Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
War of the Clans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

War of the Clans

+5
Gaara愛
Ash
Lunar
Newone8
KyarokoDragon
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

War of the Clans - Page 2 Empty Re: War of the Clans

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 am

((Don't you mean L? Not T?))
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:48 am

The Leader of the Water Clan turned towards Tika. ""True,Tika. I am sure you want to go home. So how 'bout you help Gabby with the mission I just gave her. She'll be needing the help, anyways." The Leader ran off, not wanting to be spotted by anymore people besides the heroes.

Rook looked at all the heroes who had hed finally made it up the hill. Trying to dicide where to go next, he turned to the open ground. Unable to decide still and not having advice from the Princess on where to go. He nodded as he came to a descion, turning to the group of heroes he pointed towards the direction they had been facing, "Wind Clan territory." He pointed towards the right, "Fire Clan territory." Facing towards the left of where he had been originally facing, "Water Clan Territory." Rook looked towards all the other heroes, using his expression to ask them where they wanted to go.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 am

(Sorry)

Celeste waited to hear everyone else's input before she spoke. Although she would like to go to the Water Clan territory and see what that was like she refrained from spitting it out so fast.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Tika nodded, though not without annoyance at how casually he sent her on her mission. She turned around, and sprinted after where that Gabby girl had gone. She dashed in between people until she'd caught up. Hey you! Leader wants me to accompany you on your mission. Tika's mind called out once she was beside Gabby.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:06 pm

((Hidden: that's what I said!))

Without speaking, Rincewind turned around to face the Fire Clan territory. After a brief pause, the Luggage followed suit.
Newone8
Newone8

http://mythicelf101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:17 am

((I see you edited it, no need to lie. Simply what you meant* to say.))

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Samantha smiled out the window as she was woken up by her advisors from her nap. She had fallen asleep listening to them bicker about things that didn't matter, especially to her. She had already known that Rook would be unable to decide where to go, so she decide to help him. Lead them first though Water Clan territory, Rook. Teach them what they need to know. A battle is close already.
Rook started walking towards the giant lake/ocean/pond of Water Clan territory. He didn't look behind to check if everyone was ready. He just hoped that most of those behind him knew how to fight.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Maris was still looking out of the window when a man knocked on the door, "Come on in." She said in a less than enthusiastic tone, the man who entered was quite elderly and simply stated that there where people here to meet and discuss buisiness and she should be more "appropriatly" dressed for the occasion, and how she shouldn't be late and not to disrespect the Matriarchs who came before her, she droned out after the third comment, and waited to dismiss him. When the man was gone Maris decided she would in fact need to leave the room, so she put on what would be considered appropriate, in this case a long dress, Whoever decided this is what I needed to wear needs to be killed. She walked down the halls toward the meeting chamber, the paintings of the previous Matriarchs hung on the wall.
----
Ragnaros walked toward where the city was, he wanted to "talk" with the leader, this predicament was no different from his home and he would at least enjoy learning where he should be going.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:26 am

Avani Branislava was trudging through layers and layers of papers, and let out a moan of frustration as the pile seemed to only grow larger. "Blasted war..." She muttered under her breath, trying her hardest to get at least half of the papers sorted through before the night fall.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Celeste got a little happier as she followed the man to the water clan territory. She swung her swords over her back and stalked through the grass that was slowly beginning to turn into mud.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 am

Rook looked out over the water. In the distance, he could see the Water clan capital. The city floated atop the water, that'll have to be the our first destination. Rook bent his head down as he suddenly remembered There've been my enemy as long as I've been here so should they reckonize me as soon as I get there. You'll have to get there on your own." Rook said as he turned towards the others. "Use the boats that are over there." He pointed behind him towards a hill. "Make it to the city, I'll meet you there." Rooked dashed off, quicker than anyone could see, heading towards a nearby town top get prepared.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Fri May 03, 2013 3:53 am

Rincewind sighed. Haven't I had enough water for a lifetime? he asked himself. He turned to the Luggage. "All right, but take it easy, will you?" In response, the Luggage scooped him up and started swimming across, with Rincewind safely on the trunk's lid.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Mon May 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Celeste wasn't in the mood to try and move the water for her, so she simply got in the nearest boat. She wasited for a couple more people to join her as not tpo waste boats, and she began to row. Celeste used to water to push herself along a little faster, and to row easier but she mostly relied on her strength.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue May 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Ragnaros had made his way through the city and entered the Main building of the Earth Capitol, "Where is she?" He simply said.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Mimi yawned again. She was standing in front of the gate of the Fire Capital's main building. The person who had been her guide had ran off before the battle at the border of the territories, and had not returned. Mimi had quickly gotten lost in the unfamilier terrian, but she had found her way here. Mimi was walking up, when her path was disrubted by the spears of the two guards. "What is it you want here, hero?" The guard spat at her. Mimi yawned. "I came to offer the services of the Electicity Clan's hero, Mimi Bast, to the Fire Clan, as a show of the Electicity Clan's goodwill in an alliance against the Water Clan and all those align with it." The guards look at each other in confusion. They lowered thier spears and allowed Mimi to past. Mimi yawned again.

Rook looked over the city on the lake water that made up the Capital of the Water Clan. Rook had used his ability to run many times faster than a normal human to get to the port city without a boat. Rook sat, facing the port, waitiing for either the ones who were following him or for someone to recongize him as an enemy. He wrapped the cloak that he had gotten closer around him.

Gabby looked over the boats at the port. Glaring at the many people, she turned to the person who was following her "So, where should we go?"

KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Name: Kondruf Bügeleisen Seite
Clan:Darkness
Original World: His home world had been a beautiful planet full of lushes plains, dense forest and glimmering oceans. His planet had one sun that his people saw once every forty-eight, of the two-leg's, hours. His people had adapted a way of blending into the shadows, hiding from everything that couldn't sense heat. His home world was inhabited only by animals that walked on all four of their legs, no more, no less.
History: Took up the practice of morphing his form while standing out of the shadows, his people saw this as a dark magic and feared what it might cause to the people of their planet so they banished him from the clan, they hunted others who had taken up the same practice and banished them as well. Kondruf and twenty other members of what had been his tribe now sat in isolation, alone in the world. They all eventually gathered and formed a small pack to survive. Fifteen years later his small pack was called upon. I strange circle of fire had opened up and burned one of their massive fields. The shape shifters being the most unwanted of the world had been sent to investigate this giant circle up close. The heat was intensive and when Kondruf's pack had gotten close to the portal a heat wave swept over his people burning the ground and his people's fur. Shortly after this a creature walking on two legs emerged from the giant circle. He started yelling something and pointed out towards his people, soon more of these two-legs walked out of the portal and then there was a flash of yellow, red and orange. He heard the screams of his people and of those who had banished them, he saw his people fall one after the other dead. He called out for his people to attack and what was left of his people, now and before started to strike back. Many of his people died before they could even make it to this new enemy, he had lunged at the first man his teeth bared ready to snap and lock into him. Before he reached his target though there was a sudden surge of heat and he fell shy of his target. He had awaken hours later the area was clear, the forest burning. The town's in the distance illuminated by what he guessed was flames, the land around him black and covered with his fallen comrades. He tried to call out for any survivors but realized that he was missing his lower jaw, he guessed he was still alive because of the heat forcing his wounds to seal. He slowly walked in the direction of a nearby village, the area had not yet been engulfed in flames. He snuck into the camp and saw the two-legs making a mess out of his people's stuff. Something had been different about these two-legs, they had different skins, one even had a red cross like shape on their chest. He crouched and started morphing into the most feared creature on his planet. It was capable of folding in its own body making it able to hide almost everywhere and its teeth were sharp enough to easily bite through stone. Not remembering he was missing half of his jaw he jumped out of his hiding spot and lunged at these two-legs. He would have been able to kill one with ease but instead only shreds his "skin" with the teeth of his upper jaw. He hit the ground hard rearing back to strike again, but something hit him in the chest. He started feeling dizzy and his world started spinning, he transformed back to his original form and tried to run away but passed out. Later on he had once again awoken, this time he was surrounded by the two-legs, he jumped up and growl at them and said in what he thought was his own language, "stay back, I'm warning you." He had paused for a second before realizing that these two-legs had given him the ability to speak again. Later when he had calmed they explained to him that they made the metal jaw morph able, and they had also messed with his brain adjusting it making him able to understand them and speak their tongue. Enraged about the thought of these creatures having come in and destroyed his home, then used some form of magic to keep him alive, he quickly morphed and killed the two-legs in the village. He found something that they were using. He thought he saw what would be his planet, suddenly the light outside was getting brighter and the great fire circle in the sky was expanding towards his planet as well. He had suddenly understood what was happening and he quickly ran towards this giant circle that the two-legs had used to appear on his planet, if he ran through it, he might get away from this danger. He had jumped through the portal and into a really bright world with a lot of sounds. He adjusted as quickly as he could to this new environment and started running, he ran into a two-leg almost instantly and it started to scream. Soon there were loud wails traveling through this giant bright village and Kondruf needed a place to hide. He had found a place where he was able to hide, and since then has spent his past seven years, traveling and avoiding two-legs, rummaging through what the two-legs call trash cans and talking amongst other four-legs about news of the world. He often looks over the water of this new town he is near.
Summoned by: Darkness Clan
Personality: He is what the two legs call a "Hyena" he does not understand this term and seems it useless, in his own culture he is known as a formschieber. Very aggressive and doesn't really trust the two-legs, gets very defensive and is loyal to his cause until the end.
Powers: Can morph his form into creatures lager than himself, has an extra strong bite due to an accident.

Kondruf stretches is legs and back before slowly standing up from the cold spot he has chosen to be his sleeping quarters. He looks around the area seeing if any of his buddies are out today. Seeing no one he simply sits down and draws in the dirt and grime in the area he inhabits, not knowing just how close he was to Rook, he eventually starts to sing to himself a song from his tribe that was used for remembrance of those lost in combat.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Maris got into the meeting hall, her guards positioned around the perimeter of the room, she sighed, As if
I couldn't handle myself.
She thought.

----
Ragnaros quickly made his way down the halls and burst through the door, "So why have you brought me here." He questioned, his voice clearly having an angry bite to it.

Last edited by Dark Heart on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Mimi entered the meeting hall, looking around at the many shiny objects. In her cat form she started playing with some of the objects. "Meow."
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Newone8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Lazarus reached the shore, and quickly dismounted the Luggage. He reached back inside, and brought out a fresh towel, even though he was totally dry. He stood by Rook and waited for an explanation.
Newone8
Newone8

Back to top Go down

Post  Stella*_* Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Celeste reached the port and noticed the figure of Rook standing there already waiting for the rest of them. She carefully stepped out of the boat and started a brisk walk to land next to Rook. Celeste looked at him awaiting what she was to accomplish next.
Stella*_*
Stella*_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:21 am

"Ahem!" Maris said, announcing her presence loudly to all in the hall.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 am

Mimi's ears twitched at the sudden sound, her head swiveled to face where the sound had originated from. Seeing the Matriarch of the Fire Clan, Mimi dashed to stand in front of her.  She stopped, just in front of Maris to deliver her message after which she could finally get another nap. She opened her mouth to speak and out came a yowl. Realizing that she hadn't turned back to a semi-human form that would allowed to speak to humans. It's too much trouble to change back, but I guess I have to. Mimi snorted, then she changed back into her human form, but she still sported her cat ears and tail. "I've come to deliver a message from the Electricity Clan to the Matriarch of the Fire Clan, Maris." Mimi looked up, as she yawned.

Last edited by KyarokoDragon on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 am

Maris crossed her arms over her chest, "Well then I guess I need to hear this, please go on." She sighed the last of her words, seeming like she felt it unnecessary to be here.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  KyarokoDragon Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:36 am

"Let's see here.... The Electricity Clan would like to offer an alliance to the Fire Clan. As a show of good faith, I, Mimi Bast, a hero of the Electricity Clan, offer her service to the Fire Clan." Mimi looked up to see the Matriarch's reaction.
KyarokoDragon
KyarokoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:44 am

Kondruf smelt something out of the ordinary, something new that he was not familiar with. Looking around and seeing nothing he decided he would travel through alley ways until he could find out what this new scent was. A he got closer to the scent he slowed down, and hid in the shadows and watched as Celeste approached Rook. He watched the two strangers quietly.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum