money and bring home the bacon. No, seriously. Her dad made a rule that she isn't allowed to go to the store and return without bacon.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Name: Lyra Cloudrunner
Race: Mage
Class: Healer
Weapon of Choice: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks: dark, DARK red hair with red tips, hair reaches to shoulders and is very curly toward the end. Bluish eyes, 5'5, peach skin. Wears a navy blue cloak with purple outline, and a silk mage's robe that reaches to her feet, which is a navy blue with purple outlines. She will occasionally put up her hood. She goes barefoot most of them time, other times with black combat boots.
Personality: Generous, stubborn, self-conscious, easily embarrassed, shy but friendly, giggly, insane around her friends, a little tomboy. But if you're on her bad side or she just doesn't know you, she usually comes off as cold, quiet, isolated, and extremely shy. She's also a strong girl, and doesn't cry most of the time.
Special Skills: Um... Would being able to see ghosts be a special skill? o-o'
Other: She's a trained assassin. She'll kick people's butt without mercy if she's hurt or ticked enough Razz
Larmyne
Larmyne

http://larmyne.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Favrus looked around, truly nothing would get done if he wasn't being proactive, or at least someone. He looked down at his wrist, the mounted system allowed him to call people from wherever and he typed a name in to call her down, "I need to speak with you, Amaeilynda." He said to himself, smiling coyly.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Lyra sat under a tree, reading some intriguing book she salvaged. She looked down this hill of which she currently sat atop, nomming on an apple picked from the tree above. The skin tastes a slight bitter, she thought to herself before closing her dark teal book. She looked at it's symbol of a dragon, which appeared to be eating it's tail. She smiled, before moving her slender, peach-toned arm to rest upon it and her other elbow to be propped up on the book, holding her snack. She looked up at the beautiful sky, a sigh escaping her nose. Then the lightest of breezes ran through the curls poking out from under her sagging beanie. It was a dark camo beanie, colored a hunter green. She allowed her eyelid to slide closed over her blue-teal eyes, the wind tickling her eyelashes. She let out a soft giggle, before opening her eyes and turning to pick up her tote bag. She turned, but found it on the ground, blown over by the breeze and the position it was in. She made a frustrated groan, furrowing her brows as she stood. She nearly toppled over, having been sitting for a while, but she eventually regained her balance. Lyra then cautiously hopped down the hill, tripping once but continued. She then stood on the last tiny ledge, within jumping distance of her bag. She lifted a foot, but quickly lost her balance when she realized how far down the drop actually was. about a foot or so. She yelped, soon landing upon her bag with a heavy thud and an 'Oof!'. She raised her head, and realized she had fallen atop her bag. She rolled her eyes, chuckling as she stood and grabbed her book and apple. She saw an ant or two on her apple. Grimacing, she chucked the apple behind her as she walked away. She figured she'd spent enough time away form civilization, and so she walked towards the town/city where she lived, tote bag and book in hands.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:27 pm

"What the f-OH!" Lynda exclaimed as she heard her name called and bumped her head on the vehicle she was repairing. She slid out from under it and rubbed her head as she stood up. "Did your hear someone say-" she began, but her unfinished question was answered with a nod from her coworker and a few confused glances. She began to head towards the building that thevehiclehad come from, a dazed look on her messy face. 'What the heck could a bunch of politicians and military leaders need with me? What if it's about mom? I hope she's ok... Maybe she's coming home? Should I dress up? Ohhhhh, I should have just finished fixing that stupid cart! This hill is terrible. Uuuuhhhnnnnn, it's even worse than the one in the south-end of town."

Cody was trying to instruct an imp how to use a hammer and nails. It didn't seem to be able to use one of the easiest tools known to man. "Just... I suppose you could use your hoof on the nail. Would that help?" The imp's face turned hopeful, then worried, then back to a grin. It nodded and flew back to where Cody's other familiars were holding a board in place over the broken window.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Larmyne Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Lyra approached her flat (I've been reading many British fanfics, courtesy of my friend..) and fumbled around her tote for her keys. In frustration did she sigh when she had to take off the damned thing, as she called it then, and look inside. She felt a cold piece of metal brush against her fingertips, and paused before she grabbed it. She pulled it out, to realize she had carelessly thrown her keys in there. She held them up, laughing in triumph, before turning back to her door and unlocking it. As usual, the alarm went off so she quickly kicked the door shut and tossed her bag and keys somewhere as she ran to the beeping thing. She tried to turn it off, and eventually it stopped blaring bloody murder. She sighed, and went to her room to practice magic and what-not.
Larmyne
Larmyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum