Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Fall Den          - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Fall Den

+6
Lunar
HiddenFaith
Me
Stella*_*
ArcticFox
Demon
10 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Fall Den          - Page 14 Empty Re: Fall Den

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Dipping her head, Khora was clearly remembering the horror she felt that day. "Yes he did." She flicked her tail to the side. "And I spent hours trying to find the piece of poisoned prey, trying to save my brother. I found it, and when I went to remove the deadly piece of meet my brother Gerlin said something... So horrific... He intended on making sure I was healer by any means, because I was late in my own position moving. He saw Torlin as senile and weak, and was going to remove him once he was alpha." Khora's gaze settled on the black she-wolf. "Can you guess what I did?"
"What happened!?" Zev snarled, being ignored by his siblings aggrivating the tiny black and red pup to his last whisker. He bumbled over to them, accidentally smashing into Flame's injured leg, and landed in a heap crying.
"Pathetic." Chevril snarled, Burdock ducking with wide eyes as what just happened. Jasmine nipped her brother's ear, and then rushed to Zev's side.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Flame yelped loudly when her brother hit her leg, but quickly collected herself and snapped at Chevril, "What's your problem Chevril?! You're the pathetic one right now!"
Lunar wasn't quite sure where this was going. "Did you stop your brother...?"
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:30 pm

"I revealed both of their plots to the pack, and they decided that Torlin was executed, and my brother exiled." Khora said, dipping her head sadly. "The reason why I told you this is because I needed to make you realize something. Healers can have tremendous power in the pack. Assassins, saviors, leaders, in some even religious leaders. You have power my apprentice, wield it well." She then padded back to the pack.
"I don't go flying into trees and tripping over the stupid pup that couldn't open her eyes." Chervil snarled, and then went stomping away. Right into the brown and black healer who narrowed her golden eyes at him. "Those other pups are stupid." He snarled before running away from her.
Khora strode right up to her pups, coughed once, and then spoke with a tone so motherly that even an adult would listen. "What's happening over here?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Lunar thought of what Khora had said, slowly realizing that her words were true. She did have power... Now Khora got the ideas of the toxic plant in Lunar's mind, and all the different ways she could make Erebus suffer. The thoughts came to a quick end, however, when she reminded herself that if she had done something of the such, she'd be no better than him.
Flame lowered her head, not wanting to answer the question.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Khora cleared her throat once more. "First to speak will receive the lightest punishment." She offered. It was the only one the band of pups were going to get from her.
"Well I don't know anything!" Zev  snarled sulkily from where he hung his head. Jasmine and Burdock were shuffling against one another, uncertain of what to say.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Flame felt guilty and muttered, "I fell from those rocks and hurt my leg... Then Chevril started bullying Zev."
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:59 pm

A light roll of her golden eyes escaped the healer before she lowered herself down to look them each in the eye. "Oh? And why were you trying to get. N the tree?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Flame looked away, thoroughly embarrassed. Her paw stayed close to her body and her tail curled around her legs as she sat down.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:02 am

"To scare the birds!" Jasmine caved.
"To scare the birds..." Khora repeated. "Alright, all of you back in the den."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:28 am

Flame whimpered, not wanting to go back, but obeyed her mothers command and began limping back toward the crowded, stuffy little jail.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 pm

Narrowing her eyes at the limp, Khora simply padded up to Flame and lifted her by her scruff. "Yer hurt." She said around red fur and took the little pup to a smooth stone and put her down. "Lunar! I need you!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Lunar padded out from the forest and up to her mentor. "Yes?"
Flame huffed when her mother had picked her up, then made another small noise as she sat her down. "I'm sorry, mama," she said quietly.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:31 pm

"What happened?" She asked her pup before turning her attention to her apprentice. "Go to my stash and get the poppy seeds and a very nice stick about the length of Flame's leg. It has to be straight." She ordered.
Raffiel waited at a distance before he intercepted the pups returning to the den. "She caught you huh?" He asked.
"Yeah..." Jasmine muttered sadly.
"Don't worry, Mom isn't all that bad." Raffiel assured them, gaining a snort of disbelief from Zev. "Oh come on little one, she isn't."
The black and red pup did not agree however. "I didn't even do anything and I'm in trouble!"
Jasmine nodded her head in pure agreement. "Yeah, he just tripped over Flame by accident. It was Chevril who was being a meanyhead!" She barked. Burdock just nodded his head shyly in agreement.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:53 am

(Wait so where'd Chevy go, then? Should someone fetch him? Is it safe to give anesthetics to babies? Why am I having all these party pooper questions? And you remember, like, a zillion years ago when we were doing the whole voting for alpha thing and I had the little scene with Asku pushing Crescent out of the way so he could volunteer to run for alpha? I just want to clear up any misinterpretations of that moment. I don't know why, I just felt I wanted to explain it all of a sudden. Asku wasn't trying to be rude and stop his son from making progress and getting a higher rank. He was trying to protect his son from the pressure of leading a large pack, because that pressure would probably be doubled because of the fact that Crescent is so young. Know what I'm saying? Gah. I'm bad at explaining emotional-ish stuff. Anyway... I don't know how I'm going to get Holo pregnant with Heather MIA, but I'm going to try to do that sometime soon-ish. Maybe during Winter? Nah. I'm still gonnna try to wait for Spring. And perhaps I should stop using apostrophes to show a character is thinking rather than talking. People seem to be getting confused. This turned out way longer than I thought it would. Sorry.  Surprised )

"Ooohhh... Tough luck, guys. Ya got caught. That was your only mistake." Ginger told the smaller pups, (?)whom her siblings and she(?) had followed into the den. It was mostly empty at the moment, as it was a nice day outside if you ignored the few gloomy grey clouds lurking about, as if threatening early snowfall.

"I'm sorry kids, but if you don't hurry up I'm leaving without you two. I'll wait 15 more minutes. Then I'm gone." Bo-Bo said to the twins.
"Fine by me." Zephyr says. "I never wanted to go in the first place, though it would be interesting to see the inside of a frog. Perhaps this journey could prove educational."
"Did I ever tell you how weird you are, geek?" Kashtin asked his brother.
"On a daily basis."
"Well, I told Belle, so I'm sure it's fine if we just go."

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:14 pm

"I told you I fell from the rocks," Flame muttered, ashamed.
Lunar nodded and hurried off to find the things. She picked up some poppy seeds, then searched around for the stick, then hurried back and dropped the items next to Khora.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 am

Khora snorted. "You broke something did to you?" Questioned the healer, nodding to her apprentice as the requested healing agents were brought forward to her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:22 am

Flame pouted and nodded slightly.
The young female sighed, then asked, "Anything else?" She glanced around a bit, looking for Raffiel.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 pm

"No, nothing now. Thank you." She replied to her apprentice, golden eyes sizing up her daughter with an exapserated expression. "I can take it from here." And with that, the healer began to immobilize the injured leg, muttering about how pups were such trouble makers.

Raffiel gave each of his siblings a sad smile, and shooed them into the den. He wasn't going to make his mother angry with him as well, even if she wasn't by blood. Looking up, he spotted his black furred beauty of a mate Lunar seemingly looking for someone as well, and hoped it was him in question instantly. He could still feel pain anytime he looked at the wolf she had had an affair with, given herself to before they had even become mates. It hurt him deep inside.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops I made Khora Desiree! XD)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 am

Lunar spotted Raffiel and her eyes lit up. She hurried over to him and licked his nose. "Hey there," she said, her tail wagging.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:09 pm

"Whatever. Just don't try to put the blame on me when you get in trouble." Bo-Bo said, and trotted off towards the shorter path to the stream.
"Yes, sir!" Kashtin barked, and ran after the older male, his brother trundling along behind them.

Asku had decided to sort through the pile of corpses and bones in the clearing. Some of the older meat had been there a bit too long and it was possible it could make someone sick if they ate it. He had recruited a few wolves to help him with the task. Asku and Shine were finding the spoiled meat, and Holo and Crescent were to move it to the pit being dug by Ayalilla and Avo.
"Some of this stuff STINKS!" Holo whined.
"Yes. It does. That's why we're moving it." Crescent replied, nudging a half-eaten rabbit off the pile.
That's also why I chose to dig the pit." Ayalilla added. "I don't know how you can stand it, Asku."
"I think it's because I'm losing me sense of smell!" he said, chuckling.
Shine's face scrunched up in confusion. "But... If you can't smell it, how are you finding the rotten meat?"
Asku smiled. "Now that's a good question. I don't really know myself. It just... It looks a bit different from the other meat."
"This area has some pretty strong-smelling plants if you want me to fetch you one, Ayalilla. You could hold it in your mouth and kill two birds with one stone!"
Ayalilla scoffed. "And what's that supposed to mean!?"
"Exactly what you think it means."
"That was rude."
"It was meant to be."
"Thats enough you two. If you're not going to work, why did you volunteer?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:49 am

"Hey there." Repeated Raffiel, a small glint in his eyes. "So what are you up to huh? Fixing broken puppy's legs now are we?" He pushed her gently with his side, mirth in his eyes as he smiled lightly at her.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Windrunner burst through some bushes and came to a sudden halt. He looked around quickly for familiar faces, his sides burned in pain and his leg hurt a lot more, but he had a job that needed be done. Spotting Erebus he quickly padded up to the Alpha keeping head low in respect. "I have a message from Desiree." He looked up to the wolf, hoping for some sign of care that his word was heard. "We have kill that needs to be dragged in, and..." he paused looking around, "something else."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Blinking down at the pup that approached him, Erebus tilted an ear in a curious manner. "And something else?" He questioned, uncertain of just what might be classified with something else from that she-wolf. Last time she said something like that she'd been captured by strangers. The thought made Erebus's black pelt ruffle, and he jumped to his feet with hostility. "Crecent, Shine, Holo! I want you to come with me on an emergency patrol!" He ordered to the three younger wolves. "Raffiel, everyone must go on alert for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary." He commanded the beta wolf who instantly nodded his head. "Bo-Bo!" The alpha called for the rainbow wolf. "Keep every pup in the den."
"Erebus what's happening?" Khora asked from where she was finishing Flame's bandaging, worry alight in her golden eyes.
"I'm not sure, Windrunner did she tell you anything?" Blue eyes focused on the pup.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:31 am

"Really? See? I waited so long for you two that now I can't even go!" Bo-Bo complained, and nudged the brothers back up the path. "Come on, back to the den." he lead them back to the clearing and over to Ayalilla's pups and got their attention as well. "Follow me. We're going back inside."

"What!? Me? Really? YES!" Holo whooped. "I get to go on a mission!"

"If you want you can stop working." Asku told his little taskforce. Then he turned to Holo and his children. "Watch yousrelves out there. Be careful."
Ayalilla narrowed her eyes and watched Bo-Bo taking her pups, and thought of going over to him, but she kept working.

Crescent nodded, licking his father's cheek and taking off after Holo, who had bolted off before Asku had even finished his sentence.
Shine smiled at her dad and licked his cheek as well. "I'll watch out for them." she said. and followed her brother.

The three adolescents(?) stopped near Erebus, and listened into the conversation.

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:06 am

Windunner moved closer to the alpha and dropped his voice a bit lower not wanting to cause panic to anyone of it could be avoided, "We were bringing back an elk when a fox came out of the bushes, but this fox spoke and has asked for our aid, it may be a trap and Desiree sent me to get some back up just incase." He paused before adding, " the fox said it is traveling with a wolf, who is now injured."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next