Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Supernatural Based RP

+2
Gaarać„›
Echo Dreamer
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Supernatural Based RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Supernatural Based RP

Post  Me Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:59 pm

(OOOoohhhh~! Always wanted to be a waitress and get to balance crazy amounts of dishes!)
Flo popped her bubble gum and pulled out a pen and piece of paper. "Watchya want, hon?"

Faida was awakened by someone screaming at him and shaking him awake. He saw it was his father and reached out an arm to comfort him. "It's gonna be OK, daddy. An angel is gonna heal me." he murmured, glancing at the screens which showed he was dead. "So he was right... I'll be back." He died just in time to see his father look up in shock.
"Faida! Faida, baby! Stay with me! DID YOU HEAR THAT? SHE TALKED TO ME! SHE SAID IT'S GOING TO BE OK!"

Last edited by Holo on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm

"Ummmm... Oh, everything looks so good! I'll take the breaded pork chops with a side of onion rings. And, um, can I get a banana shake instead of a drink?" Matthieus asked, tilting his head and smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Lostariel watched the frantic doctors, Faida's body, and her father silently. He had caused that. She had asked to see him and her body probably just coudn't take it, even in a dream. She'd be fine, though. It was good that she died in a way, because now he didn't need the permission she hadn't given. He embraced the girl, and stepped into her body. It was always a strange feeling, going into a body. It had had a life, it wasn't you, but it was... All yours until the original resident resisted or you put them back in charge. He caught movement out of the corner of one of his 13 eyes and followed it with his middle head. "Hello. I assume you're Faida. Mind if I start your healing?"
"It would be wonderful, but..."
"Yes?"
"It'll be strange. Leaving the hospital for once, I mean."
"Even stranger than you already are? A male soul in a dead female body?"
"Says the one with five heads and a lot of other extra parts. By the way, that'd be your faults, huh!? Aren't you the ones who match souls and bodies?"
"Well... Fate writes out the orders, and then the bodies and souls are merged in the mother. But that's besides the point. Right now you are dead. We still have a few minutes before you are added to the list and your reaper appears."
"Yeah yeah, get busy!"

"Why sure ya can, hun! Is that all?" the waitress asked Matthieus.

Last edited by Holo on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:34 pm

"I will order in a second. Now, what about just a Jeanette Marie? That was her maiden name."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

"I probably won't see you after this... I hope you have a nice life, Faida Vaughn."
"Thanks! You have a nice life to. I owe you everything if this works." The soul mumbled.
Lostariel nodded, and in a burst of golden light he (hopefully) cured the boy. It seemed to have worked because Lostariel felt a wave of exhaustion sweep over him. He decided he could put off leaving and rest up inside Faida until both of them were feeling refreshed.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 pm

"I do know a Jeanette. Though, I do not know her last name." Danielle took another drink of her soda, watching the strange hunter.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm

"Yeah, that's all... For now. Might order some dessert." Matthieus replied, winking at the waitress as she walked off to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 pm

The waitress returned a few minutes later with the shake. "Just a few more minutes and I'll bring your food out. Now don't get a brain freeze drinkin' this."

Once again Faida woke to see his father looming over him. He tried to speak, but t=he couldn't because there were tubes going down his throat.
"ShhhhhHHHhhhhhh, don't speak Princess." his father said soothingly. "You scared us there. Your heart stopped for a little while, but they fixed you up! Said it was like a miracle, one minute they were planning how to tell me you were gone and the next trying to figure out how your heart suddenly jump started and you were alive again. It's a miracle. They say that while they were checking you over they noticed that your cancer disappeared. It's like it was never there." Tears were in his eyes as Faida's father hugged his daughter tightly. "I never want to lose you, sweetie."
(DAMMIT, I MADE MYSELF CRY!!!!!)

Lostariel slept on, nestled somewhere inside of Faida. It was oddly comfortable. Enclosed. Private. Safe.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 pm

"Thanks. I like the little cherry on top. Nice touch." Matthieus said, taking his shake and sipping it.

(Can we be monsters like shifters?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

(I think shifters would be ok)
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 am

(I was just using a shifter as an example. But I dunno... Shifters are pretty cool. Now I have to decide... Shifter or skinwalker?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:31 pm

(Oooohhhhh, that's a toughie! Skin-walkers are animals, right? Hnnn... "Some Navajo also believe that skinwalkers have the ability to steal the face of a person. The Navajo believe that if you ever lock eyes with a skinwalker, they can absorb themselves into your body. Alternately, some Navajos believe that if you made eye contact with a skinwalker, your body will freeze up due to the fear of them and the skin-walker will use that fear to gain power and energy. It is also said that skinwalkers love the light and that their eyes glow like an animal's when in animal form." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There. I'd probably pick skin-walker, even if I Hadn't read that; buts it's your decision.)

Faida was happily eating lunch in the hospital's cafeteria. He had never learned to walk since he had never needed to before, so he was in a wheelchair. It was fun getting to roll all around the hospital. "I really like the soup today! My favorite part is the celery."
"That's nice, baby. Do you want me to get you some more?"
"No... I'm good. But you haven't eaten ANYTHING! Go get yourself some food before you starve to death, dad."

The waitress set down Matthieus's food on the table and sat down across from him. "So, what's up?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:51 pm

(Mmmmm... That article was useful. Thank you Holo.)

Matthieus smiled at the waitress. "Well, that depends... When do you get off of work?" He asked, taking a sip of his shake and winking at her.

Name: Gerard Wheaton; Nicknamed Geary
Type: Skinwalker (Geary is with whoever makes the best deal.)
History: He had just started his own store and was staying in the building since he didn't have a house after selling his old one. Someone completely trashed the store, and stole everything. Even down to his clothes. After the incident he felt rather odd, and after a few days he started to realize that he wasn't exactly normal anymore. Like the dork he is, he tried to be a super hero for a day, but found he was horrible at it. He gave up, and now lives in his cat form and survives by "borrowing" things.
Personality: Geary is the kind of guy who thinks stuff out and tries to stay a few steps ahead of everything. He's a rather good person, monster part aside.
Appearance: Usually an Egyptain Mau (cat) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When human he appears to be of South American descent with his dark hair and well-tanned skin. His eyes are amber in color, and he is in pretty good physical shape.
Abilities?: Shape-shifting, enhanced sense of smell, accelerated healing, enhanced strength, enhanced speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 pm

"Ahhh, brave man. Five thirty." Flo said. "How long are you going to be in town?"

Faida's father smiled at his daughter. "I'll be back in a minute. Take care of yourself, princess." he said, and went to get himself some lunch.
As soon as his father was gone, he whispered "Lostariel? Are you there? It worked! Thank you so much! I think I will finally get to leave the hospital!"
Lostariel stretched his wings and limbs. He had just woken up. "Yes. I'm here with you, Faida. I am glad it worked, but-"
"Ohhhh! That's so cool!" A few people gave Faida funny looks and he looked down at his soup.
"As I was saying... I do not have the power I used to. Healing you drained a lot of my energy, and I still do not have my grace. Would you mind if I stayed with you until I am more fit to travel?"
"Sure, you can stay if you want!" he whispered. "But... What do you mean by your 'grace'?"
"Well... An angels grace is... It is similar to... Electricity. Say I'm a house... A house does not have to have electricity, but it makes it easier to do things."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:30 pm

"Oh... A while," Matthieus said casually. "Might be longer, depending on future events."

Gerard was hungry. He didn't want to eat cold french fries out of the trash. He wanted a real meal. He hadn't had anything close to one in almost two weeks! He had found some discarded clothes by a jacuzzi with a couple of rather pre-occupied teens in it. He had dragged the clothes away in his cat form and changed in an alley. There was a wallet in the pocket that was absolutely loaded with cash! He walked hurriedly to the nearest restaurant he had seen, and his mouth watered when the strong smell of cooking food hit his nose. He sat down at the bar and looked at the menu.

Last edited by Theboss on Sun May 26, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat May 11, 2013 10:47 pm

"I see..." Flo said, and stood up as the cook yelled for her. "I better go. I'll be back with your food soon." she said, and walked off.

"I guess that makes sense... Maybe I can help you find it?" Faida offered.
"No... Well, I guess you could try. It won't be very easy, though. Some might have seen it and thought it to be a falling star. If you wish on an angel's grace, the wish will come true. That's where that story came from. Anyway... I think I fell down around the place that you call Illinois." Lostariel informed him.
"Sweet! I have an aunt in Illinois!"
Faida's dad smiled as he sat down once more. "Why yes, you do. Why'd you say that, Faida?"
"Oh... I was just thinking of how we hadn't visited her in a while. Do you think we could go and see her sometime soon, maybe?"

Last edited by Holo on Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:10 am

Matthieus nodded, and pulled a newspaper out of his pocket, scanning for strange events.

Gerard ordered a beer, a hot dog, and some chips. Not exactly a feast, but it was much better than what he had been eating. 'I will just stay in human form until all the cash is spent I guess...' he thought, and glanced nervously around the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun May 12, 2013 10:22 pm

"Why sure, sweetie!" Faida's father said. "Whenever I get some time off."
"You're the best, daddy!" Faida exclaimed, and hugged his father. He hugged his daughter back tightly.
"I try, Faida. I try..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:40 pm

While he waited for his food, Gerard listened to the separate conversations in the room. He learned quite a few things. One: Someone's wife was meeting a divorce lawyer here without her husband knowing. Two: Somebody else was struggling finding food that didn't have something they were allergic to. Three: There were two hunters just a few tables away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon May 27, 2013 1:31 am

Flo set Matthieus's food down on the table and asked him "Would you like your shake refilled, darlin'?"

"I know you try, silly. How else would you have kept up with all the hospital bills and supported the family?" Faida murmured, and hugged his father tighter.
"I wish your mom thought like you do."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3