Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Supernatural Based RP EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Supernatural Based RP EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Supernatural Based RP EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Supernatural Based RP EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Supernatural Based RP EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Supernatural Based RP EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Supernatural Based RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Supernatural Based RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Supernatural Based RP EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Supernatural Based RP

+2
Gaarać„›
Echo Dreamer
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Supernatural Based RP Empty Supernatural Based RP

Post  Echo Dreamer Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Supernatural Based RP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh_whG7h03WRgb52C2QCIhzvNgZbqYfWwaPVqSwgDHWVVDe_QK

SUPERNATURAL
Supernatural ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) is a series that follows two brothers as they hunt demons, ghosts, monsters and other figures of the supernatural. These two brothers are known as hunters. There is also an ongoing war between heaven and hell, angels vs. demons. (Reference to the other creatures of Supernatural: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Choose Your Side

Angel- references: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (don't copy these characters. Make your own with their own unique attributes. These are simply here for reference.)

Demon- references: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (don't copy these characters. Make your own with their own unique attributes. These are simply here for reference.)

Hunter- references: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (don't copy these characters. Make your own with their own unique attributes. These are simply here for reference.)

Normal people- Just someone whom doesn't know the truth about the supernatural.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet

Name:
Type:
History:
Personality:
Appearance:
Abilities?: (demons and angels only)

Last edited by Echo Dreamer on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Based RP Empty Re: Supernatural Based RP

Post  Gaarać„› Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Name: Soul
Type: Demon
History: Made a deal with a Crossroads demon. Has been serving the devil for most of his life.
Personality: Tends to act like he's the coolest one there. He tends to have many hunter believe he is an Angel.
Appearance: skater clothes with white hair.
Abilities?: (demons and angels only) He can take souls of people and he eats them. They go to a storage unit in his body where he later gives them to the Devil. He can also heal very fast.
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:32 am

Name: Ariana Marie
Type: Angel
History: Was created by God during medieval times in order to help get rid of the abundance of demons at the time. She is the top angelic assassin for heaven and was kept secret until the 1900's, where a demon she was hunting for got away from her. He spread the word of her existence, making it dangerous for her to go on missions.
Personality: Has no emotions. Does her job done as quickly as possible. Follows commands from her superiors without question. Has a small amount of interest in humans and their odd behaviors.
Appearance: Supernatural Based RP 9k=
Abilities?: (demons and angels only) Can instantly transport anywhere. When doing so, there is a very bright light that flashes as she leaves and appears. Can also freeze regular people where they are. Has access to spells that can condemn demons to hell.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaarać„› Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 am

Name: Sce
History: Made when Jesus first walked the earth. She was to protect him at any and all costs, but also do as he said. She was forever doomed to walk the earth, without being able to go back to God when Jesus died.
Personality: Very feirce when challenged. Tends to think very highly of herself
Appearance: (will finnish tomorrow)
Abilities?: (demons and angels only)
Gaarać„›
Gaarać„›

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Heart Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:40 am

Name: Kendra Hark
Type: Hunter
History: She was introduced to the supernatural by her uncle who was a hunter, she took up the buisiness after her uncle passed away.
Personality: Has a friendly personality toward most people. Doesn't like Angels or Demons very much, and believes both sides have things to answer for.
Appearance: Long red hair that is always done up in a simple braid. She has grey eyes and a slender face, she is pretyy lanky, being tall and skinny.
Dark Heart
Dark Heart

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:43 pm

(Because I'm horrible.)
Name: Faida Vaughn
Type: Human
Gender: Physically female, but he's transgender and is really a boy but he doesn't really know how to tell anyone that.
History: He has been in the hospital all of his life. Most of the time he is so heavily medicated that he isn't even awake. His mother left when she found out that her baby had problems. He has a big brother and sister who are twins.
Personality: He is very kind, and appreciates all the little things in life even if he doesn't act it. Likes to talk, but listens well. Loves to joke around and pull pranks.
Appearance: He has shoulder-length copper-colored hair, Dartmouth green eyes, tan skin (His father is from South America), and a chubby baby-ish face even though the rest of his body is skinny and bony.
Abilities?: He can cheer almost anybody up! MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Name: Lostariel
History: He just appeared one day, and did whatever he was told. His favorite memory is the day he met all of his brothers and sisters in heaven. He ran from heaven when he refused to choose sides in the war between Raphael and Castiel. Has been wandering around making small dreams come true for people since then.
Personality: Seems like a bit of a dick at first, perhaps, but he is an okay guy. It brings him joy to see people happy so he is often found lurking in the shadows and watching kids (in a totally non-creepy fashion, of course!)
Appearance: Soon the same as Faida, for now he reaches the Statue of Liberty's knee in height
Abilities?: Teleportation, demon smiting, healing, yada yada.

Last edited by Holo on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:15 pm

(You pretty much just stole my idea, woman!! >:O)
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:22 pm

(Oh... Sorry... Just do what you were going to do in the first place. If you have a hospital person, then maybe they can meet! Faida is only going to be a temporary vessel for Lostariel, most of the time they will probably just travel together and Lostariel will use her in battles and such.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Name: Danielle Renee LaRose
History:
She was born into the hunters lifestyle. Her parents were both hunters. She went off to work on her own when she was 22, but still keeps in close contact with her parents for anything she needs help on.
Personality:
She could almost be considered heartless. She's very serious about her work and will do whatever it takes to keep humanity safe.
Appearance:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

(Sooooo... I guess I'll just go with Holo's timeline. Are we assuming we're all in America, or what...?)

Name: Matthieus (mattee-oooohhhhsss) Guillermo (gwee-air-mow)
Type: Demon turned Hunter, tries to avoid angels, demons and the likes so he isn't recognized.
History: Was a rather good conman in life. He lived in what is now Belgium. When hell's gates were open he was carried out with the crowd. He had possessed some poor hobo and made him into a rather wealthy hunter. What better disguise to keep himself safe? He's pretty tough, so he can bear most of the small tests like holy water.
Personality: Some would say rude. But the way he thinks of it is if he wants something, he works to get it, if he wants to say something, he says it, if he wants to punch someone in the face, he punches someone in the face. Never lies, but doesn't always tell the whole truth...
Appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When he was still a hobo, but now he's more like a pimp. Likes to wear suits and all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Abilities?: Super speed, super strength, VERY good at nearly anything you can gamble on. Very good at guessing, reading faces, so on so forth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 am

Name: Eleanor
Type: Demon
History: Was one of the earliest demons to first possess a human body... That's about it.. lol
Personality: She seems like a sweet, innocent little girl, but in reality she is a very cold hearted, and unforgiving demon. She feels no remorse for anything she does to anyone. She finds joy in torturing others. xD
Appearance: Long, dark brown hair and hazel-colored eyes. She's rather small for her age, but don't underestimate her xD (Will post picture soon)
Abilities?: (demons and angels only) She has a form of telekinesis that cannot only twist your poor body into a pretzel, but she can influence your thoughts and see into your mind. Though she can't necessary teleport, she can practically dissolve herself into a black cloud-like mass and travel through the air at incredible speeds, then reassembling herself after. She can absorb your very soul if she desires, making her stronger and turning you cold and lifeless.
Etc: She always carries around a small stuffed animal that she had made herself. Hidden inside of it is a Philosophers Stone that prevents her human host from aging, so she can stay in her forever. If you get anywhere near her toy, she will turn you into a human pretzel. Just saying. xD
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:00 am

Name: Michael Philips
History: He was born into the business through his family. His father was a hunter and took Michael everywhere, teaching him everything he knew. His mother is estranged, only knowing her name, Jeanette Marie Philips. He separated from his father at the age of 19 after having a fight with him over the subject of his mother. Since then, he has been looking for his mother, doing a few jobs here and there for money.
Personality: He's serious when on a job or when it comes to family matters. But when those two things aren't involved, he is a very laid back, friendly person. He loves to joke around with others. And he loves to have the occasional drink.
Appearance: Supernatural Based RP 9k=
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:03 am

(HERE WE GO!! =D)

Little Eleanor walked down the street of a small, almost ghetto neighborhood quietly, swinging her arms and the small doll she had in her hand. Her expression was cold until a small group of people would walk by, and she would smile and hum and skip just as any other five year old girl would. Her dark hair hung loosely in a ponytail over her shoulder, with a large bow tying it all together. She received some odd looks from pedestrians, not sure why someone this young was wondering around out in this part of the town by herself.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:20 am

Ariana was walking down the sidewalk of a lazy street in Yuma, Arizona. She had taken up people watching recently due to her lack of activity in the war. She was ordered recently by Castiel to stay hidden, so she was doing just that. Ariana sighed. "I wish there were more to do right about now..."

Michael had been driving through the desert. He wasn't exactly sure where he was. He finally came across a town and decided to stop and ask where he was.

Last edited by Echo Dreamer on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 am

Danielle was laying on the motel bed, writing in her book a few of her new findings. She wrote about the creatures looks, weaknesses, and what they were capable of. Then wrote about what she had to do to destroy it. She planned this for any children she might have some day, to pass it down to them. Or maybe an apprentice. Or even maybe just a book for her to reflect on. After finishing, she closed the book and put it in her pack, got up, and carried her bag out to her old truck.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:29 am

Michael pulled up next to a girl that was standing next to her truck in his newer Chevy Silverado. "Say, do you have any idea what this place is called?" he asked her, grinning.

Ariana stopped and watched a truck pull up to another. She couldn't quite see what was going on and got curious. She slowly made her way around to where she could see a lady and a man talking to each other. She stood there and watched them.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:32 am

Danielle didn't even bother looking at the man. "Get a map," she grumbled rudely as she opened the truck door, got in, and slammed it shut. She didn't have time to deal with a lost idiot.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:36 am

Michael frowned slightly. "Well can you at least tell me if you've heard of anything weird happening in the area recently?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:40 am

Danielle paused, then looked at the man through the window. She looked at him like he was crazy. Danielle rolled down the window and questioned, "Weird? You mean, other than the thousands of old people here? Yeah, sure. Who in their right minds would travel yearly to one hundred degree weather?" She wasn't sure who, or what, this man was.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:44 am

Michael chuckled at her reply. "Yeah weird. Like... Out of the ordinary. Abnormal... Like any odd disappearances or murders that can't be solved by the local PD would be something weird."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 am

Danielle watched the man for a long moment, then asked, "Who are you? What do you want here?"
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:50 am

Michael looked at the girl oddly. "My name's Michael and I go after things seen only in a person's worst nightmares." he said, rather serious now. "And who are you?"
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:52 am

Danielle didn't bother to answer his question. "Well, I can assure you, Michael, I've already taken care of everything that needed to be taken care of." She started rolling up the window.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:00 am

Ariana couldn't hear them very well from where she was. She decided to take a risk and move a bit closer so she could understand what was being said...

Michael's eyes widened. "Wait!" he said getting out of his truck and running around as fast as he could and jumping in the back of her truck so she couldn't leave, "you're a hunter?! A pretty little thing like you is a hunter?!?" he said with fake surprise. He was hoping humor would loosen her up a bit.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:02 am

Danielle tightened her jaw ever so slightly, biting her tongue. She was getting annoyed. "Get out of my truck, before I put one of these bullets in you."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next