Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Rebirth on Poilim

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rebirth on Poilim - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebirth on Poilim

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:14 pm

The colors are a toxin warning. Eating that meat will KILL in ten seconds flat. Or drinking their spit. And blood. Don't be stupid. Don't do it.
And thanks, ^.^ I still have our other animals to draw up. I think tomorrow will be a good day to start so I can get those sketched up.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Very cool. I will probably get Etudaye a Yowgile for a hunting buddy.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Sitting up on top of the crest of a hill deep within the jungle, Doytu gave out a long, long sigh. "Tulkin has struck again." She whispered to the jungle teeming with life desiring to cut her throat and eat her flesh, purple eyes watching the jungle around her warily. A yowgile lay beside her, it's long ears pulled back flat against her head, fiery eyes half lidded with pleasure as Doytu stroked the top of it's deep blue head. "We'll need a patrol to go back, see if they can salvage anything from the ruins." She spoke aloud, stroking the yowgile slightly slower as her mind wandered into deep, contemplative thought. "If the King thinks we can be beaten easily he's wrong. Isn't he Chuffin?" The yowgile lifted her head up with a long yawn, looking at her master with obvious boredom. Doytu gave a light chuckle, and then clicked her tongue for Chuffin to follow her as she got up and began to walk down the hill. A large fire burned on the side she'd been facing, the remains of a jungle wood camp burning down without a person around to stay the flames.
"Shouldn't we-" A radical courier asked, the very same that had brought the news of the raid on the camp to Doytu.
"The Tuyou will take care of it." She cut him off with a flick of her hand, walking down past him with Chuffin giving a snort of annoyance at the courier's blank face. Just as she'd said, a moment later the leaves of the trees high up in the canopy shook, and countless gallons worth of a thick liquid came pouring down and smothered the raging flames in less then a minute. The howling sounds of the monkey-like species Tuyou climbing away from the scene, the local firefighters leaving with such a commotion that Chuffin's fur bristled up slightly. "Calm yourself," Doytu whispered to the yowgile, "we have to get back to the camp before more of the King's men show up." She ordered, the courier dashing after her as they climbed into the back of the cart driven by a pair of purple tupnil. With a click of her tongue, Doytu cracked the reins and the pair began trotting down the lightly carved trail towards the Radical Encampment in the west, five hours away from the capital. "How are you doing back there?" Doytu called over to the back of the cart where she'd picked up the few survivors from the outpost that now laid in ruin.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Etudaye stepped carefully out of the carriage, walking the rest of the way to her house. She threw a nasty look at the family Volgrun that was barking at her before stepping through the front door. It had never liked her, and she had never liked it. Etudaye was more of a Yowgile person. Most of them knew how to take care of themselves and stayed out of your way when they weren't wanted at the moment, almost like they had an extra sense for exactly this purpose. She sighed as she walked into her room and saw a letter on the table. It was an invitation to yet another social gathering. 'If mother does not make me, I will not go. I am not in the mood for acting.'

(Was that okay? You cool with the gathering/conference thing? It would be a chance for some spying or something? I dunno. My brain only half woke up today. I can change it if you want.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 am

(She's not a rebel itself isn't she? So, that'll be just fine cuz then she wouldn't be on the ride with Doytu.)
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:48 am

(For now she is mostly against the rebels, so no... But I plan to have Etudaye as sort of inbetween parties, which means that perhaps she will work with the Radicals in the future.)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Silver puts his index finger up to his mouth, signaling to his sister in a tree above him that a wild yowgile was getting close. Although hiding in a a pile of leaves wasn't the best hiding spot, it was a simple and easy hunting tactic. A rustling sound from a few meters north indicated that their prey had taken the bait: a few fish they got from a lake a kilometer or so back. The yowgile got closer...and closer...and closer until it was right next to Silver's hiding spot. At that moment, Silver jumped out, stabbed the creature, and dragged it back into his pile of leaves before the yowgile even knew what happend.

Blu stood there on a branch in a jungle tree high above the ground, watching her stepbrother pretend that he was a hunting master of some sort. When Silver had shoved his sword through that yowgile and dragged it into his pile of leaves, she wasn't worried. Silver jumped out of his leavestack holding up the dead yowgile as if he had won the International Hunting Competition.

"What do you think?" Silver asked his stepsister, "Hunting kill of the week?"

Blu slid down the trunk of the tree and just smirked at her brother. She raised her bow, pointed it behind her, and without even looking let an arrow fly. When a yelp was heard from another yowgile losing its life behind her, Blu said "No, I don't think so."

Silver stuck his tongue out as Blu like a 3 year old would and walked over to the bushes where a yowgile with an arrow in its left eye laid dead. "You may have beaten me this week, and last week, and the week before, but someday I'll get a better kill than you."

Blu just smiled, shrugged her shoulders, and continued walking deeper into the jungle. "Come on you idiot, let's keep looking."

Silver just mumbled under his breath as he followed her, "I'm not an idiot..."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Etudaye turned and a smile came onto her face as her niece and nephew came into the room. "Hey! I'm back!" she said to the twins, striding over to them and picking them up in a bear hug. "Miss me?" They both nodded their heads and her smile grew. "You two are so sweet that those jungle monsters would eat you immediately! I heard you were very naughty while I was gone. Why in the world did you leave the house without an adult? You know it's dangerous."

"We just wanted to play outside!" her niece said.

"What's wrong with the back yard?"

"That's no fun. Lumin (Volgrunn) is scary and Momma won't let us take toys outside." her nephew protested.
"So we went on an adventure, like you!" they both said.

"I don't go on adventures. I go on hunting trips. And they are dangerous, even with a lot of people. Please don't do it again. Tafari would have my hide if she found out why you left! You now how much she worries about me, so she doesn't need you two on the list as well! I swear one of these days we are going to give her a heart attack!" The sound of a clearing throat came from the door, and Etudaye's eyes widened when she saw her older sister.

"You three talking about me in here?" Tafari asked, crossing her arms and making an over-exaggerated angry face.

"Maybe. Where were you when these two decided to go on a little trip out the front door?" Etudaye asked, setting the children down.

"Sorry that I'm human and I gotta use the bathroom every once in a while!" she snapped, then pointed accusingly at the twins. "It's time for your nap. Come on Penina, Apiyo!" They scuttled over to their mother and waved goodbye to Etudaye as they left the room.

(Picking colors for characters by using their hair color.)

Name: Achille Tristram Abidemi
Faction: Supported the government until he discovered the mysterious circumstances under which his father had died. Became a rebel soon after and ran away from home.
Hair: Reddish, very short
Eyes: blue (Screw genetics.)
Skin: light brown
Clothing: Short sleeved shirt, capri-like pants, and boots
Other Physical Features: Has a few big scars across his chest and on his arms and legs. A small scar on his cheek. Short mustache and beard.
Specific Strengths: A rather good fistfighter and wrestler. Likes to give everyone a second chance.
Weapon of Choice: Body, but he will use other weapons sometimes
Personality: Protective of those younger than him. Likes to be in charge, but can settle with a lower rank. Very ambitious.
History: He was the first-born child of two government officials. 

Name: Monique Lindiwe Sithembile (Goes by Tafari, even though she wasn't born with the name. Sithembile is the name she got after marriage.)
Faction: Grew up supporting the government, but now has no party.
Hair: Purple-ish
Eyes: blue
Skin: light brown
Clothing: Usually wears a long dress with sleeves that come all the way down to her wrists, but sometimes one that just stops at her elbows. Sandal-like shoes.
Other Physical Features: Not really anything I can think of.
Specific Strengths: She is actually rather good at fixing injuries.
Weapon of Choice: Words, though it is rumored that her kick is very painful.
Personality: Motherly. Except more like the type of mother who is caring one minute and a drill-sergeant the next. Always thinks of others before herself.
History: She grew up as the oldest sister, taking care of everyone and everything. In truth, she has always been more of a mother to her siblings than their mother has. When Achille was leaving he tried to talk her into coming with him, but she stayed behind to take care of Etudaye. She fell in love with a man, got married, and gave birth to twins about a year later, but she hasn't seen her husband in a few weeks. She supports neither party because she believes that is what made her brother leave and caused her father's death.

Name: Apiyo Sithembile
Faction: Doesn't really comprehend this kind of stuff
Hair: purplish
Eyes: green
Skin: brown
Clothing: usually wears short pants and loose shirts
Other Physical Features: Not many interesting things
Specific Strengths: Can be very sneaky.
Weapon of Choice: Not allowed weapons
Personality: Mostly quiet, but he will talk. Likes to surprise people. Patient.
History: Not much. Spent most of his life in the house or in some other part of the capitol. His twin sister and him are Tafari's children.

Name: Penina Sithembile
Faction: Doesn't really comprehend this stuff
Hair: blue-ish purple
Eyes: green
Skin: brown
Clothing: usually wears various dresses
Other Physical Features: Has a birthmark she thinks is shaped like a flower that she likes to talk about.
Specific Strengths: Good at cheering people up?
Weapon of Choice: Not allowed a weapon.
Personality: She likes to joke around and play. She is a bit impatient, and very curious. Loves to learn about anything and everything.
History: Not much. Spent most of her life in the house or with an adult somewhere else in the capitol. Her father is a botanist, so he is often off in the jungles doing research of some sort.

Name: Katlego Amara Folami
Faction: Government
Hair: was once this purple now it is more like this purple-ish grey/white
Eyes: silvery blue
Skin: sepia brown
Clothing: Wears long dresses that at least go to her ankles. Slipper-like shoes.
Other Physical Features: A bit short. Her skin is very wrinkly (I'm horrible.)
Specific Strengths: She is very skilled in negotiating.
Weapon of Choice: Words, perhaps a knife
Personality: She is kind and likes to make others happy. However she lives for her work. Once she gets to doing business she is one of the coldest people out there, and will leach everything she can from you.
History: Arrived on the planet with the other Perfects and began to form a system. Fell in love with another Perfect and they had two children. He died while on a trip with a few other Perfects (I keep wanting to type Prefects! Curse you, JKR!!!) and she married again a few years later and had Etudaye. Has devoted her whole life to her work, and never really spent much time with her children. Took her a few months to notice her son had left her. Etudaye's father died two years ago.

(Is it okay that I made Katlego a perfect? So sorry for all the characters. Also, almost no boys. Lol.)

Last edited by Good Night on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:36 am

(No that is totally cool.)

Name: Tulkin Havor
Faction: Government King
Hair: White, whispy, nearly bald
Eyes: Muddy brown, sunk in
Skin: Wrinkled, tan
Clothing: Greek like robes, white and gold colors with a purple Yowgile head emblem on the back (Gov. Emblem) With brown sandals.
Other Physical Features: 7'2" 275 lbs. broad shouldered, still rather muscular. Massive scar down his back from the first trials.
Specific Strengths: Brilliant tactician, brute strength, incredibly fast.
Weapon of Choice: A very large sword called Fargin, capable of lighting on fire and exudes a deadly poison.
Personality: Brutal, cruel, brilliant, tactful, cunning, conniving, vengeful, spiteful, corrupt.
History: Tulkin arrived among the other thousand perfects, and soon proved to be vital to the construction of some sembience to society. He was the first to suggest the current system, however was not at the time the strongest. Later, after other governments were attempted, he charged forward and killed every single perfect that tried to build the new forms. This, spearheaded his campaign for ruler, but due to his age most thought it should be a younger man. So Tulkin abided, until he assassinated the King and each person afterwards until he became leader, the tenth King. Now, he. Attempts to put out anyone who would dare challenge his throne.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am

