Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
War of the Clans EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
War of the Clans EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
War of the Clans EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
War of the Clans EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
War of the Clans EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
War of the Clans EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
War of the Clans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
War of the Clans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
War of the Clans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

War of the Clans

+5
Gaarać„›
Ash
Lunar
Newone8
KyarokoDragon
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

War of the Clans Empty War of the Clans

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:27 am

New roleplay something I created for you all, (if you have questions please ask)

In a world connected to many others, Tensions have built between the 8 Elemental Clans. Unable to come to any agreements, fighting started many years ago. As the fighting dragged on, the clans started summoning heroes from other worlds, to fight for them, many of the heros first summoned have died. In order to stop the fighting, the Light Princess has summoned a group of heroes to help her stop the war.

(This is a world where most people in it, have some kind of power associated with their clan)

The eight Elements are: Fire, Water, Earth, Electricity, Wind, Ice, Light and Darkness
You can be either a Hero or a Citizen
Light and Darkness clans are mediators (They are not part of the war as a Clan so they don't really fight in the war)(Light Powers are mind powers while Dark Powers are Body Powers, as well as element)
Only Clan Royalty/Titled can summoned heroes)

Sheet for Heros:
Name:
Clan:
Original World: (What kind of, please explain)
History:
Summoned by: (Light Princess or What Clan)
Personality:
Powers:(Heros always have a power)

For Citizens
Name:
Clan:
History:
Rank/Title: (Can be: Citizen, Healer, Warrior, Royalty/Titled (You can makeup the title)
Power: (If any)

I am drawing a map for this world.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 am; edited 4 times in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

War of the Clans Empty Re: War of the Clans

Post  Newone8 Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 am

Name: Rincewind
Clan: Electricity
Original World: The Discworld, carried throughout space on the back of The Great A'Tuin, the space turtle (with four giant elephants in between, of course)
History: Very possibly the worst wizard in the history of the Discworld; once carried around one of the Eight Great Spells from the Octavo, spellbook of the Creator. However, any other spell was too scared to be inside the same head.
Summoned by: Light Princess
Personality: He always was a kind of forward-thinker on the Disc, hoping there was something better than magic out there, like harnessing lighting. However, on a world where it has been scientifically proven that lightning are spears hurled by the gods, he's a little bit discouraged.
Powers: Barely any magic power; loves anything to do with electricity and technology
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:48 am

Name: Rook
Clan: Darkness Clan
Original World: A world where magical creatures and humans fight. Medival times. He was on the side of Magical Creatures
History:Was enjoying his day with the fairies, then he was summoned, Fought only because he didn't know what else to do, Met the Light Princess and started helping her, now is guide to the heroes she summons
Summoned by: Fire Clan
Personality:Loyal, Helpful, Quiet and Shy, Avoids actually talking to people besides the Princess
Power:Stronger and Faster than a normal human x10 (Can control when he is), (he also uses a short sword as a weapon)

Name: Samantha Hikari
Clan:Light
Rank/Title: Light Princess
History: Has always been inside the Light Palace, Watched the fighting from afar, She watched a hero die only because he refused to fight, now is trying to stop the war, but from inside the Palace since she can't leave (Weak body), Became the Princess when she was 8 (Finds she doesn't like it much)
Power:Sometimes dreams the future, Illusions, Telepathy, and Summoning Heroes

Name:Gabby
Clan: Wind Clan
Original World:A modern world like ours.
History:She learned how to shoot a bow and arrow in her own world. Then she was summoned, she found that she enjoys fighting so she fights for the Water, Ice, and Wind Clans. She opposes those summoned by the Light Princess since she doesn't understand what truly will happen when the fighting stops.(She doesn't know who exactly was summon by the Light Princess), She also learned how to do first-aid
Summoned By: Water Clan
Personality:Malicious when around the enemy, very helpful to those not involved in fighting, She's very forgetful,has forgotten all peaceful times in her own world
Power: Using Wind to always hit with her arrows and making them faster (They always hit and hurt you really bad)

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:51 am

Name:
Twix

Clan:
Light

Original World:
Xanadu. A dream-like world that only a select few have ever been to. Some say it doesn't even exist.

History:
She was born and raised in Xanadu, watching this war throughout her young life. Though, she was never a part of it. She was trained with her powers since before she was able to talk, and has become a true master of her own abilities.

Summoned by:
Light Princess

Personality:
She's rather quiet and doesn't talk much to anyone. Though, she's incredibly intelligent and knows things about others that any other person wouldn't normally know.

Powers:
She can work her way through someone's mind, messing with them mentally. She can twist anyone's thoughts around and make them do whatever she wants.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 am

Name: Alaina
Clan: Fire
History: Unknown... Though her parents burned to death in a fire (Oh, the irony! XD)
Rank/Title: Citizen
Power: She can shoot fire from her fingertips. XD With a single snap of her fingers she could have you burnt to a crisp, though she hates the fact that she has this ability, so she hardly uses it. She has a hard time controlling her powers whenever she does.
Etc: She has long, dark brown hair and caramel colored eyes. She is very open to others and loves to meet new people, though she tends to judge others very quickly, and first impressions are lasting to her. She scares easily XD

Last edited by Ash on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:37 am

More Info. on clan Territory (Don't comment on the Map)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Light and Darkness agree with each other
Fire hates Ice (vice versa)
Water hates Electricity (vice versa)
Wind hates Earth (vice versa)

Light: A Metropolis w/ Advanced Technology
Darkness: Evergreen Clan Capital-->In the trees ... Somewhere
Fire: Grassland and Forest Clan Capital-->Base of Volcano
Wind: Misty Forest Clan Capital--> in the Mist ... Somewhere
Water: Giant Lake Clan Capital--> Floating on the Water
Ice: Frozen Lake and Snow Fields Clan Capital-->On the Ice
Earth:Desert and Mountain Range Clan Capital-->In the Desert
Electricity: Mountainous (Always Stormy) Clan Capital--> On a Mountain

Clan Capitals are where all the people of a clan live, usually unknown to those outside of the clan

(With Powers, Please be specific)
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Name: Sce

Clan: Darkness

Original World: A Carniverous Island. Durring the Day everything was absolutely fine and natural, but when night came, pools of fresh water would become acid pools, and the moss, andother edible plants became poisoned.

History: She grew up on this carnivorous island with other of her kind. She trusts nothing edible or drinkable at night, not knowing what this new world might do.

Summoned by: Dark Clan

Personality: Very dark and Myserious. Loyal, brave, and fierce in battle.

Powers: She can turn your best dreams into nightmares with a simple thought. Or maybe that wish that was so close to coming true, she can stop just by sending a drop of black liquid in your next drink. Some say she can control Death, and poison but she has yet to try.

Looks: She is 5' 3" with semetry. White skin, and green eyes. She likes to use coal, or burnt wood to cover her eyes in and fade out into her skin, Sometimes you'll find her with black paint over her lips, and blood from the corners of her mouth to where you can see the tendons that attatch to her bottom jaw. She wears, black wrappings, to help her blend in with the shadows and the night. She tends to not wear shoes but wrap the bottoms of them.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:19 am

Name: Taki
Looks: White hair down to mid-back, tanned skin, 5'7", 143 lbs, Blue eyes, islander features, muscular build.
Clan: Water clan
Original World: An ocean covered planet that's been a constant war for the littlest amounts of resources they have avaliable.
History: Taki was a military leader for the naval fleet in her world. She was captured by enemy forces, and nearly killed, leaving her mute from her wounds recieved. Taki narrowly escaped, and was alone and seperated from her island/country for three years before being summoned.
Summoned by: Water clan
Personality: Very brutal, strong willed, sacrificial, willing to risk other people's lives to get a mission done, a survivor
Powers: Telepathic communication, able to breathe underwater, sees more through her mind then her eyes.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 am

Name:Mimi Bast
Clan:Eletricity Clan
Original World: Her DreamScape that's part of the world of dreams. Besides the world of the Clans, it's also connected to a modern human world. (She's a Dream Demon)
History:Minding her business as usual helping humans dream, she's suddenly summoned into a world of humans
Summoned by: Eletricity Clan
Personality: Selfish, only helpful when it involves her job or she actually starts caring about someone, usual is either watching people, taking a nap or being very mean to random people
Looks: She can choose to looke like a black cat or a girl with black cat ears and tail, wearing a black tank top and black short skirt.
Power: Her body is charged with stactic eletricity, if you touch her when she doesn't want to be touch, you'll be shocked (As a Dream Demon she can summon anything looking like/dealing with cats(She's a cat Dream Demon) )
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 am

Name: Lex and Logan
Clan: Fire
Original World: Both come from the future. A future where the capabilaties of the human mind have been unlocked almost fully. These two have the only unlocked minds but one paid the price.
History: Born with a fully unlocked mind, their possabilaties were seen before them. Growing up the were kept in goverment housing. Breaking out, they forced to find refuge, but were caught in the process. Logan paid the price. He was beaten severely as Lex was forced to watch. Logan was thenceforth declared a mute and Lex was mentally disabled.
Summoned by: Darkclan
Personality: Lex is very deadly if given a weapon. He takes revenge on anyone who looks guilty for hurting his brother. Thus causing clans to chain him up and only ask him important questions. Logan is generally afraid of people. He can only comunicate with his brother.
Powers: Lex: Mentally communicate with Logan, he can also see into the future, making him valuable to any clan that steals him.
Logan: Communicate with Lex. See into the future and if you touch him, you can see what he and Lex sees.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:06 am

Name: Ragnaros
Clan: Earth
Original World: The world he came from is one that covered in mines, it's a battle for resources where he lives, due to there not being much to have
History: I will get back to you on this one
Summoned by: Earth clan, I already said, this is a bit redundant isn't it?
Personality: Gruff, distant, not friendly, don't talk to him, doesn't speak a lot
Power: Can form any metal into whatever he needs, but needs an appropriate amount of metal to do it.

Name: Maris Blazewell
Clan: Fire clan
History: She was born into the family to be the leader of the fire clan, dislikes her duties as the leader.
Rank/Title: Matriarch of the Fire clan
Power: Can create fires (duh) Summoning heroes

Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

(here we go...)

Samantha looked out her window, wishing the heroes good luck. I hope they all make it back safely. "Princess, the Ice Clan is asking for permission to use the trade routes that go though the city, what is it that you say?" Samantha turned back to the advisor who had spoken as she came back to the meeting. Next to the advisor were two stacks of papers. The paper the advisor was holding had come from the bigger of the piles. Samantha sighed, as she answered the advisor, "What will they be moving though the route?" The advisor suddenly stopped nodding, as he noticed that he didn't know and started looking though the bundle of papers for the answer.

Rook stood at the topped of the hill that overlooked the city, waiting for all of the heroes in the group the Princess had just summoned. As he was waiting, he thought back to his discussion with the Princess before they had left, he had disagreed with leading the group of confused heroes though the world, though battlegrounds where everyone in them would be wanting to kill them, but the Princess had won, telling him this would stop the war and that to help they needed to know the world so to get though it. Rook looked backed and held out his hand in order to help one of the heroes.

Looking though the weapons market in the Water Capital, Gabby looked mostly at arrows she could find. Many of the traders recognized her and waited, hoping she would buy from them. To ever one she stopped at she shook her head no. A messenger from the Leader came up from behind her and tapped on her shoulder trying to get her attention. As she turned, Gabby held out an arrow and asked "How straight does this look to you?" The messenger surprised stammered "Uh, I don't really know, but I do know that you have been asked for by Leader." Gabby nodded as she gave the arrows back to the trader. Running off, she mumbled "I guess only the arrows i make will be good enough."

Mimi stretched out in the soft grass. She believed she was dreaming, She thought she was back home, talking to another intresting human. This one kept talking about the fact that warriors from the Wind Clan were attacking in the area. Oh, wait that's ...that one person whose suppose to be my guide though Fire Clan territory. I guess I am not dreaming, but I'll keep napping though. It's so comfortable here.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Dark clouds began to circle in a remote part of Darkclan's forests. Lightning and thunder lit up the sky as something fell. This body fell as if it was falling from the stars. With a sudden jolt, the body stopped two inches above the ground, sat for a moment, then dropped. The black hair covered the face of the girl. Her wrapped body told that she wasn't from here.

Logan was cramed in a small pod. The door flew off its hinges and landed halfway across the large crater the pod had created. Looking around he saw is brothers pod not far from his. The pod however was empty. Scrambling out, he ran to the pod and looked in. Yup no one was there. The ran to the slope of the crater, then up. He saw his brother waiting for him.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:38 am

Ragnaros looked over the large stretch of desert, he would have to head back to town soon, if nothing else then to get some rest, he was still getting used to this world. He turned and began making his way back to the refuge of the city.
----
Maris looked out the window, she had taken a short reprieve of the stifling duties being Matriarch required one to have. Why can't I just leave and never come back? She thought to herself.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Tika gave a long silent sigh, her deep blue eyes following after a few passing citizens in the Water Clan capital. She glared at the person who had summoned her. Truly, it angered her to no extent that someone had the gal to take her from her world and demand that she fight for theirs, as if she would even care! It didn't matter to the ex-general that it had saved her from her isolation and seperation from her fleet and country. It was still in her opinion, unaccepetable, and hence, she was reluctant to work with them.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:34 am

(Just to be clear, The clan you belong to is there really to help classify your power(s) and maybe for things later, What's decides what you're doing now is the clan you were summoned by or if you were summoned by the Light Princess, If you were summoned by a Clan then you should either be in the Clan's territory or on a mission for the Clan. If you were summoned by the Light Princess, then you should be in the group lead by Rook since those are all of the Heroes summoned by the Light Princess.)

Gabby waited and waited and waited. She stood outside the reception room for the Leader of the Water Clan, watching the many citizens of the Water Clan come and ask for their problems to be helped solved by the Leader. All their little problems come before me getting my next mission? This is not right. Gabby stomped her foot as another old lady walked into the reception room. After a few more minutes of waiting, Gabby felt someone tap her on her shoulder. She turned to look into the playful face of the Leader. "I hope you have the time to be secretive about me being here instead of being in the reception room." The Leader winked at Gabby, and motioned for her to follow him outside. She ducked out quickly after him. After walking away from the entrance of the reception room, the Leader suddenly turned to look at Gabby "This is what I have for you We just got info. that the Light Clan has summoned a large number of Heroes, and since we don't know what exactly the purpose of the Heroes are... What the Clan wants is for you to get rid of them, after all if they are gone then we don't need to worry about them." Leader smiled at Gabby, sending her off. She left quietly, excited for her first mission in a while.

(Also, with Clan Royalty, Giving them their titles will be first come, first serve. Please go along with what people have already put down for Clan Royalty titles, if you decide to be one of them.)
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm

((Sorry! Just ignore my previous post about Rincewind.))

The elderly wizard sighed, accepting Rook's helping hand. "So what is it this time?" he asked, moments before the Luggage dropped from the sky behind him. It looked at Rook with a menacing glare. "Oh, calm down. It's alright. No need to swallow anybody yet today!" Rincewind said hurriedly. He turned his attention back to Rook. "Well? I haven't got all day. Unless, of course, in the case that I do, in which case I'm going to have to find a way back home." He unsuccessfully tried to smooth out his robes. "I'm a very important wizard, you know. Assistant Librarian." he added, more to convince himself than anything.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:13 pm

Name: Celeste
Clan: Water
Original World: Saphora. It is a world much like an amazon. You have to learn quickly how to survive even with other people around you.
History: She lived with her parents until she was called by the Light Clan to help fight. She will still make occasional visits, but she can't go too often.
Summoned by: Light Princess
Personality: Although she was summoned by the Light Princess she has a tendancy to dabble in dark things. She always has good intensions but will sometimes go a little far. Celeste finds the dark powers intruging, but will never do anything to actually help the Dark.
Powers: She is able to create a flood very easily, and only uses her power when necessary. She prefers ot fight hand on hand, but make no mistake she has very strong powers. If she is licky and feels up to it, sometimes she can even create a light drizzle of rain.

Last edited by Stella*_* on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Rook ignored the old man and his suitcase as he continued to offer his hand to the rest of the group of Heroes. He glanced around into the open area ahead of them, already wary of Heroes from other Clans. He kept offering his hand, as his other hand reached for his sword.

The pounding had gotten louder. Mimi continued to sleep in the soft grass. The silly human had run off a few minuetes ago, but now if only the pounding stopped, Mimi thought as she slipped into something unfamilier to her, a dream. She sat waiting, in front of the Gate that stood in the way bewteen the Dream World and the Human World. After a while, her tail suddenly started hurting like something was stepping on it. Mimi woke up with a start. She was surronded by Wind Clan warriors, who were probably traveling around other Clan territories trying to get to one of their enemies territories. They were stepping on her tail, as well as poking her with their many sharp weapons. She noticed a pile of them buzzing around with eletricitiy that they had probably had gotten from her. Well, this is annoying. Mimi thought as she stood up. Mimi summoned a giant hammer that looked like a cat's paw and she started waving it around hitting most of the warriors.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 am

Tika blinked, having noticed that the leader was going off elsewhere with someone, obviously forgetting what they'd said they'd do later. Such as give her a mission. The woman rolled her blue eyes and followed them, waiting for the conversation to be over with, and then walked up to him. Please tell me you haven't forgotten about the mute general you summoned. She telepathically sent to him, no need for her voice in this instance. Three years of isolation with no voice could drive one mad. Tika in fact only discovered this ability she possessed after her narrow escape from an enemy compound. Trapped on the little island that she'd found offered food and shelter, Tika had made a small living on the deserted island. Her watery world certainly wasn't known for its search and rescue operations. No doubt, back home she was hailed a hero and martyr, and now was in the half of heroes. Tika hadn't been able to get back to the country she hailed from, Soulstream, and had nearly gone mad from the isolation. When the voices in her head started to talk, and Tika realized she could use this to her advantage. I'd very much so like to be able to go home, so the sooner we get this over with the better no? She said to the leader of Water Clan.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 am

Name: Avani Branislava (Earth; Glorious defender)
Clan: Earth
Appearance: Short brown hair to neck, black skin and eyes. 4'9" 120lbs. Always in a suit of metal armor.
History: Raised in royalty,
Rank/Title: Royalty; leader
Power: Metal/earthbending
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:05 pm

(I guess I'll just jump in)

Celeste ran up the hill completely forgetting about being summoned by the Light Princess. She met up with a man at the top of the hill, and he offered her his hand. Celeste gladly took it and stood next to an elderly wizard waiting for the rest of the heros that the Light Princess had summoned to help. She looked around her at all of the people getting ready to risk their lives and she sighed hoping that she made it back alive.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:03 pm

The Luggage creaked alarmingly. "Now, now," muttered Rincewind. "She's just standing there, no harm done. Yet," he added after a pause. The Luggage leaned up to get a better 'look' at Celeste, and once reassured she was no danger, settled back down, once more looking like an elderly traveling trunk.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Celeste stared oddly at the luggage as it rose up and she felt as if it were looking at her. She brushed it off and turned her attention to all of her surroundings. Celeste made sure she was always aware of everything around her. She located spots that weren't as blocked by people if she needed an escape, and she certainly paid attention to the people around her.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

((It's Luggage, with a capital L. That's it's name, you see.))

Last edited by Newone8 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum