Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 6 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:12 am

As a raving Raffiel dashed past Khora, the sullen she-wolf lifted her head and looked up at her adopted son. "What did you just say?" She asked, stopping him dead in his tracks. "You're going to be a what?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 am

Dinae frowned as he looked over to Lunar. He sighed and shook his head, eventually just blocking out Raffiel entirely. He laid his head on his paws, closed his eyes, and listened to the forest.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

http://echodreamer1.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 am

Lunar's heart practically stopped when she saw Khora. Her eyes widened dramatically, and she wasn't quite sure if Raffiel's mother, and her mentor, would be pleased or not. Lunar lowered her head some and began heading over to them.
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:18 am

Raffiel's ears dropped as he uncertainly looked at his mother. "I'm going to be a father..." He said, his enthusiasm having died down in an instant.

Khora blinked, a swell of mixed emotions rising. "You are... A father... A father!" She barked almost, and then looked at Lunar. "A mother..."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:21 am

Lunar lifted her head a bit and nodded. "Khora, I'm pregnant," she muttered, stating the obvious.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 am

In a sense of urgency to warn Erebus about his container Windrunner got up and slowly started to stumble out of the den, he looked around the area to see if he could remember which way he had come from and slowly started to stumble off.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:30 am

Echo heard something as his ears twitched. He turned his head to see the injured pup he had just met was trying to leave the den. He ran over in front of the pup, stopping it. "Hey now, little one. Where are you trying to go off to? You know you aren't supposed to leave the den yet."

Belle began cleaning her pups again. She was so happy about being a mother. And this one activity just happened to be her favorite so far. Belle started off with Alai, seeing as he was the smallest of the group and and easiest to get to at the time.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:34 am

Windrunner almost snapped at the figure that had jumped in front of him, but caught himself. "I need to speak to Erebus." He said quietly. He looked back at the cobwebs around his leg "Why are they so itchy?" He let out a low growl acting as if that was the only thing he was worried about.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:37 am

Echo sighed. "Those are just your wounds clotting and healing up. If you don't want them to get infected, you need to leave the cobwebs on."
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 am

Alai grunted as his small body bobbed up and down, trying to move to where he knew food was. His eyes had barely begun to open, but he still didn't seem to have all the strength in his legs to move around so much. Shadow, on the other hand, climbed over Aniu and began nursing on his mother, the whole back side of him still on top of his sister.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:44 am

"Oh fine ill leave them on." He gave a small puppy whine as he looked around, acting as if he was lost. He begin thinking through the things he could say and what could happen as a reaction to them as he looked around. While doing this he was partially stretching his injured leg, keeping it as hidden as he could by making it look as if he was swaying instead. "So, what is your job in the pack?" He asked as he slowly shifted himself facing to the side of the older wolf.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:55 am

Echo rose an eyebrow at the pup. "I'm one of the healers. Albeit, the least experienced of the ones here, but none-the-less, still a healer." he replied simply.

Aniu let out a loud whimper that eventually turned into a whine, trying to get her brother off of her.

Belle stopped cleaning Alai for a second to nudge Shadow off of Aniu. "Play nice, Shadow. No need to rush yourself." she whispered to the pup, chuckling to herself before returning back to Alai.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:01 am

"So your one of those who can cure those who are sick?" Windrunner asked, slightly excited to know that there is more than one healer in this pack. "Has your pack had to deal with any strange sicknesses caused by insects?" He adds, curiosity getting the best of him.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:12 am

As soon as she had heard Raffiel say it the first time Holo had left her shift of watching Khora's pups and headed to Lunar as soon as she located her sister. "YOU'RE PREGNANT!? OH MY STARS, THAT'S AWESOME! THEY'RE GONNA BE SO ADORABLE!" she barked, running in circles around Raffiel and Lunar and singing "I'm gonna be the greatest aunt eeeeever~ Who is? Holo! Holo's the greatest aunt EVEEEERRRR! And Rowan the bestest uncle!"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Khora was still rather stunned, and turned to look at Holo as she ran around hooting and hollering. "Parents..." The thought of these two a such a young age boggled her mind, they barely seemed out of adolescence and here they were having children! "I'm going to be a grandmother!" Her voice finally expressed the sheer joy she felt and Khora gave both her son and daughter-in-law a lick upon the forehead in congratulations. "I'm so happy for you two!"

Raffiel squirmed under his mother's tongue and ducked to the side, he wagged his tail, excitement bubbling up his body once again.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Lunar smiled gratefully, her tail wagging. The members of the pack finding this out seemed to be even more excited than Lunar was! She sat down and watched her sister moving around them, amused by the sight.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Raffiel joined in the sheer joy of Holo, walking around with his head held high and tail raised. He was strutting as if he owned the place, "I'm going to be a father! Lunar's going to be a mother!" He said over and over again.

Khora gave her apprentice a smile, "He's going to be that father pups always dream of. Just know that the punishments might just fall to you." She whispered. "Who are you thinking about godparents?" She asked, a twitch in her ears as she watched Raffiel stumble and faceplant a patch of mud.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Lunar turned her attention to her mentor. "I haven't really thought about that yet, to be honest." Her ears perked up as her mate face planted the ground and she rushed to his side, licking behind his ear. "You should watch your step," she giggled.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Raffiel looked up at his mate and chuckled his whole grey muzzle brown with mud. "I'm fine, just a bit dirty. I'll go get cleaned up but not after..." He trailed off as he nuzzled her playfully, dirtying her chest and neck with the mud that had covered him. A devilish look crossing into his eyes, "How about we both go get cleaned up now?" The young wolf suggested, licking her still clean ears.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Lunar glared at him in a playful manner after she had gotten all dirty. "I guess I have no choice now," she sighed, a smile still planted on her face.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:22 pm

"Come on, lets go to the stream." He suggested, green eyes alight with excitement and joy. He still barely could believe it, he was going to be a father. "We have plenty to talk about now, I'd like to do that while we got cleaned."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Lunar nodded, her tail wagging. "Lead the way," she smiled. The young female stepped aside for him, her dark fur seeming glossy in the sunlight, except for where her mate had gotten the dirt on her.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Holo barely even noticed when her sister and Raffiel left. After a few minutes she noticed, and she stopped. "Ohh... Err... Ahem.  think I have... Pups to watch." she mumbled, heading back to Khora's pups. "You guys all alright? Sorry I left you guys. I had some important business to attend to..."
One of the puppies barked and she squinted at him. "If you must know, my sister is going to have her own puppies in a while. But you'll all probably be old enough by then to be able to boss them around. You're so lucky. I didn't get to boss anybody around. Still don't. I'm not much good at anything. I just don't know what went wrong. I guess I'm just too ditzy."

(Remind you of anyone?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:08 pm

(Hardy har har silly billy, ditzy doo)

Jasmine wiggled her head up to look at Holo, unable to speak the words in her head. Not that they really were words though.
Zev tumbled about, his milky gold eyes blinking blankly at the others in the den. He heard them, and he knew where they were. That was it, and it scared it.
Jasmine looked at her brother and yipped playfully at him. She dashed forward to push him over, but he didn't realize what was coming and flipped onto his belly with his sister easily pinning them.
Chevril looked disdainfully at the two 'ruffians' and scowled as he scooted away from them to look up at Holo. Burdock shyly scooted away from the roughhousing two as Jasmine and Zev began to playfully bite each other. Zev didn't know that his sister could see. He thought everyone was blind like him, and so he happily played along the seemingly stronger she-pup's game. Burdock crept over to them, and decided he'd try to join in but one harsh look from his older brother not to stoop to their level stopped him in his tracks and Burdock simply sat down drawing in the dirt.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Echo Dreamer Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Echo gave the pup and odd look. "We haven't had any of that, no. We tend to have a pretty healthy pack in general." he replied simply.
Echo Dreamer
Echo Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next