Poena burst through some brush dragging along one of his injured comrades, two others following, they had no idea where they were going or what was chasing them. All they knew was that this thing was bigger and tougher than their usual encounters here. As they came into a clearing Poena handed the injured man to the swiftest comrade, and told him to run as fast as he could. He then drew his sword and faced the area where he knew the creature would burst through the woods at. He stamped his foot twice as both a challenge to the creature, and to check the density of the ground around him to see what it was capable of withstanding.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Doytu pulled her cart to a halt, gazing at the jungle around them. Suddenly, a few of her radicals came running through the underbrush in a mad dash, terrified of some native creature giving chase. It took her a few moments before she recognized them as some of her troops. Throwing the reins to the courier, Doytu hopped out and dashed over to them. "Get into the cart, you'll be safe." She ordered firmly, gaining panted words and half affirmatives from the out of breath Hunters. Giving them a firm look, she picked out their platoon number. "Where is your Poena? He was with you, wasn't he?" One of them shook his head and pointed back to the brush they'd just come out of. Doytu leaped to her feet and ran until she reached the clearing herself, spotting a Soituny running at the hunter guard. The massive, hulking reptilian creature with black and white scales gave a hiss, opening its massive maw to bare sharp fangs with poisoned tips. "Run!" Doytu shouted, having already drawn her bow and fired at one of its ten eyes.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:44 am

Poena looked back over his shoulder and saw Doytu, he looked at the creature once more and turned to run, he placed his sword in a position where it would guard his back as he ran, and soon after felt something collide against his back, causing a temporary stagger. Once he regained his he ran to Doytu's side, not willing to leave anyone behind.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:57 am

"Trooper! I told you to run!" Poena's blatant defiance of her command made the radical leader both pleasantly surprised and angered at the same time. She dodged the swooping attack from the creature, dagger-like claws raking the air where she once was. Doytu rolled to the side, and fired another electric arrow at the creature's eye, this time sinking deep within the skull and it gave a sharp snarl of pain, rearing back it's scaled head. "Fine, if you won't run take out those back legs!" The order came as she scrambled up a tree to gain some leverage of firing. "Without those it'll lose it's ability to sting us!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Poena quickly drew his sword and rolled out from in front of the creature, and ducked under another one of its swipes, he lifted his sword high and swung it down putting all the force he could muster and will behind the swing aiming exactly where he was told. The creature bellowing its rage as his sword went through bone Poena then yanked at the hilt of his sword in a fetal attempt to pull it out. Hurriedly he tried ducking out of the way of another swing, but felt it collide full on with his chest hurling him back into a tree.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm

"Get off with you!" Doytu shouted angrily, firing arrow after arrow into the creature, aiming for the vulnerable eyes. She couldn't even spare a glance at Poena to see if he was alright for fear of missing her target. The creature gave a violent hiss and shook it's body before it fled deep into the brush. Staying still for a few long moments, Doytu determined it safe (relatively speaking of course) and jumped down the tree she'd scrambled up and ran to Poena. "Poena? Poena are you alright?" The ringleader asked as she shook him slightly, fearful he'd been knocked unconscious or worse.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:17 am

Poena's eyes slowly opened, he forced himself to roll over feeling a painful shift in his ribs, he coughed up some blood and struck the ground in rage forcing himself to stand, wobbling on his feet. "That thing... just stole my sword..." He took a step forward and staggered on his next, falling to his knees coughing up more blood. He looked up at Doytu, "Are the others all right." His last few words were slow and ragged.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:06 am

Doytu gave a slight sigh of relief that he was at the very least alive, and pulled a tube out of one of her pockets and squeezed a salve onto her tanned fingers. She rubbed it into a lather and then applied it to the most prominent wounds. "They're fine, they made it to my cart where I'm going to get you. You're on medical leave for at least a week, and I'll send a platoon after your sword. We can't afford to lose any equipment now that we've lost another outpost to Tulkin." Doytu said firmly, and moved to support him for the short trip to the cart. "Now, just one foot after another."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Poena did his best to stay on his own two feet without support, but was grateful that Doytu was there. "I can't take medical leave, now is a time of need." He paused looking over at the cart, coming into view, he saw his group and felt more at ease. He then whispered, "We have lost a lot recently, we cannot afford to lose extra people at work."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:04 am

"We also can't afford to have people working when they're not fully recovered." Doytu snapped worriedly, resentment bubbling inside. The ringleader gave herself a good mental shake to calm down. "I'll see if there is any light work I can find you once I review our assists back at camp. But you won't be going on a single mission until you're healed." Her violet eyes snapped at him warningly. "Do I make myself clear trooper?"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Poena looked at Doytu his pride swelling up inside, but he pushed it down. She was right after all. "Yes ma'am." He said, then added. "My apologies."
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Doytu's response was a huff, but a faint smile pulled at her lips as she then took him the last length of the trail and arrived at the cart. "Alright, put your foot there and I'll push." She ordered, indicating the step up to the carriage portion of the cart. "You two, grab his arms." She barked the orders to two hunters already on the cart. Instantly they complied.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Poena did exactly as he was told, he looked up at the other two hunters, pleased to see them alive and well, he had done his job, and that was important. He grabbed their arms and readied himself for the hardest part of this whole journey. Relaxing.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 am

Having gotten all of the hunting squad she'd encountered safely on the cart, Doytu moved back to the driver's seat, cracked the reins, and off they were. "Check each other over, anyone with a barb in them is to notify me immediately." She said over her shoulder as the creatures pulling the cart moved swiftly through the treacherous terrain.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:38 am

Poena checked over his comrades, the two who helped him up only had a few small cuts and scratches from running through the brush. His injured comrade had a gash across his back, already being treated, but no barbs. He started to move back to his seat but stumbled falling to his hands and knees, quickly the rest of the hunter squad ran to him and began taking off his armor. When they finally unstrapped his chest piece and got it off one of the hunters instantly called "Poena is struck!" Poena slowly looked down, and saw a barb sticking out of the left side of his ribs.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Achille set down the crates he had been carrying and tapped one of the women going on an expedition on the shoulder. "That's the last of it. I don't want to seem nosy... But I was wondering where are you guys going that you'll need all these supplies?"
"We're gonna be scavenging. Just got a message saying another camp was destroyed. We're gonna be there a few days." the woman said. "We aren't leaving until Doytu gets back, though. She might have passed by there and picked up some survivors who need treatment. We're taking one of the few medics left."
Achille raised an eyebrow. "Who?"
"That guy we found about a month ago... Uhhh... Mado something, maybe? I dunno."
"Oh! The scrawny one with the blue hair?" The woman nodded and he smiled. "So where do I sign up? I haven't been out in a while, and this sounds like fun."
"It's fine with me if you come along. But we can't take too many people. We're already pretty short on help here."

Name: Medomai Sithembile
Faction: Says he doesn't like to take sides, but he has been helping the Radicals.
Hair: Blue, about shoulder-length, usually kept in pony tail
Eyes: Green
Skin: Olive
Clothing: baggy shirt, shoes, boots, usually has gloves on hands or in pockets
Other Physical Features: Big nose; rather scrawny; has a lot of burns, rashes, and other things from accidents while trying to find out more about the plants and fungi of Poilim.
Specific Strengths: What he lacks in strength he makes up for in intelligence. He is a hard worker. A decent doctor.
Weapon of Choice: Knives, poisons
Personality: witty, might come off as a bit rude but he is actually a decent guy
History: Born and raised in forest. Parents were doctors, and visited towns to trade and treat injured/sick. Met Monique and got to know her. Got married to her after dating her for a few months. Came home about a year into the marriage and got to meet his twins. He doesn't get to see his family often, but he loves them very much. He tries to bring them gifts, but it's usually just plants he found while working. A few weeks ago he got into trouble and was saved by a group of Radicals. He helped take care of their wounds, and they brought him bac to camp where he has been helping them ever since.

(Sorry about the lame bio. I had it all wonderfully written out, and then the internet decided to be wonky and wouldn't post it. So I had to redo it and was a bit frustrated.)

Last edited by Halgamcazarkag on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum