Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Rebirth on Poilim

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rebirth on Poilim - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebirth on Poilim

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 pm

"Frack!" Doytu swore, taking the reins and shoving them to the nearest soldier. She jumped into the back of the cart and began to shuffle through her bag until she managed to find a small vial with a purple liquid in it and a pair of pliers. Doytu rushed to Poena, and placed the vial down beside her. "Bite something." She said, tearing a rag in half while not once removing her gaze from Poena's eyes. "The toxin is probably already set in, it won't kill you, not at first. More like cause hallucinations, and a serious fever that will lead the blindness, deafness, and then ultimately death." Her voice was firm and soothing, hiding away her fear for the hunter guard before her. "But I won't let that happen to you. You must trust me."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Poena was barely able to focus on Doytu, but he did partially understand what she said, or atleast that he needed to bite down on something. 'must be because of blood loss.' He grabbed a piece of his loose armor and placed it in his mouth and bit down. He then gave a weak thumb up.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:05 pm

The radical ringleader gave him a comforting nod, and then began to remove the barb. She placed her hand firmly on the handle of the pliers , and clampt it around the long barb that curved out from his side. "You, grab his hand." She commanded to another soldier who instantly complied. Pulling back quick and sudden, the barb came tearing free from his flesh, blood and a dark liquid spurting outwards. Doytu quickly opened the vial and drained half of it out into the exposed wound, the sound of burning flesh bursting into life.

Last edited by HiddenFaith on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Poena's teeth clenched hard, and he swore he even heard his armor groaning in its own pain. Stars spun around him, some of them seemed as if they were actually there, but it hurt to look at them. Every muscle in his body tensing trying to get a grip over his own pain so he could focus he noticed Doytu holding something. He let his muscles relax the pain starting to overwhelm him, he released his grip on the armor piece and had time enough to say "I'm sorry Doytu." Before he fainted.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 pm

"Shush... Rest now." She cooed gently, stroking his cheek comfortingly. She dabbed the rag against the wound, soaking up the blood and poison at a rapid rate. When the bleeding slowed, she reapplied the purple liquid and tapped it up. "Watch him closely, don't allow him move. He might fegitt. He must not reopen that wound or clause the bleeding to start again." And with that, Doytu reclaimed the reins and continued on for the last three miles.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:42 am

Poena twitched and shuddered in his unconsciousness, memories of his failures as a guard coming back in dreams and haunting him with new twist and turns, causing him to fail more, and lose more. Eventually, the dream turned up of this recent event, and he twitched and shuddered even more.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:36 pm

At last the cart pulled up to the complex, and Doytu nearly threw herself off of it as she ran to the front gate, a large metal contraption similar to a castle's in the Middle Ages. "Open! It is Doytu and I have wounded!" I called out to the lookout, and in a matter of moments the gate was opening. She moved back to the cart and led it in on foot, no need to actually climb up onto it, and took them straight to a medical ward. The Raidcal main encampment was steadily growing stronger, secluded in the deepest of the jungle far away from Tulkin's men would ever be willing to go. Most of it was made from. The wood of the trees, but some was metal or otherwise, scavenged from wreckages and fallen cities. The encampment was comprised of a few main points, a medical wing to the west, which was perhaps the most advanced given the state of the rest of the place. Doytu had an office where she planned strategy and tactics with her top advisors, that was on the east side of the encampment. An armory conjoined with the barracks for troops to both train and sleep were to the north and made of a vast majority of the complex. A stables was located outside, as the Tupnil did not appreciate all the faces they'd see inside, and a granary just within the complex off to the right. Doytu led the Tupnil first to the medical wing and then gave out a call for help.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:01 pm

Medomai ran out to the cart, along with another medic. "What got him?" he asked, gesturing to Poena. "Have you already disinfected the wound?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:17 pm

"A Soituny, I already removed the barb and applied the toxin nuetralizer. That was the best I could do out there." Doytu informed the medic, gazing at Poena worriedly behind clouded violet eyes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Poena twitched slightly in his unconsciousness, his own thoughts becoming more painful. Slowly his right hand began to clench into a fist.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Medomai nodded and pulled some things out of a satchel on his side. "We can clean and bandage the wound, but that's about the best we can do for now..." He looked back into his bag and bit his lip before slowly taking out a bottle full of a pale yellow solution. "This might relieve some of the pain and help him sleep, but I'm not sure what dosage is safe... That's the problem with narcotics. They work great usually, but they can be highly addictive. It's your call, Doytu."

(Blah. That was horrible. Sorry. I can redo it if you want...?)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm

"Do it." Doytu said without hesitation, "Better for him to be addicted, then not alive at all. I fear the barb was in too long before we found it, but within the half hour he might start. Settling down when you're done..." She looked at Poena firmly, and barely whispered, "I hope."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Medomai nodded again before pouring some of the solution into Poena's mouth. He put the stopper back in the bottle when a little less than half of it was gone. "Would you grab some bandages?" he asked the other medic who complied. "If you want we can tell you if and when he wakes up..."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Doytu gave a mild sigh of relief, dipping her head in gratitude that she would have to come back repeatedly to check up on him. "Yes, I would much appreciate that, I have some duties to attend to. I trust he'll be in good hands with you tending him." And with that Doytu waved goodbye and headed to the armory to assess their current inventory.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:48 pm

His assistant returned with the bandages and he began to carefully wrap them around Poena. "Could you go help them?" he asked, pointing at the others on the cart. 'The way Doytu worries so much about her soldiers... Reminds me of Monique. Maybe I'll get a chance to see her and the twins soon. It would be nice if I could actually stay with them for longer than two days...' He smiled as he finished wrapping the wound, and went to help with the other wounded people.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:20 am

In his dreams Poena fought against all his darkest fears and all his worst memories, but out of his dreams all his body did was twitch, shudder, and from time to time, move an arm a few inches fist clenched. In his current dream, Poena was fighting once more against the black lizard. He held his sword high and swung, coming up to a clean miss, when he looked around for where the creature had gone to, all he saw was the comrades he had lost in previous missions looking back at him.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Silver and Blu continued walking through a forest, both of them carrying two yowgile carcasses. When the stepsiblings noticed a rustling of another bush, they both jumped behind separate tree. Silver peeked around the corner and noticed a volgrun. Sheesh, he hadn't seen one of those in a couple of weeks. The volgrun got closer and Silver knew it could smell them. Silver prepared his swords and just as he was about to jump out, his sister shouted

"Wait!"

Silver couldn't believe it. Blu was actually walking up to the volgrun...and the volgrun was actually sitting!

Blu walked up to the volgrun and patted its head, "Who's a good volgrun? Who's a good volgrun? Yes you are. Yes you are!" The volgrun just rolled on its back, hoping to get its belly rubbed.

Silver just stood there stunned, "Sorry to interrupt your...good-volgruning...but can I kill it now?"

"No! You can't kill Muffincup!"

"Muffin...cup?"

"Yes he is. We're gonna take him home, and we're gonna feed him, and sleep with him, and he's gonna be a good volgrun. Yes he is."

Silver just rolled his eyes and kept walking, "He's not sleeping in my bed."
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 pm

The land around Poena moved in a sudden haste, things around him seemed to be spinning and nothing was staying where it belonged, he tried holding onto his sword but if faded through his hands and disappeared. Everything continued to spin faster and faster and change in colors before eventually turning into a giant random swirl or color. After what seemed to last forever the spinning stopped.
Poena's eyes slowly opened, he coughed weakly, his chest aching and his head still spinning he looked around trying to get a feel for his surroundings.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:42 pm

(Whoops, sorry.)

Doytu sighed as she found their stock was just as dangerously low as she thought. Food aside, which wouldn't last three more months, the weapons were hardly sharp enough to cut through a vine in one swoop, much less the skillfully crafted armor the government's troops wore. No, they'd have to get fresh ones soon, but their coffers were nearly empty. They'd have to ask for donations again through the shadow groups. The woman pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "Dammit."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Medomai turned to look at Poena, who had just coughed. "You awake?" he asked tentatively, setting down the book he'd been reading and walking over to his patient.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Poena layed his head back down, he took a deep breath and tried to force himself to sit up, the pain was excruciating and he had to stop before the pain forced him to black out, he looked dimly at the ceiling, worried and confused.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:54 pm

"Hey! Sitting up is a no-no for now. You might re-open your wounds!" Medomai snapped, quickening his pace and reaching Poena. "Now that you're awake I have some questions I'd like to ask you." he asked as he quickly checked over everything. "Do you want anything before I start?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 am

Poena looked towards the medic, he did his best to focus and said "Nothing right now." He laid his head back his vision spinning slightly and just stared at the ceiling.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Medomai nodded. "Ok. Let's start with basics. How are you feeling? Are you hallucinating in any way that you can tell? And lastly, are any of your senses wonky?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:51 am

Poena replied stiffly, "I feel like shit," "How am I supposed to know." and then finally "What does that mean...?" He thought once more about the nightmare he had and tried to figure out what it meant, but all he could remember was the horrible swirling.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum